Mature Beauty

Story Info
Mum's friend comes for dinner.
2.4k words
4.16
125.8k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McIntyre
McIntyre
14 Followers

It was the summer of 2003 and Mike Jones was half way through the three hour train journey to visit his Mum for the summer holidays. He would be there for two weeks, as had been the routine for the past thirteen years; two weeks with his Mum and two weeks with his Dad. Mike had lived with his Dad for the last seven years but always looked forward to these two weeks, it gave him a chance to escape from everyday home life.

Listening to his music as the train rolled into Reading station he scanned the carriage observing the passengers as they disembarked. Mike liked to watch the passengers, paying attention to their routines as they left the train; the ones that amused him most were those that raced to the door even though the train had yet to stop.

"What's the rush?" Mike thought.

As usual the train would stop at Reading for 10 minutes to restock the on board buffet. Some of the passengers checked their phones and start replying to text messages, so Mike checked his own phone. No messages received. Nothing new there. He immediately felt jealous of those around him, jealous of the guys who were probably texting their girlfriends, or maybe even a number of girls they were interested in.

The train journey continued and Mike's thoughts drifted towards his lack of involvement with any girls. He had begun to mix with a couple of girls in one of his A-Level classes but lacked the confidence to ask one of them out. Kelly-Ann was the girl he fancied. She was always nice to him and it also helped she had fantastic breasts. Mike knew he had missed his chance and cursed himself for being so shy.

His main interest, however, had been his Mathematics teacher. Miss Harrison had taught Mike for two years and her short skirts had taken up much of his focus and attention. She would often sit on the lone chair next to him to guide Mike and those around him through the next section of work. All he could focus on was the long nylon covered legs that were crossed in front of him, the bottom of the skirt sitting just above mid thigh.

"How can you focus with such glorious legs in front of you?" Mike wondered. He imagined what they would feel like wrapped around him.

At eighteen years of age Mike was a virgin and his fantasies still had to involve some artistic license in imagining what it would feel like to have sex for the first time. Just thinking about Miss Harrison's legs had given him a hard on. He hoped the table in front of him would conceal how turned on he was currently feeling.

"Note to self, find a late night soft porn film to entertain myself with tonight".

———

The two weeks visiting his Mum would take the usual format; helping around the house, running errands into town, and inevitably a bit of gardening work should the British Summer actually materialise. As Mike was building some new bookcases for his Mum there was a knock at the door. His Mum, who cannot sit still for more than a minute, shot across the living room to answer the door.

"Louise! How are you?! Good to see you back in the country."

The next door neighbour, Louise, was a Senior Flight Attendant and would often pop round for a doorstep chat. Mike could only see her dark curly hair though the window, but it was enough to make him smile. Louise had become good friends with his Mum so he was used to seeing her around and he had always enjoyed her sense of humour. She was a bit risqué with her humour and Mike always enjoyed that.

The door closed as the conversation finished and he heard his Mum call out to him and his Stepdad. Her voice had the piercing shrill that only a Mum can have.

"Louise is joining us for dinner tonight! She'll be here at seven!"

He smiled at his Mum's reference to Louise's ETA. He knew if it wasn't 7pm on the dot she would be worrying that something was wrong.

———

As the clock ticked itself nearer to seven o'clock that night Mike started to feel a little apprehensive about Louise's arrival. He began to feel the butterflies in his stomach and that could only mean one thing.

"I think I might actually be attracted to Louise" Mike muttered to himself.

A shake of the head and a nervous laugh was all he could do to try and shake off this thought but it remained clear in his head and, as it happened, his cock. The stirring began and he felt his cock bulge against his boxer shorts.

The door knocked. It was Louise. It was 7pm.

Mike chuckled to himself. "Mum will be pleased."

As Louise entered the living room Mike saw her abundant brunette curls, her exciting sparkly eyes, her familiar smile and then...

"What a cleavage!"

Mike was thankful that his thoughts remained silent. Louise walked quickly over and gave him a big welcoming hug. Her large breasts pressed into his own chest. Although at a couple of inches under six foot Mike was comfortably taller than Louise, he was also a long distance runner so had always been of slight build and Louise had taken full hold of him to complete her hug.

"How are you doing, handsome? Been a long time since I have seen you!"

Mike enjoyed being called handsome. It made him feel good.

"Hi Louise. I'm good thanks." He was nervous, his ability to make conversation was even poorer than usual, but he couldn't stop smiling at the bubbly brunette stood in front of him.

Louise was forty nine, one year older than his Mum, and as far as Mike was concerned she exuded sex. She was what is often described as a curvy woman, but Louise had a reputation for being flirty and Mike began to wonder if Louise might flirt with him tonight. He had turned eighteen since he last saw her and he hoped that he could show to Louise he had become a man in that time.

His Mum and Stepdad ushered Louise to one of the armchairs where she would be sat opposite Mike. This gave him time to take in her appearance; black, thinly strapped heels with black skin tight trousers and a black figure hugging top that accentuated her large breasts. Her white jacket covered them slightly but it was more than enough for his fantasies.

The pre-dinner drinks flowed nicely although Mike didn't really say a lot. He didn't know what to say in these situations and was still learning what sort of conversation was needed on such an evening. Before he knew it, his Stepdad asked them all to move through to the dining room where dinner would be served.

Sat next to Louise at dinner, Mike became increasingly enchanted by her conversation and humour. The combination of the red wine inside him and the smell of her perfume made him feel warm inside, and made his cock begin to harden. He had to shift in his seat to ease the pressure.

Thankfully his Mum and Stepdad were sat on the opposite side of the table so he didn't have to worry about embarrassing them, or himself for that matter.

"Louise, would you like Mike to walk you home tonight?" his Mum asked.

Both houses had very long front gardens so it was still a short walk home for Louise.

"If the neighbours saw me walked home by a young man like Mike, they'd be gossiping for the rest of the week! I have my reputation to think about!" Louise laughed at her own response.

"Your reputation?!" Mike teased. "What about mine?!"

Louise howled with laughter playfully pushing Mike's right arm. In doing so he caught a quick glance down Louise's top. His cock was already trying to stand to attention and this certainly did not help the situation.

They had finished eating by this point and they were all enjoying a nice bottle, or three, of his Stepdad's favourite Shiraz.

As Mike was thinking about how he was going to relieve himself later thinking about Louise, which wouldn't be for the first time, he was distracted by the mature beauty crossing her right leg over her left. Her foot dangling tantalisingly close to his right leg. A long held fantasy of Mike's had been to have a woman caress his leg with her foot. He never knew why, but the thought of this happening to him always turned him on.

As the conversation continued Louise's right foot brushed against his trouser leg before moving away.

"Did I imagine that?" Mike thought to himself.

Seconds later, he felt Louise's foot again. This time, however, Louise did not remove her foot. Shifting in her seat Louise moved her foot closer to him, this time resting against his leg. Her foot softly moved up and down as she rotated her ankle. Mike had to lean forward to try and cover his now rock hard cock.

"Is this really happening?" he thought in disbelief.

Mike looked across at Louise who was happily chatting away, giving no sign of what she was doing under the table. With Louise's foot successfully seducing, he wasn't really paying attention to the conversation around him and realised there was a silence at the table as everyone was looking at him.

"Mike? Are you listening?" He heard his Mum say. "Typical man, not paying attention."

Louise patted his thigh and said "Don't worry Claire, i'm sure he was thinking about something VERY important." Louise winked at Mike and squeezed his leg. After she let go Mike sighed and looked around at everyone. Unsure how to respond, he apologised and asked his Mum to repeat herself.

"Will you help Louise set up her mobile phone? She has been having trouble with some of the settings."

"Yes, of course, shall we look now?"

Happily Louise grabbed Mike's arm and took him through to the adjacent living room where her phone was in her handbag. His Mum and Stepdad started to clear up the table.

With Louise stood to his right hand side, he began flicking through the settings on the mobile phone, completing each task that Louise requested. The distracting scent of her perfume was making Mike light-headed, delirious with excitement as he enjoyed how close she was to him. Through the corner of his eye he could just see the outline of Louise's glorious cleavage.

As Mike wrestled with his erotic thoughts Louise put her left hand on his back and slowly followed the curve of his spine downwards until resting on his bum. Louise said nothing and neither did Mike.

Louise called out to his Mum "Claire, we are just going upstairs to Mike's room so we can compare with his phone, it should help sort out the more trickier settings." This was no problem and once again he felt Louise grab his arm and lead him away.

When they entered his room Louise shut the bedroom door and told Mike to sit on his bed.

"We don't have much time." Louise said softly, and immediately knelt in front of him.

Louise unbuckled Mike's belt and undid his trousers. She then guided his trousers down to his ankles. Wasting no time she slipped her fingers under the waist of his boxer shorts and pulled them down.

His cock sprang to attention.

Mike was nervous at how Louise would view his cock. She would be the first woman to know him intimately.

"Well, this certainly does not disappoint!" Louise whispered.

Louise held it in her right hand. Mike was surprised how cold her hand felt against his warm, hard cock. She began to massage his cock, running her right hand up and down Mike's seven inches whilst massaging his balls with her left. The speed of her expert hands varied as Mike rolled his head back in both pleasure and amazement that this was actually happening to him.

The next sensation was Louise's mouth taking in the bulging head of his cock and sliding her mouth up and down. The warmth of her mouth was in complete contrast to how cold her hands had felt moments before. As she sucked on his cock Louise pushed her bum in the air and the shape that formed below Mike's eyes increased his excitement. Louise's shapely rear led into her waste line and then all he could see was her head bobbing up and down on his cock.

It was at this point Louise pulled away and reverted to even faster hand movements.

Mike could feel his cock bulging in Louise's hands, he could feel his cum building at the base of his cock aching for release.

She made eye contact with him, her eyes glistened and she had a mischievous grin on her face.

Louise's grip tightened as she continued to pump Mike's cock.

This was enough for Mike. He felt his balls tighten. He grabbed the edge of his bed. His cum streamed out of his cock, high into the air. Mike muffled a grunt, trying to restrain his actual desire to cry out in pleasure.

As he looked down he saw Louise softly stroking his cock, that mischievous grin still across her face.

To his disappointment Louise let go of his cock and took some tissues from the side of his bed and wiped her hands clean.

The whole event only lasted a matter of minutes. Louise stood up, grabbed her phone and winked at Mike.

"Thanks for your help."

Louise then turned and left his room closing the door behind her.

As she made her way downstairs Mike quickly stood up and cleaned himself. His heart was beating fast and hard. He redressed himself and made his way back downstairs and saw Louise sat in the living room with his Mum and Stepdad already chatting away as if nothing had happened.

At the end of the evening Louise was her usual self, giving Mike a big hug and a kiss on the cheek to say goodbye.

Mike didn't get to walk Louise home but he hoped there would be other opportunities to spend time with Louise this summer.

McIntyre
McIntyre
14 Followers