Mature Beauty Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike enjoys some alone time with Louise.
2.2k words
4.48
44.4k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McIntyre
McIntyre
14 Followers

It was the morning after the night before and Mike was lying in bed replaying the previous night's events through his mind. It started with his eyes taking in the beauty of Louise, the way her curves and assets were accentuated by her well fitted clothes. His mind then skipped to dinner, where he had the thrill and the pleasure of her foot caressing his leg.

"And then the phone." Mike remembered. As he helped set up her phone, Louise's hand had rested on his bum. She then took him upstairs, stripped him of his trousers and boxer shorts before setting her sights on his rock hard cock.

"Oh yes, her hands..." Louise's hands had rubbed his cock before taking it in her mouth, and then finished him off with her magical hands. Within a few minutes his cum was streaming out of his cock.

"What a night!" Mike thought to himself. He gazed up at his bedroom ceiling in wonderment, thinking about Louise's glorious cleavage and her expert mouth. He could already feel his cock stiffen at the thought.

"What could happen next? Will Louise do this to me again?" Mike's mind was running away with him and he couldn't stop smiling.

Mike got out of bed, showered and changed his clothes ready for the day ahead. He made his way downstairs where his Mum was already busy with today's jobs, she gave Mike his list of jobs and, after a sigh of resignation, he made his way to the kitchen to make his breakfast. Already the new day was less exciting than yesterday. He could only think of Louise.

Putting thoughts of Louise to the back of his mind, Mike got on with his jobs for the day. It didn't bother him helping out around the house and garden as it allowed him time to himself, and usually meant he was outside which he always enjoyed.

One of his jobs was to mow the grass. As the back garden of his Mum's house was paved over Mike would only need to mow the front garden, which was still considerable in size. With the lawn mower plugged into the longest extension lead he could find, the work began. The weather was being reasonably kind and, although not excessively warm, it was still a good day to be outside.

The repetition of mowing the lawn meant Mike was almost in a trance as he slowly made his way up and down the garden. On one of his return journeys, which meant he was facing towards the house, he thought he saw a movement in one of Louise's upstairs front windows; Louise's house was to his left as he walked back down the garden.

Mike played a fantasy out in his mind that Louise was trying to secretly watch him, craving for his body. Even after the events of last night Mike still thought it unlikely, but he enjoyed the fantasy all the same.

"There it is again." On his next return journey Mike again thought he saw movement.

"Could Louise have been watching me?" It excited him to think he had an audience.

He then heard Louise's front door open and close. One of her trees by their shared fence began to shake and then, to Mike's delight, he saw those familiar brunette curls, those twinkly eyes and that knowing smile appear over the fence.

As he turned off the mower Mike chuckled to himself, he remembered watching those curls bob up and down as Louise sucked on his hard cock.

"Good to see a young man at work" Louise called across to Mike. "You must have lots of energy to burn."

"Always!" Mike replied. "It's good to be outside."

"Are your services for hire? I could use an extra pair of hands on this side of the fence."

"Of course they are!" shouted the undeniable tone of his Mum's voice. She was upstairs and had heard the conversation through an open window. Mike was disappointed that his chat with Louise was already cut short.

"Take him now, it's good to keep him busy. Keeps him out of trouble!"

Louise's smile grew at this response. "Well, Mike, that's sorted. Over you come!"

After unplugging the mower Mike walked round to Louise's house. As he made his way up the lawn he noticed how much effort Louise put into her garden compared to his Mum. Waiting for Mike to arrive she was sat on her white bench and this was his first chance to take in Louise's appearance. A cream shirt with a few buttons undone from the top, giving Mike a glimpse of cleavage, then a tight fitting pair of khaki shorts and a pair of brown sturdy boots. Louise was ready for outdoor work, but it didn't stop Mike from observing her smooth, creamy white legs, especially the outline of her toned thighs. Her legs were crossed and this reminded him of last night, when he first glimpsed Louise cross her legs and dangle her foot close to his leg.

"Right, young man. I need your agility and stamina."

This excited Mike.

Louise pointed at the ladder resting against the wall of her house.

"I will hold the ladder still but I need you to climb up and clear out the gutters." She was quite authoritative with her instructions.

Mike tried to hide his disappointment. "She actually wants me to do jobs!"

Not wishing to disappoint her, Mike made his first climb up the ladder and began clearing out the gutters. As he did so Louise started to make small talk about what jobs she needed to do this summer. She was a Senior Flight Attendant and was away for weeks at a time so had to make the most of the time she had at the house.

Occasionally, Mike would reply and he quickly realised the benefits of doing so. Looking down the ladder at Louise he had the perfect view down her shirt, allowing him to see her magnificent breasts. Mike's heart was beating faster and he had to remind himself to focus on the job in hand.

Even with his new distraction Mike finished the job relatively quickly, and each time he was up the ladder he took the opportunity to take a look at Louise's chest. Each time he looked his cock hardened and ached to be released from its confinement. To Mike's disappointment, Louise was showing no signs of flirting with him, her focus was on completing the job.

As Mike descended the ladder for the final time Louise thanked him for his efforts.

"Excellent work, Mike, thank you so much. Would you like a drink?"

"That would be great, thank you!" Mike was settling into the normal nature of this encounter and was happy just to be helping Louise.

With their shoes off, they stood in her kitchen and Mike began to drink his glass of ice cold water. He had worked up quite a sweat and was grateful for a long drink.

Louise was stood opposite him holding the cold glass against her neck. Mike noticed a droplet of water escape from the edge of her glass and follow the contours of her neck, down onto her chest heading for her cleavage. The droplet disappeared out of sight in-between her breasts. Mike looked back up to Louise and his heart skipped a beat as they made eye contact. There was a glimmer of excitement in her eyes. Mike had seen the same glimmer the night before. His cock hardened.

"Feel free to top your glass up." Louise kept her glass against her neck.

"Thank you." Mike was back to his usual nervous state, unsure what to say.

He stood filling his glass up from the tap when he felt Louise's right hand rest on the side of his right leg. Mike froze. Louise was stood behind him. The tap was still running.

Her hand slowly glided round his leg and rested on his hard cock as it pressed against his jeans. In doing so, Louise was now pressed up against his back, he could feel her large breasts against him. Mike turned the tap off.

Louise's hand softly rubbed his cock, neither Mike or Louise said a word. Her left hand now appeared on his left leg and, just as she did with her right hand, she glided it round his leg. Both hands now moved up to unbuckle his belt. The top button of his jeans was next. Finally, the zip was undone. The sound of his zip being undone was very erotic to Mike, and with a gentle push from Louise his jeans fell to the floor.

Her hands returned to his cock, her right hand rubbing its length through his boxer shorts and her left softly cupping his balls. Still neither Mike or Louise said a word.

Louise's thumbs moved up and took hold of the waist of his boxer shorts and slid them down to his ankles. Moving slowly up his legs, with one hand on each leg, she found her way back to his hard cock. Once again, Louise's right hand took control of his cock and started moving her hand up and down its length. Looking out of the kitchen window at Louise's back garden, Mike was in a state of pleasure, just as he was last night.

Mike heard Louise's shorts drop to the floor.

"So, that's what her left hand was doing." Mike thought.

Louise stepped out of her shorts and let go of Mike's cock. He stood there for a moment, unsure whether to move. Louise was not holding his cock, nor could he feel her stood behind him.

"Ahem."

Mike turned and there was Louise, bent over her kitchen table, her bum positioned invitingly in the air.

Lifting her right hand Louise beckoned Mike over with her index finger. Obediently, Mike walked up behind her and put both hands on her bum, caressing each cheek.

Reaching between her legs with her right hand, Louise took a firm hold of Mike's cock and she gently encouraged him to stand closer. Mike could now feel the head of his cock against Louise's warm and wet pussy. This was a new sensation to Mike and he felt a mixture of excitement and nerves.

Louise slowly rubbed Mike's cock. She sighed softly and positioned his cock ready to enter her pussy. She eased back and gasped as his cock entered her. Mike could not believe what was happening, the warmth and wetness of Louise's pussy was like nothing he had ever felt. She started to move her pussy back and forth over the head of his cock, and with each movement he felt his cock enter Louise a little bit further.

It wasn't long before one push from Louise meant his whole cock was now inside her pussy. The curves of her bum seemed to fit perfectly into Mike's crotch. He held onto her hips as Louise held her position.

Mike knew he had to move his cock, so he slowly moved his cock partially out and glided back into Louise's wet pussy. A soft groan came from Louise giving Mike the confidence to keep going. He continued his slow thrusts. Bent over in front of him was the woman he had fantasised about on a number of occasions, the woman who had given him his first hand job and his first blow job in the same night, and now here he was with his cock deep inside her. Mike was amazed at what was happening to him.

"Faster!" Louise moaned at him.

Mike quickened his thrusts, he looked down and watched his cock slide in and out. He could feel Louise's pussy getting wetter. It made Mike drive his cock into her pussy harder, it made him drive into her pussy quicker.

Louise's moans became more audible, they became more frequent. She began to rotate her hips into Mike, in rhythm with each of his thrusts. Mike, now completely delirious with pleasure, kept driving his cock into the pussy of this mature beauty. Once again he could feel the cum building up at the base of his cock, yearning for release.

"Ohhh Mike, yes! Don't stop!" Louise's moans were the greatest sound Mike had heard. "Cum in me!"

As if on demand Mike felt his balls tighten, he felt his cum stream out of his cock into Louise's pussy. Louise clenched her pussy round Mike's cock as he pumped the last of his cum into her.

A giggle escaped from Louise's panting breath.

Mike stood there, his cock still inside Louise. Neither of them moved for another minute.

Eventually, Louise stood up and Mike's cock left its paradise. She turned to face him and held both of his hands. She softly kissed him on his lips.

"You ok?" Louise asked, again with that mischievous smile.

Mike could only nod, but with a smile that had no intention of disappearing.

Louise giggled again. "You should probably get dressed and head home."

Again, Mike nodded. He collected his clothes and got dressed, Louise did the same. She walked him to her front door, gave Mike a big hug and, finally, a kiss on the cheek to say goodbye.

"Thanks for your help."

"A pleasure." Mike smiled. Proud of himself for managing to respond this time. He then turned, opened her front door, and walked home.

This was going to be an extremely good summer holiday for Mike.

McIntyre
McIntyre
14 Followers