Mature Bi-Sex Hotel Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerome had gotten used to me by then and was starting to bump his ass back onto my crotch. The head of my dick was just barely penetrating his love canal. He finally bent forward a bit and gave a shove and buried my dick in his ass. Since I was up tight against the headboard of the bed, I couldn't move very much, so it was up to him to do the work and he started a rhythmic thrusting back against me. Unfortunately, that movement started making waves on the bed among the other and they voted us back over to the couch to continue our fucking.

Since we really didn't want to leave the closeness of the others, Jerome limited his thrusts and began doing mostly Kegel-like squeezes on my dick. I reciprocated by continuing to stroke & play with his cock.

Ed & John started to moan & pick up the pace of their mutual sucking. Ed groaned and started an up thrust into John's mouth while wrapping his arms around John's hips and really started a face fuck. John kept his lips tight around Ed's dick and his throat muscles started swallowing the obvious load he was getting. As he pulled his mouth off Ed's cock, he suddenly said "Oh, Shit!", and drove his dick hard into Ed's mouth. Luckily Ed had his hand around John's dick or it would have skewered him right to the mattress. As John unloaded, Ed sucked it all down swallowing with a big grin on his lips.

Jim started to groan next - since Ray was finishing what Jerome had started. Jim pushed Eric's hips which slid Eric's cock out of his mouth. Then he gasped a couple of time and warned Ray, "I'm right there, man!" Ray picked up the pace and started sucking hard and Jim could only succumb to his release. Ray sucked Jim's cum out of his dick, but didn't swallow. He looked at Eric and reached out, pulling Eric down to him where he started a slurpy kiss. Eric, sucked on Ray's mouth and they swapped Jim's sperm until they were both out of breath.

Ray then stood & looking at the clock said he had to get downtown to pick up his wife. He headed for the door to get his clothes. Jim adjusted himself on the bed and reached for Eric again, but Eric's dick was sagging. He leaned over and kissed Jim deeply and said "Thanks, but I think I'm out of it for the day." Eric went over to the cooler and pulled an iced beer and sat on one of the stools.

I asked Jerome if he wanted to continue. He started his Kegel exercise again and since the bed had emptied, and we had some room to move he began thrusting back on my cock. He was definitely going for depth and the sensations had me getting harder yet. I was moaning in his ears along with the kissing the back & sides of his neck. I had arms wrapped around him tight with one hand stroking his dick and the other roaming his chest & stomach.

He finally gasped, "Knees!" We somehow rolled together up on our knees. He splayed his out where I could drive deep into him and I started the rhythm which would bring us quick release. With his love anus clamping down on every out stroke, he soon had me ready to pop. I gave the warning and he drove his ass back on me doubling up the squeezes while I blew everything I had into him. This guy knew how to literally suck the cum right up into his love canal.

As beat as I was, he still hadn't come so I turned him over on his back and dived on his hard cock. Holding onto his balls I thrust my mouth down over his rod, sucking for all I could get. I swirled my tongue around the head and swallowed deep using hard suction on the out stroke. It didn't take a minute before the head of his dick swelled, he let out a loud "AAAAWWWW!", and I was swallowing the sweet salty cream of his cum.

Ed asked from across the room, "Get a good load?" I mock-swallowed again, licked my lips and said "Yummy." That got everyone laughing. Jerome & I joined the others at the counter where I grabbed a beer and Jerome poured another glass of wine.

We all sat and chatted about various things for a while. Since it was going on 5PM, it was a consensus that we had fucked out our fill for the day. We got our clothes on and helped Ed & Eric pack up the goodies & the cooler to head out.

I didn't want to pry too deep, but I did want more of these sessions so I asked ED what was next. He replied that I would definitely be invited back, but it would be awhile before there was another party in this area. He asked if I was willing to travel a hundred miles to get to another one. I expressed a definite yes to that. He, also, warned that after I attended a few and saw how they were worked out, I might be asked to act as host for some future gatherings. Although the website footed the bill for the hotel suite, everyone who hosted or managed the parties were volunteers.

He said that, since there were two very major cities, and a good sized state capital within the hundred mile range, there were probably four - six parties a year going on. While I wouldn't get to all of them, I could figure on at least three or maybe four.

Then it was time to leave. If you can imagine senior guys standing around hugging & kissing (some deep kissing) goodbye. I had some cards made with my OldGuysBalls email info on them. I handed one to each guy and told them to whip me an email if they wanted to hook up other than the party.

Then we headed for the elevators, descended and were on our separate ways. An awesome really fun afternoon with just some old senior guys enjoying each other & the eroticism of bi-sex.

It's been about a month & a half and I'm watching my email. I already have the excuse to leave the wife for the afternoon and I'm drooling at the thought of six or more naked men with nothing on their minds but sexual gratification and enjoyment. Eric, Jim & I hooked up one evening - I almost wound up spending the night - but that's another story. . .

All the men in this party were certified disease free. If you go to a party where you're going to get laid, be sure any partners you have are clean or bring a lot of condoms.

12