Mature Couple's Adventure Pt. 01

Story Info
Age is just a number.
1.5k words
4.42
42.1k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luisa and I have been married for more than forty years now. Our sex life has been ok over the years but never earth shattering.

Now that we are in our late 60's, we decided to see if we can improve the sex in our lives before it gets too late.

Luisa is in her mid 60's (I promised her not to tell her actual age) and I am 68.

My wife is 5'7", 120, 36c tits that sag a bit but are still very sexy, long black curly hair, brown eyes and a nice ass. She keeps her pussy neatly trimmed. She does a lot of walking and keeps in shape.

My name is Michael and I am 5'8", 165, s/p hair, hazel eyes and a 7" cock, with nice sized balls, as Luisa tells me.

Overall, we have had a good life. Our children are grown and out on their own. We just downsized and moved into a nice adult community and have even made some new friends.

Over the last couple of years, we have tried some new things, including vsiting a clothing optional resort.

It took us awhile to get acclimated to the resort, but we finally felt comfortable in the surroundings the short time we visited, but it wasn't our cup of tea.

Luisa enjoyed the attention she often received from the men and on more than one occasion, watched her get them hard, especially when they were in the pool.

But that was as far as it went, unfortunately, and we never went back.

Sometimes, we talked about what we wanted to try, especially in the sex area. We talked about swapping and we were both ok with that.

We discussed our options and we both agreed that it would be nice if we found another couple to be with, especially regarding sex.

You have to understand that when we were young and growing up, a lot of things were unheard of at the time and we felt like we missed out.

One Saturday evening, our community held a dinner dance and everyone had to dress casually.

I wore slacks and a sport jacket. Luisa wore a black dress that was a little shorter than usual and which showed off some of her cleavage.

As this was our first group event we were going to attend, we wanted to make a good impression.

At the dinner dance, we were seated with another couple, Dawn and Jim.

They were also in their 60's and have lived in the community a couple of years.

Dawn was a very nice woman. She had short brown hair, stood about 5'6", weighed about 110, had green eyes, guessing 34c tits and an inviting ass.

Jim stood tall at around 6' and slender. He had reddish hair and probably weighed about 180.

Throughout the night, the four of us chatted and had a nice time. I danced with Dawn and Luisa danced with Jim throughout the night.

By the time the night ended, we had hit it off with them and exchanged phone numbers.

When Luisa and I got home, she told me a couple of things about the night.

She said that when she was dancing with Jim, she could feel his hard cock through his pants as it pressed into her.

I laughed, but she was serious.

She said she didn't say anything to him but she knew what she felt, and it appeared to be big. She also said that he copped a feel of her ass and tits.

I asked her what she wanted to do.

Luisa asked me to get in touch with Jim and try to get a reading on him, and if she was correct.

I laughed and told her I would.

Later that morning, I called Jim and asked him if he would show me around the community and he said he would.

I met him at his house and we went for a walk and he pointed out where some of his friends lived, some walking paths, a miniature golf course, the pools, etc.

During our walk, I told him we had a great time at the dinner dance and were glad we met.

Jim said the same thing. He told me that Dawn was very excited about meeting us too.

I started laughing and Jim asked what was funny.

I told him that Luisa told me that while she was dancing with you she felt your hard cock pressing into her and that you copped a feel of her ass and tits.

Jim looked at me and said that Luisa was right. His cock was hard and he did feel her ass and tits.

He continued by saying he wanted to fuck my wife.

I was taken aback by his comments.

"Jim, do you mean you really want to fuck my wife?"

Jim answered, "Mike, your wife is beautiful and sexy and I would love to have sex with her." He continued, "Dawn feels the same about you too. She would be fine with you fucking her and so would I."

I hope this doesn't upset you or spoil our friendship.

I was stunned, but answered him that it was flattering of them to want us and it has been something Luisa and I talked about but I would have to see what Luisa said.

We finished our walk and then we went home.

When I got home, I told Luisa what Jim said. She was shocked but wanted to know more.

Well, you were right. His cock was hard because he wants to fuck you. He also said that Dawn wants to fuck me.

"Luisa," I said, "This is what we have been discussing. They are a nice couple and we enjoy their company and if you are game, so am I. I would be ok with you fucking another man."

"Mike, if you are fine with seeing another guy fucking me and me sucking his cock, then it is fine with me if you fuck another woman." Luisa said.

That being said, I called Jim and asked him if he and Dawn wanted to come over for dinner tomorrow night.

Jim accepted and would be over by 7:00 p.m. tomorrow night.

The next day we prepared for dinner and the possibility of a foursome.

Luisa was going to wear a sexy outfit that showed off all her attributes.

The doorbell rang and I answered and let our guests in.

Dawn looked terrific in a pair of white shorts and a white blouse that clearly indicated that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Jim gave me a bottle wine and the three of us went into the family room.

Luisa came down the steps wearing a short black skirt with no panty and black sheer blouse with no bra.

I opened the wine and Luisa poured out four glasses.

I made a toast, "To our new friends, may they enjoy and share with us what they treasure the most, each other."

We all tapped our glasses and drank.

Luisa served dinner and we chatted about many topics.

After dinner, we all retired to the family room and drank more wine.

I complimented Dawn on her attire and Jim told Luisa that she looked perfect.

By this time, both girls nipples were straining to be set free.

Jim got up and moved over to Luisa and sat besides her.

Dawn and I watched as Jim started to kiss Luisa. Jim's hands were all over my wife and in an instant, Jim had his hands on my wife's tits, removing her blouse. Soon, he pulled her skirt down and Luisa was completely uncovered.

As he was enjoying my wife, I went over to Dawn and pulled her up off the chair and unbuttoned her blouse, then undid her shorts as they fell to the floor.

As I was kissing and feeling Dawn up, I could see Luisa sucking Jim's cock, which looked pretty big.

Dawn went down on me and started sucking my cock.

I could see Luisa looking at me and I nodded an ok with a smile as she kept on sucking Jim.

I told Jim to fuck Luisa and I would fuck Dawn.

We laid the women down next to each other and Jim slipped his cock in my wife's cunt as I did the same to Dawn.

We both started fucking the women at the same time. As we were fucking them, the women played with each other's tits and nipples.

Jim and I picked up the pace and fucked the women faster and harder until they had their orgasms then we had ours.

Our cum filled their cunts and as we pulled out our limp cocks, the women embraced each other and continued playing with each other as Jim and I watched.

Soon, everyone was exhausted and we rested.

We repeated our fun two more times that night until it finally ended.

After Jim and Dawn left, Luisa said it was the best time ever and wanted to do it again, as I did too.

The next morning I called Jim and told him we had a great time and hoped they did as well.

He said that he and Dawn had a great time and they would like to make this a regular get together.

Look for Part 2