Mature Fantasy Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don, suck me off," she instructed as Don pulled out of her anus. She turned over and he began quickly sucking her elongated clitoris, pulsating with pleasure and desiring physical release. Quickly, she had a one and then another huge orgasm, as she felt his semen rolling out of her anus.

Jim, Rhonda, Bill and Lauren headed to the large bedroom together. "Lauren, your idea of two men is better than one, is great," Rhonda spoke out as they entered together. "What do you think Lauren, shall we do a strip show for the boys." Turn on the CD player and put on some Barry White."

Soon, the Rhonda and Lauren were swinging and swaying. Rhonda continued. "Let's do each other while the men watch. But, first the men need to strip so we can observe their reactions." Jim and Bill got naked as they sat next to their respective beds. Rhonda starting unsnapping Lauren's uniform, slowly, one snap at a time, exposing her black satin bra and panties. And Lauren did likewise to Rhonda. They were bumping and grinding as they unhooked each other's bras exposing their full cleavage. Lauren fronted Rhonda and started caressing her breasts, bringing her nipples to full hardness. Rhonda began sucking Lauren's nipples, making them turgid. Rhonda reached down to Lauren's panties, running her finger down her smooth vulva and then pulling the panties down around her ankles. Lauren reached into Rhonda's panties, fingering her clitoris, hidden from the men. Then, she slowly removed her panties while frigging inside her bare mound. Both women stepped out of their panties while playing with each other using light feathery touches, so delectably stimulating. Jim and Bill were watching them engrossed in a whirlpool of feminine eroticism.

Rhonda and Lauren were engaged in a sexually heated reverie. Lauren's mind wandered back to her experiences with Nancy and Anne, comforted by the knowledge that they were coming to visit soon. Then a lewd thought crossed her mind. She would invite Rhonda over for lunch in the hot tub this Saturday while Jay and Don were off to an all-day golf session. Maybe, she thought. Suddenly, Rhonda broke out of her trance and directed her focus to the sexually charged men seated nearby. "We need some doctoring right now." Jim's huge penis was fully erect as he pushed Rhonda on to the bed. Rhonda grabbed his penis and inserted its head into her vagina. In a continuous stroke Jim penetrated her fully right up to his nine inches. Rhonda was fully moisturized and ready and Jim began moving back and forth, filling her slippery vagina completely filled with his monstrous organ. She spouted a un-lady-like, "Fuck my pussy, you brute."

On the other bed, Lauren had gotten on top of Bill, and was riding him up and down while he pleasured her breasts and nipples. Lauren was fingering her clitoris while enjoying the ride. "This is really wild!!!" After a few minutes on his horse, her back arched. "Oooooooooh, Ooooooh, Ooooh, Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!! Bill shot into her, as she had a huge clitoral cumm, her upright body shuddering with released emotion.

Rhonda, in synch with Lauren's outburst did likewise. "I'm cumming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bill, whose penis was being held in a vice like grip by Rhonda's strong vaginal muscles, also shot his semen into her pulsating pussy.

After a few deep breaths, Rhonda cried out. "Ok, let's switch." Bill and Jim jumped out of and into different beds. Fortunately, with Viagra pulsing through their veins, they were still hard. Lauren was eagerly anticipating Jim's huge penis. And Rhonda in compensation for Bills smaller organ wanted to ride it, just as Lauren had done. And so they did. Since the men had already ejaculated and were still hard, they could pleasure and sexually service the women for a long time, taking it slow and easy, as each of the women had several follow-on orgasms. "This is ecstasy, Rhonda cried out to no one and to everyone." "It sure is," retorted Lauren, fucking away until they could take no more stimulation.

12