Mature Is Best

Story Info
She wants more than a portait from him.
931 words
4.12
97.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bell tinkled lightly as the door opened and closed.

“Be with you in a minute,” Tom called from the back room.

“I’ll wait,” said the woman.

He finished putting away his stock wiped his hands and came out front. Tom stopped midst ride. On the other side of the counter was a strikingly good looking woman in her late forties. She was standing sideways and light from the window passed easily through her thin dress. It was obvious she wore little or nothing underneath it. She turned and face him.

“Hello. I would like some portraits taken of me. Do you do nudes?” she asked calmly.

“Uh, well, not generally,” he finally answered still not trusting his voice.

“But you will if the money is good enough?”

“Excuse me lady, but it’s not the money. The subject has to have the right qualities. I’m very picky with nudes.”

“Very well put. It looks like I’ve come to the right place. I wouldn’t want just any shutter hack snapping away just see my naked body. Maybe these will convince you,” she said opening the front of her dress. She exposed her large naked breasts, cupped them and held them out to him.

“Marvelous,” Tom commented. “Extremely nice, but I think you should cover them before somebody else walks in and sees you. If you will step in the back I think I can give you what you want.”

“My name in Mona,” she told him, “and I want complete and total nudity of my body. I already know the poses I will be using and expect you to follow with your camera. At no time are you to stop shooting unless I say, understood? We’ll start with my original pose.”

Tom gathered his equipment and started shooting. Mona was bent slightly and again cupping her large breasts. She partly lay on the prop bed resting on one arm with her dress wide open then she sat up. Now Mona removed her dress and turned around. She was on her hands and knees her naked buttocks tight looking. When she again faced him her breasts hung down and swayed from side to side. They looked very firm and obviously very heavy. Her nipples began to swell thick and hard and Tom felt himself becoming the same.

“Now comes the part I like best,” she said laying on her back. She spread her legs and showed him her shaved sex. “It works best for me if you take off your clothes. Having my portrait taken in the nude makes me hot and I like the photographer to show me what he has.”

Tom hesitated only a moment before ripping off his clothes. When he dropped his pants his nine inch thick erection bounced eagerly. Mona eyes him with interest.

“My but I think you will do very nicely,” she said laying back and keeping her eyes on his erection.

Tom put the camera on auto and began whizzing through the roll of film. He stopped to change rolls and started fast shooting again. Mona was rubbing herself between her legs and squeezing her large breasts. Tom moved all around catching her each time she shifted her hands. By now both of them were extremely aroused. Mona was moaning and dipping two fingers inside her sex. She harshly rubbed the hard nub of her clit and climaxed for the camera. Still she didn’t stop as Tom had seen enough. He lay the camera down and knelt beside her.

Mona opened her eyes and saw his huge thick erection inches from her face. Without a word she grasped it and pulled it closer to her mouth. Her lips parted and she engulfed well over half of him. Tom found one breast and began squeezing it. He found it just as firm as it looked. Mona released his organ and looked deep into his eyes.

“Fuck me,” she mouthed soundlessly. “Fuck my cunt and cum with me.”

Tom was between her legs in an instant. His cockhead was swollen yet easily slipped between her extremely wet lips. He slowly drove his hips down and slid fully inside her body. Mona gasped loudly, flicked her clit once and climaxed burning his shaft with her juice. Together the began to rock as Tom pulled back and plunged back inside her. She took her breasts and squeezed them tightly make them into a cone. Her hands fell away and Tom gazed at her large firm boobs as they bounced up and down and from side to side in time with his lunging hips. His hard cock was slick from another of her climaxes and his nuts were pulling up tight. He moved faster and harder knowing his orgasm was only minutes away. Mona sensed his impending eruption and moved with him. She met his pounding hips and ramming cock with hard upwards thrusts of her own taking him as deep as he could enter. Suddenly Tom’s body went stiff as his thrusting cock swelled thicker. He erupted hard as huge thick streams of his cum filled her cunt. His balls empty and her final climax over they parted and lay panting on the prop bed.

Nothing was said as Mona dressed. Tom watched as she lay several hundred dollars on the table beside him.

“For the portraits,” she explained. “I’ll be back end of the week. If I like them I’ll be back for more.” She turned and walked out.

****************************

Another of my begging attempts at writing. Please enjoy your reading as much as I enjoyed writing.