Mature Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amorouslion
amorouslion
156 Followers

He opened his eyes to the choking noises. He looked down, Jodi had his full length deep in her throat.

"Ok, you can let go now."

"Thank you." She kissed his cock and gently massaged his hairy balls.

She did not wait for a reply. She went back to position her cunt over his cock and descended slowly to take him in. She began to slowly squeeze his dick as she mounted him. Her cunt rubbing his pubic hair as she gently straddled him and rode him.

Her hands were on his chest, nails digging in. Jodi moved slow and began to hump and ride him. He pushed his hips up and began to fuck her. Watching her DDs, he grabbed them hard. She enjoyed the pain of his grasp.

Soon, she jerked forward and shook to cum with his cock deep in her. Jake was on the edge too, but he held back. He wanted to save it for Jane.

"You are insatiable. I hope she is ready for you when you pound her."

He pulled her close to him, hugging and cuddling her. "I feel young again. You have no idea how much I want her. I hope Ryan won't mind if he ever comes to know."

"Don't worry about Ryan. I will fuck him for you."

"Now that's an idea." Jake laughed.

amorouslion
amorouslion
156 Followers
12