Mature Married Hairy Pussy Ch. 01

Story Info
A 35 year old man searches for love from a Business Woman.
2.9k words
108.2k
90
12

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Scott and I'm 35. From the get go, I have to admit that I've got an addiction issue. I am addicted to feeling my cock shoot hot cum into a wet pussy. Not just any pussy, but a pussy that belongs to a mature married woman with a really hairy snatch. I've had lovers from their middle 30's to their middle 60's, professional women, housewives, all sorts of body sizes, tit sizes, you name it. I just love a mature woman who loves uninhibited fucking.

I come across my lovers at local bars during Friday happy hours, exercise classes at my health club. I work 3 12 hour shifts at the local hospital so I have adequate time during the week to sooth my addiction especially when husbands are not around. I have met several mature professional women who let their inhibitions down at happy hour and then we retire to local hotel for a couple hours to satisfy our urges.

One time I was checking out a bar in Richmond. It was about 6:00 pm on a Friday. There were several mature women grouped together talking and drinking cocktails. They were professionally dressed with business attire, shapely (not tight) skirts below the knees and dress pumps. A couple of them were semi-dancing to the music in the background. I sort of eased my way over to them and I started moving rhythmically to the music as well.

My interest fell on a pretty woman, I guessing late 40's or early 50's, dark shoulder-length hair, nice tits inside a red silk blouse, slightly overweight but still sexy as hell. I "inadvertently" bumped into her and spilled some of her cocktail.

"Excuse me, I'm so terribly sorry. That was so clumsy. I see I spilled your drink, Please let me get you another one."

She replied, "Oh, that's fine, I don't need another one, I have plenty."

"No, no that's not fair," I insisted, "I will get you another one. A bourbon and ..."

"A Manhattan, actually," She reluctantly said.

"Fine, I'll be right back" and I took her glass

I secured a Manhattan for my quarry and I brought it back to her. She was still gently swaying to the music.

"My name is Scott and you are...?"

She replied while prominently displaying her wedding ring while accepting the glass, "My name is Colleen."

She knew I saw it but I didn't shy away from talking to her.

"This is really popular place, do you come here for the music?"

"Not particularly, It's happy hour and I'm here for a little relaxation with my co-workers."

"Where do you work?"

The Brandeis Trading Company"

"I've heard of them, what do you do?

"I'm the Manager of Corporate Communications"

"Oh, so you are in charge of things like investor and public relations."

"I report to VP of Administration but, yes, those are the areas I am responsible for."

She was impressed that I was familiar with the bureaucratic bullshit. The music hit a song that I liked, Rock n Roll Hootchie Koo.

"Colleen, I really like this song, please dance with me so that I don't look like an idiot," I smiled.

She smiled and relented and we danced for one song. I thanked her and we parted ways.

I came back the following week and she wasn't there. The third week she was there and I introduced myself again and offered to buy her a drink at the bar. She accepted and we sat at the bar and talked. Her name was Colleen Shepard. She was 50 years old, been married for 30 years and had one son in college and other one in graduate school. I got her out on the dance floor for several songs and drinks away from her co-workers. She was a lot more relaxed this time around. This went on like this for another few weeks (I have to admit I was parking my cock in a couple of other pussies while this transpired.)

Over time I bought her dinner and we were laughing it up and she was definitely high. We overheard a couple of guys talking about porn. She just blurted out,

"I like that porn star, Dick Nibbles, he's got the perfectly shaped penis."

"Really, What's he been in?

"Besides a lot of beaver," She laughed, "Oh, you mean movies?"

I laughed "Yeah, Movies"

"Sorority Sluts or some classic like that" She said as she contemplated, "There was one scene where he had sex with this woman with an enormous hairy... It was really hot."

I noted where we were and moved on talking about her family and like and she started telling me some more personal things like how selfish her husband could be and how he constantly forgot important dates.

I started integrating some "innocent" touching like on the hand, shoulder or waist. I also wanted to shift our meeting place to another venue that was a bit more intimate on another night besides Friday. I met her at small underground cafe that had live music and we had dinner and danced slowly for awhile. I didn't touch anything inappropriate but I held her tight. She loved it.

The time had come. I rented a nice romantic hotel room before we met. I met her at the cafe and we had dinner and danced. She was wearing a silk blouse that exposed some of those ample breasts. Her skirt was still below the knee, but tighter than usual and slit a little bit above the knee. She wore a long string of pearls that sat on her neck perfectly. We sat back down at the table in the darkened room and I started whispering to her, I don't remember what. I placed my hand on the inside of her knee.

There was no resistance, in fact she snuggled in tight. I started moving my hand and stroking her inner thigh. Again no resistance, Our faces were so close and then our lips locked in a kiss. She gently pulled away.

"I don't know," She halfheartedly said, "I don't know."

I kissed her again and inserted my tongue into her quivering mouth. I also moved my hand to stroke her pussy through her panties. My hand got there and, to my surprise, there were no panties just her sopping wet and very hairy pussy. At this point, I finished kissing her and took her by the hand.

"Where are we going," She inquired with a licentious look on her face.

"I have a surprise, Colleen."

We went out the front door and stepped into the Hotel across the street.

"Wha the..." She said but she didn't stop or resist.

"I have a romantic room for us to become more intimately acquainted."

"I don't know, I don't know." She repeated. but I had wrapped my arm around her waist and she did the same. We walked to the Elevator and rode up to the 10th floor and our room. I slid the key into the lock. I looked her in eye and kissed her and we exchanged our tongues.

"It's going to be magical," I said

We went inside, the room was perfect for erotic lovemaking. There were mirrors all around. There was soft lighting and the bed was perfect. Again, I held her tight and kissed her. This time, i let my hands roam around her delicious body. I nibbled on her neck and ear lobes while gently caressing her ass.

I was looking into her lustful eyes and I started gently massaging her big tits with my finger tips. She was loving what she was feeling so I unbuttoned her skirt and popped open her bra. Her skirt dropped the the floor and I removed her silk top. She was naked except for her garter belt, stockings and high heels. She knew exactly what was going to happen this night. As I said she had a little extra padding but her tummy had a very sensuous shape. Then there was her bush. It was dark luxurious and full and went from one leg to the other. She had a large labia but it was almost hidden by her pubic hair. It was gorgeous.

She started helping me with my clothes. She had me out my pants in a flash and was sucking my cock while I was taking my shirt off. I let her suck on my cock some more then I brought her up and kissed her again. I took her over to the bed and pulled the covers down. I wanted her to know that we were going to be awhile.

The lights were on and the shades were not drawn and several rooms in the adjacent tower had an unobstructed view of our bed. She was arching her back as I was making love to her nipples and breasts.

"Ooooooohhhh, you don't have any idea of how great that feels," She cooed.

I also was inserting my fingers into her wet pussy. I moved them in and out and she spread her legs wider and wider as she really began to moan. Then I went down on her. I started licking that hairy bush, nibbling on her labia and searching for her clit with my tongue. I found it and licked in every conceivable direction and I sucked on it hard. Her sexual tension was rising and she was grinding her groin into my mouth. I felt her tension ebb and flow while I tongue fucked her, finally she was going off the edge and her hips bucked and she squirted hard.

"Aaahhhhhhh, my husband has never done that, ooooohhhhhhh, don't stop, ppppllllleeeeassee don't stop. Aaaahhhhh, Aaaahhhhh, AAAAAAHHHHHHEWWWWW."

She covered me with her juice but I kept going until she exhaustedly lifted my head out of her crotch.

She tried laughing while gasping for air.

"You're wonderful," She managed to get out, "I need your dick"

I got on top and she wrapped her legs around me.

"Please don't cum inside, lover," She said

"I'll do anything you want, baby," As I kissed her.

I had a lot of staying power since I fuck so much so I was pumping her pussy with a lot of passion. I would alternate from slow to fast and always from my cock knob to my balls. I would periodically stop to grind my balls in her snatch. I changed the position and pushed her thighs against the bed and pounded her snatch. She lifted her head several times to see my cock driving in and out.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME" She screamed while I was sawing away. When she was lifting her head, She could see me fucking her hard in the mirrors. The image of my pistoning ass was driving her wild. I let go of her thighs and positioned my forearms to keep full pussy access.

Her legs were straight up in the air. She was holding up her head to see that stiff cock driving again and again into sopping wet snatch. The bed was jumping up and down with loud rhythmic squeaks.

"GIMME THAT CUM, I WANT IT DEEP IN ME, SHOOT IT IN MY PUSSY," She demanded.

"You said.."

"I DON"T GIVE A FUCK WHAT I SAID, I WANT THAT CUM,"

I was thrusting like a madman now and the sperm loaded semen was swelling big time in my cock. It was excruciatingly delicious having that huge white hot wad blown from my knob into her wet hairy cunt. Her body twitched with each ejection of a cum rope. It was so powerful.

We collapsed in tangled exhaustion covered in our love juices. We rested a bit and then I went down on her again to clean her hairy pussy with my tongue. She had several explosive orgasms with that. After she recovered, she started sucking my cock again and got me as hard as a rock.

She got on her hands and knees and I slid my dick into her hairy heaven from behind and started pumping. She began moaning but abruptly stopped.

"I need to make a call," She said

I was going to pull out and she said, "Don't you dare, Fuck me."

While I was fucking her she called her husband to tell him that her sister had an emergency and that she would be spending the night there. When she hung up, we really started pounding. At first, I held her shoulders as i drove my dick in but then I took a hold of her hair while thrusting deep inside. The headboard of the bed was slamming against the wall making a helluva lot of noise and she was very loudly groaning. She went over the edge again and again and again soaking my cock and the bed. Exhausted, she slid off my cock and collapsed face down on the pillow.

We fucked all through the night, I shot my cum into her magnificent pussy twice more before morning. Since it was a work day, she decided to call in sick. While she was calling her boss, I was sucking hard on her clit and tongue fucking her. I had my cock inside of her until just before checkout. She went home before her husband got home from work and cleaned up and got her alibis all established.

I met her again in a couple of weeks later at the old bar on Friday. She pulled me aside,

"That was the most incredible experience I've ever had but I don't know if I can chance it again,"

"I understand, dear, It was incredible for me too. I would love to stay with you, but I understand."

I went on, "If you change your mind, here are my phone numbers, call me any time you want."

I didn't hear anything for 2 months and thinking things were over, I forgot about her. However, one day, my cell phone rang at work.

"Hello, Scott, This is Colleen"

"Hi Colleen, How are you?"

"To be honest, I really need for you to fuck me."

"Where are you, Colleen?"

"I'm calling from my office. I would like for you to meet me at the Sheraton at Exit 25 on Saturday at 10 am. Is that possible?"

"Sure, Baby, I'd love too."

"See you then, honey"

Saturday rolled around and about 9:30 am she called me on my cellphone.

"Come to room 325," She said.

I did as I was told and knocked.

She opened the door and was completely naked except for lacy white thigh highs and white spike pumps. Her beautiful hairy pussy in full bloom. While the door was open she swung her arms around my neck bear hugged me and stuck her tongue down my throat.

"My husband has gone on a golfing trip and won't be back until Wednesday. I booked the room for two nights and brought my work clothes for Monday, I want you to fuck my brains out for two solid days, if that is alright with you."

I picked up the Do Not Disturb sign, placed it on the door knob and closed it. I was out of my clothes in a New York second. My face was in her pussy in 30 seconds. We made love in every position possible and on every piece of furniture in the room. I loved taking her on the table in front of the open window. Cowboy, Reverse Cowboy, Doggie, Several variations on the missionary. Straddling each other while sitting up. I dunno how many orgasms we both had, but we wanted more.

In one incredibly erotic moment. She was facing the window, shades wide open, with her hands and nipples on the window. Her legs were spread and I was driving my cock into her pussy from behind. It was the middle of the day. She just was going wild. Later she told me she saw some people point up at us while in the parking lot. Colleen was definitely into putting on an anonymous show.

Early that Saturday night, the couple in the room next to us was also hard at fucking and we could hear them while we were resting.

"Tom, Tom gimme that hard dick, Unhhhhhhh, Unhhhhhh, Unhhhhhh, Deeper, Deeper." Their bed was really squeaking with every fuck thrust.

It drove us mad. We didn't even deal with the preliminaries when we heard that. I was rock hard and on top of Colleen, pushing my dick into her as deep as it would go. I had her legs on my chest leaning my weight against her to give me the perfect angle of her pussy to drive my cum home. I don't know where the reserves of cum came from but we fucked so much that my cock almost fused frozen in her pussy.

Frequently when she got up to go into the bathroom, my cum would drip out of her pussy. The carpet almost had a continuous line of cum from the bed to the bathroom. Colleen was now addicted to my dick and tongue and I was addicted to her passion, touch and gorgeous snatch. She seemingly can't go more than two weeks without our having at least one major love making session and every month we fuck for 2 solid days at a time while her husband goes golfing or off on business. She often tells me,

"I really can get irritable if I don't get a load of your cum inside me. It's my magic sedative."

Colleen and I have been having our affair for over three years now and we are both at peace with our situation.

  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
OOAAOOAAalmost 9 years ago
Great story!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

yowseryowseralmost 9 years ago
Old growth

Preserve it. I understand the need to keep crotch hair from escaping bikinis etc. but so much nicer when it is present, in abundance.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 9 years ago
This could become my very favorite story

I really like a bushy wild woman.

SolonarjrSolonarjralmost 9 years ago
Mature married women are best!

I love fucking married women. They are always the hottest fucks I've experienced. Too many husbands neglect their wives after a few years and they are open to experiencing new pastures. My wife is a perfect example. We started an open marriage several years ago and she has had some incredible experiences just as I have. Great story! looking forward to the next one.

mottfanmottfanalmost 9 years ago

Great story... I gave it 5 stars!

I also live in Richmond and the Tobacco Company is a great place to meet beautiful horny women. Like you, I love mature pussy. Even though I live in southern Chesterfield County I hit Shockoe Bottom and the Slip every chance I get.

Thankfully the Metro area is full of gorgeous women.

Keep on writing!!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
More Stories