Mature Married Hairy Pussy Ch. 02

Story Info
A 35 year old man searches for love from a Housewife.
2.9k words
60.8k
37
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everybody wants to be loved and nurtured. I've learned lesson early in life. A case in point is Karen, my neighbor. I live in a house on a cul-de-sac and Karen and her husband live two doors down. They are in their early fifties and are empty nesters. He usually sits around the house on weekends and drinks beer in his t-shirt. Occasionally he goes fishing or plays golf, any excuse to drink beer, eh?

I see Karen sometimes working in the beds in front of the house wearing a house dress while I'm mowing the yard. She often looks disheveled, like someone who has lost that spark in maintaining their appearance. She was a natural dirty blonde with blue eyes. From what I could tell, she had smallish breasts and her legs were a little on the thick side. She had a nice smile but you could see a few lines in her face. She was a handsome woman but not what I would call pretty. I guess she figured she was resigned to be a 50 year old house wife.

I also knew that she was the neighborhood snoop and that she had noticed that a number of women had over time passed through my door way. I didn't need for someone to start talk about my home situation since most of those women were married. I decided I needed to make Karen my "friend".

I made a point of trying to start conversations with her usually about her children, how nice her shrubs and plantings looked etc. I always started the conversation with a small complement about how she looked. She initially viewed me as coming from outer space or something but I patiently held to my plan.

I helped host the neighborhood Fourth of July party and helped the wives set up and prepared food. I love pumpkin bread with walnuts and raisins and over the years I got pretty good at baking. In fact due to my entertaining, I developed into a good cook. Well, if I made pumpkin bread, I would make an extra for Karen. I also shared a number of recipes and finished food dishes with Karen and she enjoyed them. We got to be friends. She still tended to be a gossip so I needed to try something extra.

One morning, I went over to her house an article about a new restaurant that I liked. She's as in her usual house dress with slippers and she invited me in to have some coffee and we started talking. She went on about the new couple that moved in to the Henderson's old house etc. etc. She was relaxed and enjoying herself. I don't know why I chose that moment, it was madness. I gently put my hand on her knee and said,

"Karen, I really want to have sex with you,"

I could feel her body quiver as I touched her and she was absolutely speechless. She was frantically trying to process this proposition. If she was really in need of physical affirmation, she would not resist. I could see her mind at work, "Someone wants me, I want to have sex, my husband is not here, no one is going to know."

Her body relaxed, she had made a decision. I took her hand and stood up. I embraced her and kissed her passionately on the lips. I could feel her totally give in, she had not been touched like this in an age. Silently, I took her hand and we went into her den. I held her again and kissed her. I sat down on the sofa and had her straddle my lap. We kissed and kissed and then I gently started to massage her breasts. I could feel rock hard nipples underneath her house dress. She wasn't wearing a bra. We kissed some more and then I took off her house dress. She was straddling me naked except for her panties. Her breasts were small and like any other woman her age were reflecting gravity. I started kissing her breasts and sucking her nipples. She was moaning softly now and holding me tight to her chest.

I stopped briefly to take off my shirt and pants. I left my undies on until I got her panties off. I slid them to the floor and got my first look at her pussy. The carpet matched the drapes and she had this huge triangle of pubic hair. Her hair actually stuck out of her panties. I gently started to rub her pussy with my fingers darting my fingers around her clit and pushing slightly into her pussy lips. She was swaying and gently rocking with my loving hands.

I dropped my underwear and she saw my engorged penis, she was hungry for some love. I sat back down on the sofa and had her straddle me again. I brought her down slowly and inserted my cock inside her pussy. She cooed and moaned.

She knew what to do at that point. She slid up and down rhythmically on every inch of my shaft. Her eyes were closed and her head was bobbing slowly up and down. I stopped her and had turn around and she sat slowly down on my cock reverse cowboy style. I loved seeing her ass move up and down on my dick. After a few minutes of this, she got up and I had her get on her knees on the sofa with her hands on the back of the furniture. I then entered her from behind.

I started pumping my cock slowly at first but making sure the full length of my shaft passed through her labia with each thrust. I would stop occasionally to grind my hips into hers. She was really groaning and savoring the sensations. I would would switch off spreading her ass cheeks with my hands to holding her shoulders for more powerful thrusting. I was moving faster and faster and I was hearing little vocal grunts of satisfaction. I felt I was getting close.

I pulled out of now sopping wet pussy and turned her over. I love seeing a woman's face when I'm about to pump my love seed inside of her. Her chest and face were really flushed. She was ready. I raised one of her legs and pushed my cock deep into her pussy. She wrapped the other leg around my ass. She was enthusiastically fucking me back.

"I'm cumming baby," I whispered.

She knew I was going soak her insides with my semen and she didn't care. In fact she wanted it. She held me tighter. I could feel the cum swelling in me and moving down my cock. I tried to hold it at my knob as long as I could but it exploded out of me and into her. As I exploded, I was pounding her groin to get deeper and deeper inside of her. Her whole body was being shoved down the couch with each thrust. She loved it.

I remained inside of her until my cock softened and fell out along with a sizable of cum. We held each other and kissed.

"That was the most wonderful lovemaking," I whispered in her ear and I meant it.

She hugged me tight and kissed me. We slowly got up and went into the bedroom to get to the bathroom to clean-up. As we were passing her marital bed I turned to face her and embraced her tight and French kissed her. She took my tongue with love. I was getting another erection. I took her hand and made her lie on the bed. I laid down next to her and leaned over and French kissed her again. I gently started rubbing her gorgeous muff again. She was holding me tight. She knew we were going to fuck again on her marital bed. Without a word, I got on top, spread her legs which she then wrapped around me. My cock seamlessly entered her pussy and we both began pumping, slowly at first but pretty soon, the bed was rhythmically singing with our love. I pumped what little cum I had left inside of her.

I had really wanted to see if she would consummate our illicit love affair on her marital bed. Not only did she do so but she did it with an enormous outpouring of passion, enthusiasm and outright lust.

I got up and went into the bathroom and cleaned up. When I came out, She was lying on her back, eyes closed, a little smile, with her arms above her head on the bed in a wide open "I just got love fucked" position. She looked so relaxed and happy. I kissed her good bye and left.

Three days later, at about 9 am, my door bell rang. It was Karen. She was dressed to the nines with a nice shapely sleeveless black dress that ended at her knees with stockings and black pumps. She was holding a plate of cookies.

"Karen, you look FANTASTIC," I exclaimed.

She smiled broadly and said, "I thought I would pay you back for the pumpkin bread."

"You didn't have to do that, Come in Sweetheart."

She came inside and I took the cookies and placed them on the table. I turned around and smiled at her. I just embraced her and French kissed her. She started pushing her tongue into my mouth. I took her hand and took her back to my bedroom. Our clothes were off by the time we made the bed.

This time we were on my turf and I was determined to give her my full attention. Our lovemaking lasted until 2:30 that afternoon.

We went into my bedroom and I held her tightly and kissed with ever increasing passion. I licked and nibbled on her ears and neck. She grasped me tightly around my neck while I made love to her nape. She was about 4 inches shorter than I was.

"You really look beautiful," I whispered to her.

She whispered back, "I did it for you."

She looked right in the eye and then French kissed me. My hands were moving to fondle her derriere while we held each other and we kissed some more. I started sliding my fingers to gently stroke her breasts and she started to sway and gently moan.

Then I, while embracing her with one arm, unzipped her black dress and let in fall to the floor. She was standing there dressed in a unbelievably sexy black lace ensemble consisting of a a see through bra that barely covered the nipples on her small breasts, bikini panties (that were overwhelmed by her magnificent muff) and a garter belt holding this stockings that accentuated her natural skin color perfectly. And it was all topped off with sexy 4 inch black pumps. It was all brand new but it didn't matter. This previously mundane middle-aged housewife had me creaming in my pants while just standing there.

I unfastened her bra and let it fall to the floor too. I bent over to kiss and suck on her now hard nipples. She arched her back while I did this, she wanted to see and feel me. I instantly undressed and took her over to my bed and I drew down the covers. I had new expensive pima cotton sheets and they were really sensuous. We both knew we were going to be busy for awhile.

I need to say at this point that I am hairy too. I have a lot of body hair and it is especially thick in my pubic area. My lovers have told me that it is soft and very luxurious. When I get an erection it really stands out literally and figuratively from my pubic hair. My lovers really get hot when our hot hairy muffs are attached. The sensations of thrusting genitalia, mixing soft warm intertwined muffs, and the sex juices soaking everything have to be savored.

Anyway, I'm frenching Karen and slowly unfastening her garters and removing her stockings by moving my hands down her thighs. I can see her panties are really wet. I then remove her garter and finally I gently take off her panties. She was kissing and biting me on my neck. I started making love to her pussy with my hand, gently rubbing her clit and then moving my fingers in and out of her vagina. She was really getting hot. Then I did something she had not expected. I went down on her.

I started licking her labia

"Oh my god," she exclaimed "Unnhhh, Unnnhhh, Unnnhhh. Never, Never, Never."

"Do want me to stop?"

"NNNOooooooooooooo" She cried.

I found her clit with my tongue and started feasting on it with licking and sucking. She was beginning to buck and push my head hard into her groin. When I could feel her body tensed at the edge, I started pulsing my tongue in and out of her vagina. Her orgasm was cataclysmic. She screamed so loud that I thought she might be dying. She wasn't, she was just in the throes of ecstasy.

I was just oozing animal lust at my beautiful lover. I put a pillow under her head and mounted her. I pushed her legs back and held them in place with my forearms while holding my chest off of hers. I pushed my engorged cock in to her wet wet pussy. Unlike the other day, I started talking to her while we were fucking and she liked it.

I was pumping in and out and I said,

"Karen, baby, if you lift your head you can see my dick diving deep inside of you."

She lifted her head and stared at the delicious movement of our groins. "Ooooooh, I love that, don't stop, don't EVER stop."

She whispered in my ear, "I love hearing the bed squeaking, it means you're fucking me."

I sucked on her nipples while pumping and then whispered in her ear, "I love your pussy, I love being deep inside you. Fuck me, Precious!"

I looked down. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open, and the grimace on her face reflected that she was lovingly being fucked and she knew it. I saw her tits bouncing with my thrusting. Then I had to close my eyes from the sensation overload and my fucking went on autopilot.

I had her pussy wide open and I was pounding it. I could feel this super volcano of white hot cum burning in me and start moving towards my love knob. I was pounding as hard as I could when the magma exploded out of me in several thick ropes of love.

"UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" was all I could get out.

She felt me cumming and my cock pulsating inside her. She loved it, the cum and the pulsating cock seemed to remove any and all tension from her mind and body. She just stroked and caressed me with her finger tips. For several minutes she lightly ran her fingertips over my ass crack and up my spine. She now had her legs wrapped around me. My dick had softened and slid out of her pussy. Cum was gushing onto my new sheets.

She lovingly held my head and french kissed me.

She laughed and said, "Is that all you got?"

"Huh?" was the reply.

I was still on top with her legs wrapped around me. She smiled at me and whispered, "No one has ever made love to me like that. I feel so alive and loved. Love me again, Scott."

She hugged me hard and whispered, "Again and again and again."

We kissed and rested and slept for about an hour. I began to lightly rub her muff and she caressed my cock. I was getting hard again. I asked her if she knew oral sex. She nodded and smiled and started licking my dick and then wrapping her mouth around it going up and down. She jacked it while it was still wet. Then she straddled me and she put my cock back inside her pussy.

She started slowly with little movements up and down, then she would grind her groin into mine. I was kissing, sucking and pinching her tits and she started sliding her pussy harder and faster on my now rock hard shaft. She was going from knob to balls with both of her hands on my chest.

She looked at me with a stern loving look, "Do you see me fucking your dick? I love fucking your dick. I'm gonna take you to heaven and you're gonna fill me with your love cum."

With that she proceeded to take me and I shot another load inside her. She laid on top of me after I came and I caressed her with my finger tips just like she had me. I also brought to covers up over us to keep us warm. Our bodies were completely tangled with arms legs and love juices. We went to sleep in each other's arms.

About 1:30 pm we slowly and sleepily awoke, We started rubbing and caressing each other and next thing you know, I'm back on top with her legs around me and we are both lovingly and enthusiastically fucking each other. I had just a little cork of cum left and I popped it into my lover's pussy. She loved it.

We took a shower together and she got dressed and went home to play mundane housewife. I never have to worry about Karen starting gossip about women coming to my house for sex because, she is THAT woman. I make love to Karen anytime she wants. She often comes to my house unannounced and we always make love. Karen and Colleen are the objects of my love and desire. There were a few wrinkles over time but those are for a later time.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
SolonarjrSolonarjrabout 9 years ago
Still loving your stories!

Great mature, married woman fuck story. I can just see how they react to a decent bout of love making from someone besides their husband. Great work!

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Hot And Nasty****

Thanks sharing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
No change

Essentially unrelated story, again bragging about bagging a Mature neighbor lady. HER Hubby is also totally missing from making ANY impact on the story. Sweetie never even makes a perfunctory quibble due to her marital vows during the seduction build-up.

Erotic Coupling or Mature. NOT LW, IMHO!

2*

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingabout 9 years ago
Great Stuff!

Well, per impo_60's comment, for Karen, Colleen & his sakes, let's hope he doesn't get caught. He doesn't need a beating. He's a hero. The women are getting something needed that husbands aren't providing. Some may call it cheating. But it might be viewed as doing good work and spreading good will. Lol! Cheers!!

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Still bragging...

Still bragging, until...One of the husbands find out and he gets the beating of his life...that if he is lucky...1*

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Bad Teacher Ch. 01 Blackmailing my best friend's mother.in Mature
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories