Mature Married Hairy Pussy Ch. 03

Story Info
Colleen and Scott further explore their sexuality.
2.6k words
43.2k
27
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During our third two day fuck fest (that's three months down the road), We were resting. I was holding Colleen and her head was resting on my chest while she was gently stroking my hard worked cock.

She raised her head and whispered to me, "Darling, I have some news."

"What's that baby?"

"Dick and I are getting a divorce."

I stammered a bit but got out, "Was it because he found out?"

"No Dear, it turns out he was boning his secretary long before we met. He was using his putter on the golf trips but it wasn't the one in his bag"

I smiled, "Well actually he was putting his putter in the bag, right?"

"Cute, but don't give up your day job."

I asked, "You don't seem upset at all."

"it's actually a relief. We've been growing apart for years. He basically gave me the perfect settlement, out of guilt, I suppose." We split the estate 50/50, I get the house, no alimony and I pay for one son's remaining education. Since I make as much as he does, it couldn't get any better."

She went on, "I don't want our relationship to change right now, it's perfect."

I kissed her forehead and squeezed her and didn't say a word. Marriage was not in the picture at least not yet and I was relieved. I had two wonderful lovers and didn't want to give either of them up.

"One thing will change though," She said.

"What's that?"

"You will fuck my brains out at my house." She laughed.

I french kissed her and then went down on her and started licking her cum filled pussy. I cleaned her snatch thoroughly and started inserting my fingers into her sopping wet vagina. Slow at first but sped up or slowed down depending on the tension i felt in her body. I often sucked on her clit as I fingered her. I feel the tension rising and rising. I applied a bit more pressure on her clit as I rapidly moved my fingers. My hand was drenched with her love juices. She bucked her head violently and came hard on my hand.

I rolled her over and placed two pillows underneath her tummy in order to raise her hips. I also placed a pillow under her head. I kissed and licked the back of her neck and pushed my stiff cock into her pussy from behind. She bucked a bit because she was still sensitive from the finger fucking but she pushed her pussy tight on my cock. I laid down on her back with my hands grasping her shoulders from below her and I started to slowly thrust my penis home.

She loved it, she would lift her calves off the bed in this prone position as I pumped harder and harder. I could feel more cum swelling in my belly but this position didn't meet my urge for maximum penetration. I rolled her over again and placed her legs on my chest and pushed my body forward to raise her cunt to the perfect angle. I inserted my cock.

'MMMMMMmmmmmm" She cooed, "I hope I'm going to get another load of hot cum. Fuck me Scotty, Fuck me."

I started pumping harder and harder. The bed was protesting and I could feel the cum moving towards my big knob.

"UUUUGGGGGGHHHHH," I screamed and launched several cum rockets inside her.

After I caught my breath, "You want me to meet you where?"

The first time I went to her house, I was amazed, It was a really big expensive place. The master bedroom had mirrors on the walls having a prime view of the bed. There was a huge patio with a massive French Doors leading to a secluded swimming pool. In fact there were massive French Doors leading to the Master Bedroom from the inside. They were glass with expensive drapes. There was marble and expensive tile all around. The kitchen was huge with a large table and an island in the middle. Again, very expensive tile covered most surfaces.

It was our regularly scheduled two day love in. I got there and she met me at the door wearing nothing but heels. She french kissed me and said,

"Let's get you out of those clothes. You won't need any clothing at all at my house at any time."

She helped me undress and threw the clothes into a spare room.

"Sweetheart, there is only one rule and that is we can fuck each other at any time and any where."

She then bent over and briefly sucked my cock. She then chirped,

"Let's go to the pool and soak up a little sunshine." She took my hand and we walked down to the pool. I eased myself into the cool water and she came in and snuggled up next to me. She was stroking my cock under water and her big tits were floating on the surface. I took one and started sucking on it.

"Mmmmmmmm" She purred, "I love sex in the sun."

We walked to the side of the pool and she sat down at the edge of the pool. She spread her legs exposing that huge glorious muff and said,

"Stud, you know what to do, lick my pussy, make me cum."

I started gently stroking her pussy before tasting her. I started sucking hard on her clit. She was leaning back enjoying the sun while I was pleasuring her. She was really getting hot and her chest and face were flushed when I started inserting my tongue into her vagina. She couldn't hold herself up any more and laid down. I continued to use my tongue but now added my fingers and without warning, she screamed and exploded. She was really heaving and was totally out of breath.

I got out of the pool and dried off. I whispered in her ear as I picked her off the ground,

"Baby, I want to fuck you in the bed, let's get comfortable."

We walked in the bedroom and I pulled down the sheets, they were silk. She was still trying to catch her breath when she laid down. I snuggled in close to her and held both her tits in my hands licking and sucking them. Her nipples were rock hard. My boner was starting to hurt from being so hard. I positioned myself above her holding my chest off her with my arms on the bed. She took my cock and pushed it into her pussy.

"Fuck me Scotty, I want you to do nothing but fill me with cum all weekend. All weekend."

All I could say was "Unnnnhhhh" as I pumped inside of her. That familiar feeling of hot magma was swelling inside of me but I had to fuck Colleen. I had to seed her and she knew it. Her legs were wrapped around me and she was fucking me back hard.

"Cum baby cum," she purred , "You know you can't hold it. It belongs inside me. Let it go pump your hot cum inside me."

At that point, the cork blew out of my knob and I shot huge ropes of cum inside her. She twitched with each cock spasm.

"AAAARRRRGGGHHH, AAAARRRRGGGHHH, AAAARRRRGGGHHH" I screamed as I came and saliva uncontrollably came out of my mouth.

"Beautiful, baby, I just love it when you cum. You just explode into me. It's so intoxicating and addictive. Don't ever stop loving me."

She just kept stroking me and kissing me.

That night it got cool and we closed the French doors but the heat continued inside. She rode my face and my cock for a good while. Since we were in her private boudoir, I put some pillows on the floor. She laid on the floor with he body up against the bed with her pussy in the air. I spread her legs and entered her snatch from above. I was thrusting up and down. She loved the level of penetration but it got to be uncomfortable for her. We got back into bed and she mounted me cowboy style and started sliding up and down on the entire shaft of my cock. Her hands were pressing hard on my chest.

"I'm going to take you, lover. Your cum belongs to me. You can't stop it from flooding my pussy."

She moved faster and faster. She was right, I had no control over my fate. My cock just pumped cum into her whenever she wanted it. We had not cleaned up since we started passing our love juices. The bed was soaked and we were soaked with love and we savored it.

Early in the morning, she woke me up by cleaning my cock with her tongue and mouth. She briefly got out of bed and went to the French Doors to check the temp. My semen was dripping down her leg. I climbed out of bed and snuck up behind her and I embraced her from behind. I started kissing her back and biting her neck while squeezing her tits. I spread her legs and put my cock inside her from behind. I started pumping my cock and she placed her hands on the glass doors. Her tits were really bouncing up and down. We were both into it. We were closing our eyes and raising and lowering our heads in ecstasy. Suddenly a man appeared at the door and he was staring right at us. We both couldn't care less we just kept fucking. The man walked off.

We moved to the bed and she was sitting up propped up by pillows. She motioned me over and I was standing in front of her with my cock at her mouth level. She opened her mouth and lovingly wrapped her lips around it. I held the back of her head and began fucking her in the mouth. I plunged my dick deep inside right up to the balls again and again. She didn't resist, in fact, she had a tight grab on my ass the whole time I was pumping.

"Mmmmmpppphhhhh, Mmmmmpppppphhhhh," was all she could say.

I pulled out and pulled her flat on the bed. I mounted her and fucked her holding her thighs hard into the bed. The bed was bouncing and squeaking like hell. She was yelling,

"Fuck Me, Fuck me, Fuck me"

I shot a light load inside her and I collapsed next to her. We had no covers and cum was dripping from my cock and her pussy.

The man we had seen at the window had walked in from the inside bedroom door. He had apparently seen this entire display including the consummation of this latest fuck.

"I'm impressed Col, If you fucked me like that we'd still be together."

"Dick, Scotty. Scotty Dick. A cold day in hell" She replied, displaying her semen filled pussy. "You never did know how to drive. That's why you have to chase the inexperienced snatch."

"Well he looks pretty young, too. I have to admit you really looked like you were enjoying yourself."

"I really did. I have had several orgasms since yesterday and I will have several more before work tomorrow. Scotty has a cock that doesn't quit. I really love fucking him."

"Careful Son, she can be a real bitch." He laughed "I needed to pick up a couple of things."

"Oh he knows all about me, he's been steadily fucking me hard for months, He started right after you started poking that secretary. I guess it's too bad we already have had the agreement signed and approved, Huh?" She smiled sweetly "Are your things in here?

"No" The smile had left his face.

"Well I would suggest you leave." She stated. "Next time knock"

"Why, you wouldn't stop fucking if I did, would you?"

"Hell no, I'm even going to fuck Scotty with you standing there."

I took this as my cue and started sucking on her tits and I slid my fingers deep inside her pussy. She was really wet and she was already hotter than hell. As I was finger fucking her, I was using my thumb to stroke her engorged clit. Dick looked like a deer in the headlights when She exploded on my hand. Her head was thrashing from side to side and her back was arched. Her magnificent full bush glistened from all the pussy juice, her face was flushed, her chest was beet red with rock hard nipples. She looked at her estranged with her matted hair hanging over her face and said breathlessly,

"Perfect"

Dick walked out and I never saw him again.

Colleen needed some rest so we pulled the covers up and slept for a couple of hours. I woke her by licking her furry pussy. She started sucking me until I got hard again. This time she got on her hands and knees and we fucked doggy style. I had no semen left but I still pumped my Colleen hard. I spread her ass cheeks for more penetration and sometimes held her hair as I pounded her from behind.

The day really began to warm up and we decided to go back down to the pool. This time we spread the cushions from the pool furniture on the ground. We would play in the water, she would wrap her legs around me and stick her tongue down my throat. I would squeeze and suck on her tits. I would also gently put my fingers up her pussy in the water. We both loved the sloshing sound.

We were both getting hot again. She hissed,

"Fuck me Scotty, fuck me"

We got out of the pool and reclined on the spread cushions. She started sucking my cock and then mounted me in a reverse cowboy. It was driving me wild watching her ass ride my cock from knob to balls. She was totally engrossed with fucking in the warm sunshine. We could hear the neighbors having a cook out party.

That didn't deter us, however, I rolled Colleen on her back and mounted her. She was really flexible from yoga and her legs were almost back by her ears. I had my full body weight on her and was thrashing her pussy with my cock.

"More, gimme that cock, jam it in up to my neck, Cum in my pussy, Cum in my pussy." She said rather loudly.

All I was saying was,

"Ugghh, Ugghh, Ugghh," with my furious pumping.

I guess the noise attracted the attention of some of the neighbors because they were looking over the brick wall separating the yards and had a full unobstructed view of our carnal delights.

Colleen could see them and just loved putting on a sex show.

She whispered in my ear,

"You are going to shoot a massive load in my snatch. I wants lots and lots of cum."

I exploded, "AAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH,"

I stayed on top of her while she gently caressed my spine and asscrack. My cock softened and slid out of her pussy. We slowly got up and our audience (which now included a couple of women) clearly saw cum dripping out of my cock and her pussy.

Colleen whispered in my ear, "The people that live there are a couple of pretentious pricks." We took a quick dip and while we'd lay in the sun we would erotically apply sun screen and play with each other's genitalia which inevitably would lead to more fucking.

By the time Monday morning rolled around, even with big tubes of KY we were both really sore. But it didn't really stop us, I had my cock in her pussy at 8:30 am and she was due at the office at 9:00.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Damn I'm Tired Just From Reading This***

Good read. Thanks for sharing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Concur with other comments

Now Sweetie-1 isn't even going to be a wife. Not that it made ANY difference before!

And the absence of Hubby continues to make NO difference!

2*

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
This story finally got out of LW...

This story finally got out of LW...You should change the category to Romance or fetish, between a old whore and a man that had the fetish for old and hairy women...1* for still be in LW...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
His Pregnant Little Milf Young man and the pregnant Milf next door get close.in Mature
Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
More Stories