Mature Married Hairy Pussy Ch. 04

Story Info
Ellie and Julie enter the picture.
6.9k words
38.9k
21
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During one's life you are bound to come across people that you just can't stand and this is a story about one of my experiences. I was playing tennis with a buddy of mine, Stan, on a Saturday morning. We played singles for the usual hour or so. In fact, think we were ending up a couple of minutes early and this obnoxious couple were trying to push on to the court. Stan recognized them and whispered under his breath.

"Let's get out of here, I know those people from work. David and Julie Epstein. They are two of the biggest douche bags."

As we were leaving the man said, "Hello Stanley, I never seen you here before."

"Hey, David, I usually play up at Providence but Scott invited me."

The guy had no further comment and hurried past. The woman walked past without even acknowledging Stan's existence.

As we walking up the stairs, Stan gave me the brief lowdown.

"They work in HR at my company. They are the company's politically correct police. They are in everyone's business and they drive normal people nuts and they are hypocritical beyond belief."

"How's that?"

"The company has rules about employees dating other employees. Those creeps met at work dated and then got married. Heaven forbid someone else tries to date. I got called on the carpet for asking a girl out once and she had actually accepted. She was as pissed as I was and eventually found another job."

We sat upstairs having a beer while watching them through the windows attempt to play tennis. Putting it mildly, they sucked and we laughed at their ineptitude.

"What's really ironic." Stan said, "They suck at everything but they are condescending as hell."

"Well, for what it's worth, Julie is pretty hot in that tight tennis garb. her tits are huge."

"She is good looking but all that's negated when she opens her mouth. Besides don't let her hear you say she has huge tits, that will get ME fired." Stan replied, "You know, I thought she was OK until she met up with that little worm."

That was an appropriate description of the little prick playing tennis. He actually looked like that pajama boy from the Obamacare ad. He must have been all of 5' 6".

They came upstairs after their attempt to work out and stopped at our table. Miss Julie actually said hello to Stan but her butt faced husband interrupted her and started bragging about his tennis prowess. It was really obnoxious. I finally had enough.

"You don't look like Nadal. and from what I've seen you don't play like him either."

"What do you know about tennis?" was his retort.

"I played No. 4 my junior and senior year in college."

"You went to college?" was his attempt to insult me.

"Well, considering I have 3 degrees including a Masters, I guess so. You? As long as we're bragging, you want to compare net worth."

They both looked at me with daggers. I got up and said,

"Stan, I've got to go, I'll see you later.

As I walked past Julie, I said just loud enough for her and husband to hear,

"Nice Tits, Honey."

Later that evening I got a call from Stan.

"Are you crazy? That shithead started demanding to know where you worked and actually threatening me if I didn't tell him."

"What did you say?"

"I told him some hospital in Burke county."

"Well that ought to keep him busy for awhile since that's 60 miles in the other direction."

"I'm telling you, Scott, the guy is a vindictive cocksucker."

I thought for a minute and, out of the blue, I heard myself say,

"I'll bet you $500 that I can humiliate him totally and fuck his wife."

"Scott, you're out of your mind."

"Maybe, but I bet that girl has never really been fucked and when she does she leave that little shit in a heartbeat."

'OK, 500 bucks."

I started probing Stan about any info he could give me about possible hangouts. He told me that they probably went to with other HR people after work at the end of the week.

I remembered that I had briefly dated a girl at the same company a few years ago.

"Stan, does Ellie Reese still work there?"

"if you mean Ellie Ward, yeah."

Ellie was a bit neurotic but, boy, did she like sex. She eventually got married but was known to partake of other recreational dick when the opportunity rose. I decided that she might be the key to the highway, sort of speak.

I knew her haunts and favorite restaurants etc. I checked out a couple of them over a couple of weeks and sure enough, she and her husband were dining at one. I made sure that she ran into me outside of her husband's view when she was going to the Ladies Room.

She instantly recognized me and gave me a big hug.

"Scott, It's so great to see you. I miss you."

"Well you didn't miss me that much, you're married. I hope everything is going well."

"Oh it is. We're so happy."

She wanted to exchange phone numbers etc. and I readily did so, cell and work. Then we went our separate ways.

Ellie loved having someone splash a little money her way and had not much common sense about appropriateness. There was a tour of a Broadway show that had hit town and tickets were impossible. I laid out some bucks and got 2 orchestra tickets.

I called her at work.

"Ellie, this is Scott, How are you?"

"Oh hi, Scotty, I was just thinking about you."

"Something good, I hope"

"Oh yeah, sweetie, that time we went to the Fourth Celebration at Washington Ridge Park." (We fucked under a tree during the fireworks).

"That was really special." I said.

"What can I do for you.?" She asked

"I'm sort of between a rock and hard place. I have these tickets for "Spam-a-lot" on Tuesday and my date cancelled. I would really like to see the show and I was wondering if your husband would allow you to be my date. Of course that also includes dinner at McDermott's Inn."

Truthfully, I wasn't sure she would buy into this shit but you never know.

"Scott, that sounds wonderful. As it turns out, hubby is on the road until Friday. I would love to go."

"Great, can I pick you up at the Office at 6:00."

"Perfect"

The day came and I picked her up at the anointed hour at the lobby of the office building being careful not to be noticed. She had longish lightly tinted hair that came to her shoulders, a dark red silk blouse that was low cut in the back (almost to her ass), a black leather mini-skirt with sheer black hose and spike heels. She was a pretty woman but she looked 5 years older than she really was (38). She really looked pretty delectable.

Since this was downtown, the theater, restaurant and office were all within easy walking distance. We had a lovely dinner with lots of wine. She loved the show and laughed at the corny jokes. She was touching my legs throughout the presentation and caressed my neck two or three times.

We went to a bar across from the theater (it happened to be on the first floor of the hotel that Colleen and I consummated out relationship in.) We had a couple of nightcaps and I gently placed my hand on Ellie's inner thigh a couple of times. She caressed my face and kissed me on the lips.

We got up to leave and just outside the darkened doorway, she threw her arms around my neck and gently but forcibly pushed her tongue into my mouth. I reciprocated in the most passionate way. We were frenching in the dark and I placed my hands on her ass and she started kissing me harder.

I looked into her lust filled eyes and took her inside to get a room. She was almost giddy with excitement. I was actually able to get the same room I did before and we went up the elevator. We were kissing in the elevator and she was lightly stroking my cock.

She started undressing before we even opened the door. Her leather skirt was off and in her hands revealing panty hose with no panties. I got the door open and within 15 seconds she was naked. She started removing my pants dropping them to the floor and made me sit on the bed while she took everything else off. I was licking and sucking on her tits which were average in size but had large dark nipples and areolae. They were huge and were hard as rocks. She started sucking on my cock and deep throating me. The slurping sounds were intoxicating. I was moaning with delight.

I brought her up to my level and made her lie down on the bed. We kissed and exchanged our tongues for about 5 minutes. I was squeezing and sucking on her tits and she was moaning and rolling her head in delight.

I started moving down to her pussy. As you know, I like a glorious muff, but Ellie had just shaved her pussy. She had a very large clit and it was swollen and really hard. I started licking and sucking all of her exposed pussy.

"Ooooh, Scotty, that feels so wonderful, you don't know how much I missed your tongue."

"OH, gawd, Do you like my shaved pussy? I did it for you."

Apparently she had planned to fuck me just like I had to fuck her.

"Stick your tongue in my twot, I want to feel your hot tongue inside me."

I did as I was told and the tension in her body was building and building. I was sucking hard on her clit and simultaneously sliding my fingers in and out of her vagina. She was bucking now.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!" She cried and exploded on my hand.

She was panting and out of breath.

"FUCK ME, SCOTTY. I WANT THAT COCK"

I again did what I was told and pushed my cock past her pussy lips and I also held her legs up with my forearms so I could drive deep.

"UH,UH,UH,UH, Like that, baby, deep sooooo deep, UH,UH,UH,UH,"

The cum was massing inside me. It was so hot and I knew there was a lot. It was moving down my shaft and I tried to stop it at the knob but it was no use."

"AAAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHH" the white hot ropes of sperm shot through her pussy splattering her cervix.

We laid there exhausted panting and breathless.

After a while, she rolled over and kissed me.

"I forgot to tell you, sweetheart, I've been off the pill for about 6 months.

Being the idiot I am, I fucked her again. All told I came in her pussy three times that night and she wanted and savored every single drop. I fucked her hard just before we checked out (She called out sick).

After I left the hotel, I went home to sleep. It was about 2pm and I heard a car pull up in my drive-way. Ellie was getting out of the car with a small piece of luggage. She had apparently went home to clean up and she drove over to my house to spend the night.

The door was unlocked and she walked right in. She looked around a bit to remind herself where the bedroom was. I looked up sleepily and saw her put down her bag and she completely undressed and slid under the covers. She reached over and slid her hand inside the fly of my boxer shorts and started stroking my penis and nibbling on my ear.

"Baby needs some cock," She purred.

I rolled over and put my tongue down her throat. She held me as tight as she could. She reached down and pulled my boxers off and started sucking on my cock. When it was hard as a rock, she straddled me and slid my dick inside her wet wet pussy. She started riding me like there was no tomorrow. The bed was squeaking and bouncing. She was riding the full length of my dick really hard and fast with her hands on my chest.

"I want to feel those hot little biddies swimming in my cunt. You are going to knock me up, right? Cum in my pussy, baby."

I went rigid, arched my back and shot my ropes of cum inside of her.

She looked down at me with an enormously satisfied look.

She then rested on top of me, simultaneously caressing and kissing me. I was gently stroking the small of her back and derrière. She whispered in my ear,

"I love it. I really love it. It's makes me so so hot."

"What's that, baby?."

"That you're trying to get me pregnant, silly."

One thing about Ellie was that she loved to talk and often times the lines between truth and fiction were very blurred. I was an idiot for taking a chance but maybe she was just talking and she was just trying to test my reaction. Then she said,

"If anyone can make me pregnant, it's you. I just love your hot seed."

I took this as a sign that she was not bullshitting me and she really wanted to get knocked up.

"Let's get some rest" she cooed. "We have a lot of fucking to do to get a baby. Would you like a boy or girl?"

I replied, "Yes. The only thing that counts is that it's healthy, happy and loved."

She laughed, "You know just the right things to say," and she kissed me and lightly caressed my dick.

We fell asleep for a couple of hours and we were slowly rousing. She again started sucking my dick. Her cell phone rang. It was her husband calling. She answered it while running her hand up and down my wet shaft.

"Hi honey," she chirped, "No, I wasn't feeling well today; a stomach bug I think. I've got some Popsicles to help keep my fluids up."

When she said that, she wrapped her lips around my cock and started moving up and down my shaft making loud slurping sounds.

She stopped for bit, "No honey, you don't need to come home early. I'm feeling much better than earlier today and I'll even be better when I get this Popsicle in me."

"I love you too, talk to you tomorrow."

She looked at me and laughed, "Lucky we don't have a land line."

I decided I might as well make her really happy so I started squeezing and sucking her tits and moved down to her pussy. I really was intent on making love on her cunt. I started sucking and nibbling on her labia and clit. Then I stuck my tongue in her pussy to clean out the excess cum.

"Oooooooh, you filthy boy, you really know how to make your mama cum!"

Her body tension was rising to the breaking point, I slid my fingers rapidly in and out of her sopping wet pussy and sucked and flicked her clit. She was thrashing around on the bed and then shuddered violently.

She was panting and out of breath. I rolled her over on her knees and kept her head,on a pillow and slid my cock through her pussy lips into its home.

As I started pumping, I spread her ass cheeks.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Fuck your mama, right there, right there, give it to me."

I changed up and took a hold of her hair. She raised her head off the bed as I pulled back on it. We were really pounding flesh. The headboard was smashing into the wall and she was screaming,

"Dick me, Dick me, Dick me!!"

She had another massive orgasm. She was convulsing and crying when she slid off my cock face down in the bed.

"Jeezus, Christ, Scott! " Rolling on the bed in ecstatic agony.

"No body has ever dicked me like that. Hubby has never dicked me like that. Tell me that you shot a load in me. I want that fuck to be the one that knocks me up."

"Baby, I'm out of cum for the moment, that's why I lasted so long."

"Awww, Shit!" She replied, "I'm gonna fuck you all night long. Every drop of your semen belongs to me, every god damn drop."

She was true to her word. Every time I got close to an orgasm, my cock was in her pussy and my seed was in her womb.

It was hard carrying on with my other women with Ellie giving me her undivided attention but I got a break when her husband got off the road for 3 weeks.

When he did go out on the road, she would frequently spend nights in my bed and my cock in her pussy.

One night, we were in bed laying on our sides with me behind and she had a leg draped over me. We were rhythmically fucking and she started talking.

"I was having a conversation with a couple of my co-workers Julie and Sally today and they were bitching about their husbands. Julie's husband works where I do and he is a real jackass. Well anyway, they were bitching and I said,

"I have the perfect solution. I have a boyfriend with all the benefits."

She went on, "I told them that my boyfriend is an amazing fuck and he dicks me when I want. They were incredulous. I told them that I love my husband but his cock didn't satisfy me."

"I hope mine does, baby"

She laughed as she caressed my face, "You have NO idea!"

She went on, "This Julie asks me if it is worth the risk to have great sex."

"I told her that you were such a fabulous fuck that l let you knock me up."

"Ellie, are you pregnant?"

"Yes, baby, and it's all yours, sweetheart. Fuck me, baby, fuck me."

I rolled her on her back and pushed her thighs into the bed. She took my cock and put it back in her pussy and we began pumping.

I shot another huge load inside her welcoming and pregnant womb.

I soon found that Ellie was talking about her "boyfriend" a lot in the office with her "coworkers" including Julie and, the way she sounded, her friends were really enthralled with the fact that Ellie was so brazen and enthusiastic about her illicit affair and pregnancy.

As Ellie started to show, she became even more insatiable for my cum. On one occasion, she was so horny that she came to my house after work and fucked me hard till 10pm while her husband was home.

As we were laying in an embrace between my orgasms into her pussy, We were whispering into each other's ear.

She started a little bragging, "You know I've got a few of the girls jealous about my love life."

"Ellie, you're not exposing yourself to any danger here, are you?

"Oh no, baby, I just tell them I've got some really fabulous cock on the side and maybe they should try to get some too to spice up their lives. A couple of them actually asked me if I would be willing to share and asked me what your name was. I told them "no fucking way". You were mine, all mine."

She kissed me and rolled on her back and moved me into position. As I pushed her thighs into the bed, she slid my cock inside of her and we continued our love dance.

One day my cell phone rang at work, this woman on the other end of the line said,

"Hello"

"Yes"

"Are you a friend of Ellie Reese?"

"Who is this?"

"I cannot tell you that now but this is not emergency or a problem, but I was wondering if we could meet to discuss some personal business."

"What kind of business?"

"Something that could be pleasurable for the both of us."

I was intrigued and I thought I recognized the voice but I couldn't place it.

"What do you suggest?"

"La Provence, downtown, tomorrow at 7"

"Sorry, I have to work, will the day after be OK?"

"Well, I dunno... Well that will be fine, I will make it work."

"How will I recognize you?"

"I will be sitting at the table under the big map of France wearing a wrap dress and red high heels"

"Fine"

She abruptly hung up.

That day rolled around and I showed up at the restaurant and walked in. I saw the woman with the red heels starting at the darkened table. I initially didn't see her face but as I got closer it was Julie Epstein. I panicked for a moment but she didn't recognize me at all.

"Excuse me madam," I said very formally, "I received an anonymous phone call to arrange a meeting. Are you..?"

"Yes I am, please have a seat. Would you care for a drink?"

I ordered one for myself and got her a second.

"What can I do for you?"

"Well, I don't know else to put it. Are you the guy who has been having an affair with Ellie Reese?"

"I really don't know what you're talking about"

"Listen, if you are, I want to have sex with you."

"Seriously lady, this is so bizarre. How did you get my number? This ends now unless you tell me that."

"Well alright then," She whispered, "I overheard her talking to her boyfriend and snuck in later to check the number on the phone. The number corresponded only to the initials BF."

"That's kinda implausible,"

"It's the truth."

I shook my head in disdain.

"Tell me more about this fantasy of yours. What is your name?"

"Maddie, Well, Ellie says you're quite the bad boy and I want to experience a bad boy. I want you to have sex with me. Of course there are certain rules, like condoms, STD testing, no oral..."

"Lady, I have no interest in any of this, Good night!"

12