Mature Model Young Photographer

Story Info
Wife auditions for a modeling gig.
1.4k words
3.83
56.9k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

During the last 40 years Mark has been married to Theresa he met her in high school and they went together for 5 years before getting married. Theresa was and still is a very pretty dark haired beauty that does not know how attractive she is. Although her hair is grey presently and she colors it to bring it to her natural color she can prove she is a natural brunet if she lets you see her pubic hair.

Theresa was and is still very modest and although she is getting better about being nude around me I would still like to have her more open with other men in my presence. This past year I have been working on her to model for photographers as I do not want to have her have sex with other men only have her expose herself to them.

We have had many arguments about this and she cannot understand why I want her exposed to other men. She told me it was very humiliating for her to even think about doing this. Theresa says she is old and not that pretty.

The subject was dropped, but I continued looking for ways that she could expose herself. A few times I have talked her into wearing a dress with no bra or panties, but that was only when it was very warm and in the summer. One other occasion she removed her bathing suit at the pool under her cover up and stayed that way while I continued to swim. She was showing some pussy forgetting that she had no underwear on while she was reading a magazine. I could see a few of the men noticing and watching her. It was a real turn on for me and she received a very nice orgasm because of her exposure at the pool that night.

Everything started to come together one night when I was looking through craigslist and found a post by a photographer that was looking for mature female model over 55 my wife was over 55 as she was almost 62 and I was 64. I showed her the ad and she did not say no, but she said she would think about it and she wanted me to find out more about the session.

A little more about my wife she is taking care of her mother who is over 90 years old and does not work her point of view not mine. Think about it she is taking care of her mother, washes her clothes cleaning her house doing the shopping, bringing her mother to the doctors and then staying there most of the day to help her as she has a walker. A lot of work for one lady as her siblings wants nothing to do with their mothers care. My wife is also very sexy at 62 years old she looks to be about 40.

Now on with the story I emailed the photographer. He told me he is 42 about 2 years older than our son, his name was Tim ( not his real name) and I told him that my wife being in her sixties he was glad that I emailed him as that he was looking for a woman that age or older. Tim suggested that we meet first after I told him that I would be going with her to the shoot. My wife liked the idea that he suggested we meet first.

He emailed us telling us he was available for a meeting on 4 days and we picked one. We met at a lounge in our town. Tim was about 5'9 with a well-groomed beard and very clean cut. He complimented my wife on her beauty as soon as he met her. He told us about himself and what he wanted to accomplish including some nude modeling. My wife was so comfortable with him when he asked if she was still interested she said yes almost immediately without asking any questions. After an hour together Tim asked if Theresa would like to see his studio that was within walking distance of the lounge.

Theresa talked with him all the way to the studio it was on the second floor of a building in the middle of the business district of our home town. My wife was concerned and asked him if her pictures were going to be used for a public display. He told her that only the ones she wanted to be displayed all the rest he will give to us once he looks them over. She was OK with that.

Tim unlocked that door to his studio the door has a frosted glass about 30" by 35" and it was a one room studio sparsely furnished with large umbrella lights old rug a colorful chair with arms and black back drop. The dressing room/ restrooms were across the hall. Tim then explained that if Theresa was willing to model nude for him he will pay her 150 dollars for one photo session lasting at least an hour. Theresa did not realize that it was a paid shoot and I did not tell her as it said monetary compensation but not how much.

Theresa asked Tim if we could have some time alone to discuss this and he left. She asked me if I was alright with her modeling nude I said yes as long as I was there with her. I called Tim back into the room and she said she would be willing to model nude for him as long as her husband was there in the room with her. Tim said he welcomed that there be a chaperone there he would feel more comfortable. This last statement surprised us.

Looking through his schedule book he gave us some nights that we could do the shoot, my wife picked one that was a few days away and then Tim surprised us again when he asked my wife if she would strip to her bra and panties so that he could see what she looked like that way he could plan a shoot. Without too much hesitation my wife stripped in front of us and being a gentleman Tim turned his back to give her a little privacy.

When she said she was ready he turned and looked at her with a big smile on his face telling her she was just what he was looking for in a mature model. He had her turn this way and that complimenting her all the time. She had a bright but somewhat embarrassed smile on her face. Tim looked at her then hesitated a little before saying could you do my one last favor and remove your bra and panties. She said OK and I helped her with her bra she skimmed down her panties and was standing naked for his appraisal. He told her he was very excited that she answered the ad as she was the type of mature woman he was looking for.

Do you mind if I show you now some of the poses that I want you to get into Tim asked Theresa? She said no and he proceeded to have her sit down she kept her knees together as he looked at her pose. Tim told her she looked to rigid and he had her spread her legs a little which she did. He looked at her again saying that she needed to relax more. He did not say anything, but we watched as she slid forward and spread her legs more revealing her vaginal area to us. Tim asked if he could touch her vaginal area to place her most intimate area in the position he wanted her in. She said it was OK and he touched her opening her vagina telling her that is the type of poses he was looking for and if she was OK with them. She said that she was blushing very red.

He was talking with us explained some of the other poses and my wife stayed exposed during the next half hour of discussion. Tim told my wife she could get dressed and my wife became very embarrassed that she was still nude and intimately exposed to him. She could not believe that she stayed nude in front of him she told me on the way home, but she said he made her feel so comfortable that she did not care that she was nude in front of him.

Tim visited us many times and he always asked my wife if she could be nude when he visited and she complied with his wishes to the pleasure of both Tim and I. She also became very confident in her beauty as a mature woman. But those are other stories to be told. She also made a lot of money modeling nude for Tim and his friends.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers