Mature Siblings Come Together

Story Info
A brother and a sister in their early forties.
11.1k words
4.55
137.5k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeroming
jeroming
23 Followers

This story is a work of pure fiction. Any possible resemblance to actual events or people is purely coincidental.

*****

I was in the middle of a rather ugly divorce. I guess that when money matters arise, things often get ugly. At some point, I decided that it was too much for me and I moved out of our home, hoping that the distance would allow us both to think more clearly and less emotionally. So I moved back to my parents' and let my wife stay in our apartment until we either signed the divorce papers or sorted things out.

It isn't easy going back to your parents' home at the age of 42, but I had to go somewhere, and since my parents had a large home, it seemed like the reasonable solution. The house had two stories, an attic and a cellar. Downstairs was a big living room, kitchen and my parent's unit, which included their bedroom and a bath. They had set it up downstairs, since they were getting older and didn't want to have to climb the stairs all the time. Upstairs, untouched for some years now, were three bedrooms, a bathroom and a balcony.

As it happened, my sister, Chloe, had already been living with my parents for a while. A little more than a year before, after not being able to find the "right man," she decided to have a child anyway. She was 39, and worried she would never have the chance if she kept waiting. In the early stages of her pregnancy, she moved to my parents', so that she would not be alone in the late phases of the pregnancy and first months with the new baby. A few months later, after a long but safe delivery, Stacy joined our family.

My parents were of course very happy to have both their son and their daughter home again, just like old times. We even got our old rooms back. Chloe had already made her old room cozy again, with a mixture of some of her old teenager stuff that my parents kept, such as the pink cover over the bed and teddy bears on her small couch.

After a short while, I discovered that it was not so bad living there: I was surrounded with people who loved me unconditionally and without judgment, and I got to spend quality time with them, which was something I had not done in a long time. My parents did their best to be considerate, and tried not to tell us how to live or solve our problems, instead trying to just be there for me and for my sister. I helped out as much as I could, and helped sis with her baby - which was a lot of fun for me, since I did not have kids of my own. Helping sis with her baby made us spend time together in a way we never had before. Instead of returning to our relationship of quarreling teenagers, we found ourselves as adults who offered and appreciated the comforts of a caring family member.

Spending time together, Chloe and I naturally got to talk quite a lot, and I learned that despite being single, she didn't go out a lot, especially not after getting pregnant, which meant that it had now been over a year since she had gone out for a fun night. With me, it was almost the same. My marriage hit the rocks and for the past year or so, my wife and I had hardly spoken without raising our voices at each other (let alone go out for dinner, to the theatre or anywhere else a loving couple would go). So, having a quiet, civilized talk with someone was a welcome change for me. I suppose that sis enjoyed our time together as well, because we spent more and more evenings together. After Chloe or I put Stacy to bed, we would often chat over a cup of tea or some light wine, almost about anything, until our eyelids grew heavy, demanding we retire.

"You know," Chloe said one evening as we sat in the living room, half watching some sitcom. "You never asked me why I was still single, being 40 already."

"Should I have?" I replied.

"No, and I'm so glad you didn't. You also didn't try to give me an advice how to find a man, or tell me I should go out more, should do this or that. It's so nice to finally talk to someone who doesn't judge or try to give some stupid advice. Thank you for that."

"You took the words right out of my mouth. Not having someone trying to give me marriage advice, or tell me their own marriage story, is a relief."

I raised my teacup in a toast. Sis did the same and said "to non-judgmental conversations. May there be plenty of them".

"Indeed," I replied with a smile.

She squirmed closer to me on the couch and laid her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her shoulder and we continued watching and talking for another hour.

The next morning, Saturday, I woke up in a good mood. The previous night had been a delightful beginning of the weekend. In such a good mood, I felt that a special breakfast was in order. Fresh pancakes, I thought. Let's see if sis agrees. I went to her room and knocked on the door.

"Just a sec ..." I heard from inside. "Alright, come in."

I opened the door. Chloe was sitting on the bed, which was standing against the wall to my right. She was leaning on the bed back. The blanket covered her up to the waist. She was wearing what looked like a loose white tank, but it was blocked by Stacy, whom she held to her breast. Chloe had a small baby blanket over her left side and the baby's head, to keep Stacy cozy (and herself modest). The blanket fell diagonally from her left shoulder toward her right arm, leaving the right shoulder exposed.

"Oh, morning..." I said. "Is now a bad time?"

"No, it's OK, mornings are like that." She smiled as her eyes were examining me: I was not better dressed. I remembered that in my excitement I had left my room with just my boxer shorts and a T.

"Oops," I said with a smile. "Never mind," I continued. "Just wanted to ask if you felt like pancakes for breakfast?"

"Great idea!" She answered.

I smiled back and turned to leave, but as I was about to close the door behind me, my parents' cat, Fluffy, sneaked quickly into the room.

"Morning, Fluffy", I said.

Fluffy didn't pay me any notice, it seemed that he was chasing something, maybe a fly, since he was jumping all over the place and climbing furniture.

"No, not there, the shelf's loose!" cried Chloe as Fluffy was about to jump on a small shelf.

But it was too late. The cat was already jumping on the shelf containing some pocket books and a few small decorations. The moment the cat landed on it, the whole shelf gave way. Its contents spilled onto the floor and bed, very close to Chloe, but I could not tell from where I was standing if they hit her. With a mother's reflexes, Chloe lifted Stacy with both hands and hugged her tightly. The baby, who was startled by all the commotion, started crying. In her rush movement to hug her daughter, Chloe dropped the small blanket that was covering her left side. Her left breast hung free, now naked to the eye. To my eye. Her brownish nipple was still swollen from the feeding, and it seemed as if it wanted to continue feeding, since a drop of milk was forming on the tip of the nipple. In a man's instinct, which was stronger than I could restrain, I stared at the full nipple, dripping milk, forgetting that it was my own sister's. Fortunately though, I came to my senses quickly, and hurried to make sure that she was alright.

"Are you OK?"

I asked, but did not wait for a reply and hugged her shortly

"I'm fine, nothing hit me."

When I let her go, sis noticed that her left tit, on the side I hugged, was still exposed and reached for the blanket to cover it.

"Sorry," I muttered, smiled a stupid smile and said, trying to sound as if nothing had happened, "pancakes in 20 minutes," and left the room.

As I returned to my room, I noticed a small wet spot on the right side of my chest, milk from Chloe's nipple. The vision of her bare breast with the swollen dripping nipple came to my mind, which together with the wet spot, abruptly caused my dick to fill with fresh blood to a full, almost aching, erection.

Oh no, I thought at my excited at my sister's body. I tried routing my thoughts elsewhere. I told myself how awful it was - but to no avail; my friend was stubborn. Cold water would help, I decided.

I climbed into the shower and turned the cold water on. The chilled stream caused my body to shake, and brought goose bumps to my skin. My dick shrank a little, but the feeling inside was still hot. I started rubbing myself dry, and as I got a little warm, my dick became immediately hard again. I stood there, naked and hard, feeling the blood pumping intensely up to the tip of my swollen dick. The vision of my own sister's nipple, brownish and swollen, would not leave me in peace.

As an instinct, I pressed my hand around my dick, causing a drop of pre-cum to ooze out. Now there was no stopping, I had to masturbate. I hurried into my room, and masturbated enthusiastically. I tried not to think about my sister, tried to route my fantasy to other images, but it was pointless, the bare breast, the swollen, dripping nipple and even images of her clinging to me yesterday evening came to my mind. I came with a huge load, which landed all over my legs and bed sheets. I disregarded my guilt feelings, saying to myself that imagining and fantasizing was OK, it still did not mean I really wanted to have sex with my own sister, this was merely a harmless masturbation.

Breakfast wasn't ready in 20 minutes as promised, but was still a success. When we finished, my parents thanked me and even sis hugged me and said, "Thanks for the treat." As she hugged me, I felt her soft tits against my chest. What was I thinking? We hugged probably dozens, if not hundreds of times, in our lives, and even in the last few weeks, but never with any sexual thoughts. Suddenly now, I was aware of her tits against my chest. As she broke the hug, I felt my member starting to react. Oh man, not now. I started to occupy myself with clearing the table and doing the dishes - and thankfully it worked.

The next morning I woke up at about five thirty, needing to pee. Half asleep, I went to the toilet. Because the house was already partly lit by the sun, I preferred not to switch on the bathroom light, as not to blind my sleepy eyes. I pushed the door behind me, without bothering to fully close it fully.

Suddenly, as I was peeing, the light went on and I heard a feminine "Oops."

Chloe was standing at the door. "The lights were not on, and the door not closed ...," she said in an apologizing tone.

I was surprised but it was impossible to stop in mid-stream. Once you tap my spigot, it runs until empty.

"Do you mind?" I said.

"Of course, yes, sorry," she answered, went out, and closed the door completely.

I finished peeing, and as I passed by her on the way back to my room, she said, "Well, at least now we are even!" and winked at me.

"Excuse me? Oh ... yes ..." I pretended as if I hardly remembered. "You are so childish," I told her.

"Well, what's wrong with being sometimes childish as an adult?" she said with a smile.

I smiled back heading to my room as sis entered the bathroom.

When I returned to my room, I found myself excited by the fact that sis saw me naked. The toilet bowl was in direct line diagonally to the door, so that my dick was no doubt exposed to her eyes. A feeling of excitement accompanied by disgust about my excitement flooded me. I went back to bed and could not sleep; I turned from side to side in bed until the alarm clock finally rang.

During the next few days we continued spending time together. I tried to forget all the "incidents," but it seemed that I only repressed them. When living together and feeling comfortable in each other's company you get to see the other person not always at their most decent levels of dress. For example, sis did not always wear a bra around the house, nor did she bother to cover her cleavage when bending. These were not meant to be erotic situations, and I am sure that sis didn't plan them, but they happened. Nevertheless, I was still aroused by them. Whenever I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra, I would instinctively look for the outlines of her nipple through the fabric, or my eyes would wander down her cleavage when she bent over...

One night an incident of this kind almost crossed the acceptable border. The house was dark, so I assumed everyone was asleep. I went down to the living room in my boxer shorts and T-shirt to watch TV. After a few minutes of watching some comedy, I saw sis coming down the stairs.

"I couldn't sleep, and heard the TV, so I thought I'd watch some instead of just lying there. Maybe I'll be more tired later," she said as she came nearer.

She was wearing a simple, low cut nightshirt made of worn-out cotton fabric in a white-cream color. It was a rather loose cotton shirt, reaching halfway down her thighs. Her light brown hair hung loose to just below her shoulder blades.

"Sure, come on and join me," I said and smiled at her.

She sat down on the armchair, to the right of the sofa I was sitting on.

"What are you watching?" she asked.

"Just a sitcom, I can't watch anything serious late at night."

As I looked at her, I thought I noticed the dark hue of her nipples behind the thin fabric of her nightshirt. I quickly turned my head to the TV, in order not to stare. We continued chatting and watching TV together for a few minutes. In between, I could not help but sneak more looks at her breast: now I was convinced that I was really noticing the shades of her aureoles.

As my dick started to swell against my will, she suddenly asked "feel like a hot cup of tea?"

"Sure," I replied

Sis went to the kitchen and came back couple of minutes later with two cups in her hands. When she bent down to put the cups on the coffee table, my eyes fixed automatically on her cleavage. She stayed in that position only a second or two, putting the cups down, but it was enough for me to see down her shirt. Her aureole was copper-brownish and about 1-1.5 inch in diameter, situated at the center of a medium-small tit. At the tip of the hanging tit the nipple itself looked like the blunt end of the arrow, which hit my arousal exactly at its center. Suddenly, she took her right hand and pressed her shirt to her body, closing the cleavage. Was it an instinct or had I been caught red handed? She did not say anything.

I decided it was better not take chances and said "Sorry" with a stupid smile on my face, "a man's instinct" - this was the cleverest thing that came to mind.

"What?" She seemed baffled.

So she really didn't notice. "Nothing, nothing." I said.

"You can't start saying something and then say it's nothing, it's not fair."

"Let's leave it be."

"Come on, what man's instinct?"

Stupid me, why did I have to blabber? But what could I do now; no reasonable explanation came to my mind "A man's instinct to look down a cleavage. Remember the episode of Seinfeld, with the producer's daughter and her cleavage? Men are like that."

I could see the gears in her head working, until it clicked and she said:

"You mean, even when you're 40 years old you act like you're 14 years old - looking down a girl's shirt and thinking only about one thing?" She said with a smile.

"Well, thinking about it is the only thing I've got left, at least for the past year." I suddenly confessed, not knowing why, head down.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hit a nerve." She replied and sat next to me.

"My divorce isn't your fault," I said. "And anyway, I'm the one who should be apologizing, but after over a year without ... you know, my eyes wander to unthinkable places ..."

"Do you mean," she interrupted me with an insulted tone "That you find me that appalling? So unthinkable to even look at?"

"No, not at all," I said clumsily. "You are a very attractive woman ... by 'unthinkable' I meant that you're my sister. You really are very attractive."

"Thank you. That's kind, but how can you say I'm attractive when you see that." She stood up, lifted her nightshirt up to her waist and grabbed the flesh above her panty line. "I'm so fat, like a sumo wrestler."

For a moment there, I was stunned. Chloe was standing half-naked beside me as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Years ago it would have been. When we were younger, living all together as a family, I had seen her a few times in her underwear (and she me), but it had never had any erotic meaning. But now, after the earlier "incidents," my mind was immediately taking things in a sexual direction. She wore pink cotton panties with a heart pattern in light red, low cut, and with a stripe of lace sewn around. No hair was showing on the side, it was displayed as perfectly as if she were modelling it for a commercial. I could not let her notice the reaction inside my boxer, so I brought my knees to my chest. I looked at her belly, trying hard not to let my eyes wonder lower.

"Come on, you're certainly not fat, you are a very sexy woman," I told her honestly.

"Do you really think so?"

"Of course I do!"

"You are the sweetest brother." She said, kissing me on my cheek. She sat on the sofa beside me and said: "I am sure your drought period will be over soon, now that you're not living with Sharon any more, you will surely find a woman soon. Just don't try to hit on women by looking down their blouses." She added with a smile.

"Oh, come on. I said I was sorry."

"I was just teasing you. I also have not had a man in about ... I think almost 2 years. You know, women also think about these things ..."

"I guess so," I said, embarrassed by the sudden confession. I was uncomfortable with this line of conversation. It was awkward talking about it with my sister. But we were both grown-ups, and besides, when you are aroused as a man your mind is not always as sharp as when you are "sober". I took my cup of tea, which was lukewarm by now, in my hand. At the same time, Chloe moved to find a better position. She accidentally hit the cup spilling half of it over my boxers.

"Oh, sorry, let me get you a towel"

I tried wiping my boxers dry, but it was pointless, the thin cotton fabric sucked the liquid and became almost transparent. When she returned, I covered my groin with the towel she gave me, but was sure that she managed to get at least a partial glimpse of my private area, especially since I shave and have no hairs to conceal anything.

"I'm going to go change, and maybe I'll simply go to sleep" I said and walked towards the stairs.

"I'm sorry, really, so clumsy of me. Don't be angry with me, you can change and come down again".

"I'm not angry, really, but it's getting late anyway..."

"You're really not angry?" she asked and came to me making a puppy face.

"Of course", I assured her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She then grabbed me and gave me a hug, and I hugged her back. It was a completely innocent hug, but I still, against my conscious will, noticed her breasts pressing against my torso. I broke the hug, turned around quickly and hurried to my room, muttering "good night" on the way.

The whole situation was embarrassing. The awkward talk about our love lives, my boxers getting wet and ... it now occurred to me, after breaking the hug I forgot to cover my boxers again with the towel, which meant the sis could have another glimpse of my skin inside the boxers. I found myself again aroused by this notion.

I went to bed, trying to repress the sexual feeling. The night was difficult. It took me very long to fall sleep, the image of Chloe's nipple would not leave me, and the intense feeling in my dick would not let me fall asleep. But, eventually I did. I woke the next morning, proud of myself for not giving in to my animal instincts last night. I put a large T-shirt and my boxers on (I sleep nude in summer) and went to the bathroom. When I came out I saw Chloe coming towards me (actually towards the bathroom) wearing a loose and short tank top, which barely covered her underwear. The openings for the arms and for the neck were very generous, and I could see a little of the sides and upper parts of her breasts. It was as if she had ignored what I said the night before. Did she do this intentionally to embarrass me? On the other hand, it was her home as well; I could not expect her to dress in a way convenient to me, merely because of my weakness.

jeroming
jeroming
23 Followers