Mature Wife on Display

Story Info
Wife enjoys being displayed to men.
1k words
3.98
82.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

My wife and I have been married for over 40 years. She was a knockout when I married her but very shy. Today people think she is 10 years younger than she really is. She is a mature beauty presently and still you perceive her a shy woman.

I have helped my wife to go from being a very conservative lady to being a woman that enjoys exposing herself to other men, because that is what she told me she wanted to do, but did not think a married woman should think that way. I have reinforced her tendency to show off her body, but doing it in a safe way. We set limits that we both could live with and then we started slowly to push the envelope, so that she could eventually become uninhibited enough to enjoy her exposure to other men.

In recent years we have been in contact with men that are voyeurs, alone and are looking for women that are comfortable nude. I contact and interview the men and if they are looking for voyeuristic pleasures. I set a meeting up with my wife and myself.

At the meeting my wife is dressed in a nice outfit and then as she is talking with the man she asks him if he would like to have her strip for him. You cannot believe how embarrassed the guys get when she asks that question. She is really shocked that she is the one that is going to be stripping and they get embarrassed.

While talking with him she starts to take off her blouse and folds it, then a little while later she asks what he wants her to take off next. Usually they will say the slacks or skirt, but sometimes if she has a skirt on they will ask her if it would be alright if she removes her panties and leaves the skirt on. She does that and folds her slacks or just removes her panties while talking with the man. My wife gets a kick out of the them trying to see her womanhood.

When my wife is in slacks and takes them off she will sit on the couch with one leg bent on the couch facing the man he can see her panties and also just make out her vaginal area, sometimes my wife's panties are wet at her vaginal opening because this exposure is exciting her and this draws the man's attention to her intimate area. She cannot believe the control she had over men that are voyeur while she is undressing.

When she is wearing a skirt and no panties she still sits with her leg on the couch, but the dress just barely covers her vaginal area and it is funny watching the man trying to get a glimpse of her vagina. She is talking with him and he does not even know what she is saying as he is concentrating on getting a peek at her slit.

She then takes off her bra and asks the man what he thinks of her breast that are a nice 40d but due to her age and being natural nature has given them a sexy sway as she walks. She goes over to him so he can get a better look at them and lets him have a feel of them. By this time her nipples are erect and she is really enjoying herself. The man's face is red and he has a smile on his face. Most of the men by this time tell her that they cannot believe their good fortune to find a woman willing to reveal herself to them in this way and a husband that likes to have his wife displayed in this way.

The show is not over yet it is just getting started. My wife sits back down again and invites the lucky man to sit next to her as they are discussing any issues that they both are interested in. She asks if he would like to continue massaging her breast for her as they talk. Most of the times the man says yes but a few times they did not do anything. They just look at her breast and inspect them or ask her questions.

For the grand finally she gets up and removes her panties, or if she has the skirt on she removes that, then lies down on her back and has the man sit between her legs to let the men take a close look at her womanhood. If she really likes the gentleman or he has visited us before she asks if he would like to massage her vaginal area while they talk. All the men jump at that chance. By this time my wife's vagina is engorged and opening like the flower of life that it is. She is wet and the men usually explore her vagina with their fingers. A lot of men tell us that they have never taken the time to visually examine their wife's or girlfriend as their women were very embarrasses to be exposed in this way.

My Wife and I have done this many times and the men that are lucky enough to be accepted for this exhibition of my wife come back many times for a repeat performance. My wife likes to have the men come back more than once, because it is less embarrassing for her and gets easier to undress for them the more she sees the same men, but myself I like to have different men all the time see her naked and spread.

Every one probably wants to know what I am doing all this time that her exposures is going on. I am taking pictures so we can remember the occasion keeping both their faces out of the pictures.

In closing I would like to say that if you met us on the street you would probably think that OK I was a wild one, but my wife you will never think that she would do this for anyone she is so quiet and shy. I really am proud of her that she has the courage to show herself as she wants to, and letting other men see her beauty. She realizes that she is in control of the situation during all her exposure.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers