Mature Wife Play Prostitute

Story Info
Mature wife and husband play an erotic game.
5.5k words
4.46
142.6k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A number of years ago the wife and I were watching a special on HBO about hookers in NYC. I could tell my wife was getting pretty aroused and we wound up screwing like teenagers. I asked what turned her on so much about the program and she admitted to me that she had always fantasized about what it would be like to be a street hooker.

I suggested to her that if she was interested in finding out what it was like we could play out a fantasy of mine where she played the part of a hooker and I would pick her up and be her client. She thought a moment and then she said she didn't think she could ever do that.

A few weeks later we were coming back home from dinner at a friends and I purposely took a detour so we had to drive through the area where the hookers hang out. As we drove past a group of hookers I teased my wife that I could drop her off for a couple of hours. She was completely aware of what I was up too and didn't miss a beat with her come back saying she didn't have her working clothes on. We didn't really talk much after that but I noticed she was intently watching the women as we passed them. When we got home my wife was so aroused the we didn't even make it to the bedroom and ended up fucking in the middle of the family room floor, I was amazed at how wet she was. Afterward I told her that I didn't care if she ever lived out her fantasy but I really liked how horny it apparently made her when she thought about it. She giggled and said, "I'm glad you do...and by the way that will be $50.00." I just laughed at her and told her to put it on my tab. Over the next several months we started driving through the stroll area with some frequency and every time we did my wife would get extremely aroused. When we would get home we always played the hooker/john game and the sex was fantastic. It wasn't long before my wife and I would negotiate how much I would have to pay her to fuck me during the drive home.

On one or our little drives I suggested to her I could drop her off on a corner and then drive around the block and stop to pick her up like a real streetwalker. Unfortunately she said no. During the drive home that night she told me the reason she didn't want to take me up on dropping her off and then picking her up was because she was concerned someone might recognize her. She said the area was too well known and she didn't want to take that chance even though it excited her to think about it. Several weeks after that discussion I was driving back home from a business meeting in Chicago. Just north of St. Louis I ran into a traffic jam on the highway. It was about 9 p.m. so I figured there had been an accident. I got off of the highway thinking maybe I could go around the traffic. I wasn't real familiar with the area but was pretty sure I could figure a way around the traffic.

I was only a few blocks into my detour when I saw what I was pretty sure was a hooker walking down the street. A couple more blocks and I saw three women standing on a street corner, no question, they were hookers. I drove a few more blocks and it was obvious I was past the area they hang out. I turned around and drove through in the opposite direction just to be sure I wasn't mistaken. Sure enough, same women, this time one of them was talking to a guy pulled over to the side of the street. I began to wonder if perhaps this might be someplace my wife could/would finally live out her fantasy. I spent the rest of the 2 hour drive home thinking about telling my wife about what I had discovered and wondering how she would react to the information. I didn't get home until after 11 p.m. and the wife was already asleep when I arrived. I was disappointed but knew I would have to wait until the next day to share my discovery.

The next morning she wanted to know how my trip went and I told her about what I had found. I could tell she was interested but also very hesitant. I suggested to her that we take a road trip so she could check it out and perhaps. I told her even if she decided against it we could do some shopping, have dinner and spend the night in the St. Louis area. She quickly agreed to our sight seeing trip. We got to town about noon my wife insisted we go straight to the area and check it out. Given the time of day, even though it was Saturday, I didn't expect anything to be going on. I have to admit I was anxious to show it to her. When we drove through I realized the area looked a bit more rundown in the daytime than it did the night before. There were several bars and just after we passed through the area I had seen the hookers there were two little cheap looking motels. I turned around to go back through the area and asked my wife what she thought.

She didn't immediately answer me but as we drove down the street the car in front of us pulled over and a hooker got out of the car, apparently being dropped off by a customer. As we drove past her she waived at us and my wife told me she wanted to come back after dark to see what it was like then. We found a hotel and got a room for the night. My wife was pretty unusually and I thought perhaps she really didn't want to proceed any further with this whole thing. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant and then went into the bar and had a few drinks.

I hadn't said anymore about going back to the stroll area and decided that if she didn't bring it up I would just let it go. I was about to order another drink when my wife told me to go ahead and have one more but she didn't want one, in fact she was going back to the room to take a shower. I ordered another scotch and watched as she left the bar and headed for the elevator and hoped she was preparing for an adventure. I didn't rush finishing my drink, all in all, I headed back to the room about 25 minutes after she had left.

I wasn't really sure what to expect when I got to the room. I was hoping she had showered and put on a slutty outfit and was waiting to head back to the stroll. On the other hand I figured she could just as easily be in her pajamas and ready for bed. When I got back to the room the bathroom door was closed, I knocked and she said she would be out in a few minutes. I turned on the TV and was flipping through the channels when my wife walked out of the bathroom.

When I saw her I instantly knew what her plan was. She was wearing a truly slutty outfit. She had on a short flimsy white skirt, a red sheer blouse with a sheer black bra underneath and red hooker heels. Her skirt was flimsy enough that I could tell she was wearing a black thong under it. She hadn't stopped with just the clothing either. She was wearing really heavy slutty looking makeup and gaudy, large costume jewelry. Needless to say I was immediately hard. I got up to give her a hug and kiss but she pushed me away saying we needed to talk about what we are going to do. I sat back down on the chair and she sat on the bed facing me. She told me that after we got there she would decide if she wanted to get out of the car. She said that if she did get out she wanted me to understand what it was she wanted to do. She told me not to worry she didn't want to really turn tricks or anything but by the same token she hoped she would at least have someone, other than me, try to pick her up.

As she told me this I could tell she was not sure how I would react and I didn't make her wait long to find out. I told her that if she remembered our first drive through the hooker area at home I had offered to drop her off for a few hours, I explained to her I was not completely kidding and assured her I was okay with it. I asked her exactly what she had in mind for tonight and as she explained it to me I got so hard it actually hurt. It was at that point it finally hit me she might actually do this. We left the room and instead of using the elevator, she didn't want to be seen dressed the way she was in this hotel, we used the stairs, we only on the third floor so it wasn't a big deal. Our car was in the parking garage and it was now about 10 p.m. and no one was around. We headed for the stroll and the whole way there I could feel my heart pounding. As we reached the area it was apparent that it was much busier tonight than it had been the night before. While I didn't actually count how many working girls we there had to be 20 or more.

We drove the entire length of the area and I pulled into one of the cheap motels to turn around. I asked my wife what she thought and she said she couldn't wait for me to drop her off. I reached over to kiss her and she again pushed me away reminding me about what she had told me back in the room and telling me that I had to really pay for it tonight if I wanted her.

I drove back and turned down one of the side streets close to the middle of the area where the hookers were. I made a u-turn and pulled over to the curb several hundred feet from the intersection. My wife didn't hesitate at all, she opened the door and climbed out of the car and closed the car door behind her. As she walked away I couldn't really believe this was actually happening. I could clearly make out her silhouette through her sheer clothing from the street lights.

The sight of her walking away, her ass swaying as she walked made me lick my lips in anticipation of what was about to happen. My wife of 25 years still attractive at 48 years old. At 5'6" with a medium build except for her 40D breasts. Her stomach wasn't as flat as it was in her youth but her bubble but and fantastic legs more than made up for that. When she reached the corner she stopped for a second and then began walking up and down the sidewalk. Even from where I was I could see the outline of her bra through the sheer red blouse. The plan was that I would wait in the car as she strolled back and forth and that she would stay where I could see her. There were two reasons for this, first she said she would feel safer if she knew I could come to her rescue if something happened and second, I wanted to be able to see her if someone stopped. We had agreed that I would wait about 45 minutes before I drove to where she was and propositioned her like I was a john. There was a pretty steady stream of cars coming past where she was standing. It was pretty easy to tell which ones were there looking for dates even if they didn't pull over to the curb. At first my wife was just slowly walking back and froth, she would look at the cars as they drove past but didn't really make any gestures for them to pull over or anything like we had seen the real professionals do.

She had been there maybe 10 minutes when a car pulled up next to the curb next to her and I could see the driver motion her over. As I watched her walk over to the car I could actually feel pre-cum oozing from my cock. As she reached the car I saw the car window roll down and she leaned over to talk to the driver. I was way to far away to hear the conversation and the angle was such that I couldn't see the guy after she leaned over to talk to him. The sight of my wife's butt cheeks peeking from beneath that short flimsy as she bent over, knowing she was being asked how much she wanted to fuck damn near made me cum right then. They talked for a minute or two and then she stood back away from the car and as he pulled away and she began her stroll again. It was just a few minutes later and another car pulled up. This time I could make out two guys in the car and they stopped a little further away from the intersection so I could see my wife's profile as she walked up to the window. I saw the guy in the passenger seat saying something to her and her smiling and then he pointed at her titts and she laughed again. Apparently the guy wanted to see her ass because she turned around and kind of bent over facing away from him and wiggled her butt a little.

It was at that point I wished I had brought a pair of binoculars so I could have had a better view of what was happening. When she turned back to face him he motioned her to come closer and when she did he reached out and groped her titt. She didn't push his hand away or pull away immediately but let him get a nice feel for a couple of seconds. I could see her shake her head no, but couldn't really tell what was going on. Then she turned and walked away from the car and they drove away. I checked my watch and it had been less than 20 minutes since she got out of the car. Over the next 20 or so minutes 3 more cars pulled to the curb and I watched as my wife would stand next to the passenger window and play the part of a hooker. The conversations all looked pretty much the same, she would bend over and talk to the guys through the open passenger window and after a fairly short discussion she would move back from the car and return to her stroll as the cars drove away. The thing was that, unlike earlier, as cars drove past where my wife was she would wave at the ones that slowed down as they approached her and even though most of them didn't stop to talk to her it was still exciting to see her getting into the role as street walker. I was checking my watch, waiting for the 45 minutes to pass. I was excited and impatient. I couldn't wait to driver up next to my wife and proposition her like a hooker. Finally the time passed and I started the car and drove toward the intersection where my wife was standing. As I stopped at the intersection I made eye contact with my wife and she had a huge grin on her face. I turned the corner and pulled up to the curb next to her.

She walked up to the passenger window as I hit the button to roll it down. As she leaned over to talk to me I couldn't take my eyes off of her titts and realized that the guys that had pulled up to talk to her before me had gotten that same great view. When she leaned over she smiled and asked me if I wanted a date. I told her I certainly did, and asked her how much.

Instead of quoting me a price she grinned and asked me how much I could afford to spend on her. I really wanted her to quote me a price so I asked her what she normally charged. She said it depended on what I wanted. I told her I wanted her to spend the rest of the night with me. She laughed and told me that would be very expensive, she wasn't going to give in.

I decided to prolong the discussion because I was really getting excited by the whole thing. I told her that I would give her $100.00 for the night. She frowned and acted like I had insulted her and asked me if that was all I thought a whole night with her was worth. I asked her how long she would spend with me for $100.00. She thought for a minute and said an hour. I told her she must be something special if an hour of her time was $100.00. She laughed again and said she never got any complaints and the only way I was going to find out was to check it out myself.

I sat there for a few seconds acting like I was considering what to do and she stood up and began to walk away from the car. I immediately called her back and she turned around to face the care and bending over slightly asked me if I wanted a date or not. I couldn't think of anyway to prolong the discussion so I told her that I did and $100.00 was for an hour was good. She opened the door and slid into the passenger seat next to me and I drove away from the curb. I asked if she wanted to go back to my hotel room with me and she asked where I was staying. She thought about it for a bit before agreeing. The hotel wasn't to far, about 10 minutes away and we made a little small talk on the way there.

I parked the car in the parking garage and realized we hadn't talked about whether we would use the stairs or the elevator to get back to the room. I decided that given what she had already done tonight that using the elevator was the way to go, and if someone happened to see her playing the part of a hooker, so much the better. She didn't object as I guided her to the elevators and pressed the button. We got on the elevator and I pressed the button for the third floor.

The parking garage level we were on was a floor below the main lobby and when I felt the elevator stopping at the lobby level I looked at my wife standing next to me to see her reaction. She just grinned and leaned back against the back of the elevator. When the door opened a guy stepped in and the expression on his face as he saw my wife was priceless. There was no question he thought she was a hooker.

When the door closed he reached over and press the button for the fourth floor. I could see him checking out my wife as we rode up the two levels to our floor. She knew what he was doing too and it seemed to amuse her because she said hello to him. He stuttered a bit but did say hello to her as well. As the elevator stopped and the door opened my wife walked past the guy and into the hallway. Just before the door closed she looked back at him and told him to have a good night. He had regained some of his composure and I heard him saying room 412 just as the elevator doors shut. She laughed all the way to the room. After we got inside the room I wanted to talk with my wife about what had happened but true to her ground ruels she continued playing the role as hooker. I sat down on the bed and she stood in front of me and said we needed to take care of business first. I got out $100.00 and handed it to her. She put the money in her purse and then sat next to me on the bed.

I immediately reached over and slid my hand up her short skirt, when my hand reached her pussy it was drenched. I couldn't remember her ever being that wet before I had even touched her. She stood up and striped for me and I quickly did the same. There was no petting or foreplay. She reached over and stroked my already throbbing cock and then reached into her purse and pulled out a condom, opened it and slid it on.

She laid down on the bed and spread her legs wide inviting me to climb on and fuck her. I didn't need any encouragement. I climbed on and slid my dick deep in her pussy. She played the part just like a real prostitute. She told me to fuck her good, how good it felt to her and how big my cock was, all in that fake way hookers do. It was an extremely erotic. I couldn't keep from shooting my load way too fast. After I had cum I figured our adventure was over. The wife had other ideas. When I pulled out of her she went to the bathroom and got a warm wash cloth. She removed the condom and cleaned my dick with the warm cloth. She got up and returned to the bathroom and after a few minutes returned and sat down in a chair next to the bed where I was lying. While she hadn't washed off her slutty makeup or taken off the cheap costume jewelry she was now out of character.

I asked her how she felt about her experience and she told me she had really enjoyed the whole evening. We began talking about what the guys said to her and her to them and how it made her feel to walk up and down the sidewalk dressed like a prostitute. She got really animated and excited as she told me about it and I could tell she had really gotten into it. She even talked about cute the guy in the elevator was and him shouting out his room number to her as the doors closed.

I asked her about the guy that had got a feel of her tit and she told me that they were a couple of really attractive young guys that wanted her to fuck them together. When I told her I noticed she didn't immediately push his had away she smiled and said she was surprised he did it at first but that he was so cute didn't mind him getting a feel.

I asked her if she had been tempted to take any of the guys up on their offers. She didn't answer immediately and in fact quickly looked away form me. When she didn't answer I chuckled and said well I guess that means you did. She looked back at me and asked me what I would have done if she had. I smiled and told her I probably would have cum in my pants right there in the car. She admitted that she really wanted to go with the two young guys, and that they had offered her $150.00. I asked her if it was the idea of getting paid or because they were young and cute. She smiled and said both.

12