Mature Woman Has Her Way Ch. 02

Story Info
A new playmate gets involved.
2k words
4.57
175.2k
31

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning I arrived for work exactly on time just as she had said I should. I had dispensed with the suit in favour of a smart but casual look. Mrs... what was her name? It dawned on me that although I had eaten her pussy the previous day that I didn't even know her name.

"Good morning Jo..." she began to greet me as she lifted her head up from the box of multicoloured ribbons on the counter then stopped short. "What's this!!!" she exclaimed while flicking the back of her hand towards me.

"I thought that...." I began to say. Ok I wasn't dressed in a suit but I wasn't worth the distasteful look she gave me.

"STOP!!!" she shouted at me and raised her palm towards me for added effect. "You do not think anymore. A tie will always be worn for work. My customers expect nothing less. You are a disgrace but lucky for you I have a tie in the back room." She turned away from me and barked for me to follow.

Quickly chasing after her I saw today that although she was still dressed in black that she wore a pair of what looked like jodhpur pants instead of a skirt. I watched the full globes of her ass clench and unclench with every step she made. Damn she looked good, whom am I kidding because she looked better than good. To my teenage eyes she looked the epitome of sex on legs. I felt a familiar pulse from my prick.

'The storeroom looks as old and dusty as the shop itself' I thought to myself as I scanned around the cardboard box laden shelves. Suddenly she spun round to face me clasping a tie in her hand. "Here this will do for now."

As I reached out for it she purposely released her grip on it before I had a chance to take it from her. "You clumsy boy pick it up." She calmly said. This bothered me more than the scorn and shouting she normally laid on me. If anyone else had talked to me like she did I would have soon told him or her which cliff to jump off. But this woman was different to anyone else I had ever met before. She didn't just demand respect she also expected it like it would be second nature. Now I know that it sounds like she is a dominatrix but it isn't quiet like that. The closest I can come to is that we follow our mothers orders without a second thought, and although my boss is harsher I don't feel that there is any malice behind her words... well at least I hope not.

Dropping to my haunches I went to pick the tie up. I instantly regretted gasping out loud and I had to quickly put my hand onto the floor to balance myself as my eyes saw for the first time what she wore on her feet. They were of course made from the same kind of shiny black patent leather that she was fond of wearing, but these were also open toed. I hadn't noticed any lines through her jodhpurs when just moments ago I had been ogling her ass. So that must mean that the black nylon stretching over her toes were pantyhose and not stockings. My heart began to beat faster and seconds seemed to stretch into minutes as I fought the almost irresistible urge to kiss those gorgeous painted feet.

The tinkling of the little bell above the door in the store dragged me kicking and screaming back to reality. "Ah a customer. Hurry up boy and make yourself presentable." She grinned down at my upturned face before she waltzed past me into the store.

She knew what she was doing. She knew she was teasing me to distraction. Yesterday, after eating her offered pussy like a starving puppy, she knew she had me hook, line and sinker. I hastily knotted the tie around my neck and after adjusting my iron hard prick into what I hoped was a less noticeable position I followed after her.

"Ah so this is the young man you were telling me about Rosemary." Smiled a woman just as buxom as my boss.

"Yes this is him." She replied back "He doesn't know how things work around here yet but he is eager so I will soon have him whipped into shape."

"Yes. Yes I can imagine you will dear." They both shared a laugh at my expense that didn't help because I was blushing so much.

Well at least I now knew what my boss's first name was, I thought to myself as I waited patiently for my orders. It seemed to take forever as the two of them, deep in conversation, completely ignored me. Every so often I sneaked a quick peek at my boss's ample curves. My mind drifted back to yesterday and my still hard prick twitched in response to the taste of her. My daydreaming was interrupted when she told me to go and put the kettle on.

In the backroom I filled the kettle with water and as I did I heard my name been mentioned. I was intrigued and leaned closer to the partially open door so I could better hear them.

"You are such a tease Rosemary. That poor boy couldn't take his eyes off you."

"Yes I know aren't I wicked. He seemed to be enjoying my feet just before you came in." my boss giggled.

"They weren't the only things he had his eyes on I can assure you of that. Judging by the bulge in the front of his pants I think he finds you quiet a turn on." Laughed the customer.

I was mortified. I thought I had hidden my obvious excitement but it seemed I was as easy to read as an open book.

"I think you must be mistaken dear."

"Rosemary I'm not too old to not recognise a hard prick. My husband, God bless him, hasn't been able to rise to the occasion for quiet sometime but I still remember what one looks like."

"You really think so? Well in that case lets find out... John come out here." My boss called out to me.

I began to panic. I caught my reflection in a dress mirror by the door and realised that my prick was indeed very noticeable. I stepped out of the doorway into the store with my hands clasped together in front of me, trying in vain to hide myself from them. I was like a rabbit caught in the headlights of an approaching car as my boss walked over to me. Taking hold of my wrists she moved my arms to my side.

"Hmmm." She smiled before turning to her friend and instructing her to bolt the door.

Once everything was secured my boss turned her attention back to me. My throat went dry and I began to tremble as they both stared openly at my crotch. After a few minutes my boss spoke. "Mary you can have the honours."

"Really!!!." Came the rather excited response from the other woman as she sidled over to me. What on earth did she mean by that? I asked myself and then my question was answered when she placed her hand on the front of my pants and grasped my cock through the material. As she looked into my eyes I could feel her undo the button on my pants and then tugging my zipper down she slipped her hand into the open folds.

I couldn't help but gasp as her cool fingers wrapped around my rod and pulled it out into the open. I looked over the woman's shoulder to my boss who was standing a couple of feet away with a big grin on her face. Mary's hand began to stroke up and down my shaft while using her thumb to smear my leaking pre-cum around the bulbous tip. The situation I found myself in was very surreal and I knew if I had told anyone about this they wouldn't believe me in a million years. If anyone else had told me it I wouldn't have believed it either. But it was happening because here I stood in the middle of a woman's clothing store getting a hand job from a much older woman while my boss looked on.

"You are lucky to own such a beautiful virile cock." Mary praised my boss over her shoulder.

"Although I haven't had the pleasure I feel quiet proud that you think so." Came the reply.

Mary released my throbbing prick and raising her thumb to her mouth she licked my pre-cum from it. "I know it's a lot to ask but would you mind if I..."

"Of course not dear you go right ahead. But be quick about it in case someone else turns up." My boss laughed.

Suddenly the old woman dropped to her knees in front of me and in one fell swoop she swallowed half of my prick between her red lips.

"Oh fuck." I cried out as her experienced mouth began to suck expertly up and down my shaft. Apart from the obscene slurping noises she made the store was filled with silence. I looked over to my boss and my cock lurched violently when I saw her stroking her mound over her jodhpurs. I glanced quickly out of the store window and saw the world walking by totally oblivious to the actions going on inside this little shop before returning my eyes to my boss's toying fingers. How I wanted and desired her. How I wanted to bury my face between her legs and drink from her cunt once again.

My lust filled gaze returned to Mary as I watched her snake her slippery wet tongue all over the dome of my prick while her hand stroked faster and faster along my shaft. Mary's hand became a blur as she expertly brought me closer and closer to my orgasm. With shaking legs I just managed to shout out that I was going to cum before the tip of my prick exploded with a torrent of spunk. The first spurt splattered across her nose and cheek before she had chance to suck me into her mouth. The power of my gushing cum caused the old woman to gag as she tried to gulp all of my hot seed down into her belly. I reached down and grabbing a hand full of her grey hair I forced my erupting prick down the back of her throat until her nose was pressed into my pubes. Eventually my orgasm subsided and I released my grip on her hair. This woman must have been starving for spunk because even after my final spurt she kept suckling on my softening cock, and only when it had totally shrunk did she finally release me.

I stood there in the middle of the room panting for breath with my mind reeling and my now flaccid cock still hanging out of my pants as Mary stood up and readjusted her clothing and hair.

"Marvellous... just marvellous. Thankyou so much Rosemary." Grinned an obviously satisfied Mary.

"I do like my customers to be happy with the services that this establishment provides." She smiled back.

The door was unbolted and Mary left, leaving just my boss and me together. Rolling her hips as she walked she crossed the room towards me and leaning forward she whispered in my ear. "You were a good boy today and I am pleased. Now put that cock of yours away and go and wait in the store room because I have a little treat for you."

To be continued...

* * * * *

If you have read this story I would be grateful if you could take a few seconds to leave a comment. Authors feel more inspired to write more if we know how you like or dislike our work :)