Mature Woman Has Her Way Ch. 04

Story Info
Bringing it home.
1.9k words
4.62
135.6k
30

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go home. I will contact you later."

I read it again and again but the short note didn't change. I was confused when I woke up and found that I was alone. The indentation on the pillow beside me proved that I hadn't slept alone. Maybe I had upset her, but the faint tingling in my asshole coupled with the memories of the previous night made me think otherwise. Still half asleep I got dressed and stumbled downstairs to the store. I called out her name but the store was empty. Without her around the place felt somewhat eerie and I was glad to get out of there.

My mom greeted me with her usual warm smile and my dad gave me a big wink as though he knew what I had been up to. Mom fussed over me explaining that she was worried about me staying out all night but dad chided her and told her to leave me alone. "You know what we were like when we were kids." He laughed and gave me another all knowing wink that meant I had now become a member of some secret male club. I blushed like crazy and ran up the stairs to my room. He probably thought I had been screwing a pretty young thing but he wouldn't he be shocked if he ever found out just how wrong he was.

I flopped onto the bed and in my mind I relived the incredible night from before. My dick responded with a twitch and by the time I had dragged my pants down to my knees it was at full mast. Curiosity overcame me and wiping a fingertip over the end of my dribbling prick I moved it to my ass. I managed to get the tip in but I felt far too tight to go any further, cowardice overcame me so I contented myself with just stroking and teasing my prick.

Downstairs I could hear all the usual noise that my family made. The volume of the television competing with the radio and my parents trying to shout over the top of it all. I heard the front door bell go and my mother shouted up the stairs that my boss had come to see me about the stock taking in the store. My heart beat like a drum as I quickly dragged my pants back up and rushed round to make my room more presentable. Suddenly my door swung open and there she was. Normally she dressed from head to toe in black but today she was dressed more... more... I suppose mature.

She was dressed in a tweed outfit with brown boots that ended just below the hem of her skirt. She still had that formidable bun on top of her head though... that in my opinion would still give her that dominant aura no matter what type of clothing she wore. She calmly stepped into my room and closed the door behind her.

"I see you were thinking of me." She said while looking directly at my crotch.

I followed her gaze and realised that in my hurry I had forgotten to tuck my prick away. "Leave it alone and sit down boy." It's surprising just how much authority she carried as I eagerly complied.

Putting the briefcase she was carrying onto the bedside cabinet she turned back towards me and placed her fists on her hips. I began to squirm under her gaze and wondered when she would speak. She quickly lifted her hand up to smooth the side of her hair and I felt myself jump. What was going on? I felt completely stupid for flinching but I couldn't work out why I had done it. My boss seemed to derive some kind of pleasure out of it judging by the way she laughed at me.

While keeping eye contact with me she placed her left foot on the bed beside me and leaned forward. Instinctively I moved backwards to get out of the way but she followed me. I moved again but to no avail. The hunt was on and I was her prey as she crawled across the bed towards me. I couldn't help but look down her white blouse to her magnificent cleavage. My back was against the headboard of my bed and I had nowhere else to move to.

"Are you scared of me boy?" she asked with a mocking look on her face as she straddled my prone body.

Yes I was scared, but more scared of my parents coming upstairs and discovering me... us... in this situation. My boss grabbed hold of my by now very hard prick and squeezed it. A pearl of milky fluid rose to the tip and rolled down the back of her fingers. I looked into her eyes and saw something I hadn't seen before. I know she loved danger, the thought of getting caught, but this was something very altogether different. In one swift movement she reached under her skirt, pulled her panties to one side and sat on my prick. My eyes nearly popped out of my head as her hot dripping cunt swallowed me.

"Ohhhh yesssss." She hissed through clenched teeth as our pubic bones mashed together.

Downstairs I could still hear my parents talking as this silver haired woman slowly began to fuck me. I only have an average sized cock but the way she was screwing me made me feel at least twice as big. I had wanted to fuck her for so long but I had never in my wildest dreams imagined it would be like this. She grunted and groaned as she steadily rose up and down my shaft, squeezing me with her cunt muscles with such strength it felt like she was trying to stretch my dick off. I went to grab her ass but she quickly grabbed my wrists and wrenched my hands above my head. She kept me pinned there as her fucking became faster and faster. She wasn't particularly strong but at that moment in time i felt as weak as a kitten and offered no resistance. I could feel her juices trickling down my balls and between my legs as a series of mini orgasms washed through her.

"Imagine what your parents would say if they could see me fucking you." She panted and shuddered as another orgasm rippled over her.

My bed was knocking quiet loudly against the wall and although the noise downstairs was loud I was sure that at any moment my parents would hear it and come rushing up the stairs to see what was going on. And there it was. I heard my mother call up the stairs asking if everything was ok.

"Yes... yes mom." I croaked. I quickly cleared my throat. "Yes mom everything is fine." I managed to shout out.

"You had better hurry up and squirt me full of your seed because moms are nosey and she will come up and check just to make sure. I'm not moving until you cum so it's up to you. Do you want to be caught?" my boss whispered seductively in my ear.

The combined excitement of getting fucked by this older lady and the thought that my mother would catch us sent me over the edge. My shaft throbbed and pulsed as I let lose a torrent of cum deep inside her.

"Ohhhh yes... yes ... yes... fuck yes... I want every last drop of your boy juice." She almost screamed through gritted teeth.

There seemed to be no end to my orgasm as I thrashed around underneath her. I could hear footsteps on the stairs getting near and nearer. My boss was right; my mother was coming up to investigate. My boss also heard the footsteps and as quick as she had taken me into her cunt she let me go and jumped off me. My prick bobbed and thrashed around in the open air as my balls contracted one last time and the final spurt shot out across my stomach. Quickly I rolled onto my front and took the hastily thrown brochure from my boss just in time as my bedroom door opened.

"Everything ok mom?" I asked nervously and shot a glance over to my boss who was sitting on the old wicker chair I had in the corner of my room.

I don't know how my boss managed it but she looked the picture of pure innocence. My mother's nostrils flared and a puzzled look came over her face. She could no doubt smell the reek of sex in the room but couldn't figure out why.

"Yes everything is ok dear. Are you ok?" she asked.

"Of course mom... why shouldn't I be?" I answered and cast a glance down to my boss's feet and noticed a big blob of spunk across the toe of one boot where it had no doubt dripped from her freshly fucked cunt.

"I just heard a lot of noise and..." she trailed off.

I hoped and prayed that she wouldn't notice what I had just seen. But I had no reason to worry because she turned around and before closing the door after her she muttered something about giving a shout if I needed her. My boss looked at her wristwatch before stuffing everything back into her briefcase. "Well as much fun as that was I have to go now." She smiled at me.

"Why? I thought we could..." I began to say.

"What have I told you about thinking?" She cut in, "I have a business to run in case you have forgotten."

"But..."

"Oh do stop snivelling boy. You have just had one of the best fucks of your life so be happy you have had that." She barked at me. Before she stood up she removed her panties and was careful to wipe the spunk that had dripped onto her boot. "Look boy use that tongue of yours and clean these for me. Fetch them to work tomorrow morning and I want them spotless."

She threw her soiled panties at me and strode out of my room and out of the house. I couldn't believe what she had just asked me to do. I turned the soft black lacy cotton over and stared at the gusset. They were sodden with a mixture of both our juices. At this point I would have liked to say I couldn't go through with it and threw them away. But I can't lie. I tentatively stuck my tongue out and quickly licked at the gooey mess. It didn't taste as bad as I first thought so I gave another lick, then another and another. Before I knew it I had lost control and was avidly sucking on the gusset of her panties. I felt so dirty and used. But I wasn't complaining, far from it, because I turned over on my back and took my almost painfully hard prick in my hand. I wondered what it would taste like directly from her cunt. To have our juices flow from her depths into my mouth.

When I first started this story I didn't expect anyone to read it. I am not only amazed that so many people are reading it, but that some are also leaving me encouraging comments to show me that they are enjoying it. It is thanks to you good people that I continue to carry the story on. As always if you have anything to say please feel free to write it down and let me know.