Mature Woman Has Her Way Ch. 05

Story Info
New depths of depravity are reached.
2k words
4.59
136k
35

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know it's been a while since my last story but I had stuff to do... so without further ado on with the show.

The morning sun twinkled through a gap in the curtains of my bedroom. Bleary eyed I turned onto my side and saw the panties on the pillow beside me. Just the very sight of them made my cock twitch. I moved my head closer and inhaled deeply through my nose. When the aroma of her pussy didn't assail my senses I knew I had done a good job of sucking them clean.

My eyes focussed on the clock that was sitting on my bedside cabinet and it took a second or two for my mind to register that I was late. Leaping from the bed I hurriedly dressed and ran downstairs. Dad had already gone to work and my mother sat at the kitchen table reading the morning post.

"Hi mom." I smiled and grabbed a piece of toast.

She didn't reply, in fact she didn't even look at me. I leaned over to kiss her cheek but she pulled away. This was strange but I didn't have time to think about it as I rushed out of the door. When I was halfway down the road I slowed down to a walk and thought about the previous day. Maybe my mother knew what went on and that was why she was ignoring me. I hope I hadn't upset her, but I really didn't have any choice over what happened. The more I thought about it the more it bothered me. I needed time to think about what was going on and decided to skip work that day.

Later that evening I returned home at the usual time so that no one would be any the wiser about me skipping work. When I entered the kitchen I got the shock of my life when I saw my boss sitting at the table with my mother calmly sharing chitchat and sipping a glass of wine.

"Ah the wanderer returns." My mother giggled, which made me wonder just how much wine she had drank.

"Hi mom." I replied and leaned over to kiss her on the cheek.

"I have been having a very interesting conversation about you with your boss." My mother continued. She slugged back the rest of her wine and poured another one out.

I panicked and looked towards my boss but her face didn't reveal anything. She had that stone cold expression on her face that I had been so accustomed to, normally that look would have been enough to make my prick stiffen, but not today. Had she told my mother what had been going on? Had she spilled the beans on how she has made me her little lap dog?

"Really mother... all good I hope." I smiled. I was putting on a very brave front but inside my stomach was doing summersaults.

"Oh yes indeed. Why didn't you tell me your little secret?" she smiled at me.

"I... I ... didn't know how you would take it." I stammered and nervously sat down on the chair on the opposite side of the table from her. Beads of sweat began to form on my forehead and my palms felt clammy. My stomach churned making me feel like I was going to throw up.

"I'm surprised at you. I would have thought that you knew me well enough that I would have been over the moon to hear that you had been promoted." She grinned.

"I'm so... Pardon!" did I hear my mother right or was it just blind panic that made me hear what I did.

"Why didn't you tell me that you had become head sales assistant?" my mother asked with a playful pout of her lip.

I stared wide-eyed at my boss as relief swept over me. Of course my mother didn't know that I was the one and only shop assistant. "Well I was going to say something but I knew you would make a fuss." I almost laughed because I was so happy that she didn't know the real truth.

My mother took a long drink of her wine and then turned to my boss. "I'm sad to say that you were right and that I was wrong. I didn't realise that he would lie so blatantly to his dear old mother. He has to be punished."

"I'm pleased that you see it my way. You can stay to watch the punishment or you can go to the other room. But to add to his humiliation I would suggest that you stay." My boss said and then pushed herself and her chair away from the table so that she could face me. Reaching into a bag beside her chair she pulled out a pair of black leather gloves and proceeded to slowly slip them onto her hands.

"Yes you are right as always. I will stay and watch his... punishment." My mother giggled as she watched me begin to squirm in my seat.

Fear and panic welled up inside me once again and if I had been brave enough I would have made a run for the door and freedom. But I knew that sooner or later I would have to face the wrath of my boss. "I'm sorry for skip..." I began to moan my apology.

The sudden crack of her gloved hand on the tabletop made both mother and myself jump. "Shut your mouth boy. You will only talk when you are given permission to. Now stand up and drop your pants." She barked at me.

Even my mother looked surprised, but strangely not shocked, at this order. Slowly I stood up and with shaking hands I unfastened my pants and pushed them down past my knees. I didn't know where to look because I was so embarrassed, but my mother certainly did because out of the corner of my eye I could see her staring at my exposed flaccid prick. I could have tried to cover myself up, but I was resigned to the fact that if I dared try I would be severely punished for it.

It seemed like an eternity as I stood on full display to my mother's inquisitive gaze. How I wished I had just gone into work. If I had have done I wouldn't be in this situation right now. But I took a different path and now had to accept what was coming. My boss, or dare I admit to her been my mistress, came and stood beside me. The heady aroma of her violet perfume washed over me as she breathed in my ear for me to bend over the kitchen table.

As though hypnotised I did as she asked. On the way down I looked at my mother and saw a glint in her eyes. I couldn't believe she was enjoying this. Why didn't she put a stop to it? I knew what was going to happen and so she must have. But still, it caught me off guard as the first stinging blow lashed across my bare cheeks

By the fifth slap of her leather clad hand my ass was burning as though on fire. But what was worse was that my prick was stiffening. By the seventh slap I had a full raging boner. This lady, my boss... my mistress... was plumbing depths in me that I didn't know I had. With her other hand she reached between my legs and taking my balls in her hand she pulled hard on them. I winced with the pain but kept quiet. She stretched and released them a few times more before she continued spanking me. I was glad that she did or else I would have ended up spraying the floor with my spunk.

As the sound of the tenth and final slap against my flesh echoed around the kitchen my boss abruptly told me to stand back up. I knew my mother was there in front of me but I was so overcome with lust that I was past caring if she saw my stiffness.

Mom let out an audible gasp as her eyes alighted on my engorged member. I know that for some people that having their mother in the same room would cause their pecker to droop. But for me it added to the pleasure of my degradation and it pulsed all the more for the taboo audience. A long strand of pre-cream hung from the tip of my shaft and then dropped onto the tiles below.

"Now that you have been punished you can thank me by doing what you do best." My boss said and sat back in her chair. I dutifully dropped to my knees in front of her and reached for the hem of her skirt. If I had to wash her cunt with my tongue then that would be a treat for me, to do it in front of my mother brought it to a whole new level of erotica.

"No not me boy. I can see that your mother got rather hot while watching me spank you so it is only fair that you see to her needs first." She smiled at me. It wasn't a sweet and gentle smile; it was the smile of a cat that had the mouse cornered.

My mother was about to object when my boss leaned over and pressed a finger to her lips. "Shush dear. We will have a nice glass of wine while your son services you. Open your legs and let this nasty boy put his talented tongue to work."

I couldn't believe my mother was doing as she was told. Moving to the edge of the chair she slowly parted her slender thighs. I was pleased to see that she had on a nice pair of white lacy panties. Yes I know it is wrong to do this, but I had my orders. I pushed my head under her skirt and kissed my way up to her covered cunt. The heavenly aroma of her sex filled my nostrils and as my lips kissed the gusset she let out a gasp of surprise. Maybe she thought I wouldn't go through with it, but she thought wrong. I sucked on her panties hard to draw her juices through the soft material. After a short while my tongue tingled with the friction against the cotton. I needed to get at her naked sex.

Above me I could hear them talking about everyday things. If it hadn't have been for the occasional gasp from my mother no one would have known what was going on. Using the tips of my fingers I pulled her panties to one side and caused my dear mother to groan out loud as my tongue slid from the bottom to the top of her juicy slit. I had never tasted honey as sweet as hers as I slurped and lapped on her cunt. When I found her clit and sucked on it she let out a guttural cry and exploded with a tremendous orgasm. Her juices were flowing so fast I thought she was pissing on me and at first I had trouble swallowing them all down. But I didn't want to waste a drop of her nectar so I clamped my wide open mouth over her furry cunt and let her fill me up.

She shook and bucked her hips against my face as my tongue continued its onslaught of her pussy. She must have had five earth shattering cums before she pushed my head away from her sensitive sex in submission.

"Fuck... that... was... amazing." My mother panted as she fought for breath. "You... have trained him... very well."

"Thankyou dear..." my boss began when she was interrupted by the sound of a key turning in the front door lock.

"Oh shit its my husband home from work." My mother panicked.

"Calm down... keep drinking your wine... and you boy stay still." My boss, as always was in full control of the situation.

For myself I was scared witless that he would see his half naked son hiding under the table. What excuse could I possibly use if I was caught?

To be continued...

* * * * *

As always all comments and suggestions are very much welcome. And many thanks to the great people who have left comments on my previous works.