Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Mature married Woman new job to save family.
4.4k words
4.36
89.8k
60

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the second part of my story about a mature married woman who has to become the family breadwinner after her husband has an accident.

She becomes a Secretary for her Husband's Boss.

Please read the first chapter as this will tell you the background to how we have got to here.

As usual comments and ratings are appreciated and welcome.

=================================================

Lydia had a busy weekend, driving the kids here and there. Her youngest son had two parties to attend. She also went to see her Husband, William, in hospital where he was recovering from a car accident. It was obvious that he may have difficulty ever getting back to work and his company would not be paying him his full wages as at the end of month.

They had considered asking their daughter to leave college and take a job at his company but instead Lydia had ended up taking the Job, that of secretary to William's Boss, James. He was the Chief Executive of the company, having taken over from his father, who had set it up. At just 32, he was almost 20 years younger than Lydia. It was her first ever job and she was surprised that he had offered her the job.

When she visited her husband on the Saturday he quizzed her on her week at work. In particular he asked her about how James was treating her. She assured him that she had enjoyed the week, had learned a lot from Emily, the woman who had retired, creating the vacancy. She told him she had got some new clothes for work and that Emily had helped her. She did not tell him how humiliating the shopping trip was, how much was bought or that James had paid for everything. He asked her about the clothes but all she replied was that she had got just some skirts and blouses, she didn't mention the underwear. To avoid any more discussions on her outfits she changed the subject telling him all about the retirement event for Emily. She added that James father had come in for the party and that he had asked about William.

She couldn't believe that she was not telling him the full truth, never before in their long life together had she felt the need to lie to him. This made her feel uncomfortable and confused. He sensed she was not telling him everything but said nothing to her.

All weekend she could not get out of her mind that she was on her own next week, that Emily was now gone and she alone would be the secretary. She also remembered James telling her that she looked good and she wondered why he would have said that. She thought about the feeling that went through her when he touched her on the arm, confused at why such a simple act could make her feel different.

The weekend went too quickly for her and it was soon Monday morning and she was heading to work. She had chosen a knee length skirt and a white blouse, not too low cut but still showing some cleavage. She never failed, when she looked in the mirror, to wish that her breasts were smaller. Arriving at the office she proceeded to the reception area and took her place at Emily's desk, now hers. She placed a family picture on the desk, turned on her PC and rearranged the items on the desk to her liking.

The first thing she noticed on her PC was that she had received a new email, seeing it was from James.

"Welcome to our first day together Lydia. I will not be in the office today and I will see you tomorrow. If you need me you can get me on my cell phone."

Not knowing if she should reply or not, she just typed, "Ok Boss," and sent it.

"Good Girl" was the surprising reply she received.

She found herself surprised at being disappointed that he would not be in the office today.

In the afternoon the Finance Manager, Tony, asked her to come to his office and to do a letter for him. Emily had told her that although she was James' secretary that sometimes she would be called on by the rest of the management team if their secretary was missing.

Going to his office, just to be glad to have something to do, she found him in the company of Jim, the HR manager. She had known the two of them for a long time having met them many times at company functions with William. Tony asked her to sit on the chair in front of his desk, Jim alongside her. They asked about William, enquiring how she was settling in, now and again looking at her breasts and legs. All her life she was used to guys staring at her large breasts but this seemed different being that only the three of them were in the office and she was the secretary. It made her feel self-conscious. While she was taking notes for the letter they were joined by Alan and Frank, the two newest members of the management team, the only ones she had not known before starting the job.

The younger Marketing Manager, Alan, sat opposite her and Frank the overweight man who had temporarily taken over from her husband, stood behind her. She was aware that he looking down directly onto her breasts and that John was also looking at her. She was now feeling nervous, feeling vulnerable, in a room with four men, all openly looking at her. When she was finished she almost ran from the room, hearing laughter as soon as she closed the door after her. She typed up the letter, bringing it back to Tony, glad that he was now alone. He looked over it, and happy with it signed it and returned it to her.

"That's grand Lydia," then looking at his watch, seeing it was 4 p.m., "you might as well head off home now, I'll see you at the meeting tomorrow."

"Thanks Tony, see you tomorrow."

She took Tony at his word and left the office for the day, glad to be getting away a bit early. After the episode in Tony's office she was not looking forward to being the only woman at the management meeting tomorrow. She didn't feel as confident now without Emily. That night she had a long steamy bath, shaving her legs, before heading to bed.

The following morning, looking in her wardrobe, she struggled with her choice of outfit. In the end she chose a skirt finishing just above the knee and a blouse which showed slightly more cleavage than yesterday. She finished it with matching white lacy undies and black 3 inch heels. Looking at herself in the mirror she thought she looked good and professional, again just wishing her breasts didn't jut out so much.

When she went downstairs she discovered her daughter, Gillian, in the kitchen.

"Mum, you're looking hot today."

"Shut up, I do not."

"Ok, if you say so," but been very obvious in looking her up and down, "Dad would love you like that."

"Shut up please and don't go telling your Dad what you think," laughing nervously at her.

Her daughter looked strangely at her but just carried on eating her cereal. She got some coffee and toast before heading to the office. Taking her place at her desk James arrived, looking down at her, taking the previous days post from her.

"Can you arrange some lunch for our meeting today? It's going to be a long one. We have many things to discuss."

Great, she thought, stuck in a room with the six men for the day.

At ten exactly the meeting started, she sitting between James and Tony, on one side of the table, the others on the opposite side. She took as many notes as she could, trying to keep up with who was saying the different things. One of the topics was a new client that James wanted to take on but some of others disagreed and the discussion was quite heated as a result, leaving her concerned at some of the raised voices. James, noticing this, placed his hand on her leg, just above the knee where the skirt ended.

"Don't worry, sometimes we just get a bit carried away, no need to write down the bad stuff," then "Guys, calm down will ye, our new girl is not used to this mad stuff."

Seeing he had left his hand on her knee, uncomfortably she said, "That's ok Boss." He thankfully removed his hand. She looked over at Tony who was smiling at her, it was obvious to her that he had seen the hand on her knee and she was embarrassed.

"Lydia, I think it's time for coffee, it will give the guys a chance to calm down."

She served each of them coffee and biscuits, each having a good look at her breasts as she did. Frank dropped his spoon and waited for her to pick it up. Bending down he had a good look down her blouse while the guys behind her got a view of more thigh as her skirt rose.

The rest of the meeting was calmer with an agreement to take the new client on and some agreed cost savings. She served the light lunch she had ordered for them, conscious that she was being watched at all times by most of the men. She was delighted when the meeting was over and she could leave them. James left the office immediately after the meeting.

For the rest of the week she had a fairly quiet time, James in and out of the office a lot, the secretaries to the others thankfully present.

On the Friday afternoon, James arrived back just before closing time, in a very bad mood. Just before she was due to leave he rang her.

"In here now."

She rushed into his office, worried at his tone, wondering if she had done something wrong. She stood in front of his desk waiting for him to speak.

"Sorry, I've had a very bad day, the new client is causing some issues with the contract, and we need his business badly."

"May I ask why?"

"If you keep it to yourself."

"Of course you can trust me."

"Can I?"

"Yes, of course you can."

"We haven't told the others, only Tony and I Know, the Company is in a bit of trouble. We have a huge tax bill to pay and we don't have the cash to pay it. That's why we need this new client. His contract will sort us out."

"Oh Boss, how bad is it."

"Bad enough, but don't worry about it, I'll get it sorted."

"What do you want me to do?" remembering that he had called her in.

"Oh, I was going to get you to do a letter to the client, but I think I'll wait until Monday."

"Ok Boss, I'll be off so."

"That's fine Lydia, you go."

As she walked out the door he called after her, "Unless you're any good at neck massages,"

She turned to see him smiling at her, unsure if he had meant it, but seeing him touching his neck as if it was sore.

"William does say I do it well, if you really want to try," not believing what she was saying.

He looked at her, "I was joking Lydia, but if you are good, I could do with it."

She walked over behind his chair and put her hands around his neck and started to massage it gently. William had always told her that her touch was very soft and sensual and it was obvious that James also thought so.

"Oh Lyds that's so good, you've got great hands."

Surprised at what he called her, "Glad to be of help, Boss."

He put his head back to look up at her, feeling his head touch against her tits, liking the way it felt, "Are you Lyds?"

She felt his head against her breasts, noting that he was leaving it there and that he was just looking up at her face, "Am I what?"

"Glad to be of help."

"Of course, that's my job isn't it."

"Indeed it is Lyds," as he pushed his head gently back more against her tits before sitting up straight again.

She carried on massaging his neck. He loosened his shirt by opening four buttons to give her access to his shoulders and she took the hint and massaged them.

After another ten minutes he stopped her by grabbing her hands and squeezing them, "Lyds, that really helped a lot, you sure know how to relax a guy."

Embarrassed she looked away, "Can I go now?"

"Of course Lyds, go and enjoy your weekend, thanks again, I mean it."

"Thanks, I'll see you on Monday."

As she walked out he called after her, "Maybe I can return the favour one day."

She looked back at him, smiled and left. As she drove home she thought about the feel of him, so masculine. She had enjoyed massaging him. He was the only man other than her husband that she had ever massaged and it felt good to her, making her immediately feel guilty. She thought about his closing comment, could he really have meant massaging her, making her feel a bit scared and once again guilty.

The weekend was just like all the previous ones, taxi duties for the kids, visits to the hospital, food shopping, cleaning the house. She noticed that William had stopped asking her everyday about work, he waited for her to tell him what was going on. Of course she never told him that the company might be in trouble and definitely not about the massage.

It wasn't long before Monday arrived again and she was back at her desk. James arrived shortly after her, giving her a big smile.

"Hey Lyds, good weekend? How's William?"

"Yes, it was good thanks and he's in better form, hopes to be home in four weeks or so."

"That's great Lyds, I'm sure you could do without the hospital visits."

"Yes, it would give me some more time to get everything done."

"I better go sort our problems, will you get Tony to join me" winking at her and going to his office.

She saw Tony go to his office, a worried look on his face. For the rest of the day the two of them stayed in there, the only other person to enter the office being Lydia to bring them coffee and lunch. At about 4 p.m. he called her in and asked her to type a letter to the client. As he dictated it, Tony looked at him;

"James, can we trust Lydia, you're telling her a lot."

"Tony, of course we can trust Lyds. I told her on Friday about our problems, you haven't told anyone have you," looking at her.

"No Boss, of course not."

"William?"

"No, not even William,"

He smiled at her, "See Tony, I told you, Lyds is our Girl. She won't say anything."

Tony looked at her, "Is that right?"

"Of course."

James wondered if he should have her massage him in front of Tony but chose not to. He did feel himself getting aroused at the thought of her massage.

"Ok, Lyds, go do the letter."

She left the office, completed the letter and brought it back to James. Seeing it was nearly finishing time he asked her if she could hold on for a while and she agreed to. As she sat at her desk she wondered why he had asked her to stay, he could hardly want another massage, could he? She told herself to stop thinking about it. It would be another letter or some other work requirement. She saw Tony leave the office, get his coat and go. It wasn't long before her phone rang.

"Can you come in Lyds."

She walked in finding him sitting on his low couch, "Sit down here," indicating the single couch opposite him.

As she sat down, she fell down into the low cushion, unknowingly spreading her legs, giving him a glimpse of her white lacy panties. After she righted herself, sitting up as straight as possible she found him staring at her.

"Lyds, I thought a lot over the weekend about your great massage."

She looked down at the floor, embarrassed, wondering why he was saying it.

"Now don't look shy, you have the best hands I ever felt on me, William was right when he said you were good."

Not knowing how to respond she just thanked him.

"Could I ask for another?"

"You don't look so stressed today, you hardly need it," she said jokingly, hoping he didn't mean it.

"Just because I don't need it doesn't mean I don't want it," looking her directly in the eyes.

She struggled out of the couch, standing behind him and placing a hand on his neck. She watched as he began to unbutton his shirt, this time opening all of them and pulling open his shirt wide. Looking down at his manly young chest and torso, she started her massaging movement on his neck. Before long he took her hand and moved it onto his shoulder which she then began massaging.

As she massaged him he moaned a little, thoroughly enjoying her touch. Every so often he would put his head back and touch her tits deliberately, before feeling her pull away from him to his amusement. He then moved her hands to his chest which surprised her but she nevertheless carried on with the massage, finding herself enjoying the feel of his torso. To massage his chest she had to bend down more and she felt his head resting between her breasts. She thought it was her imagination that he was settling his head in there, nuzzling a little against her. It was soon clear it wasn't her imagination.

"Lyds, that's the nicest pillow I've ever lay on."

Shocked she stopped and stood straight up, taking her hands off him. He laughed, "Oh Lyds, you can't go getting shy on me now, finish your massage," in a commanding voice.

Looking down at him, not understanding the change in tone of his voice, she said, "Yes Boss," and resumed her position with her hands on his chest, his head against her breasts. She carried on for a few more minutes before standing up, "My hands are getting tired Boss."

"Ok Lyds, do you want me to return the favour?"

Stunned and blushing she replied, "No, I'm okay thanks."

He laughed loudly, "Ok, you can go home now."

She rushed out of the room, in shock at what happened. She had without question did as he has told her to and she could not understand why. She didn't waste any time in leaving the building and getting home. Feeling too guilty she didn't go to the hospital, instead having a short phone call with her husband.

The next day was management meeting day again, she wondered if James was going to share any news with his team. She felt privileged to know confidential information not known to the rest of the team. She wore a higher skirt and a more low-cut blouse for the meeting, knowing that she was putting a bit more of herself on display. She had stopped wearing tights after the shopping trip and looking in the mirror, she thought her legs looked very well.

This did not go un-noticed by James when he saw her and that pleased him greatly as he was slightly worried after the events of the day before. Seeing her now told him that he could continue his games with her and maybe test her further.

The meeting this week was short and uneventful, as if James didn't want discussion on anything. She saw today that he was the Boss, doing more ordering around rather than taking others views on board. The others seemed to find this strange as well but didn't want an argument with him when he was in this mood. He did not tell the others about the company problems or the issues with the new client. As he left, he turned to her, "My office, now"

She quickly followed him in, "Close the door"

She looked at him worried, not having seen him like this before, only for him to smile at her.

"Was I demanding enough in there?"

"Yes Boss."

He laughed, "I just wasn't in the humour today for any debate, sometimes they think their views matter. I just wanted to remind them who the Boss is."

She was relieved that he was lightening up.

"Sit down Lyds, tell me how are you finding the job."

Sitting down on the chair in front of his desk, realising her skirt rose a lot as she did so, she crossed her legs, "It's interesting, Boss."

"In what way?"

"Can I be honest?"

"Of course."

"Well, I suppose I didn't expect to do some of the things I've had to do."

"Like what?" smiling at her.

"Dressing like this for a start."

"What do you mean, you look great."

"Thanks, but I never thought I would go out in such short skirts or blouses like this."

"So, why are you wearing them?"

"Because Emily told me it was expected."

"You don't feel good in them?"

Now embarrassed, "Well I suppose I do."

"You should, you look really good."

"For an old woman you mean," laughing at herself.

"Oh you're not an old woman Lyds, you're a very sexy desirable woman."

Getting more uncomfortable with the chat she looked at the ground, "Stop it, will you please."

"Anything else surprise you so far?"

"You have to ask?"

He laughed more loudly, "Ah I wouldn't worry about that, all secretaries massage their Boss."

"I doubt that's true but I'll take your word for it."

12