Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 04

Story Info
Mature married wife continues Secretary role to help family.
16.3k words
4.54
86.3k
46

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth part of my story about a mature married woman who becomes the family breadwinner after her husband has an accident. She becomes a Secretary for her Husband's Boss.

Please read the previous chapters first as this will tell you the background to how we have got to here.

As usual comments and ratings are appreciated and welcome.

================

James was really enjoying playing games with his new mature secretary. At 32, he was the young Chief Executive of the company that his father had created many years earlier. His father, now retired, had encouraged him into the business after many years of enjoying life, living on funds supplied by his wealthy parents. Both of his parents had been born to working class families and his father had created the company from nothing. His mother had worked in the company for many years but once James had been born and the company reached some success she left the running of the business to her husband, also called James. To his parents disappointment they were unable to have any more children and as a result they spoiled their only born all his life.

James performed well in school and in his early days at College. However, in his latter college days he experimented with drugs which impacted his grades significantly. For almost six years he did very little other than continued experimentation with drugs and sexual conquests of too many women to count. This included domination of numerous young women. On several occasions his parents were called in to bail him out of potential lawsuits, paying off some of the ladies because of his over aggressive behaviour, always linked to his drug use.

Eventually, they forced him into treatment for his addictions which, after three attempts, proved to be successful. After his final treatment he joined the company, having no choice as his parents had threatened to cut his earning completely otherwise. After only a short period he found himself enjoying the role of Operations Manager, working closely with his father to learn all aspects of the business. Although he had cut out drugs completely he continued with his other addiction, that of dominating women, enjoying the thrill of the chase and their ultimate submission.

When he had started working in the company he had not known of his father's relationship with his secretary, Emily. Emily had been his father's submissive lover for many years, after her husband had died and she had taken the job. Shortly after commencing his job he noticed that she spent a lot of time in his father's office and that they worked late quite a lot when no one else was in the office. He also noted that she accompanied him on trips when, in his view, there was no need for her to go. He confronted his father who told him about the relationship, assuring him that it was only fun, that his sex life at home had dried up many years previously. He also told him that he suspected his mother was aware of the relationship and chose to ignore it, preferring to live her own life and enjoy the comforts that they had earned over the years. What surprised James most of all was that his first thought was pride in his father, admiration and new respect for him. The other thought of course was that they both shared an interest in submissive women.

He had taken over the top job from his father just over a year ago and inherited Emily as his secretary. They had a conversation about his awareness of her relationship with his father, as his lover and submissive for many years. She agreed to stay on in the job until he found a suitable replacement, both of them understanding the meaning of suitable. He had always intended to find a young secretary that he could mould to his liking and desires.

He surprised himself by choosing Lydia, when her husband, William, had an accident, meaning he could not work for a significant time. When William approached him about a potential job for their daughter, Gillian, James remembered that he had met Lydia on a number of occasions at work functions and had always been drawn to her huge tits, mature body and her shyness. Knowing that Gillian would have been required to leave college in order to take up the role he convinced Lydia, in spite of her having no work experience, to take the job and become his secretary. Emily was even more surprised when he told her about his decision but she resolved to play her part and help him with his plans.

That was over a month ago now. Emily had left after two weeks training Lydia and James had been patiently building up his games with her. As he lay in bed, listening to the running shower, he looked at the pictures she had sent him just the previous day. In just four weeks he had managed to persuade his mature married secretary to send him two pictures, one of her legs in a skirt and the other of her tits, in a bra but with her blouse wide open. As he looked at the pictures he felt himself becoming erect, even after his exploits of the previous night and this morning.

When he had received the pictures he had been drinking with his new client, Gerry.

Late in the evening, he had caught the eye of a young very attractive blonde woman, seated alone at the bar. He had asked the barman to give her a drink and she raised her glass to him as she accepted. When Gerry left he joined her and they had another couple of drinks together. He discovered that she was a married woman, 25, who was on business in their town and was staying another night, in a nearby hotel, before heading home.

He walked her home and she asked him up for a night cap. Once inside her hotel room, she pushed him against the wall and kissed him passionately, both of them in no doubt as to what she wanted. He pushed her away and told her to strip for him, while he took some drinks from her mini bar. He watched as she took off her blouse to reveal small tits but huge nipples protruding through her see through bra. She then took off her skirt to show him a bare pussy under matching see through panties. He told her to stand still in the middle of the floor while he opened the wardrobe, taking out a scarf and some stockings.

When he approached her she smiled at him, "I hope you're not going to hurt me, are you?" as he walked behind her and placed the scarf around her head, blocking her eyes and tightening it. He then walked around, looking at her still smiling, and pinched her nipples hard, making her squeal.

"I won't do anything you don't want but I think there is nothing you wouldn't try, is there slut?"

"No Sir, just please don't mark me, my husband would see them."

"Does your husband not mark you?"

"No Sir, he's not like that."

"But you are slut?"

"Yes Sir," as she squealed when he ripped the bra from her.

He then sat down and watched her while he sipped from his drink. She looked around as if she could see, wondering where he was, what he was doing. He loved this most of all, seeing a woman anticipating what would happen next, not knowing his next move. He walked over to her, pushed her head back, telling her to open her mouth and poured some wine into her, some of it spilling down onto her tits, which he licked up, biting her nipples gently as he did so.

"Strip me slut."

She reached out to him, trying to locate him, unbuttoning his shirt and taking it off before then finding his belt and opening it. She then opened his trousers lowering them together with his boxer shorts. As she reached out to feel for his cock he stepped out of range and she was left with her hands floundering about, frustratingly, in the air looking for him.

"Stand still slut."

The next thing she felt was his hand inside her panties, feeling her ass before he ripped them from her. He forced her legs apart with his feet, letting his hands wander between her legs, feeling her already soaking pussy.

"On your knees, slut."

She didn't waste any time dropping to her knees and opened her mouth immediately. He looked at her, laughing, as he sat down to drink and watch her.

"Crawl slut."

She got down on all fours and crawled forwards, bumping into the table and bed before feeling his feet. Feeling up his legs she eventually found his cock, and without hesitation took it into her mouth, loving the feel and taste of it. He looked down at her, feeling her need for his cock, and allowed her to suck him for over ten minutes, loving the way she took him deep into her throat, although gagging a little.

"Ok slut, that's enough, the next step I leave up to you."

She stood up, trying to feel where both his legs were. She positioned herself over them, spreading her legs and squatting down onto him, taking his cock in her hands and guiding her pussy over it. Feeling it at her entrance she pushed herself down onto it hard, shouting out as she felt it deep in her, before riding it hard and fast. It didn't take long for her to shout out loudly as she had her first orgasm, and her tightening action of her pussy on his cock was too much for him and he came hard in her. As she collapsed on him he took his glass, sipped from it before offering some to her lips, which she gladly accepted.

"Will Sir stay with me tonight?"

"If that is what slut wants, then yes."

"It is Sir."

During the night he tied her to the bed with the stockings, played with her pussy with his lips and fingers, made her orgasm multiple times. He fucked her four times coming in each of her offerings, all the time blindfolded. He only removed the blindfold four hours after they had entered the room and then slept for only four hours before he woke her with his cock in her mouth.

She was now in the shower humming a song he did not recognise while he looked at Lydia's pictures. As he had watched his lover during their session, he had never asked her name, perform for him and on him, he had been picturing Lydia's face.

She was now in his room drying. He looked over, seeing a look of utter satisfaction on her face, her big smile beaming at him, seeing that he was once again erect.

"I have to get going to catch my flight but do you want me to do something with that first?"

"No slut, that's for someone else."

Looking disappointed she quickly dressed, "can I see you the next time I'm in town Sir?"

"We'll see slut, depends whether I'm free or not."

Even though it was her hotel room, she thanked him for the night, packed her bags and left, forgetting she knew either his name or number.

That evening he had a dinner in his parent's house, with some family friends and no doubt some nice women that might be, in his parents view, suitable for him. They were desperate for him to settle down with a nice woman and have children, to keep the family name going, to give them grandchildren. At 32 he realised that maybe he should think about his future but all that was in his mind was Lydia and making her his greatest conquest.

That evening to his surprise he was seated next to a very attractive 30 year old woman, Stella, a daughter of an old family friend of his parents. To his greater surprise, though he did not recognise her, he realised that he and she had played together when they were younger at the sun resort where their families took their annual vacations. She had attended a different college and then been away in Europe for the last five years which explained why their paths had not crossed for some time. Both had been dreading the dinner but had chatted all evening together, enjoying talking about the memories of their holidays, their experiences since, and their current jobs. Neither had a current relationship and to their mutual surprise they agreed to meet soon.

Lydia had left work on the Friday afternoon stunned at her actions of sending the pictures to her boss. On that evening she visited William in hospital, taking her youngest son of 10 with her, as she knew that with him present there would be little chance of any meaningful conversation. William noticed that she appeared distracted but said nothing, putting it down to tiredness. After all she was not used to having a day job as well as looking after the home. Their son regaled them both with the stories of his week. Pleading tiredness they didn't stay long.

That night she found it difficult to get to sleep, worried at her earlier actions. She realised that part of her was excited at her actions but that part of her brain was in conflict with the side that told her what she had done was utterly wrong. She looked at the pictures on her own phone, again hating her breasts, seeing how big they looked in the picture.

In spite of very little sleep she was up and about early on the Saturday morning as her son had a soccer match. Standing on the side-line watching him she could not get her mind out of worrying what might happen in the coming week. What must her boss think about her now?

She was woken out of her thoughts at loud cheering. When she looked up she saw that her son was celebrating scoring a goal and she applauded him as if she had seen the goal. The huge smile on his face made her feel guilty for the thoughts going through her head.

After the match she did her weekly shopping. When she arrived home she did the cleaning that she had not managed during the week. She arranged a movie for the two of them that night as her other children were all due to be out at various parties. After he had gone to bed she opened a bottle of Chablis, drinking half the bottle while she watched a sad film. She cried but wondered whether it was the film or guilt causing it.

She also took more interest than usual in a sex scene in the film, noting the satisfaction on the actresses face as she acted out an orgasm while the actor had his face buried between her legs. Of course nothing sexual could actually be seen but the presumed actions had her wondering if it really could feel that good. Her sex life with William had always been basic; oral sex had never been a major part of their activities. As far as she could remember he had only ever once gone down on her once, afterwards telling her he didn't like it. She had performed on him a number of times before they were married but very rarely since and certainly not since the birth of their first child. She always wondered what the big deal about oral sex was, it sounded rather dirty to her.

Sunday was spent with more cleaning of the house before she and her son went to the hospital. William questioned her on her week but all she told him was that it was a busy one and that she was getting used to the different people there. She told him that the other girls were getting more friendly to her and that pleased him.

After the hospital they visited and had dinner with her eldest daughter, pregnant with their first grandchild. Her daughter was a welcome distraction to the thoughts in her head.

Staying longer than usual she arrived home just in time to get her son to bed. She completed her evening by finishing the bottle of wine she had opened the previous night. Throwing the bottle in the recycling bin she realised that she had drank more in the last two nights that she might ordinarily drink over a week or two.

Before going to bed she looked in her wardrobe, wondering what she would wear to work the next day. Legs or ass were the two words going through her head and she could not escape them as she chose black trousers and high neck blouse. Once again she did not sleep very well.

The alarm clock woke her at the usual time on Monday morning. Reaching over she pressed the snooze button desperate for a few more minutes rest. After making sure her youngest was despatched to school after a good breakfast she herself headed to work, nervous at what James was going to say or do. Seeing his sports car in his designated parking spot she rushed to her desk, even though she was fifteen minutes earlier than her official start time of 9 a.m.

Shortly afterwards he came out of his office and approached her.

"Good Morning Lyds, hope you had a good weekend."

Looking at him searching for any strange looks or sarcasm, and seeing none, she replied, "Yes Boss, It was good thanks."

"That's good, hope William is getting better."

"Yes he is thankfully."

"Great, will you ask Tony to call into me when he gets in please," before he walked back to his office.

"Will do," as she watched him walk away, very surprised at his normal tone to her, no reference to the pictures, no comment on her attire. She didn't know whether to be delighted or disappointed and chose the former. Hopefully what had happened the previous Friday had maybe convinced them both that the actions were inappropriate.

She looked up to see Tony coming in the reception door and told him that James was looking for him. About 30 minutes later the mail man arrived and spent a few moments chatting to her. She had noticed other the last number of weeks how he had spent more time chatting when she had a lower cut blouse on. She sorted the mail before walking around to deliver it to the other secretaries. Passing James' office she noticed that the door was slightly ajar and she could hear James laughing and talking to Tony.

"Tony, you should have seen her, she wanted to go on all night."

She stopped outside the door, looking around to make sure no one else was in the corridor as he went on.

"There was nothing she didn't want to try, we fucked five times and she couldn't get enough. The following morning she wanted more before she went back to her husband."

"What was she like?"

"Sexy blonde 25 year old, small enough tits but fabulous mouth on her, nice fit body."

"Sounds like you had a good night."

"Oh that I did Tony, you know how much I love a hot slut but she was too much, even for me," laughing loudly.

Hearing someone else approach she rushed from her position outside the door, stunned at the conversation she had just heard. Had she heard correctly; had James spent a night with a young married woman and did they had sex five times? Was that even possible?

She was so flushed when reaching Mary's desk that Mary asked her if she was okay. Mary was Tony's secretary and she wondered if she knew what her boss and James discussed about other women. She said she was fine, giving her Tony's post and returning to her own desk.

All day she could not get the conversation out of her head. In one way it pleased her that she had heard that it was a younger woman he had been with. It reinforced that he could have no interest in her, an older married woman. In another way she was fascinated at the thought of sex five times in one night. How could any woman take it that many times? Was it possible for a man to perform like that? What did he mean by her fabulous mouth knowing it probably wasn't just for kissing that he meant. She surprised herself by thinking about what size he might be.

She was so distracted by her thoughts that she had not noticed him walk right up to her desk. She looked up startled to find him looking down at her, smiling.

"Lyds, you look like you were miles away."

"Sorry Boss," blushing at what she had last been thinking.

He laughed, "That's ok. I hope you were somewhere nice, were you?"

She nervously laughed with him, "Oh just thinking about school stuff, kids stuff."

He looked at her amused, not believing her and very curious as to what it might have been, but said no more. He handed her a draft contract, marked up with some changes and asked her to amend it. Once completed, she brought it to his office and handed it to him. He thanked her and she left without any more exchange. At leaving time she gathered up her bag and left the office, thankful that she had got through the day without any reference to the pictures or her attire for the day. Maybe, she thought, his get together with the young married woman had put the pictures out of his mind.