Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 06

Story Info
Married Woman Continues Secretary Role New Skills.
9.1k words
4.54
80.2k
76

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the next part of my story about a mature married woman who becomes the family breadwinner after her husband has an accident. She becomes a Secretary for her Husband's Boss.

Please read the previous chapters first as this will tell you the background to how we have got to here. Now that she had succumbed to his wishes she has to decide what she wants.

As usual comments and ratings are appreciated and welcome.

==================

Lydia was woken the next morning by a feeling of someone touching her arm, waking her from a deep sleep. She jumped up in the bed alarming her ten year old son.

"What's wrong?"

"It's nearly one o clock Mum, I have a match at 3."

She looked at her bedside clock, seeing it was 12.45 pm. She could not believe that she had slept so long or so deeply. She had been asleep within 20 minutes of arriving home the previous night, feeling so fulfilled from her experiences with her boss, James.

"Is Gillian here?"

"No, she's gone out, no one else is here."

"Ok, go put the kettle on, I'll be down soon."

He left her bedroom, leaving her lying down, still half asleep. Immediately her thoughts went to the night before, feeling herself get moist at the memories of the night. She was stunned at what had happened, at how James had made her feel so wonderful, experiencing orgasms unlike any she had ever had before. She had never believed that a woman could feel so good, so fulfilled, so utterly satisfied. What really surprised her was that she had felt herself to be sexy and hot, loving the way the many men in the lounge had been openly admiring her. She still found this strange, still considering herself merely a mature 50 year old married woman. She did enjoy being the centre of attention though.

She knew she should feel guilty but that was the last thought in her head. She knew that, now she had experienced such fulfilment, it would be difficult not to want more sex with James. She was brought back to reality hearing her son shout up the stairs that the kettle was ready. She forced herself out of the bed, putting a gown on and going downstairs.

She watched her son play his match, her mind completely elsewhere. She heard her phone beep, taking it from her bag seeing she had a message from James.

"Hi Sexy Lady, hope you feeling good today, you certainly did last night!!

She looked at the message, not believing what she was reading yet delighted he had texted her. Turning from the pitch side she typed her response.

"Hi James, I am good thank you."

"Lyds, that all sounds very formal, you were amazing last night, call me."

She looked around to see who was near, walking a few steps further away.

"Hi"

"Hi Lyds, you know how good you were, you looked stunning, and you tasted ohhh so sweet."

"Stop James, you are embarrassing me."

"Lyds, you didn't look embarrassed with all the men watching you last night."

"I was James."

"Truth Lyds, did you enjoy the attention?"

"Yes"

"The lust in their eyes?"

"Yes"

"You know they all wanted to fuck you?"

"Please stop."

"Answer me."

"Yes, I knew that."

"How did it make you feel?"

"Scared."

"That all?"

"No, it felt good too."

"You wanted all of them to fuck you?"

"No, I didn't, you know that."

"Truth Lyds, did you enjoy what happened afterwards?"

"Oh god, yes, it was amazing."

He laughed loudly, "It was, your pussy is so sweet, so tight, so welcoming."

"Please James stop."

"You didn't say that last night."

"What do you want me to say, I'm here watching my son play a match."

"Tell me you enjoyed me fucking you."

"I can't," looking around again to see if anyone was listening.

"Tell me now."

Still looking around but thinking no one could hear her, she whispered, "yes I enjoyed it."

He laughed, "Tell me what I want to hear."

"I enjoyed you fucking you."

"Where?"

"My pussy."

"Where? Tell me what it is"

"Please James."

"Tell me NOW."

"I loved you fucking my married cunt."

"Good girl, I know you did, your married cunt couldn't get enough of it, it was almost grabbing my cock."

She looked around, not believing the conversation she was having but very aware of how wet it was making her.

"You want more, don't you?"

"It's not right, we shouldn't."

"That's not what I asked you."

"Yes, I want more James."

"If you ask nicely," laughing.

She laughed nervously with him, as she noticed that the referee was bringing the match to an end.

"James, I have to go here, my son is coming over to me"

"Ok sexy lady, go leave me again, I will text you tonight."

"Ok, bye."

She hung up to see her son looking up at her.

"Mum, did you see my goal?"

"Yes baby, you were great," feeling guilty at missing it, "Go get your tracksuit on and let's get you home to wash."

All the way home she thought about the conversation, stunned at what she had said to him but also feeling excited and turned on.

"Mum, are we going to see Dad?"

She looked at him. She had forgotten all about William, immediately feeling the guilt wash over her. She had not even talked to him the previous day and she began to worry about what she would tell him, "Yes baby, we will go see him after we have something to eat."

William read his book in his hospital bed, though his thoughts were not on what he was reading. He was surprised that he had not heard from Lydia for almost 48 hours. He knew that she was going out the previous night with Emily, her predecessor in her job as James' secretary. The more he thought about it the more surprised he was. He found it very unusual that they were having dinner, just one week after they had last met at the country club dinner. Lydia did not make friends easily and it stunned him that she had arranged another night out. He was not sure he liked her new found independence, that she was enjoying nights out without him. She had just texted him to say they would be visiting him.

About an hour later they entered his room. He looked immediately at her, noticing that there was something different in her look. As his son jumped up on his bed next to him already excitedly telling him about the earlier match, he watched as she took a seat next to the bed, smiling at him. As he listened to his son he looked closely at her. She looked happy, almost excited. She had a look in her eyes he did not recognise and he did not like it.

"How was your evening with Emily?"

She looked at him, feeling guilty, "It was okay, we had a nice dinner. I think she's lonely now she's not working anymore."

"It was good of you to see her so," though not believing what she was saying for some reason he could not understand.

It was obvious to him she wasn't saying much about the evening as she changed the subject asking about his treatments.

"The Doctors say I can probably go home in about ten days."

"That's' great news," though inside she was thinking about how that would impact on her ability to go out.

"I will need a lot of help though with my exercises."

"Of course, we will all help you, it will be great to have you home."

He was not sure he was believing her, he could hear the words but he was not feeling it in her tone or actions. She had not even kissed him since she had entered the room and seemed to be keeping her distance on the chair, not even pulling it close to the bed. They stayed for about an hour, all the time he was looking at her, trying to see what looked different about her. She was conscious about him looking at her and she wondered what he was looking at. Could he see her guilt?

She kissed him on the top of his head before they left. As he watched her go a feeling of dread overtook him. She was acting differently towards him. Was she worried about looking after him? Would she prefer he stayed in hospital? He felt he was losing control over her, the family. He had always been the breadwinner in the family, all of them dependent on him and he didn't like that the tables had reversed and that it looked like she was in charge.

She went shopping after the hospital before going to a coffee bar where her son had a coke and she a coffee. As she sat looking out into the mall, her son played a game on her phone. As she sipped her coffee she saw two older guys at a nearby table looking in her direction. She looked behind her to see what they might be looking at but only seeing a wall behind her. When she looked back at them, one of them winked at her. She looked down at her coffee cup, wondering if she was imagining that they were admiring her. She looked at what she was wearing, seeing it was nothing special, just a not too tight top and trousers. She looked at them again to see that they were still looking at her, one of the guys openly staring at her breasts. She smiled at the other guy, before looking away, aware that she was a bit turned on by their close examination. When she was finished she took the phone from her son and told him to finish his drink. As she passed the guys they both gave her a big smile which she returned while also blushing just a little. She looked back to see that they were watching her every move down the mall.

All the journey home she thought about the guys, surprised at her thoughts at liking their attention. Her son helped her bring the shopping into the house before rushing to play a game on the TV. She thought back to her hospital visit, sorry that she had payed William too little attention, worried about him coming home. She was concerned at the level of help he would need and of course wanted to do everything for him but at the same time she knew she was enjoying time without him around. She was not sure she could give up the feelings that James aroused in her.

That evening they watched a movie together before she sent him to his bedroom at about 10.00 pm. All evening she wondered when James would text her and what he might say.

While she was watching the movie James was getting ready to go out with Stella, who had called him that afternoon asking if he was busy. He had agreed to accompany her to a dinner at one of her friends. He had spent the day thinking of the previous night with Lydia, still surprised at how much she had succumbed to him. He loved the look and feel of her older body, loved the way she opened up to him, feeling her absolute need to be taken. He picked Stella up by cab at her place and they had a pleasant dinner with two other couples. He was surprised at how much he enjoyed her company and how much he was thinking that maybe they should have a relationship.

After the dinner they went back to his apartment, overlooking the river. As he prepared some drinks for them she walked around his place, liking the décor and the view.

"Nice place you have here James."

"Thanks, I like it," handing her a glass of wine.

"So this is where you bring all your women."

"What women?"

She laughed, "All the women I hear that you like to dominate."

He looked at her, smiling, "And where did you hear that?"

"That would be telling, so you don't deny it?"

"Deny what?"

"That you like to dominate women."

"And if I did?"

"Well James, you're not going to dominate me, that's not my thing."

"So Stella, what is your thing?" liking the sexy teasing tone in her voice.

"We're probably too alike."

"Tell me more."

"I do like roleplay but I'm not submissive."

"You want to dominate me Stella?"

She laughed, "I doubt I could dominate you, but yes I have been known to play with my men and my girls."

He looked at her, "Interesting. Much action at the moment?"

"Not much to be honest, I have one young guy that

I use whenever the mood takes me. How about you?"

"Well, I get it when I need to."

"Any particular one?"

"You ask a lot of questions. If you really want to know I fucked my latest conquest for the first time last night."

She laughed, "Another young bimbo? I hear that's what you like."

"You hear a lot, actually no, married woman in her 50's."

"Oh that's a new departure for you? That does surprise me. Tell me more."

He told her all about Lydia, not leaving anything out.

"Oh she sounds interesting, like a 50 year old virgin," laughing loudly, "You have more plans for her?"

"Oh yes I have plans, I think I can open her up to anything I want."

"What about a bi experience?"

"You want her too?" laughing again.

"Well, I've never had an older woman to please me, might be interesting."

"That reminds me I was supposed to text her tonight," looking at his watch to see it was almost midnight.

"Call her, put her on the speaker, I'd love to hear her talk to you."

He smiled at her, "Only if you stay silent."

By this time Lydia had gone to bed, disappointed that she had not heard from him. She read a book in bed, the phone at her side. After midnight she switched off her bedside lamp and lay down to sleep, sexy thoughts remaining in her head. Just as she was almost asleep she heard her phone beep. Picking it up she saw a text.

"Call me now."

She sat up in the bed, looking over to make sure her bedroom door was shut.

"Hi James."

"Hi Sexy lady, where are you?"

"I'm in my bed," noticing that he sounded far away on the phone, "why do you sound far away?"

"I have you on the speaker, what are you wearing?"

"Just my night dress."

"No panties?"

"No, you're ringing very late."

"That a problem?"

"No, just saying, were you out?"

"Yes, I was out with Stella."

She remained silent for a moment, "Oh did you enjoy your night?"

"Yes thanks but not as much as last night."

"Don't start that again."

"Why not, we both enjoyed it, I know your cunt did."

"James, please, don't be so crude."

He laughed at he watched Stella smiling at him, "You can't lie to me, you were never fucked like that before, were you?"

"No, it was good."

"Good?"

"Ok, amazing, is that better."

"Tell me, how many men have you fucked?"

"Two, now."

"Really? You have fucked two men?"

"What do you mean?"

"Has William fucked you like that?"

"No."

"So is it two?"

"No, James, only you have fucked me like that."

"And you liked it?"

"You know I did, I loved it."

"What did you like?"

"Your hard big cock in me."

He watched Stella the entire time, seeing that she was enjoying the chat. He watched as she stood and stepped out of her dress, revealing sexy black panties and bra, before sitting down opposite him.

"In you?"

"Yes, your big hard cock in my married cunt, is that what you want to hear?"

"Well your married cunt belongs to me now. Maybe I should get you to come over here now," as he watched the woman opposite him play with her own nipples.

"You know I can't just come out like that."

"Well maybe then I'll just have to fuck Stella instead."

She jumped up in the bed, panicking, "She's not there, is she?"

"No, she's not, but I'm sure I could get her to come back," as he watched the hand slip into her panties opposite him.

"If that's what you want, go ahead," though she was sure he could hear the disappointment in her voice.

"I'd prefer my married cunt but you're not here."

"I wish I could be."

"Do you?"

"Yes, really I do."

"To do what?"

"Whatever you wanted."

"Anything?"

Though not knowing exactly what he meant, "Yes."

"You want to be my slut?"

"That's not what I said, I just want more sex with you."

He watched Stella take off her undies and bra, revealing hard nipples and a bare pussy. She walked towards him, indicating he should stand.

As he stood, "And Lyds, what do you want me to do to you?"

"I want you to fuck me, taste me, make me feel as good as you did last night."

"How did you feel," as his shirt was removed and trousers and undies lowered to the ground, before he was pushed back onto his couch.

"Wonderful, amazing, full"

"Take off your nightdress," as he watched her position her pussy over his cock.

"Its off."

"Touch yourself, I want to hear you pleasure yourself."

Stella felt the tip of his cock at her entrance and pushed herself down onto his wonderful cock. She was so turned on listening to their chat and needed to experience his cock for herself. They both listened to Lydia on the phone as she pleasured herself, her moaning clear on the speaker as he turned the volume to its loudest setting.

"Oh yes Lyds, imagine it's my cock in there, finger yourself roughly," as he grabbed the tits in front of him and tried to remain as silent as possible as she rode his cock slowly but firmly, listening to the moaning tones on the phone at the same time. It wasn't long before they heard Lydia call out, obviously having a great orgasm.

This made Stella ride him faster and harder before reaching her own climax, amazingly remaining silent though he could see in her face the pleasure she was getting. This pushed him over the edge and he spilled his seed into her, moaning as he did so.

"What are you doing there James?"

"I couldn't listen to you there and not want to cum myself, could I?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I've never done that before."

"Lyds, there are lots of new things I am going to teach you," as he watched the wonderful tight ass walk away from him towards the kitchen.

"I'm not sure I like the sound of that. There can't be much else."

He laughed, "Oh how much you have to learn. Anyway my married cunt should get some sleep, I will call you tomorrow."

"Please don't call me that. Good night."

Laughing, he hung up on her, to see Stella walking back towards him with two wine glasses in her hand.

"That was good."

"Yes, it was, even if you thought you were in control."

She laughed, "I was, maybe I should get my young man over here some night."

"Maybe you should, maybe I'll have Lyds over too."

"Interesting, I think we're going to have lots of fun, come on, bed time," and he watched her ass walk away again.

The following morning Lydia woke up, naked in her bed. Immediately her thoughts went to the call the previous night and her hands to her pussy area. She had never been one to pleasure herself and the intensity of it had surprised her. To her surprise she found her finger strumming her clit again and her legs opening widely. Very quickly she had an orgasm, again loving the feeling of it. Immediately she felt guilty and pulled the bed clothes over her body.

Shortly after she rose and showered, before dressing in jeans and a top. She had heard her kids up and about so she joined them in the kitchen. Gillian looked up at her as she entered.

"Hi Mum, you look a bit flushed, you feeling ok?"

"Yes love, I'm fine," surprised that she could be looking flushed after her shower. Surely her daughter couldn't suspect what she had done.

They had breakfast together discussing Williams impending return home. All committed to helping out. Olivia, her eldest pregnant daughter was visiting later that day and they all planned to go to the hospital together. She thought a lot about James and Stella and was confused by her thoughts of jealously. Did he have sex with her too? Was she good? She had no right to have James to herself after all but that didn't stop her wanting him to stay away from other women.

The day went quick enough with the visit to the hospital and some time with her daughter. She was glad to have the entire family in the hospital with her as that avoided much chat between her and William. She could not help but notice the amount of looks from him but she could not tell what he was thinking.

While at the hospital she received a text from James but she replied telling him where she was. William saw her type a reply but never asked who it was, expecting her to tell him but she didn't.

After the hospital they all ate at a local restaurant before Olivia headed home. She texted James when she was home but received no reply. She worried that he might be with Stella.