Mature's Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Mature gets a special triple treat on her birthday.
3k words
4.35
51.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you reach your 60's, the one day you tend to dread is your birthday. Not a fun day as when younger. Even though you can't help but be thankful to have made it another year, it's a reminder you're getting ever closer to the eventual visit by the grim reaper.

With that said, for my birthday my husband Walter would most likely take me out for dinner with friends to "celebrate". Been kind of a ritual the past few years, along with some mandatory birthday sex. With that in mind I showered and prettied myself up for an evening out. I even dug through my lingerie draw for some fishnet thigh highs, garter, and thong to wear. All black, but decided against wearing a bra for a change. For a dress, I chose one that was short and a bit clingy, but not excessively so in either case. Although it did cling enough to expose the outline of my bare nipples. Plus it displayed a little more cleavage than normal for me, although I'm not very big busted to begin with. 36B so the amount of cleavage one would see would be minimal. Especially since my breasts sag a bit due to the inevitable toll gravity has on things over time.

Just as I finished getting ready Walter arrived home from work, albeit a bit later than usual. When he saw I was all "dolled" up he said..."I should have called. I've got something else in mind for your birthday this year than going out to dinner."

"And what would that be?"

"It's a surprise. And I think you'll enjoy it more than dinner at your favorite restaurant. At least I'm hoping you will. Be different for sure."

"So when do I get this "surprise" as you call it?"

"Soon. But let's have a drink first. Been a long day. By the way, you look terrific. Love the dress, and the fishnet stockings and high heels are a nice touch. But how unusual for you not to be wearing a bra. You must be feeling "frisky" today. And if I was a betting person I'd wager you have something even sexier on under that pretty dress. Garter and thong would be my guess."

"You know me too well."...I replied.

While Walter had a beer and yours truly a glass of wine he somewhat explained the "surprise" for my birthday, but didn't go into much detail. The most he would reveal was I had be undressed for it, which I assumed could mean only one thing.

So into the bedroom we went where I removed the dress. When he saw my black thong and garter he said to leave them on along with the stockings and high heels since I looked simply delicious in them. Then he asked me to lie on the bed and wait until he returned with the "surprise". Strangely he closed the door behind him when he left. Obviously he didn't want me to hear whatever he was up to.

Typically I'm not one for surprises. Truth be known, I hate surprises, but figured I'd let things play out for Walter's sake. Besides, since I was on the bed just dressed in my under things confirmed the "surprise" would have something to do with sex. Which wouldn't be bad. When in your 60's, there's rarely such a thing as "bad" sex.

As I laid there twiddling my thumbs all kinds of thoughts were going through my mind about what the "surprise" would be. I even found myself getting horny as my imagination ran wild. Next thing I knew my hand found its way inside my thong and I began fingering my clit in anticipation.

I don't know how long Walter was gone, but before I knew it I was about to orgasm from masturbating. Just when I was the bedroom door opened and in walked Walter with Bill and David behind him...and all were stark naked. Boy was I surprised.

"Oh my"...I said. "What do I owe this honor?"

That's when Walter explained he got the idea for my birthday "surprise" when I mentioned during our foursome with Bill and Rita how after having fulfilled one fantasy of a double ass-fucking I was fantasizing about being ass-fucked three times consecutively. He didn't know if I was serious or not, but figured he'd take a chance and arrange it for me. Same as he did with my double ass-fucking.

He also said it was a good excuse to introduce Bill and David. But little did he know at the time they already knew each other. Which was a blessing since it gave him the opportunity to float the idea of having a "sixsome" as Rita called it. Group sex actually, which Bill and David thought was a great idea, but felt both Rita and Cindy needed to be brought onboard. So it was left to be discussed first chance when we were all together.

In ending he said..."Here we are. Three cocks willing and able to fulfill your fantasy."

I asked where Rita and Cindy were.

"I'm glad you asked."... Walter replied. "They're home. They figured this was your special day and "surprise" and didn't want to intrude, but asked if I could video things for them if you didn't mind."

After giving it some thought I said..."Why not. Be a fun video to watch at a later time."

At least I hoped it would be.

Walter then got out two digital recorders and began setting them up. While he was I asked Bill and David what they were going to do with cocks as limp as wet spaghetti. Both laughed and said they wouldn't be limp long because of how good I looked topless in the black garter, thong, stockings and high heels.

I got off the bed and told them to sit on the edge of the bed so I could suck their cocks to help things along until such time Walter was ready with the recording equipment. Neither hesitated. Once they were seated I knelt in front of them and took Bill's cock in my mouth first. Didn't take much effort from sucking his cockhead before he became fully erect.

Once it was I took David's cock in my mouth and sucked his cockhead until he was hard and erect also. Then I took Bill's cock back in my mouth and began to slowly mouth fuck it while pumping David's cock with one hand. Then I reversed positions so I could mouth fuck David while stroking Bill's cock.

Just when I did Walter said everything was set and both devices were recording. Now it was time to get the "show on the road".

I released both David and Bill's cocks, removed my thong then positioned myself on the bed on my elbows and knees. With my legs spread wide so as to fully expose my asshole I asked who was going to fuck it first.

Bill said he wanted to since I'd be nice and tight. Where upon he got on the bed behind me and remarked how terrific my creamy-white ass looked framed by the black garter and fishnet stockings. Plus how inviting my asshole always looked.

When he did I said..."Make sure you give it a good tonguing and licking before stuffing your cock in it. I'd be disappointed if you don't."

Upon hearing that he plunged face first between my bum cheeks and began licking and tonguing it.

The reason I asked, Bill is a master when it comes to oral anal play. Most definitely the best I've ever had. Sent shivers through me as he expertly tongued my asshole. Especially when he probed it deep with his tongue. No one has ever probed my asshole as deeply with their tongue as Bill. Feels like a little finger inserted. Hard to described the feeling I get when he wiggles his tongue while inserted in my butthole. While I never have, there's no doubt in my mind Bill could bring me to an orgasm with just his tongue doing me in the butthole.

When he felt I was orally satisfied and ready for anal penetration he lubed up his cock and placed his cockhead at the entrance to my now very wet brown-eyed girl. Then with one smooth forward thrust his cockhead popped in beyond my sphincter muscles and then ever so slowly he drove his entire six inch dick deep in my ass. Once fully inserted he began a steady humping motion while firmly holding my hips with both hands.

I bucked backwards to meet each forward thrust of his cock. Gradually at first then more intently as Bill's tempo increased and the feel of his cock sliding in & out of my asshole began to have its desired effect on me.

God it felt good, and there were still two more cocks to go.

After about ten minutes or so of steady rapid humping Bill's cock began to throb in my ass. As soon as it did he let out a load groan before ramming his cock in as far as he could. When he did his cock exploded and flooded me with multiple streams of hot cum deep in my rectum.

No orgasm on my part. I was intentionally holding back until the third cock would be doing me. When I climaxed I wanted it to be an exceptional one.

Once fully drained Bill slowly withdrew his cock and as soon as it slipped out of my asshole I felt it replaced by another cock and different set of hands. It easily entered my now fully primed and cum filled butthole like a hot knife in butter. It slipped in literally smooth as silk. I wasn't sure at first who's cock it was, but it didn't matter since it felt divine. But as soon as I felt how long and slender it was I knew it had to be Walter.

When it comes to ass-fucking Walter is in a class by himself. He can do wonders for one's asshole with his long 8 inch cock. No doubt because of all the practice he's had fucking me anally over our latter years together. Even Cindy and Rita remarked how good he was. Both claimed it was the best ass-fucking they ever got. While it's always nice to experience a different cock doing you in the ass, when it comes to the pleasure of being on the receiving end of a seriously good butt-fucking no one does it better than Walter.

As is the norm for Walter his in & out strokes are long a deep. Plus at a very slow and easy pace. You can't imagine how good his long cock can feel sliding it's full length in & out of your asshole until you experienced it.

Like Bill, after about ten minutes it was obvious Walter was about to cum as I felt his cock swell and begin to throb ever so slightly. As for yours truly, I was struggling not to orgasm. But when it came time for Walter to unload in my ass I wasn't sure if I could resist any longer.

About thirty seconds later Walter let out a loud groan as he pulled my ass up against his groin so hard his balls slapped against my pussy. When he did he proceeded to shoot his cumload in my ass. It felt wonderful as one stream after another of hot cum shot deep inside me. So much so I literally had all I could do not to cum myself. But I managed not to...albeit barely.

Walter's grip on my hips eased up, which meant he was going to withdraw his cock. Soon as he did David took his place and immediately stuffed his cockhead in my asshole so as to prevent any of Bill and Walter's cum from escaping.

If you remember from some of my previous stories, David has the shortest cock between the three. About five inches in length. But what it lacked in length it made up for in girth. A good two inches in diameter. A virtual butt plug disguised as a cock.

Once David's cockhead was inserted he proceeded to drive his fat cock in my ass until balls deep. As fat as David's cock is I easily took it after just being ass-fucked by both Bill and Walter. In spite of that, David's cock stretched my anus to the limit. But in a nice way. Between the three doing me in the ass consecutively, David doing me last because of his fat cock was the perfect way to end what I would now call my anal trifecta.

Unfortunately from the way David was jack hammering away in my asshole it was safe to assume it wasn't going to take long for him to cum. Which was a blessing since I needed to let loose with my own long overdue orgasm. If I didn't, and soon, I'd probably have a mental breakdown.

David's cock, as with both Bill's and Walter's before him, became extra hard and began throbbing. Always a sure sign the cock in your ass is about to unload. Just a he did he drove all five inches deep inside me before unloading one of the biggest cumloads I've ever been on the receiving end in my ass. David as I've mentioned before is a true cum master because of the size of his cumloads. Puts most men to shame with the volume of cum he typically generates. And this time was no exception. If anything it was bigger than normal for him. I thought he'd never stop the way he was shooting one hot cumload after another inside me.

Seemed almost endless. What a glorious feeling, and it swept me away into what seemed like an equally endless orgasm. I shook and shaked like never before from being ass-fucked. My head was spinning it felt so good. And as always, my cunt let loose with one cunt fart after another. More so than usual. Almost sounded like a motor boat put putting along. To top it off, pussy juice shot out of my cunt like a water hose. So much so you'd swear I was peeing versus having an orgasmic discharge. Pussy juice like you wouldn't believe sprayed out and all over David's balls and legs.

Wow...what an orgasm. I'd wondered if it would ever end. Or wanted it to.

Thankfully Walter thought to put a towel on the bed beneath my pussy since once David withdrew his cock from my ass the three combined cumloads immediately began flowing out of my now gaping asshole in a steady stream. Large globs of cum flowed out and down my pussy and onto the towel. Seemed like it would never stop. What a sight it must have been from behind as Walter, Bill and David watched. Walter even repositioned one of the video cameras so he could record the seemingly endless flow of cum exiting my now pulsating anus.

Once fully drained my asshole closed tighter than a clam shell. Then I collapsed face down on the bed and lied there for a good ten minutes before recovering from my orgasm. Even though I continued to be a bit light-headed afterwards.

Finally I rolled over and thanked everyone for a birthday "surprise" I wouldn't soon forget. Especially Walter for going through the trouble to arrange it.

Surprisingly all three had semi-hard cocks. Bill and Walter were even stroking themselves.

Upon seeing that I told them I was too exhausted from my orgasm to help with their needs so they would have to fend for themselves. But if they wanted they could masturbate and shoot their loads on me.

With that said all three kneeled on the bed around me and began jacking off like crazy. Quite a sight and show having three men all furiously stroking their cocks just above you. While I've watched Walter more than once masturbate, it was my first time seeing Bill and David doing themselves. Both of which had different styles in the way they stroked their dicks. Bill was more of a full fisted masturbater while David used three fingers.

Bill was the first to cum and he made sure to take advantage of it by shooting his load all over my pubic mound. Walter was next and decided to shoot his load on my face. Of which I took some in my open mouth. Then David let loose and sprayed his cumload on my tits and tummy.

I got quite the cum shower. Now I knew what a cum-slut felt like with three cumloads deposited on me all at once. Brought to mind the times Walter would shoot his load on me and I wished his cumloads were bigger. What better way to make up for it than having three cocks spraying cum all over you.

Truth be known, there probably isn't a woman alive that masturbates which hasn't envisioned multiple cumloads being unloaded on her as she orgasms. I know I have more than once when privately pleasing myself. So in a way it was another fantasy fulfilled.

Eventually it came time to clean-up yours truly, which Walter kindly did with a wet face cloth and towel. Once he was done I got up and once again thanked everyone with a big warm hug and kiss.

The End.

----------------

It was still early so we decided to head to my favorite restaurant for a late dinner. Both Cindy and Rita met us there. Over dessert and coffee Cindy asked how my triple ass-fucking was. "Simply terrific"...I said. "I enjoyed it more than I ever imagined I would. Be lying if I didn't say my asshole was a bit sore. But in a pleasant sort of way."

Then I said jokingly..."Although In the future I need to be more careful of what I say. Like never fantasizing openly in front of Walter that I'd like to be ass-fucked FOUR times consecutively."

Then coincidentally Rita brought up the subject of a "sixsome" together. It took very little discussion before we all agreed, and soon. David and Cindy's home was designated as the best place due to their king size bed. The only detail to be worked out was the date since everybody needed to check their calendars and schedules first.

To be continued...