Maturing

Story Info
A guy and gal begin to see their life beyond the bed.
7.9k words
4.54
13.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Constantly tired and missing out on dates because he was finishing off an online degree in management at nights and at weekends, and working long days as a personal assistant to Mrs Roberts in an insurance company, Harry Watts spent a lot of time at work thinking about the sex he was missing because he wasn't dating.

Harry thought about having sex with blondes and brunettes of all shapes and sizes, er size of breasts, and even getting off stabbing into a soaking wet pillow. He also dreamt about seeking to have sex and once horrified himself frustratingly chasing a 4 ft bimbo he couldn't catch. Then even more horrifying, he imagined getting off with the 180-pound 5 ft 6 in Mrs Roberts who was almost sixty.

The manager of HR called Harry to come to her office immediately.

"Right but I need to clear this with Mrs Roberts."

"It was Mrs Roberts who asked me to talk to you."

"Oh."

Sarah the HR manager had recently married and Harry imagined her pussy would currently be looking a little ragged.

Twenty minutes later Harry was out on the sidewalk unemployed having pocketed a nice severance check. Sarah had spent five minutes listing his shortcomings as a PA, the worst offence apparently being he was a persistent daydreamer. That sounded like a trumped up allegation to Harry who thought what they had seen were the effects of educational fatigue. For fuck sake, the company claimed to be supportive of its employers advancing themselves academically.

Sarah spent another five minutes getting him to sign his resignation that he'd never thought of handing to her but now that severance check made him think he was on to a good deal. She also lectured him about what he needed to do to improve as a hot prospect for employment.

"You must accept that you are hired to work and that means working hard. You must stop looking carnally at women, especially at breasts. You are rated as second worst out of 110 males on our payroll at looking nakedly at any women's breasts."

That was news to Harry. He wondered how that survey was carried out and how cases of women with flat chests were even aware an eyes-on-breasts problem existed.

Sarah spent the final five minutes looking for Harry's termination check that she'd misplaced. Her tits bounced around while she fussed looked and that kept Harry entertained.

Back in his seedy room in a rooming house, two walls covered by pictures ripped from adult magazines of nude women, Harry emailed his online education provider to list as an upcoming graduate for a position in management, any position.

Usually Harry slept most of Saturdays but now he committed to working ten hours a day, seven days a week to complete his degree before landing a new job to avoid having to return home to his parents as a failure, just as they had predicted he would.

After sitting his final exam, Harry received an emailed instruction from his education provider to go to Legs R Better In Stockings International to be interviewed by Miss Jess Jenkins.

"God what a name and the name of the company isn't much better," Harry moaned, but he turned up on time for the interview and wearing his only suit.

He was surprised to find the company occupied two floors of the prestigious Fletcher Building. He'd assumed the address would turn out to be a derelict back street warehouse.

But that wasn't all. Jess didn't turn out to be a thin-lipped, straight-hair and fat butt female. Jess had more curves that a train track through the Rockies, lips that were screaming silently to be kissed and beautifully shaped breasts that anorexic models would dream of growing once they were retired and resumed eating.

He had curly blond hair. Jess had curly blonde hair and that's about where the similarities stopped except she was about his age, twenty-six and three months.

Harry stopped looking at her tits and looked up to find her glaring at him.

"Well?"

"Classics. I say no more."

She almost smiled, apparently having expected an apology instead of a huge compliment.

"The college sent a full profile on you. We are not looking for a hotshot management recruit because they won't stay for long. The personal report on you appears honest, calling you reasonably competent, prepared to work the hours and academically being about midstream. I suspected your reference from your last employer was a little over the top but Mrs Sarah Cummings stood by it, saying you had worked in four departments in seven months gaining a wealth of experience and you were PA to a director Mrs Roberts."

Jess frowned. "I checked with Mrs Roberts and she had difficulty remembering who you were but then said you were a deep thinker and the only disappointment for her was you'd resigned rather than continued on to become her replacement as director of personal accident claims and that she missed having someone who, well this is a little embarrassing, someone who looked admiringly at her breasts."

"Yes that's Mrs Roberts, easy to work for and as solid as a rock... and great breasts."

"I see. Well they were quite remarkable references. I suspect those two women were intent on assisting to ease you into new employment to passively induce you not to claim unjustified dismissal against the company for firing you?"

"Oh no, I resigned to complete my degree. I have a copy of its somewhere here."

"No it's okay. Is that the only reason why you resigned?"

"Absolutely. I was highly respected at that office and very popular."

"I see. Where did you find that suit? I want you to be well-dressed if you come to work for me."

"It was my older brother's suit. He gave it to me after he fell into a river wearing it when weaving his way home drunk."

"Well your courage in saying that tells me your are honest. You are hired Harry. My father owns and operates this company. Our sales are currently $4.3 million and he wants to double that figure. You will manage the promotions department and will report directly to me. I know you have no experience in promotions although being an adult male you will have had experience with stockings and tights. The five people in that department, all females, are well educated and competent but need a male manager because they giggle and day-dream rather too much."

"Oh I see. Day-dreaming is anti-productive according to what I've been told."

"That's for sure Harry. Your starting salary will be $55,000 and if you wish I will advance you two grand to buy decent clothes although you are not required to work in a suit but must almost have a jacket handy as we have VIPs visit and you'll sometimes will be delegated to take them to lunch on your company Gold Card."

"Um you mean the boring clients?"

She smiled and said how astute.

"Um does a company car go with the job?"

"Harry you are only the manager of fucking promotions."

"Oh yes. My ambition is getting ahead of me."

"Report to me at 8:30 in the morning Harry and I'll introduce you to your team. I'll get the cash for you now and then go out shopping. If I introduce you looking like you do now my people will consider me demented."

"Thanks Miss Jenkins."

He smiled and she said to call her Jess. "Oh Harry, you may look at my breasts, legs and butt as much as you wish but please don't talk to me about my body parts."

"Right Jess."

"Would you like me to take you to dinner tomorrow night to review your first day here?"

"Yes thank you. That is very lovely of you."

"Aren't you going to say you'll pay?"

"No because that would devalue your offer."

Jess smiled and appeared to grope for a reply. She said that was an excellent reply and she was most impressed.

Harry was walking out of the building thinking about fucking Jess in twenty-seven ways, or how many ways he was capable of performing, when he threw his hand up in time to stop smashing his face into the glass panel beside the doorway.

"Oh day-dreaming?" said an elderly woman, smiling at him, making Harry feel like a little boy. Either that or he was an idiot.

He went shopping thinking of ways to get into Jess's panties, being careful not to walk into hard objects or to jay walk when crossing the street.

Harry failed to mastermind the best way to seduce Jess but went home in a cab with a light suit and a dark one, new shoes and shirts and snappy pants and two great jackets, all purchased at sales but he was satisfied all purchases remained fashionable.

Inside his room when looking himself in the small mirror wearing his new dark suit, Harry thought he wouldn't move into an apartment. Before too long Jess would be inviting him to move in with her.

"Oh yeah?"

He went out and got his hair styled, something he'd never done before and when told the price he knew why.

Jesus.

* * *

Next morning Harry went to work in a perfectly cut dark brown jacket, open-neck white patterned business shirt but with a tie in his inside pocket, fawn pants, darker brown socks and darker brown brogues. Women kept looking at him and so he wiped his mouth at least three times and checked his zip six times but still they looked. He was too embarrassed by that attention to look at their breasts.

Jess saw him arriving and came out of his office and gasped, "Omigod, is that you Harry?"

He brushed at his mouth and checked his zip and said, "Yes and hi Jess. You are looking beautiful this morning."

To his astonishment she blushed and touched her suit and said, "This old thing?"

They went into the promotions department and the five women glanced at his face, glanced at his clothing, stared at his groin and day dreamed.

Harry wondered what the hell was he doing there. This was so crazy.

After the introductions Jess took him throughout the entire establishment, ending up introducing him to her good-looking father. Geoffrey glanced and Harry's clothes, avoided looking at his groin and studied his face before saying, "Welcome to the team Harry. You look as if you'll fit in well here. Do you know what we are about?"

"All kinds of leg wear but particularly stockings and the mission is to boost sales at whatever means are at our disposal."

"Good man. My daughter has briefed you well," Geoffrey said, glancing at his daughter who was looking opened-mouth at Harry.

As they walked away she said, "How did you know to say all of that to dad?"

"It's my job to be able to interface like that."

"Omigod."

"Don't be too hasty to regard me as the silver bullet Jess. It's early days yet."

Harry met Jess at the restaurant for dinner. She was friendly and attentive and gave him no encouragement. Harry got the message and allowed his erection to subside.

At the end of the meal Jess paid and as they walked out she said, "Well congratulations Harry, I agree your first day went quite. Well goodnight."

She kissed him and entered a waiting cab and was off with a wave.

The next morning Harry learned more about what his team's responsibilities were and what the team did and drew up a basic plan of his team's work roles on his computer to remind him what everyone did. He called each person to sit with him one by one to detail their work of the past month and was as complimentary as he could within reason, aware that Jess had been so supportive and complimentary to him the previous day because she wished to motivate him. She appeared not interested in him as a potential seducer. At that conclusion he bit his lip and then saw just where her center of romantic attraction was.

A guy with obviously colored blond hair and huge shoulder pads entered the main office and went straight into Jess's office. Looking across 30 feet Harry saw the guy kiss Jess and grab a handful of her ass and then he kicked the door shut.

Harry was deeply miffed and he though how stupid; he should have know a good looker like Jess would not be without a guy ready to slobber heavily over her. He felt sad for his dick because it really was overdue for its alternative use.

That afternoon he held a team meeting and asked how the company's mission of doubling present income could be achieved.

The women looked at him without answering, looking dumbly he thought.

"It's easy," he said. "We have to help the company to more than double it income streams."

They looked at if he were loco.

"Do you all agree with that?" he asked, and they either muttered yes or looked at him blankly.

"Liz, Charlotte, Megan, Natalie and Taylor. I'm sorry but I find your responses pathetic. You all appear fragmented and are not thinking like a motivated team and that's absolutely essential for a promotions department to be effective. My job is to lead you into producing top results and that's what I must do and am being paid to do that, just as you guys must remain aware you are being paid to perform. Any questions?"

There were none and Harry pulled his ear.

"Right we'll try this. I want you all to go outside, cross the street and cross safely, and look up at these two floors and think to yourself or aloud, "That's where I work and I am proud of my work and proud to be working as part of a team that can only become better'. And then I want you to cross the street safely and enter the foyer of our offices and then say to yourself do you wish to return to your desk and work your butt off creatively and effectively or, alternatively, you might consider saying to you're going to the office manager to request a termination of employment form."

"It's your choice which option you to take. My desire is for you all to return and be committed. Any questions or comment?"

Megan said what they were being asked to do was humiliating and Harry said yes it was. He'd once been without work and had found that devastating and that was far worse than being humiliated.

Liz asked did Miss Jenkins know about this unusual management request. Harry said no but she was free to go to Miss Jenkins and make her case but she'd have to be prepared to face any consequences that might arise from that.

"Such as?"

"Humiliation is one possibility. Alternatively Miss Jenkins may express sympathy to you and reprimand me."

Taylor said she thought his request was reasonable, quite enterprising in fact. "I'm off to do it but won't remember exactly to say what you asked us to say."

"That's fine. Just say roughly what I said. I suppose this is an exercise in psychology more than anything else. I'm not aiming to see any of you resign."

Taylor left the office and thirty seconds later Charlotte went after her.

Harry waited quietly and then began to see the movement of body language. And then without a word or as far as he could see any gesture or exchange of expression, Natalie stood and the other two then stood and followed her out.

Harry went off for a nervous pee and on his return saw Jess's office door was open and that pleased him. At least her blond would not have had time to plow her leisurely if indeed they'd done that.

The women arrived back.

Comments included, "That was fun Harry, I feel better about myself" and "That was a real exorcism Harry, clever boy."

He grinned and said he wanted to continue the meeting.

"Charlotte is our artist/designer and you Liz are the acknowledge wordsmith. So think now, which of you is the most creative person?"

Three of them chorused "Natalie" so that settled that.

"Who of you best understands the legwear market?"

No one answered until Megan said she'd worked in legwear the longest and Miss Jenkins had occasionally taken her to legware shows and so she'd put her hand up as having the best market knowledge.

Harry said right, that left Taylor with responsibility for research and information.

He'd noted down those specialist areas against each name and now read them out.

"Well whatever you work on those are your individual areas of responsibility and if you are not happy about that selection then talk to me about it when we are finished here. What this means is we are splitting collective responsibility that has prevailed in this office to include individual responsibly in the hope that you all will seize the mantle, so to speak, and really switch on to your specialist responsibility in the hope that will encourage better thinking including thinking outside the box."

"Well that's it for now. You have advertisements and articles to get away but make sure I sign off everything. Thanks for your cooperation during the past hour. It really warmed my heart to register that response. I believe we now really have something going here."

The women either smiled or called thanks and returned to their work.

Harry had just finished emailing everyone a list of those agreed areas of specialist responsibility when he said yes Natalie?

"Have you eyes in the back of your head?"

"No I recognized your perfume. You are the only one in this office wearing that perfume."

"What is it?"

Harry turned to her and grinned. "I have no idea."

"My two roommates are out tonight. Want to pop around for a meal and to socialize in better comfort than a room? I saw your address on your CV on our website and recognized that as the address of a rooming house. We live nearby."

"Well okay but this won't get you any favoritism."

"Who needs favoritism?"

"Great answer. Yes I accept your kind offer of hospitality with thanks."

* * *

It was late summer and Harry fell into pants and a shirt and carried a sweater. The address was certainly close by and Natalie opened the door smiling and wearing just shorts and a tight top that indicated her small breasts were firm and not in a bra.

"Hi," she said, kissing him and smelling of chocolate. She then popped a chocolate into his month and said it had a nut center and so wouldn't be too sweet for him.

She took the bottle of red wine and looked at the label and went, "Oooh."

"Do you actually recognize the label?"

"No," she said. "You do know I'm your creative person.

He grinned and she took his arm.

"I only have small breasts. Is that a disappointment?"

"No should it be?"

She laughed and said she supposed no if he were only there for dinner.

"Is there something else on the menu?"

"Would you like sex now or a drink first?"

"Um Natalie?"

"Harry I promise you on my grandmother's grave people might find out you had dinner here but no one will ever know from me we had sex."

"Okay I was hoping you'd asked me here with sex in mind but I wasn't sure how to handle it. I'm inexperienced as a manager."

"I know and you have my promise. Harry if you wish to excel in management and be successful with women, learn the skill of undetected deception. Ready to pump into me?"

"Thanks Natalie. I'm hanging out for it. I can drink any old time."

Natalie was twenty-seven, the age when many women start to worry if a prospective husband is not in sight. She had dark straight hair, green eyes and, he'd thought, very long and slender legs, confirmed tonight when he'd seen her in cut-offs.

"I'm protected but please wear a condom."

"My thoughts exactly."

"Had you thought about having sex with me before I issued my invitation?"

"The thought had passed my mind?"

"And with Liz? Although she's pushing forty she's the sexiest one of us."

"I would prefer not to talk about other women right now."

"Yes great idea but you will talk to me about me?"

"Undoubtedly I will."

She smiled and pulled off her top, freeing her little puppies.

"They are gorgeous," Harry said, moving in on her and she blushed happily and took a handful of his half-erect cock and cried, "Omigod."

They groped and kissed for a while and then Natalie led him into her room and dropped her shorts. She wasn't wearing panties.

Harry raced to remove his shirt and pants and eyeing his bulge under his briefs Natalie said, "Get those off Tiger. They're blocking my view."