Maude Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie could see me growing too. "Mmm," she murmured, "That looks nice, Andrew!"

After a while I looked round - I'd been concentrating on Maude's bosom so much I'd forgotton what Julie was up to. When I saw I was amazed as one hand was deep between Maude's now half open legs, the other stroking and fingering her panties over her rounded mons. As I watched she kept up her little fingering motions, and I knew from Maude's gentle moaning that she was hitting the right spot.

"It's always easier for us girls to know what we're doing down here!" she whispered. "You go back to her breasts - and you could unbutton her cardy you know - she is asleep after all!"

So now I had my next unforgettable moment - seeing Maude's breasts for the first time. Almost without thinking I pushed down at the base of my cock, easing it fully erect and firm. Julie of course saw me.

"None of that!" she scolded, "not yet anyway. It's Maude's turn first."

I looked back at Maude's cardigan - should I start at the top where the v-neck revealed the top of her cleavage - or the bottom, resting on her white panties. I went for the bottom, and picked up the wool before undoing the first button. I watched Julie while I did this, my eyes somehow drawn to the neat pink-sweatered lady, busy fingering between Maude's legs over her panties. Maude was definitely moaning now, and her hips moved gently under Julie's fingers. Her legs had moved further apart too.

I kept on undoing the buttons, now showing pink skin beneath as I moved above her panties. There were seven button altogether, and with each one my dreams came closer. After unbuttoning the last one I let the wool of the cardigan go, and it fell back revealing her beautiful cleavage and part of her breasts - but hiding most of the pink flesh and her nipples. I leaned over and pulled the wool from her right breast, and on impulse bent down to kiss the large soft dark nipple. She gasped, and I felt it harden in my mouth as I kept on sucking her.

"Oh she likes that, doesn't she?" asked Julie, "I think you must be an expert on sucking ladies breasts, you cheeky monkey."

By now I was getting excited too, and with one hand supporting my body, I moved the other to stroke her other breast. I felt the warm softness, and found the nipple I'd been searching for. It was hardening as I touched it, so I squeezed it gently and sucked the other harder too. Maude began panting now, and moaning too as her body began to writhe about.

"I think we should get rid of these panties now, don't you?" asked Julie, to no-one in particular. "Come on Maude, lift your hips up for me so I can pull them down, that's a good girl. Come on, a bit higher..."

I could fell Maude moving beneath me. "That's right, let's get them right off. Now just relax your legs please, wide apart." Julie's voice was getting me going, her quiet relaxed manner of just exposing her friend to the world. "Now, I hope my fingers are warm enough for you - I'll just put them in my mouth first, to warm them up."

A moment or two passed, and I kept up my kissing and sucking and stroking of Maude's breasts as she writhed beneath me. Suddnely she stiffened in a spasm.

"There," said Julie, "now how do you like the feel of my fingers on your skin, Maude? You do seem very juicy tonight."

Maude just let out a loud moan, "Ohhh, that's wonderful, Julie, just let me have more!"

"You want more fingering on your bud, or more fingers in your fanny? You're just so greedy, Maude!" said Julie.

"Oh more of everything!" was the reply, interspersed by panting noises.

I knelt up from Maude's bosom, taking in what I saw. Maude was now writhing on the bed, her wool covered arms behind her head and her cardigan spread apart. Her huge breasts wobbled every time she moved, and he belly was making circular sorts of movements. Julie knelt beside her hip, her pink sweater tight over her body and her sleeves pulled up to the elbow. She had one hand deep between Maude's legs, which were now spread wide open - and probably had several fingers inside her, judging from her wrist movements. Her other hand was resting on Maude's mound, fingering her clitoris and moist folds of skin as she worked her friend up to a climax.

"Right, Andrew, this is where you come in I think." smiled Julie, looking up at me. "You come and kneel between her legs, and let's see if we can't get that big cock of yours somewhere useful. Come on, over you come!"

So reluctantly I left Maude's breasts for a moment, and moved over to kneel between her open legs. The sight was wonderful, as Julie had two fingers deep inside Maude's vagina as she kept up her fingering of her clitoris. Maude's body was dark pink and very wet, the dark curly hairs wispy alongside her labia. Skillfully, Julie slipped her fingers out, but held them at the mouth of Maude's vagina, holding it open.

"Come on, in you go!" Not needing a second invitation I leaned forward, putting my hands each side of Maude's waist. I felt Julie's fingers on my cock, and as I pushed my hips towards Maude I could feel the soft wet warmth as I slipped into her. She wasn't tight, but as I pushed in further so she just took me all. My body was right over hers now, looking down on her writhing beneath me, her breasts wobbling about. I could still feel Julie's fingers around my cock and under my belly, so knew Julie was keeping busy with Maude, too.

I let my body fall slightly so that I could suck on Maude's right nipple and brought my hand up to her left one. Suddenly she started getting really excited.

"Oh, yes," she kept panting, "Oh yes, yes, yes, YES!" And as she came she shouted out loud enough to wake the neighbours, her hips thrusting up and down and her whole body writhing under me. I kept up my hip movements as she kept on coming, then slowed down as her moment passed.

"Oh, don't stop now, young man, you just give her your shaft and she'll be coming again in no time!" Julie seemed to know what was happening, so I kept on my shafting movements, letting myself enjoy the deep wet softness of Maude's vagina. Moving off her breasts for a moment I saw her smiling at me, looking me straight in the eyes.

"That was gorgeous, my poppet." she smiled, "Thank you for waiting for me, now you just enjoy yourself too. I'm sure Julie will look after you too..." So I began to start a more focused pushing, then I let out a gasp as I felt Julie's fingers touch my bottom, opening the cheeks apart and pressing straight on my anus.

"Come on!" she urged, "Give her what she's been waiting for. I'll hold your balls till I've felt you cum. And you do seem to like this other finger here, don't you?" And I gasped again as she tickled my anus, pressing tightly against it.

I knew I wouldn't be able to take much more, so fixed the scene in my mind for replay later. Maude beneath me, her dark blue cardigan spread wide. Her breasts shaking rhythmically as I pushed into her, her large dark nipples drawing patterns on front of my eyes. My own cardigan now making me very hot, and there behind me knelt Julie, watching all the intricacies of our bodies as they met.

"Come on now," said Julie, "Let it go!"

"Yes, come on for me, you big boy," echoed Maude, "Fill me with your cream!" and she looked me right in the eyes.

"I'll just give you a little extra treat!" said Julie, and I felt her finger which had been tickling my anus suddnly slip into me. I cried out with pleasure, and felt the last few thrusts building up for coming. I couldn't hold back. So as Maude fixed me with her stare, I felt my spunk spurt out inside her, panting as I came.

I kept on cumming, breathing harder as my cum finished spurting out, then I lay down next to Maude on the bed, my heart beating wildly.

It was Julie who spoke first. "Well you two, fancy you coming like that! You lucky pair! I'll let you get your breath back before you come round to me!" And she stood up from the bed, pulling her tummy in and lifting her hands behind her head to show off her breasts to us both.

After a few minutes Maude sat up. "Well come on, lazy bones, we've got to get busy on Julie now," she smiled, pulling her cardigan together again, to hide her breasts. She did up the bottom three buttons, but only just managed to hide her nipples, leaving a delightful segment of each breast exposed.

"Right, Julie, I think this time I'll get my gold teaser out for you - I know you like it! Would you like Andrew to push it in you?"

"What do you think!" she replied, slipping her panties off in readiness. "I want Andrew to take me properly! It's my turn for his cock now, and I want to have it in my mouth and deep inside me and in my bottom too - I want him everywhere, and I want him now!"

"Well he's still recovering now," smiled Maude, looking at my deflated cock, "so you just lie on the bed Julie, and we'll get you ready." She went over to her drawers, and took out a gold coloured dildo, about eight inches long, and also found a little bottle of something. "I think you might like some body oil, Julie - and come to think of it, so might you, Andrew!"

By now Julie had taken up the position that Maude had been in just a few moments ago, lying on her back in the middle of the bed, with her arms behind her head and her sweater pulling tightly over her breasts. She opened her legs wide, then made a couple of thrusts with her hips. The white cotton of her panties was now clearly wet between her legs as she showed off for us.

"Right," said Maude, "now let's get on with Julie! Here, Andrew, you take this oil, and pour a little in your hands, while I get Goldie warmed up."

So I took the oil from her, and watched as she slipped the vibrator up Julie's sweater, tickling her and rolling it over her to warm it up.

"Slip her panties off, now Andrew - we need to get on with the job!" she commanded.

I knelt on the bed, and reached out for the elastic of her panties on both her hips. I tugged a bit but Julie quickly lifted her body up to help me. I kept waiting to see her pubic hairs as I pulled the panties down, but .. suddenly her naked clitoris and labia were there in front of me. She smiled up at me, watching my face.

"Do you like my bare pussy, then, pet?" she asked. "It makes it much easier to find what you're looking for - and no-one gets hairs in their mouth, do they Maude?"

I murmured something like 'God', then pulled her panties right off, and knelt next to her hips with the oil bottle in my hand. Not waiting for an order, I tipped a little in one hand, then rubbed my hands together and slid them both between her legs.

"Ooooh, you cheeky boy!" she half complained, "who said you could do that? Now that you've started, you'd better give me a good oiling - and rub a bit into your cock too, I know you'll like it!"

Maude watched as I started to finger Julie, using one hand to quickly wipe my now hardening tool with oil. It sprang up stiff again, despite the aching feeling.

"Well, you finger her for a bit longer, then I'm going to get Goldie to work!" smiled Maude, turning the vibrator on. As I fingered Julie's clitoris and folds, Maude squeezed beside me, and pushed the dildo towards her vagina. She let it play a little while Julie moaned, then slipped it slowly inside her. Soon she was pushing it in and out, sliding it up towards the front of her vagina, and twisting it gently.

"Come on, Julie, let's give you a good one tonight. Let's have you kneeling over the bed, so we can get to you better! I'll leave Goldie in so don't loose him!"

So we both moved back as Julie rolled over and then knelt on the floor, lowering her head and chest to the bed. I was disappointed that her boobs were hidden, but Maude's swinging breasts gave me plenty to look at, and Julie's rounded bottom looked so inviting - even with the vibrator was sticking out of her. Maude grabbed it, and slipped her fingers under her body, over her clitoris so Julie starting moaning again.

"Right, well that'll keep her going for a while, so let's give her a bit more oil on her bottom, please Andrew."

I did as I was told, rubbing the oil into her cheeks and feeling the soft flesh.

"No, not just there!" Maude was short with me: "slip some between her legs, and finger her bottom properly, please. Julie especially likes a cock in there when she's got Goldie too, so you need to loosen her up first."

My mind raced, but my fingers did as they were told, slipping between Julie's cheeks, and feeling around her anus. Julie was now moaning loudly, and my cock hardened as I fingered her more. I'd never put my cock up a woman's arse before, so didn't know how it would be.

Julie was now shouting out, "Give it to me Andrew, finger my bottom now!" so I slipped the end of my second finger into her anus. There was so much oil about it slipped in easily, so I kept on fingering , bringing my other hand to hold her cheeks apart and look at what I was doing. I could see Maude's fingers too, grasping the dildo and moving it rhythmically in and out, and fingering Julie's clitoris with her other hand. I now had two fingers in Julie, and she was writhing on the bed as the stimulation mounted.

"Come on, now just oil your shaft and mount her, Andrew, I know she's ready for it." commanded Maude, smiling up at me.

I stood up and oiled my cock, then leaned forward, half over Maude, as I pushed my cock down towards Julie's anus. Suddenly my cock was pushing against her, and as I moved forward it just kind of slipped in to her. It felt deliciously tight around the top of my knob, and I could feel Julie squirming under me, as I kept on pushing in. Her sweater was now well up her back, so I slid it further up, and grabbed my hands around her chest, easing them under to her breasts and nippples. I was virtually lying on her now, pushing in and out in regular thrusts.

"That's my boy!" I heard Maude's voice, "Give her a good riding and make sure she doesn't buck you off!"

Julie's voice was now really panting, and we all knew she couldn't keep on for much longer without coming.

"I'm nearly there, I'm nearly there," she was breathing, as I rode her body and Maude fingered her more. Then with a huge spasm she came, nearly thowing me off. Her coming was a very fast thrashing, as she moved her bottom and thighs quickly forwards and backwards. I grabbed her waist hard to stay on, and felt Maude's hand on my bottom holding me down.

"Good god she's a jumpy comer, and no mistake!" said Maude, as Julie's thrashing quietened down, "But once is never enough for Julie, so don't get off your saddle yet."

Sure enough, after a quieter period, Julie's body starting moving faster again. "This time, you can let go of your load, Andrew," said Maude, "I'll give you a bit of attention too because Goldie is keeping her busy on his own."

So as I kept on a rhythmic pushing into Julie's anus, I suddenly felt Maude's fingers holding my bottom apart, and her oily finger slipped over me. I felt so arousing that I nearly came on the spot. But, concentrating on Julie, I played with her boobs and she got up on her elbows to give my hands more room. Her breasts were just hanging down, with the sweater half over them, and as I pushed in to her so her boobs wobbled into my hands and out again, the nipples stroking my finger tips. She was getting near to coming again, so I let my mind enjoy the sensations: her pink wool clad body beneath me and my cock slipping in and out of her tight anus. Behind me Maude was probably still fingering her with one hand, as her other hand was slipping all over my body between my legs, then stopping at my anus.

As I panted more, and Julie's breath came shorter and shorter, I gasped as Maude's finger slipped into me, and I pushed harder into Julie. Then as I gasped for air I felt Julie cum beneath me, quickly followed by my own coming as I squirted my cum deep inside her.

After a few minutes we had all quitened down a bit. Maude asked, in a matter of fact sort of way, "Well, Julie, was that what you wanted, or would you like a little more?"

Julie just laughed quietly, half to herself. "No, that was perfect, thank you Maude, I'm quite done for now." "How about you then, Andrew?", she asked.

"Well I won't be coming for a minute or two, that's for sure!" I said, as my cock gently slipped out of Julie's bottom.

Maude had pulled her dildo out now, and was kneeling with her cardigan wide apart, the sleeves pulled up. "Well, I think we all need a good bath - and who knows what might happen then!"

She stood up and walked to the door. "I'll go and fill the bath, then I'll put the kettle on for a nice cup of tea. Muffins, anyone?"

12