Maude Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, then it's back to Bendover Girls, I think." began Maud, as we waited in anticipation for who's turn would be next.

"...and I think we should carry on where we left off for a while - I'm sure we can do it much better without our skirts and panties! So Julie, Bendover Girl - and hold onto the chair like you did before."

"Oooh thank you Maud!" smiled Julie, and reached up to give her a kiss on the lips, "I've been longing to be first for weeks!"

Julie walked over to the chair, then gripping the arms, simply bent over and pushed her bottom back and up for everyone to see. "How's that Maud?" she asked, wiggling her hips, "Is this how you want me?"

Maud smiled again, as she looked at Julie's open legs, revealing every intimacy to us all. "Well, it's exactly how I want you - and I think it's how Mandy will have you - won't you?" she asked - looking at me. "Go on, over you go. Just a quick feel this time, then I want you straight up inside her!"

My cock was still fully hard just with looking at Julie, with her bottom up in the air and legs spread wide to show off her body. I noticed Sandy was drooping a little but Linda was still firm too, as I moved over towards Julie. She looked round over her shoulder and winked at me: "Oooh yes please!" she smiled. I stood before her, taking in the divine beauty of her tight blue wool-covered back, arms gripping the chair, and soft pink mounds of bottom flesh with anus and cunt clear to see. I thought I'd surprise her, so quickly knelt down and pressed my tongue against her cunt, licking forward to find her clitoris. She gasped in pleasure, so I brought my fingers to play, fingering and tongue-ing her at the same time. She was still as slippery as before - and then I remembered that Sandy had put his finger up inside her after me, so I pushed my finger in to reclaim her for my own. She was moaning gently now, her hips beginning to sway as she moved her cunt over my mouth and fingers.

After a while I knew she was ready for more - but I suddenly gasped as I felt arms around my body, and looking down saw light brown wool-clad forearms with pink hands grasping the base of my cock and stroking my balls. It was Maud.

"Up you get, my girl, and inside her now if you please. You're fully hard enough and she's more than ready." Maud kept her right hand around my cock as I stood up, and I noticed the others gathering round to watch. I slipped my finger between Julie's legs to part her folds, then, with Maud pointing my cock forwards, I moved my body to enter her.

She was gorgeously soft and slippery as my cock found its way in, then I put my hands around her wool-covered waist and gripped her before sliding in and out gently but firmly. She felt gorgeous!

"Come on girls, help poor Julie along now - she's longing for more attention, aren't you?" said Maud.

Julie just panted out "Oh yes!" as Maud moved her hand from me to feel under Julie's outstretched arm and find her dangling right breast. On the other side, Sandy had moved round and was kneeling down, one hand reaching for her other wool-clad breast, the other slipping down over her naked belly towards her clitoris. As Julie got more excited, so I had to make sure she knew it was me inside her.

"Julie!" I breathed, "give it to me now." and I squeezed her waist tighter with my left hand, pulling her back and forward on my cock. I moved my right hand down in front of me, slipping it over her tight anus and tickling her. As I kept on the fucking motions, I could hear her breath coming faster, so I let my right middle finger push gently into her anus, and jiggled it about in time with my shafting. Over on the right I could see Maud start to finger herself as she kept up squeezing Julie's right breast and nipple, and Sandy was now hard as he felt and fingered Julie from the left.

Suddenly I cried out in pleasure as I felt hands separating my bottom, and fingers now slipping over and around my anus, driving my excitement to a climax. So that's where Linda was - fingering me! As I continued to pump Julie it was a question of who would cum first. I knew I couldn't last long as the feelings were just amazing: Julie's warm wet cunt slipping rhythmically over my cock, her legs and bottom slapping against my body, the fingers around my anus, the vision of all these wool-clad ladies...

It was Julie who came first. She started with a regular moaning in time with my shafting but as I kept up my fingering and started shafting faster, her voice got louder.

Then with a cry of "Yes, now, yes, now, yes now!" her hips convulsed with her frenzied coming. The feel of her vagina over my shaft as she writhed, with Linda still fingering my anus and balls, was too much for me too, so with a loud cry I felt my load shooting up into Julie's body. We kept up the climax for what seemed ages, with slippery bodies sliding together and wool-clad women getting hotter. Then gently we all slowed down, and again I focused on the view: Sandy on the left now sitting with his white cardigan wide open and white wool-covered breasts setting off his still semi-erect cock. Maude on the right was now standing, pulling her cardigan together. Linda was next to her, smoothing down her cardy although her cock was still hard as a board. And there was I, pink cardy open wide and pink sweater hot over my rounded breasts, my slippery wet cock slowly sliding out of Julie's vagina. And she - still showing off everything below her waist - gently moved forwards as she pulled off me, and half collapsed as she relaxed onto the chair...

"Drinks are next, that's for sure!" said Maud. "And that new game is certainly a success..." She moved over to fill the glasses again, and I joined Linda and Sandy at the table, my cock now slumping. Julie stayed lying in the chair, her body now sideways revealing less, as we gulped down the wine.

Maud looked at us all and smiled. "Well there's one of you still keen, and that's for sure, isn't it Linda?" she said, reaching down to grab Linda's firm erection, and give it a quick rub.

"Your turn next for Bendover Girls, I think. And Sandy - it's your turn to stroke and enter, so let's get you ready too. Hands behind your head, girl."

And with that she knelt in front of Sandy, stroked his sweater down to smooth it out, then, taking his cock firmly and playing with it to force him stiff, she sucking him as she pushed down on his shaft. Sandy groaned and grinned. It only took a couple of minutes but then he was fully hard, pressing out like a ram rod. Suddenly I remembered him looking like that when I'd had to suck him off that time...

"Linda - over you go to the chair. You can leave Julie lying there to recover. Just ... Bendover Girl!"

So as we watched, Linda primly walked over towards the chair, reaching forward to hold the arms, then bending over fully to push her bottom in the air. With legs apart her anus was clear for us all to see, her balls hanging down with erection below.

Julie looked up from under him. "Hmmm, I'm definitely in the right place to watch the action from here!" she smiled lazily, lifting her hand to squeeze Linda's cock hanging above her.

Maud watched the scene with a beaming smile. "Right Sandy, over you go. A quick stroke, maybe a little oiling, and then in please. I'm really enjoying this game!"

I stood back as Sandy walked over to Linda, then followed to watch from the left as Maud moved to the other side. Linda gasped as Sandy first touched her anus, going straight for the goal like he had with Julie. Then Sandy began stroking and exploring Linda's bottom, balls and cock, sliding her wool-covered arms against Linda's inner thighs. Julie was still reaching up to tickle Linda's bulging bell end, but didn't seem that keen to join in much. Maud slipped her right hand under Linda's body, reaching back to meet Sandy's fingers around Linda's cock.

"I'll look after this for now!" she said, slipping her other hand between her own legs. "Mandy, be a pet and fetch the baby oil please - it's at the back of the table."

So I went over to find the plastic bottle, bringing it back and taking the top off. I pulled my cardy sleeves up a little, then poured some into my hand, letting it slip towards my fingers, before I moved my hand over to Linda's anus. Sandy moved her hand back, and I slipped my oily fingers over his hole. He quivered in pleasure. I rubbed around to wipe off the oil, then reached down to get some more. Before I could get back Sandy was there again, his fingers now slipping purposefully around Linda's anus as he excited him more. Linda was now moaning loudly and then cried out as Sandy slipped a finger inside him. I moved my hand back with more oil, letting my fingers slip over Sandy's to dribble more oil around Linda's circle.

Maud had now transferred her left hand from fingering herself to holding Sandy's cock, which was firm and hard. It was a bit shorter than mine, but fatter and hairier. He certainly didn't shave himself. He was panting now, as Maud continued her rhythmic shafting of him, and Linda was panting loudly, groaning and shouting out for more.

"So you want more, do you?" said Sandy, thrusting forward, "Well take this, bitch!" and he thrust his erection towards Linda's slippery hole.

As he pushed himself in, Linda cried out again, hips writhing as Sandy pinned him down, pushing in and out of his smooth anus.

"I think we need to stop all this shouting out!" said Maud, looking over at me.

"Mandy, you climb onto the back of the chair, and push your cock into Linda's mouth - that'll quieten her down."

I couldn't quite see how to do this to start with, then realised if I squatted with a foot on each chair arm, leaning against the chair back, then my cock would be right in front of Linda's face. And my bottom would be suspended over Julie's face, too. With watching all this arousal in front of me, my erection was now hard and firm again, with the aches of my previous cumming over. I carefully clambered over the chair, taking care not to detract too much from Sandy's thrusting penetration of Linda, who was now gasping every time that Sandy pushed into her hole. They were still moving rhythmically, Linda's yellow cardigan flapping in time with Sandy's thrusts, as Maud now concentrated her fingers on the coupled area between them.

As I took up my new position it was an amazing sight. Julie beneath me, blue cardigan all awry but smiling happily, directly in front of me was Linda's fair curly hair, her head arching back into cries of pain or pleasure or both, her prim yellow cardigan flapping as she took all of Sandy's cock and his pushing penetration, Sandy himself with white cardigan unbuttoned and white sweater stretched as he reached to hold Linda's waist and pull her to and fro on his cock. And Maud, organising as ever, her soft brown sweater pulled tight across her bosom, her open cardigan flapping too as she fingered Sandy's bottom and herself, whilst watching everything in front of her.

"Right now Linda, you've got Sandy up your ass, so I'm ordering you to suck off Mandy too - go on, get on with it!" My cock was hard and wanted attention, so I grabbed it and eased it up and down, showing off in front of Linda's face. Suddenly I felt Julie's hand reaching up and touching me, grabbing my cock as her other hand stroked my balls. She must have woken up again!

With my hands and hers on my cock, I pushed it towards Linda's open mouth, and she pressed her lips against me. I pushed further right inside her mouth, tossing my shaft as I did so. Now Linda was being taken two ways at once, and was loving her total arousal. I rubbed my shaft quickly up and down, then gasped out loud. Julie had moved a hand from my balls, and had found my anus, exposed fully over her head, and was fingering me vigorously. I tossed myself harder, feeling the cum rising up my shaft with Julie's fingering and Linda's sucking. God this was going to be wonderful all over again, I thought.

I just let myself go this time, with no one else to wait for, so I squirmed my bottom over Julie's fingers, loving the feelings she was giving me as she massaged and aroused my anus, then slipped a finger inside me. Linda's head was now bobbing up and down on me, in time with Sandy's pushing at her ass, and I got my tossing into the same rhythm. Then almost before I was ready, I let out a cry of pleasure as I felt my cum spurting into Linda's mouth. The hot cum in her mouth galvanised Linda, who started bobbing faster as she sucked my juices out, swallowing all I could provide. As she gasped for breath a dribble dripped down onto Julie's cardigan underneath us, but that was the only cum she didn't swallow as Linda kept on sucking and licking as I finished my climax.

Her extra movements obviously got Sandy going too - or maybe Maud was giving him an extra fingering as she watched it all happening. But either way, Sandy gripped Linda's waist tighter and began thrusting quicker, then with a series of low groaning noises we all knew his cum was spurting up inside Linda. She moaned gently, with my cock still in her mouth, as she realised she'd satisfied two people in as many minutes.

We stayed in position for a while, with my cock shrinking slowly. Julie had taken her fingers off me, and was straightening her slightly sticky cardy below as I clambered off to stretch my legs again. Linda stayed bent forwards, with Sandy still inside her, rocking gently back and forward.

I followed Maud as she moved over to the drinks table. "Well girls, that was seriously good. We deserve another drink now!" and she refilled our glasses.

I drank mine, looking round to smile at Julie.

"You awake now then?" I said, and she smiled back.

"I knew you'd like it if I tickled your anus like that - I hope you didn't mind me slipping my finger in you!" and she winked mischievously.

"It was gorgeous..." I replied.

"Did you like coming into Linda's mouth too? Kind of getting your own back for Sandy last time, wasn't it?"

She just love to talk about the sex we did!

"And as for Linda, he's been taken both ends at once and still hasn't cum, poor thing!"

"And neither have I, girls, neither have I." said Maud.

There was a movement over at the chair as Sandy slipped out of Linda, and moved over for a drink.

"Did you like that, pet?" asked Julie. "You seemed to be giving her a very good shafting - especially from where I was looking."

Sandy smiled, "Mmm," he said, "that was a very good ass fuck, and Linda was just gagging for it, weren't you?" he called back, as Linda eased her body upright again, smoothing down her cardigans, and wryly stretching her still erect cock.

She looked across at us. "Well thank you both for having me!" she smiled, sweetly. "And you weren't too brutal either," she looked towards Sandy, "But I've still got a little urge of my own, if you don't mind..." and she pulled her erction upright against her body.

"Well come on upstairs, all of you" said Maud, "and bring your glass with you - I'm going for a lie-down so you can all give me a good seeing to while I relax nicely. And if you're a good girl, Linda, I'll let you cum too."

Upstairs Maud just lay back on her bed, spreading her arms legs wide apart.

"Right ladies, it's time for my pleasure. Linda, come and kneel over me so you can fuck me in a minute or two. Sandy, between my legs please. And you other two - one breast each. Now hurry up - I need a good arousal!" So we each began our allotted tasks, me and Julie stroking her sagging breasts under her soft sweater, bending forward to lick the wool and suck her nipples - and catching each others eyes as we did.

Sandy was already fingering Maud's clitoris, sliding his fingers over her slippery folds and into her moist vagina. Linda was just kneeling there, over Maud, with her cock sticking out and her hands on her hips. Maud looked up at her as she began her own writhing motions of arousal.

"Well what are you doing up there, you prim and pretty girl with the big knob? You've just been taken and filled with cum at both ends at once, haven't you? So now you really want to shed your own load, don't you? But before I let you cum there's one other little task for you." And she writhed a little as her arousal continued.

"Sandy, pet, just move away for a minute. I want Linda's cock inside me now, then you can go back to your fingering again - you are so good at it, you know."

So Sandy slid back off the bed, walking round to the side opposite me, as Linda shuffled backwards, moving her legs between Maud's. Maud smiled up at her.

"Yes, please, you can shaft me now. But no coming inside me, do you understand?" Linda nodded, then held her cock and aimed it at Maud's gaping vagina. Julie and I kept on our breast-sucking and stroking, as we watched Linda push her cock down and into Maud, moving her arms beside us to take her weight as she began thrusting into her.

Maud moaned and sighed, "Oh yes, you can all finish me off now, thank you!"

So Sandy managed to slip his hand between Linda's and Maud's bodies, seeking out her throbbing slippery clitoris for a last bout of attention, and Julie and I kept up our stimulation of her breasts. I reached up under Maud's sweater, pulling the wool up to expose her naked skin and let me suck her nipple properly, the soft wool pressing back against my face. Julie did the same the other side as Maud's body began writhing rhythmically to Linda's thrusting penetration.

Maud was shouting out now, as her climax neared. "Yes," she moaned, "Oh God, now, now now, NOW, NOW!"

and as the "Now's" got quicker they got louder till with almost a howl she orgasmed, thrashing under all our hands and lips. It as difficult to keep my lips on her nipples as her breasts were wobbling so much! She slowed after a while, then came back faster again, trying to gain the maximum pleasure from this orgasm finale.

Eventually she slowed, face now flushed but smiling: "Oooh!" she moaned, "That was gorgeoous, just what a girl needed... Now before I have a little nap, there's one final coming we need, isn't there Linda?" and she reached up to stroke Linda's waist, still held above her as his cock was still deep inside.

"Out you pop!" she ordered, "And let's have you kneeling over me where I can see that wonderful knob of yours. The rest of you can just sit back and watch."

So we did as we were told, sitting up and straightening our sweaters. Maud pulled her sweater back down again, then gathered the two sides of her cardigan together, and buttoned up the two middle buttons.

"There," she said, I'm decent again now! So, Linda - hands behind your head girl - I want to see the colour of your cum!" and as Linda stretched up, so Maud's practised hands grabbed his cock and began stroking and pumping him.

Surely he couldn't take long, with all of that shafting inside Maud - on top of everything else he'd done that night? Linda's yellow cardigan was now flapping gently as his body swayed in growing pleasure. Maud pulled his cock forward towards her, at the same time pulling her body up so that his cock nestled between her breasts, pushing and stabbing at the soft tight brown wool. Julie moved her arm behind Maud to support her, and she smiled up at Linda.

"Now you can cum for me, my pet!" Maud smiled, pouting her lips at him. "Just let yourself go between my boobs!"

So as her hand pumping action continued, and her breasts wobbled around his hard cock, we all knew the moment of climax was near. His panting was getting louder, as Sandy leaned forward to stroke his bottom, fingers slipping over Linda's moist skin. It was now too much for Linda, and with a loud panting gasp he came, pumping his cum all over Maud's sweater, right up to her polo neck, splashing her chin and her cardigan too. We all watched, enjoying the moment, and sharing his excitement at his final coming.