Maui's Little Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gently lay Ginny on the grass. First thing I do is to start kissing her lips and work my way downward. I stop briefly to suck and nibble her hard nipple, then continue toward her pussy.

As my lips and tongue tantalize her drenched cunt, Ginny quivered all over.

She placed her hands on my head and exclaimed, "Oh God, Fuck me, NOW! I need to feel your cock inside me!"

Now how can I resist such a sweet temptation? I move between her legs as she spreads them wide. I grasp my cock, and guide it with one thrust balls deep in her hot hole.

Ginny wraps her legs around my waist moving with me as we create our own musical rhythm. Her pussy grips me like a vise, milking me hard.

It's not long until she is climaxes again. I place my lips on hers and shove my cock one more time inside her. It explodes filling every crevice of her hot pussy.

She kisses me with one strong enough to curl my toes and asked, "How long will you be in town love?"

I rolled off of her, pulled her into my arms and replied, "I'm here for another week. Why do you ask baby?"

She snuggled up close, flashed me a sultry smile and says, "Because I want to spend the rest of my time here with you, in my bed, or yours."

I gave her a devilish grin and said, "That sounds like a marvelous plan to me. How long will you be here baby?"

She hung her head, held back the tears and replies, "I'm afraid not very long, my flight back to the mainland leaves on Saturday. That only gives us the rest of today and tonight to be together."

I kissed her hard and said, "Well let's make memories that will last a lifetime then. Where are you staying?"

Ginny answered, "I'm at the Sheraton Maui Resort, room 342."

My eyes lit up, and I said, "Now isn't that a coincidence, so am I. I'm in room 400. How would you like me to pick you up say around 6 p.m., and take you out to dinner to celebrate your new beginnings?"

She giggled and said, "Well I suppose, but only if it ends in my room, with me as dessert!"

I smirked and replied, "Oooooh fuck, I cannot wait for dessert!"

That evening we had dinner together and then went back to her room where we had the comforts of a bed. I don't think either of us slept that night as I wanted to make certain Ginny felt like a woman again.

She fell asleep in my arms sometime around 3 a.m. I watched her sleeping for awhile then fell asleep.

Her alarm clock woke us both up around 8 a.m. She looked over at me, yawned and stretched and said, "It's a crying shame, I can't take you home with me."

I cradled her in my arms and replied, "I know darling, but I have commitments I can not break all next week."

She kissed me deep and hard and exclaimed, "I loved every minute of it Scotty. The memories we made will last me a life time. If it is in our destiny, we'll meet again. Now kiss me good-bye now, so I may pack and return home. You don't have to accompany me to the airport either, and I hate mushy farewells."

I kissed her deeply, then climbed out of bed, got dressed and left to go to my room.

Once inside my room, I called the front desk and asked, "Is there a way to send Ginny Baxter some roses to her home, without her knowing it. I want her to get them the day after she arrives home."

The clerk replied, "Yes there is sir, but I won't be able to give out her address without her consent."

I answered, "There is no need for me to know her address. I just want a dozen red roses sent to her home, the day after tomorrow with a card that read this, and make sure it says exactly what I tell you."

He replied, "Okay, go ahead and tell me what to write on the card."

"Ginny you're still a complete woman, one who is a very desirable sex partner. Thanks for making my stay in Hawaii, enchanted. Scotty."

Ginny left on a plane to return to the mainland, and her home in Ohio. I never heard from her again, but for that one brief moment, the sex was hot, wild and passionate.

I arrived home in Ohio, with my spirit renewed and a new lease on life. I left my bags at the foot of the bed, and decided to relax for the rest of the day.

I made my way to the kitchen to fix me a cup of tea when the doorbell rang.

I walked into the living room and looked through the peep-hole to see who it was....and all I could see were roses.

I opened the door and there stood a florist. He asked, "Hello, is your name Ginny Baxter?"

I replied, "Yes it is."

He then said, "These roses are for you then."

As I took the roses and smelled there sweet fragrance, I noticed a card. I read it quietly and with tears in my eyes, said, "Thank you Scotty, for making me feel like a woman again."

12