Maureen, My Queen of Spades

Story Info
White wife has a thing for black cock.
4k words
4.21
208.7k
69
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story features a theme of hard-core interracial cuckoldry. If you find this theme offensive, or don't like it, don't read the story. This story is part fact, part fiction. No I won't reveal which is which LOL!

I have often spent evenings on a chat line. Unlike most of the guys I was never overtly looking for erotic conversations. So while most of the men on the line were busy ruining any chance they might have had with the women that were on I spent my time talking and getting to know them.

The interesting thing was that more than a few women were interested in some good erotic conversation, underscore good. They just didn't want to have some guy with a lame try who didn't take any time to get to know them to bother them.

I'll never forget the night I met Maureen on the line. We had exchanged messages for short awhile, which was common before deciding to chat one on one. She had described herself as a blonde BBW, single mom, and was a teacher at a private school.

I was immediately intrigued, in no small part because I have always rather enjoyed big beautiful women as lovers. There are men who know and men who don't, but in my experience a BBW will rock your world in bed every time. They will try harder to be the best lover that you've ever had than any 100 pound model ever would.

As I said before the normal protocol on the line was to exchange messages until you found someone that you have some chemistry with, then send a request to talk live.

We hadn't exchanged many messages before Maureen sent the live request. In her message she said that she didn't like the messaging, and preferred live chat.

We talked for a while, and got along very well. I made sure to keep the conversation clean, but threw in the occasional hint of sexuality. My manhood was throbbing as I wondered what she looked like. It was hard to keep my voice straight as I fantasized. Eventually we developed enough of a rapport that I came out and told her I really wanted to have an erotic conversation with her. To my absolute joy she agreed!

In the beginning she revealed that she had a fantasy that she was a young girl seduced by her father. She made clear that this was a fantasy only, an unresolved kink if one would. I worked her fantasy, with her guidance and direction, into my talk and brought her to a couple of good orgasms.

Then I revealed to her that I've always fantasized about having a wife that has sex with other men. For me it was as much a risk as her secret had been for her. So in a way, we were on a nice even sexually exposed plain. She went right with my fantasy; I guided her to the nuances of my kink. Her voice was making my cock drip, and I kept telling her about it. Maureen's voice was so sexy that it wasn't long before I came hard for her.

After we calmed down, she said that she needed to leave the line. By now it was after 2AM. I kept after her, since I knew that after revealing her fantasy to me she would be unlikely to actually meet up on the chat line the next night like she was offering. I finally got her to decide to stay.

I asked about the father of her child and she told me that he was a real loser that never paid any support, etc. On an instinct I asked if he was black. She admitted that he had been. Suddenly I was raging hard again for Maureen because the other part of my fantasy was that my white wife was regularly fucked by a Black man. She asked how I knew her ex had been black, and I just said that I had seen it before - playing the significance down. But by keeping my interest in her I was purposely letting her know that I was still interested in her after she had gone Black. I had dated a couple of white women that had dated Black before and I knew that the average white woman lost confidence that a white man would ever want her after she had gone Black, especially if they had in interracial baby to boot.

I kept trying to extend the conversation and eventually she decided to give me her number.

We started talking every night, always ending up with hot conversation. I went out and bought interracial videos featuring BBW's and Black men, and had them playing on the TV, muted, when I talked to Maureen. I was so in heat for this woman that it was driving me crazy, just imagining her white folds yielding for that Black man knowing she was fertile. But she didn't want to meet because she thought that after all the phone sex it might be weird. It took a few weeks of convincing but finally she relented and decided to meet.

We met at a coffee shop, right off the highway near her house. I was there first and was restless as I waited. When she pulled up in her black compact coupe I was thrilled! She was everything she described, platinum blonde, full figure (which included the natural, awesome breasts that full figured women have), and a beautiful face. We got out of our cars and had a moment of uncertainty. I gave her a hug, and felt those huge breasts for the first time, and quickly asked if she would like to grab a drink. She agreed and seemed interested. I followed her in my car. I didn't want to push too hard to go in one car in case things didn't work out.

We got to the pub and I found myself checking Maureen out, big time, and liking what I saw! She had worn a skirt and it showed her nice creamy thighs, and the roundness of her behind. The curve of her hips turned in to a sexy waist that was fairly taut for a thicker woman. I rested my hand there as we walked towards the door. She was much shorter than I, and so I was able to get a good view of those rich breasts.

We took a table in a quiet part of the bar and sat on the same side bench. A waitress came over and took our order. When she stepped away I decided to put things on the line and told Maureen that I thought she was a very sexy woman, and leaned in for our first kiss. Our lips met for the first time, and fit together perfectly. We kissed so well together that I felt enough confidence to softly place my hand on her knee. I felt it would give her the assurance that I was really interested, which I sensed she needed. I've always noticed that women with thicker builds are typically less secure about their chances with a man, owing to the onslaught of wafer thin models ever present in the media. The gesture was not rejected, and I knew right then that something would come of meeting this woman. The ice was totally broken at that point.

We stayed at the pub for hours, talking and kissing, getting to know each other in real life as opposed to over the phone. We were not drunk, rather we lingered over drinks and the alcohol merely took the edge off a situation that could have been awkward. After all, she had exposed her deepest fantasies to me, as I had to her (except about my interest in the mythic other man being Black).

I loved that she let me keep my hand on her knee, and even a little bit up her thigh. I mixed up my touch, sometimes relaxing my open hand, sometimes letting my fingers glide over her supple skin. As the situation became ever more comfortable, I decided to take a chance.

"I want you to go to the ladies room, take off your panties and give them to me," I sensually whispered in her ear.

She gave me a shocked look for just one second, then a devilish smile as she arose from the table.

Her face was flush upon her return, and her hand was clenched. She sat back down and passed her panties to me over the table, saying, "I can't believe I'm doing this!"

I saw the intricate black mesh and imagined where they had just been, and a dark brown hand slipping between the elastic band and her supple tummy . . . My cock raged hard for this woman! We stayed for a while, drinking and becoming even more comfortable until the end of the night. Then we ended up kissing passionately in the parking lot to cap off the evening.

We talked every night on the phone after our first date, always with a couple of pure sexual interludes during our conversation. I slept with her panties in my hands. I became like an animal in heat thinking about her being mated by a Black man, knowing that she had willingly given of herself once already. I obsessed during the day about her pussy, wondering how this Black man had changed her there forever. I fantasized about her submitting those sweet pink lips to his hardness, knowing that she was fertile. My cock throbbed hard as I thought about this Black man taking her, and making her his.

I was so turned on by Maureen that it took nothing for her to get me to drip pre-cum when we sex talked. I described the drips to her in detail, and whenever she caused them to occur. This delighted her and seemed to drive her on to cum even harder.

I still hadn't revealed that her interracial past was such a turn on for me, in part because I thought it might weird her on me. But I did continue to get her interested in the wife sharing stories I would tell her. I didn't tell her that the other man I fantasized about bringing into our bed was always Black!

Due to our schedules we didn't get to see each other for a week. Our conversations were becoming more and more charged with erotic stories featuring her as my wife, shared with other men. Sometimes the stories were told by me, sometimes by her. Maureen was a prefect erotic match for me. When we first started having erotic conversations her fantasies revolved around being a young girl, 'taught' by her dad. But the more we talked, the more she started to like the idea of being a hot wife. I began to yearn for this woman, constantly obsessing about her sexuality.

Our next couple of dates were as charged as the first. But, it was on our third date when I finally let out my secret fascination with her sexual history. We had dinner at a steak house, with a couple of margaritas. We kissed goodnight outside, and ended up in her car (which was parked in clear view of the front door). Her hand went straight for my cock as we kissed. I moaned in sheer pleasure. She undid my pants and went straight under with her hand, holding me perfectly. My cock was quickly drenched in pre-cum!

"Oh!!!, I thought you were exaggerating about the dripping!!!" she exclaimed.

"No, you just make me drip helplessly!" I responded.

She popped my cock out of my pants to see it for herself. Her hand slid for a few pumps and I gushed even more for my sexual mistress. Her smile was wide, and she was clearly pleased at the effect that she had on me. Then she brought her mouth to my manhood, and I was in heaven. Up and down she went and my whole body was quivering . . . I knew that I was dripping even more for Maureen . . . she made pleased noises to indicate so . . .

I was in such pleasure from Maureen that I couldn't help myself from letting loose my secret! I cried out to her, "Maureen, I LOVE that you've been with Black men! It fucking turns me on so much, and I can't help myself! I LOVE that you've had Black men and I want to lick your pussy so bad that it hurts!"

She slowed, but did not stop, with her mouth. Then she slid her lips up ever so slowly, holding my hardness in her hand as she came up to face me. We kissed passionately, and shared my drips of pre-cum.

Still holding my cock, she asked "Really? What is it about me having been with Black men that turns you on so much?" She seemed thoroughly surprised at my outburst, but kept slowly pumping my manhood at the edge of exploding.

"I don't know, honestly," I answered looking into her eyes. "But ever since you admitted that you had a Black man's baby I just can't help thinking about seeing you with a Black man's hands all over you and his thick cock driving into your pussy - and it turns me on . . . "

There it was, my secret revealed. I faced the moment of insecurity, where she could have thought I was some kind of weirdo for my obsession. Then she pulled closer to me and we started kissing passionately again. She didn't let go of my manhood, and the dripping resumed.

"Let's get a room, and act it out," I suggested.

"I think that's a great idea," she agreed.

I got into my car, and followed her to a motel. I went in and checked us in, then went back out to get her. We walked through the lobby hand in hand.

Once in our room, I eagerly undressed my Queen for the first time, slipping her skirt off. I finally got to see some that sexy BBW body uncovered. Maureen was of a thick build, and her every curve was a thrill for me to explore. Her hips were ample, but her waist was clearly thinner creating a perfect place for my hands to passionately rest as I knelt before her kissing the soft creamy skin of her tummy just above her pussy.

Then I rose and stood behind my new Queen and undid her shirt as I kissed her neck. Maureen let it fall from her shoulders, leaving her only wearing her bra and panties.

We disengaged and she laid on the bed as I ripped off my clothes as fast as I could.

Maureen gazed at my fully naked body with my cock throbbing and erect for the first time. My eyes drank in her milky white skin as she spread out on the bed awaiting me.

"Oh Maureen, I have wanted to tell you for so long how much the fact that you've been with Black men has made me throb for you! I just fucking LOVE that you've had Black cock! Right after the first time we met I sought out and interracial video with a woman that resembled you. Every time that we talked on the phone after we met I played that video imagining that I was watching you. I want to be your cuckold husband!" I finally confessed to my Queen as I kissed up her spread legs.

"Oh, yes Ben! I want you as my cuckold husband! Taste my pussy, drink my Black lovers cum right from me!"

I reached up and pulled her panties free. She opened her legs wide and I didn't hesitate to wrap my mouth around her pussy lips. My cock throbbed and dripped as I submissively drank in her essence, knowing that she had been claimed by a Black man once already . . . I worshipped her pussy with my mouth knowing that I was finally admitting my needs to someone for the first time ever!

"Yeah, lick that Black cum Ben! I'm not on birth control and unless you want to raise a Black baby you'd better get all my lover's cum out," she cried out loudly as her fingers laced through my hair, keeping my mouth at it's new home.

I held her at the top of her hips eagerly, keeping myself in the moment. I fervently swallowed the beverage of her sensual honey. My cock throbbed for satiation, and was dripping pre-cum like a leaky fawcett! Maureen's breath became more and more labored, and her hold on the back of my head grew tighter.

"Oh yeah, Ben! That's it! Suck my pussy! I'll cuckold you! I'll have Black lovers and let them cum inside my married white pussy! I want you to be my cuckold husband!" Maureen screamed as she came. There was no doubt in my mind that her cried could easily be herd both in the hallway and in neighboring rooms.

I felt an erotic humiliation knowing that people that had heard her cried would know . . .

I kept sucking as she climaxed, finding myself free for the first time to just admit my desire to taste my woman's cum mixed with a Black man's. Maureen's cum was rich and yummy, and I wasted none of it.

When she lifted her fingers from my head, I took it as her signal that she wanted a break. I kissed up to her sexy jiggle-prone belly, upward to her belly button and all around that glorious thickly built body. Finally I got to her massive, natural breasts. My mouth and chin were still drenched with her cum as I kissed her bra-covered titties.

"Oh yes Ben, my Black lover loved my breasts very much! Claim your white wife's breasts back now! Be my cuckold husband, and work to claim me back!" Maureen whispered sensually to me.

I freed her breasts from that black bra, and wrapped my mouth around her large nipples. I sucked and bit erotically on her, knowing that a Black man had made them full of milk in her sexual past. I was eager, and wanton to imbibe milk from her great breasts. I was denied, of course. But I couldn't help but imagine what her breasts had grown to for her Black baby!

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, Ben! That's right, suck on your white wife's tits! Ummmmm, my Black lover loves to cum on them! So you'd better like the taste of his cum! Be a good cuckold husband and lick your wife clean!" Maureen cried as her erotic levels dramatically rose.

As I kept taking my bliss with a mouthful of her pure pallid breasts, my hand reached down to play with her clit. My cock throbbed for relief, still dribbling pre-cum in heavy erotic need. I did nothing to satisfy myself; instead I focused on my new Queen's pleasure.

Maureen's hot breath blew harder on my cheek, and her chest started heaving higher and lower as my fingers swirled around her clit and mouth ecstatically sucked hoping to taste even a drop of her precious milk. Already the whole room seemed to be perfumed with the scent of her cum, and my oral exploratory kisses had spread her juices all over her body.

"Yes, Ben! I promise to let you suck my Black lover's cum from my pussy! You want it? I'll give it to you! I'll make you my cuckold husband!" Maureen screamed in ecstasy, again clearly loud enough to be heard outside the room.

She twitched and shimmied on the bed, wrapping her arms around me, moaning as she came again.

When her orgasm subsided, she started running her fingertips up and down my back. My body tingled at her gentle touch. I felt a bit sheepish, and exposed. But I did not feel uncomfortable. This woman had known how to complete my need like no other. I felt exposed for revealing my secret kink. But, I felt like Maureen understood me on this level, and even really got into it in her own erotic right.

Maureen reached for my sticky cock and held it, smiled commenting, "I just love the way that you drip so much for me! It's time for you to cum there 'hubby'!"

I knelt on the bed over her midriff. I let my hand get soaked with the pre-cum that being Maureen's cuckold had caused. I started to stroke staring at the beautiful bold thick white woman before me. I drank in the image of her pussy, breasts and snow like skin. I stared in Maureen's eyes and felt myself starting to let go. I brought the tip of my cock to her belly as my stroking grew quick, like my breath.

"Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Maureen, I fucking NEED you to be my cuckolding white wife! OOOOOOOhh, I NEED YOU to fuck Black men and come home with their hot cum dripping out of your sacred married white pussy! Oh, YEAH! Umm, I want it too but I want you to make me beg to have you! Oh, Maureen, I'm gonna cum for you! I'm gonna cum on your belly, ohhhhh . . . because your pussy is reserved for Black cock, isn't it?" I cried out to her, sure that everyone in the motel could hear.

"Yes Ben! You can't have my pussy! My lover said no pussy for you! Besides that, let's face it, he's Black, and I don't want your cum to interfere with his chances . . . you know what I mean Ben?" she said as she stared into my eyes.

Upon hearing that I gave up all the cum within me, filling her belly button and then some. Instinctively, when I was done cumming, I knelt down and put my mouth over her belly button, cleaning her . . .

I kept most of the cum in my mouth and lips as I laid on the bed next to my Queen. We kissed passionately, sharing my essence. Our tongues intertwined, darting and playfully touching and chasing each other. Our hands explored our bodies as we drank in that lewd erotic smooch.

Too soon we had to leave. Maureen had to get back to her house, and I had to drive home (which was a good hour away). We strolled past the front desk, and I held the hand of this lady with pride. There was no question that the clerk had heard our session. But I couldn't help but to be in afterglow from the sexual release of experiencing Maureen.

Maureen and I continued to talk on the phone for some time after that night, and we even managed to get a few dates together. Unfortunately we never got another night like that again. We lived an hour away from each other, and that was a barrier to making the relationship work. Also, I was stuck in a situation where my work took up enormous amounts of my time.

12