Maureen's Abduction

Story Info
Maureen is stolen by slavers and trained for sexual pleasure.
7.4k words
4.42
175.4k
97

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,632 Followers

All rights reserved

(I would Like to thank ET for her wonderful editing and also Pennlady and Meg1 for reading and looking over this story. It's my longest one to date and I really need your feedback. Enjoy!)

*

They threw her down onto the hard stone floor of the cell and slammed the steel door shut behind her. She couldn't catch her breath at first, and she was shaking uncontrollably. Moon light shone through a small barred window on one of the walls, giving her enough light to see. Pushing herself up from the floor, the girl sat back against the cold stone wall, taking in her surroundings as she tried to control her breathing. The cell was probably ten feet by ten feet in dimension. There was a toilet in the corner and a wooden bench, big enough lay down on, across from her. The ceiling must have been twenty feet high and there were heavy chains hanging from it in several places. It was very cold and damp, but relatively clean. Wiping the tears from her eyes, and blood from her mouth, Maureen Jones went over to the bench and curled up shivering in the cold darkness, clutching her tattered clothing around her.

Lying there, she tried to make sense of what had happened this night, replaying the events in her mind. She had been visiting her parents and was asleep in their guest room, when a large banging noise woke her up. She got out of bed slipped on a full length night gown and slippers and opened the bedroom door. That's when she heard the loud crash of the front door being knocked off of its hinges. She heard her mother scream and then she heard what sounded like gunshots. Maureen ran down the stairs and screamed as the foyer came into view. Her father was on his back unmoving. There were men in black ski masks with guns. One of them ran up the steps towards her. Maureen held out her hands to fend him off, but he was quickly beside her and produced, what Maureen could only assume was a stun gun. He held it against her neck and the next thing Maureen remembered was being pulled out of a van and being led into this stone building. Had they drugged her as well? She couldn't think straight and she was room was spinning.

Maureen had dozed off sometime in the night and was awoken by the sound of the steel door opening up. The light from beyond the door hurt her eyes. When they adjusted, she saw two men in ski masks bring in a small wooden tray of food and placing it on the floor beside the door. She sprung to her feet.

"What do you want from me?" she screamed. "Where are my parents? What happened to my father?"

One of the men turned and walked over to her calmly. Before Maureen had a chance to react he had produced a stun gun and zapped her in the neck again. She fell hard to the floor convulsing in painful spasms.

"You will not speak," the man that had stunned her said as he left the cell.

When her convulsions stopped and the pain subsided, Maureen lay on the floor crying. What did they want? Why was she here? When she was able, she crawled over to the food and ate hungrily. The sun was just now starting to rise and, Maureen figured that it must be close to six in the morning. When she had eaten Maureen went over to the bench and tried to sleep some more. There was nothing that she could do at this point except wait for an opportunity to get help.

Maureen never did fall back to sleep. About an hour later the door opened again and two men in ski masks entered and motioned for her to follow. She had no idea if they were the same two men or not.

"I'm coming. Hold on," Maureen muttered, straightening out her nightgown. Panicking, she realized that she had just spoken. Maybe they would let that slide? Not a chance. The both rushed over to her and a wave of pain washed over Maureen's body as she was shocked again. As she convulsed on the floor, the two men both grabbed handfuls of hair and dragged her out of the cell and down the hall way.

She was dragged into a small stone chamber with wooden benches lining the walls. There were two other girls sitting there silently. The masked men left the room the same way they came from, shutting the door firmly behind them. Maureen struggled to her knees, recovering the use of her muscles again. Her entire head was in pain from being dragged by her hair and tears were streaming down her face. She looked over at the two girls. They were both blonde and thin. They were in stark contrast to Maureen who had short dark hair and was very plump and busty.

"What's happening here?" Maureen whispered to them.

Neither girl answered, shaking their heads quickly. They sat there staring at Maureen.

"It's ok. They can't hear us. Please," Maureen pleaded with them to speak. Maybe they didn't understand her. Maureen crawled over to them. They both actually looked like they were in shock. She could certainly understand why. She wondered if they were sisters and considered this possibility very likely as she got a closer look at them.

"My name is Maureen," she said pointing at herself. The two girls sat there like mutes, faces expressionless. Frustrated, Maureen went over to a bench and sat down.

Just then the far door opened up and a large bearded man walked in. He was one of the largest men Maureen had ever seen. He must have been close to seven feet tall, but large and powerfully built like an ox. She was surprised that he wasn't wearing a ski mask like the others. Maybe he was the leader.

The Ox stood there for a moment sizing up Maureen and the two blond girls. He grunted and then walked over and grabbed both of the blonde girls by the arms and led them out of the room. The door closed tightly behind them and Maureen found herself alone again. There didn't seem to be anyway to escape yet. Maureen was a fighter and she vowed to get out of this place no matter what it took. Her bravado faded away as time wore on..

Maureen sat there in the chamber for hours until finally the far door opened again. The Ox opened the door and walked over grabbing Maureen's arm roughly, pulling her to her feet and out of the room. The door led down another long hallway with a smaller wooden door at the end. The large man opened it and led her through it. He shut it behind her and stood in front of it with his arms crossed. There was no going back.

The room they had entered had rough stone walls and was lined with many doors. The center was filled with more wooden benches tables. Some piled high with garments and shoes and others with bottles and jars. There was a lone woman in the midst of everything. She was red haired and petite, but looked just as mean as the large bearded man standing behind her. In fact, the way she carried herself as she walked over to them, left Maureen with no doubt that The Ox took his orders from this small woman. Maureen started to tremble in fear.

"A plump one, finally," the red haired woman said, eyes roaming over Maureen's body. "Take off that robe girl."

Maureen shook her head, and was rewarded with a hard slap to the face that made her see stars. That little woman was stronger than she looked.

"Please do not disobey me again. Disrobe now," the mean redhead demanded. There was ice in her eyes and voice. This woman would have no problem killing. Something about this woman scared Maureen more than anything else she had endured during her abduction.

Maureen slowly unbuttoned her nightgown and let it slip down around her ankles. Completely exposed to her captors, she stood there shivering, trying to cover her massive chest with her arms.

"Drop your arms girl and stand up straight," the red head commanded.

Maureen stood up straighter, dropping her arms down to her sides. The red head stepped close cupping each of Maureen's large breasts, squeezing and hefting them in her hands. Then she ran her fingers through Maureen's short hair. After looking Maureen over thoroughly, she stepped back.

"You'll do just fine," she said smiling at Maureen, and then motioned to The Ox, who was like a statue in front of the door.

"Please," Maureen said weakly, with fresh tears streaming down her face.

The red head just laughed, shaking her head, and then The Ox grabbed Maureen's arm again pulling her across the room. Maureen screamed in anger pulling away from him but he just lifted her up over his shoulder effortlessly and carried her the rest of the way across the room. He opened one of the doors with his free hand and strode through it and down the corridor beyond. The corridor let to an open courtyard. The Ox put Maureen down roughly and then stepped back.

There were two large masked men tending a fire pit on a raised stone platform in the middle of the courtyard. There were various tools and wooden boxes up there as well. Both of the men walked down to Maureen, each taking an arm and leading her up onto the platform. There was a wooden half-wall up there with three holes in the center. One of the holes was larger than the other two. Maureen could see that the half wall was actually two pieces with a hinge on one side and a latch on the other. One of the masked men lifted up the top half of it. The man holding her arms led her over to it and forced her neck down over the largest half hole, while the other man held her wrists over the smaller ones. Then the half wall was closed over her neck and wrists. She was trapped with her hands and head enclosed in the half wall. She had seen things like this on the history channel from the middle ages. She tried to remember the name. Stockade came to mind, but she just couldn't remember. This was all a horrible dream and she was going to wake up any minute. Deep down, she knew it wasn't a dream.

"What are you going to do?" she cried. "My family has money if that's what you want. Please!"

The two large men just laughed and walked out of her view tending to something behind her.

"Oh are you ok?" a soft female voice said.

Maureen looked up suddenly filled with hope. "Please help me!"

"I will. It's ok. I'm here now," the other woman said. She was tall and thin with obscenely large breasts. They were almost as big as Maureen's, but on a body half as thin. She was stunningly beautiful with big blue eyes and full lips, and she was shaved bald. Her lack of hair didn't diminish her beauty at all.

"Tell them it's a mistake. I don't belong here. I have to find my parents. I have to get home," Maureen pleaded with the bald woman.

"I'll tell them," the woman said reassuringly as she knelt down in front of Maureen, taking her hands in hers. "It's ok now. I'm here to help you."

"What are they doing back there?" Maureen pleaded. "Help me out of here."

"It's going to be ok. You'll see," the bald woman said and leaned in and kissed Maureen on the lips. Then she grabbed both of Maureen's hands firmly looking directly into her eyes. "This will only hurt for a moment and then I can take you with me."

"What will?" Maureen asked. "What will?" Then she screamed as she felt pain like she had never known.

Maureen convulsed in the stockade trying to escape the pain. Her outer thigh was on fire. Strong hands were holding her in place keeping her from moving. Maureen screamed until her breath ran out and then she screamed again. The searing pain was gone from her thigh suddenly but only to replaced by pain on her shoulder. Maureen passed out.

When she woke up, Maureen found herself naked on a real bed. She wondered how long she had slept. Had it been one day or two since her abduction? Maybe it was all a bad dream? Her shoulder and thigh were burning in pain. She looked down at her thigh and saw that it was actually burned. She knew instantly that they had branded her. The brand was in the shape of three Xs side by side. She looked at her shoulder only to find the same brand there, but smaller. This was no dream. This was a nightmare. She had been branded like a cow.

"I'm a fucking cow!" she hissed. "I have a fucking brand to match my tits."

Maureen got out of the large oversized bed, anger building inside her. She was in a large carpeted room with ten beds including hers. There were no windows and only two doors on each end of the room. She walked over to the nearest one and opened it up and peered through. It was a large bathroom with multiple soaking tubs, towels and mirrors, but there was nobody inside.

Maureen ran down to the other doorway, her large breasts bouncing on her chest. She put an arm across her chest as she ran to keep them from flopping around. This could be her chance to escape if they thought she was still asleep. There had to be a phone in this place.

When she opened the door, Maureen gasped at the scene in front of her. The bald lady from the day before was standing with her back to the door. Kneeling in front of her was a busty blonde with her mouth stretched around a very thick cock. The bald lady had her fingers firmly gripped in the blonde's hair guiding her movements. The large muscular man was naked except for a leather mask that covered his entire head. He grunted and his body stiffened. Maureen could tell that he was cumming in the girl's mouth. She gagged a little bit and then relaxed and appeared to swallow his ejaculate. The bald lady's firm grip on her hair keeping her in place.

When he was finished, the masked man stepped back, letting his softening cock slip out of the blonde's mouth. Then the moved away and walked out a door way on the other side of the room.

"That was very good Lorraine," the bald lady said, bending over and kissing the blondes forehead. "You're really progressing."

The blonde got up and ran over to the other side of the room where there were tables piled high with food and pitchers of water. There were two other girls sitting on some oversized couches there. The room was very opulently decorated with thick carpeting and giant wall hangings. All of the girls were staring at Maureen.

Maureen was so shocked at what she had just witnessed that she was frozen mouth open, until she noticed the bald woman approaching her. "Good morning Maureen."

"How? How do you know my name?" Maureen asked.

The bald woman walked closer smiling warmly, as if she was dealing with a retarded person, and then took Maureen's hand. She led her across the room. "Do you hurt?" she asked, looking down at Maureen's thigh.

"Yes," Maureen answered softly, letting herself be led across the room.

She was led over to a small table with various lotions and jars on it. The bald woman picked up a small jar of cream and started to apply it to Maureen's thigh and shoulder. She winced in pain at first but let the strange woman tend to her. When she was finished, the bald woman led her over to a far corner with another oversized couch piled with thick plush pillows. She ran her hand through Maureen's hair.

"You must believe me, when I tell you that I'm here to help you," she said.

"Help me out of here then. I don't belong here. I don't know what's going on," Maureen said with tears welling up in here eyes.

"It's far too late for that. My name is Amanda, and if you listen to everything I tell you, you will be ok."

"Amanda, I don't belong here. I need to get out," Maureen said starting to sob uncontrollably.

"Oh Maureen," Amanda said putting and arm around Maureen and pulling her closer. "Listen to me. There is no way out unless THEY let you out. The doors are always locked and the windows are all barred. Even if you could break a window and scream for help, there is no one around for miles. No one will hear you."

"That can't be true. There has to be a way," Maureen cried.

"There are horrible men outside of these chambers that would like nothing more than to hurt you badly and then kill you slowely, if you try to escape," Amanda said. "Please remember that. What you've been through so far has been mild compared to what some go through here. I must leave you for a while. Eat, drink and bathe, before I get back."

Amanda got up and left through the same door the man in the leather mask had gone through. Maureen waited a few minutes and then went over to test the door. It was locked tight. Defeated for now, she went over to the food table and started to eat. She had eaten very little since her abduction, and she was famished.

The three other girls were all sitting there silently watching her. In addition to the blonde girl, there was an extremely tall, thin red head and a black girl who was similar in size and shape to Maureen. Her breasts weren't as large though.

"I'm Latonya and this is Laura," the black girl said pointing to the redhead. "That's Lorraine," she added, pointing to the blonde on the other side of the couch. "She's new like you. She's only been here two weeks."

"I'm Maureen," Maureen replied taking in the three girls for the first time. All three were dressed in skimpy pastel bikinis. All three had the same brands that Maureen had. "What is this place?" she asked.

"It's the training hall," Latonya answered. "We're training to serve."

"Serve?" Maureen asked.

"Yes," Laura answered this time. "And if you don't learn willingly and if you don't show progress, your life is over."

"They'll kill us?" Maureen asked incredulously.

"If you're lucky they will," Latonya answered. "Everything Amanda asks of you or teaches you, you must do. Everything. Without exception."

"What are we being trained to do?" Maureen asked. "What happened to the two blonde girls that came in here before me?"

"You're being trained to serve in everyway, especially sexually," Laura added. "We don't know all the answers. Latonya and I have only been here for three months and we don't know what will happen when Amanda has finished training us."

"Those two girls were sisters. They tried to escape last night," Laura added. "They're dead now, you can be sure. You better go bathe and dress as Amanda has asked you. She's much crueler than she appears."

"Were there others here training before? There are ten beds in there."

"Yes," Laura answered. "When Latonya and I first got here, all the other beds were filled. One by one the other girls completed their training and were taken away. You better bathe. Please," Laura pleaded pointing toward the sleeping chambers.

Maureen got up and slowly made her way to the bathroom she had seen earlier. The tubs were huge and there were scented bath salts of every variety beside each tub. The walls were lined with expensive oversized towels. It had been days since she had bathed and she felt filthy. She was surprised that her brandings didn't hurt much when she got in the water. Whatever balm Amanda had applied was amazingly effective.

When she was cleaned, dressed and refreshed, Maureen made her way back out to the large main room. Amanda had returned and was lecturing to the other three girls in front of the large couch. She motioned for Maureen to come over and join them. Maureen ran over, feeling a little better with something covering her up, even if it was a bikini. Bikini was probably the wrong word for what they were wearing. It was more in the lines of lingerie. Her large breasts were spilling out over the small cups of her skimpy top. At least her nipples were covered. At this point, it was the small victories.

"You look much better honey," Amanda said to her as she ran over. "You don't smell like raw sewage any longer either. Please have a seat with the others, and next time, don't be late."

Amanda continued her lecture. "You are all showing much promise and much progress. I'm very proud of you all. I have every confidence that Maureen, our newest arrival, will be just as successful," she said. "We are ready for the next evolution in your lives. Maureen, you will have to catch up quickly. I have been asked to accelerate all of the training. I trust that you know the fate if you fail to pass?"

The other girls nodded. Maureen nodded as well, and Amanda smiled at her.

sethp
sethp
3,632 Followers