Maureen's Abduction Ch. 03

Story Info
Tragedy and a chance to escape!
11.4k words
4.49
62.9k
38

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,660 Followers

(Thanks again to ET, PennLady and Meg. This is the thrilling finale...at least for now....stay tuned for more and give me your comments if you do want more chapters. )

*

"We understand," Mary said. Mark nodded as well.

Maureen got up and slipped her robe back on. "What happened to the last housekeeper?"

"We don't know. We think she was having an affair with the delivery driver. She was sick a lot too. The funny thing is that she had the same tattoo that you do and she wore the same type of jewelry."

Maureen frowned. So she wasn't the first slave brought into this family. "I've got to get some sleep. Mary...get to your room before you get in trouble. I'll see you both in the morning," Maureen said and then left the room.

She quietly made her way through the house. There was no sign of John and she was pretty sure that he hadn't been to her room. She knew she was playing a dangerous game with the twins. She also needed to talk to Mary about birth control. It wouldn't do to have her pregnant. No. That wouldn't do at all.

The next morning, Maureen was awakened by her door clicking shut. Groggily, she looked over at the alarm clock. It was only five o'clock. The covers were pulled back, revealing her luscious, naked body. John had come in. This was a first. Maureen moaned as she felt his tongue between her legs. He was eating her out for the first time. She grabbed his head, pulling him closer. He was good. She had forgotten how much she enjoyed this. Oral sex was a daily occurrence with Amanda and the other girls during her training. Just as she was bout to cum, he pulled away. Maureen opened her eyes looking up at John as he entered her. This was definitely the way to wake up in the morning. The sex was rough and quick. He pulled out of her after a few minutes and shot his load on her stomach.

"We're having a guest for dinner," he said fastening his pants. "I want you looking your best and I want this house spotless. I have tonight's menu and your instructions posted on the fridge," he finished and then got up and left.

A guest? Maureen wondered who on earth would be coming over. Nobody called the house line, and the twins rarely talked about anyone outside of the house. As she stepped into the shower, Maureen tried to imagine who would be coming over and if it would be a chance to contact the outside world and her parents.

The house was empty by the time Maureen left her chambers. She checked the menu that John had left her. It was easy enough. Steak and shrimp with salad and ice cream for desert. Maureen spent the rest of the day cleaning the house. She cleaned and tidied up every inch of the house except for her master's office.

By the time five o'clock came, the dinner was almost done and she was dressed in her most professional outfit. It wasn't as revealing as most of the other clothes that she had. It was a medium length black dress. With her apron on, she looked almost like a maid from Victorian England.

The twins came in around five thirty and immediately went upstairs to get changed. Maureen grabbed Mary as she was heading up the stairs.

"Who's coming to dinner and why are you kids changing?" she asked.

"Oh...You don't know?" Mary said disbelievingly.

"No," Maureen said simply.

"Katy is coming over," Mary said.

"Who's Katy?" Maureen asked.

"Dad's fiancée," Mary answered, and then ran up the stairs.

He's engaged? Maureen's first thought was that John was an asshole. He had fucked her and thus cheated on his fiancé only this morning. Maureen almost laughed out loud at that thought. A man that kept a real slave couldn't be anything less than an asshole anyway. Maureen found herself getting angrier and angrier the more she thought about it. Was she jealous? That thought was even more absurd.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the front door opening and shutting. Maureen hurried out to greet the guest. Katy wasn't quite what Maureen was expecting. She was shorter than Maureen and had shoulder length, curly blonde hair. She was petite, but sported a pair of impressive breasts that jutted out from her small frame. Maureen could tell just from looking at her, that Katy had a sour disposition. This could be a long evening.

"I hope dinner's ready Maureen?" John asked.

"Yes sir, it is," Maureen responded taking John and Katy's jackets and hanging them on the rack by the door.

"Are the kids ready for dinner?" he asked next.

"Yes sir, they are," Maureen responded. "Should I call them down?"

"Yes. Thank you," John answered, leading Katy down the hall towards the dining room.

"She's much better mannered than your previous help John, although she's a little on the fat side," Katy said to John, not caring one bit if Maureen could hear her or not. "Are you sure you want to have that lack of discipline modeled in front of the twins? She must cost you a fortune in food."

They continued down the hall until their conversation became a faint hum. Maureen was livid. "Fat?" she said under her breath. "That anorexic, stuck up bitch is calling me fat?"

Maureen didn't hear Mary and Mark come down the stairs.

"Yes. Isn't our future mother lovely?" Mary said sarcastically as she sauntered past Maureen.

Mark just looked at Maureen and shook his head. "Don't listen to her," he said as his eyes drifted down to Maureen's chest.

Taking a deep breath, Maureen headed into the kitchen to start serving dinner. The dinner was a smashing success. Everyone seemed to enjoy it, with the exception of Katy. She made a point of complaining about every last thing. Maureen found it funny, though that Katy ate every last thing on her plate. What did John see in this little bitch? Sure she was beautiful, sitting there in her little red dress. She would make the perfect little trophy wife, but she didn't know how John could stand to be with her for more than five minutes.

After dinner, the twins excused themselves to go start on their homework and John and Katy walked out onto the back deck. Maureen cleared the table and started cleaning up in the kitchen. She made her way to the deck with two glasses of wine that John had requested.

When she walked out onto the deck she found John and Katy in a deep passionate embrace. Maureen cleared her throat and offered the wine to them. Katy actually snarled at Maureen for interrupting them. John found this amusing and chuckled to himself and then dismissed Maureen.

Maureen was fuming by the time she got back to the kitchen. She actually hated this little woman. She hated her more than she hated Amanda back at the training hall. In a perfect world, Katy would be the one marked as a slave and scrubbing the pots and pans, while Maureen would be out on the deck making out with John sipping wine. Her head was spinning. Shouldn't she be hating John more? He was the slave master after all. Katy was just a garden variety gold digger, who was spoiled rotten and Maureen was more angry and confused than usual.

When she was finished cleaning up, Maureen headed back to her room. She could hear Katy giggling like a school girl out on the back deck. She knew that she should probably check in on the twins but she wasn't in the mood. They were probably getting it on with each other again anyway. Maureen was the fifth wheel in this house anymore.

"Well what do you expect you dumbass," Maureen said to herself as she unfastened her bra back in her bed chamber. "You're a fucking slave." She laughed out loud. "You are a fucking mess girl," She said to her reflection.

Maureen took a moment to admire her reflection in the mirror. She wasn't fat, at least not in her opinion. She was pleasantly plump and her breasts were large and heavy and natural. "Fuck that anorexic bitch," Maureen said winking at herself. Maureen got under her covers and soon fell asleep. She was exhausted from all the cleaning she had done today and didn't have any more energy to devote to hating Katy.

Maureen's eyes popped open. She looked over at the alarm clock. It was five past midnight. Then she heard it again. There was a muffled scream. That's what had woken her up. Maureen hopped out of bed pulling on her silk robe and tying it shut. She opened her door and stood quietly listening. She heard it again and it was coming from upstairs.

Maureen quietly made her way up the stairs. It must be the twins. She was going to have to give Mary a lesson in keeping quiet. Of course with Mark's thick sausage, she could hardly blame Mary for being vocal during sex.

Coming to the top of the stairs, Maureen marched towards the twin's room, but then she heard the muffled screaming again and it was coming from behind her. It was coming from John's room. She didn't know why she was surprised. Why wouldn't he be fucking his fiancé? That's what engaged people do. They have lots of sex.

She knew that she should have just headed back to her room and put in some earplugs, but Maureen had to look. She just had to. It was a compulsion.

As Maureen got closer to John's bedroom, she could hear his bed squeaking and she could hear Katy and grunting. She knew that she was risking getting shocked, but Maureen quietly turned the doorknob and opened the door a crack, peering inside.

Katy was on her hands and knees and John was fucking her in the ass from behind. Maureen's face flushed with anger. It should be her in that bed getting fucked not that slut Katy. As if he had planned it, John turned towards the door and stared into Maureen's eyes. He smiled at her as he stuffed his cock back into Katy's anus. Katy had collapsed forward with her face in a pillow and was squealing as John pounded his cock into her. He grunted and his body tensed. Maureen knew that he was flooding Katy's ass with his sperm. John winked at Maureen and then pulled his cock out of Katy with a wet plop. His sperm started to leak out of Katy's asshole and down her leg. John moved up and kissed Katy passionately.

Maureen quietly closed the door and ran down to her bedroom. John had looked her in the eye and smiled as he fucked his fiancé. What did that mean? Was he angry? Was he going to ask her to join in? Was he trying to fuck with her head? Was he going to kill her?

It took Maureen hours to fall asleep. She was waiting for John to come downstairs. He never did.

The next morning, Maureen heard the front door shut and John's car speed off down the driveway. When she went out into the kitchen she found the twins eating cereal.

"Good morning Maureen," they both said in unison.

"Good morning you two," Maureen answered. "Sleep well?"

"No," Mary answered with a look of total disgust on her face. "How could you sleep with all that screaming going on?"

Mark laughed out loud at that. "Yeah."

"Okay," Maureen said. "I did hear our guest getting a little vocal last night."

They all giggled at that understatement.

"I'm leaving the day she moves in," Mark said.

"Me too," Mary added. "Even though dad will disown us and take away our inheritance. I don't even care."

"Don't tell our father that we're telling you this," Mark said to Maureen. "He has a temper. We're both only still here because he needs us. He lost it when mom died and he hasn't been the same since."

Nobody had noticed Katy's shadow in the doorway. She had been in the den and had discovered a few secrets of her own. She had overheard most of the conversation and was fuming. She had hated Maureen the moment she laid eyes on her.

The twins grabbed their books and left to go to school slamming the door behind them. Maureen went about cleaning the table when she heard movement behind her. She turned around to see Katy standing there scowling at her.

"You're in my way," Katy said simply.

"I'm sorry," Maureen replied obediently and stepped to the side.

"No you stupid bitch," Katy said. "You're in my way to John. I know what you are."

"I'm just the servant," Maureen said starting to feel nervous.

"You're a whore for hire. I've seen the documents and I've seen the video," Katy yelled.

What video? "No. I'm ...You don't understand," Maureen said taking a step backwards.

"Oh I understand perfectly," Katy said. "I take it you know what this is?" She said flashing her wrist at Maureen. She was wearing one of the bracelets that controlled the shock collar.

"Please!" Maureen squeaked. "I'll do anything you ask. I can't leave or John will kill me. Help me leave and you'll never see me again."

"Lies!" Katy screamed at her. "Once you're out of the picture, John is all mine! Mine!"

Katy pressed the bracelet and Maureen fell to the floor, convulsing. Katy came over and kicked Maureen in the face as she shocked her. Blood poured from her nose and her eyes rolled back into her head.

The pain stopped and Maureen could breathe again. How long had she been unconscious? She couldn't move from the floor. She felt hands on her shoulders as she was helped to her feet. Mark and Mary were there helping her into a kitchen chair.

"What?" Maureen managed weakly.

"It's ok," Mary said with a tear making its way down her cheek. "She can't hurt you any longer."

Maureen shook her head to clear it, and let Mark help her to her feet. She looked to the other side of the kitchen to see Katy on the floor with blood leaking out of her head.

"What happened?" Maureen asked Mark.

"I...well Mary stopped her. She was going to kill you," he said. "You were bleeding and flopping around on the floor and she had a kitchen knife in her hand."

"I grabbed the big metal skillet from the counter and hit her over the head until she stopped pressing that thing on her wrist. I think I killed her," Mary said breaking down into sobs.

Maureen rushed over to Katy. She wasn't breathing and she didn't have a pulse. She was dead. This was bad. Now was the time to escape. She grabbed Mary and Mark pulling them down the hallway to their father's office.

"Sit down," she told them, wiping blood from her face. "Your father will kill me when he finds Katy dead here. It doesn't matter how she died. It was me that caused all this no matter how it finished."

"But..." Mary protested.

"But, nothing. Listen to me," Maureen continued. "I'm a slave. I'm your father's property. This is what this collar I wear is. It's a shock collar. Your father has sensors around the house. If I cross that invisible threshold, I get shocked. Do you understand?"

"No," Mary said scowling. Mark just stared at her. Wheels were turning in his head.

"In this office are the controls. You have to help me find them. Mark! Start looking. Please!" Maureen yelled.

Mark did as he was told and got up and started looking around. Maureen went over and knelt in front of Mary.

"You saved my life. Without you I'd be dead," Maureen said. "You have to help me leave though. You have to help me find the controls so that I can be free."

Mary nodded. Clearly she didn't understand or believe everything that Mary was saying, but she did get up and start searching her father's office with Mark.

"Hey look at this," Mark exclaimed.

Maureen ran over to that side of the office. He had opened a cabinet and found some rather expensive electronic equipment. Maureen didn't wait to find out if it was it or not. She ripped it out of the cabinet and onto the floor and started to smash it with a large rock that John used for a paperweight. Within moments, the equipment was smashed and useless on the floor.

"Grab everything and break it," Maureen yelled, catching her breathe. "We don't have time to check everything. Smash it all!"

The three of them grabbed every last speaker, remote control, monitor and miscellaneous piece of electronics that they could find. They smashed IPods and cell phones and laptops. Mark had made a trip to the garage to get some hammers and pretty soon the office was in ruins.

"Mark, can you figure out a way to get this collar off?" Maureen asked.

He fidgeted about with it for a few minutes. "I can't get it off. It seems to have a mini lock mechanism that I have no idea how to pick. It's tight and I don't think I could cut it off without hurting you," he told her.

"Thanks for trying Mark," she replied to him touching his arm to reassure him that she meant it. "I'm going to have to chance it and hope that we got everything. I've searched the entire house including the attic during my cleaning and I haven't found anything else.

"I don't want you to go," Mary said quietly.

"I know honey but think," Maureen told her. "There's a dead body out in the kitchen. Tell your father when he gets home that I killed her and then fled after destroying his office. You don't want to have the police called on you and if I don't leave I'll be dead before morning."

"Oh, you'll be dead in five minutes bitch!" a voice boomed behind them.

Maureen turned quickly only to be smacked hard across the face. She went flying backwards and fell over the desk, landing on the floor. She only had a moment to try to get her breathe back before she was pulled up by her hair. The pain was unbearable.

"You killed Katy and then tried to turn my own kids on me?" he yelled.

"Dad, no!" Mary shrieked behind him. "Katy was trying to kill her by shocking her to death. She would have died!"

"Shut up and get out of here!" he yelled at Mary. "Both of you get upstairs in your rooms and stay there until I come up." He closed his hands around Maureen's throat and started squeezing. He was going to strangle her with his bare hands.

Maureen's face turned purple and her eyes bulged out of her head. She flailed at his arm but to no avail.

"No dad! Stop!" Mark yelled and then grabbed his father's shoulders.

John dropped Maureen to the floor and turned, punching his son in the face. Mark fell back bleeding. Mary shrieked as her father walked over and started kicking Mark in the face and ribs. She ran over to stop her father and was rewarded with a slap that sent her sprawling on the floor.

John stopped his assault on Mark and walked over to where Mary was laying. "Seems like I've been too soft on you two," he said looking down at his daughter. "Well, that stops tonight. I'm going to teach you a lesson in obedience that you might not survive. First, I'm going to kill this whore."

John collapsed to the floor unconscious. Maureen stood behind him holding the massive stone paperweight. "He's alive," she said looking down at John. He was still breathing at least.

Mary jumped up and ran over to Mark. He was battered and bloody and groggy, but appeared to be okay.

"I'm taking off before he wakes up and I'm taking the Mercedes," Maureen said taking John's car keys and wallet. Then she grabbed his briefcase and started rummaging through his drawers. She found a wad of cash and a hunting knife. She then ran into her room and grabbed a small bag of belongings and toiletries and a jacket before returning to the den. John was still unconscious on the floor. A small puddle of blood had pooled beneath his head.

"I'm going now," she said. "Do you two have any relatives?"

"No," Mary said flatly. "I think he's going to kill us both too when he wakes up, Maureen. We're coming with you."

"I...I...Okay," she said. "Grab a small bag of clothes and meet me out front in one minute. As soon as I get the car out of the garage I'm going, and either you're with me or you're not."

The twins ran upstairs. Maureen took another look at John. He was completely motionless on the floor. She knew in her heart that she wouldn't leave the twins her to face John's rage when he woke up.

"Well here goes nothing," she said and then ran out the front door.

Mark and Mary opened the passenger and rear door as soon as Maureen pulled out of the garage. Maureen floored it and took of down the driveway. She was expecting to feel the pain of the shock collar at any moment. What if they hadn't smashed the right things? She had no idea what she was looking for. Would they all die if she convulsed at the end of the driveway while going near sixty miles an hour?

sethp
sethp
3,660 Followers