Maverick Cattle Company Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The muscular, cherry red animals that poured off the trailer impressed Darrin. He hadn't made the time to research the breed like he normally would have, so he hadn't been sure what they looked like. He noticed they were a mix of polled and horned animals and while they were fairly docile, they were extremely alert.

As the first truck pulled off, Darrin did jump in to help. With all three of them working, they soon had pens full of the remarkable red cattle. Darrin stood on the corral looking over the cows and was impressed. He had to admit they were wonderful looking animals, but something about their appearance was nagging at him.

"So, what'd ya think?" asked Mitch.

Darrin turned to find Mitch and Josh waiting for his reaction. "I think they look amazing! You guys did a great job picking out a herd."

A broad smile spread across both of their faces. They all turned to look over the milling animals and Josh piped in. "Wait until you see the bulls we got. They have impressive bloodlines and their rates of gain were fantastic!"

Darrin noticed that Mitch flinched a little and remained silent. But Darrin chalked it up to nerves. They watched as a smaller gooseneck trailer pulled in with the bulls. Darrin could see the two large beef animals pacing the trailer as Mitch helped guide it into position. He and Josh moved to one side of the bull's pen and watched as Mitch cracked open the rear gate to the trailer.

The first bull raced from confinement into the open pen. Darrin admired the rippling red skin, his sleek hornless head and muscular body. As with the females, something about the bull was tugging at memories. As he felt close to solving the riddle, the second bull raced out. Darrin looked at the horns, longer ears and larger hump and everything clicked into place.

"You must be fuck'n kidding me! You bought goddamn Brahmans! You fuck'n asshole," said Darrin in a barely contained scream.

"No, they aren't Brahmans, but Brahman was used in their breeding. They aren't crazy like those cattle at the research station. Josh and I were careful to pick only animals with good dispositions," explained Mitch quietly.

Darrin looked at the two bulls just in time to see the horned bull turn and snort at them. Without another word Darrin jumped off the fence and stormed to the house. Josh moved beside Mitch as they heard the door slam when he went into the house.

"What's wrong? I thought he would be happy. What's he mad about?" questioned Josh.

"When we were in grad school Darrin had a bad run-in with a crazy Brahman bull. It almost killed him," said Mitch softly.

"Oh. What're we gonna do then," asked Josh.

Mitch looked at the youngster and clapped his hand on his shoulder. "We aren't doing anything, I'll talk with Darrin after he has time to think about it. Let's get the cattle settled in."

Mitch helped Josh get all the animals in the right pens and double checked on the two bulls before he left Josh to fill feed bunks and troughs. As he walked back to the house, Mitch tried to work out how much damage control he was going to need to do, but he just wasn't sure.

Mitch walked into the house and heard the clink of a bottle being set down. Turning the corner into the living room, he saw Darrin sprawled on the floor, staring out the window. Mitch quietly walked up and watched Darren take another long pull on his beer.

"I didn't handle that very well, did I," said Darrin.

Mitch straddled Darrin, sitting in the chair with him between his legs. He started rubbing Darrin's shoulders without saying anything. He continued for several minutes, letting his thoughts become clearer. He ran his hand down Darrin's chest and gave him a slight hug.

"I should have told you. I really don't know if it was on purpose, or I just forgot," admitted Mitch.

"The sight of that bull scared the crap out of me," said Darrin.

"I know, babe, but honestly they're big babies. Josh and I were careful to not pick any wild stock, and the Gerts have had most of the crazy bred out of them."

"Ok. I know. I'll be fine. Just give me some time. Let's go back out though. I don't want to have to have to have any more talks with Josh," said Darrin with a chuckle.

Mitch smiled and stood, teasingly rubbing his crotch against the back of Darrin's head. With a chuckle at the look he got, he helped Darrin up. Mitch wrapped his arms around Darrin and hugged him tight. Pulling back slightly, he kissed Darrin softly.

"They were the right choice, you'll see," said Mitch with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah. We'll see," said Darrin with a playful swat at Mitch. Darrin followed his husband out of the house, enjoying the view of his tight backside as they moved to help Josh settle the cattle in for the night.

<><><><>

"Mitch, I'm telling you, this is a bad idea," said Darrin as they walked through the door. "What if we run into one of my students? How will I explain being in a porn shop?"

"Why would you need to explain anything? You are well over the legal age to be in here, and all this shit is legal. Even in Oklahoma."

"Yeah, well how would you feel if you were shopping for sex toys and you ran into your professor?" asked Darrin.

"Jeez! You're a little worry wart ain't ya? Stop being so paranoid. Maybe we'll find something fun that you didn't see on your little website," said Mitch with a smirk.

With a sigh and a roll of his eyes, Darrin surrendered. The pair walked through the store, chuckling at some of the items, and selecting a few to buy. Just as they rounded a display of man-on-man videos, Mitch stopped Darrin with an out flung hand. Darrin looked questioningly at Mitch, who nodded down the isle at another customer.

"That's Boorman!" whispered Mitch.

"No, no way!"

"Watch him walk. It's his 'corncob up his ass' walk. But it looks like it might be something else up his ass," said Mitch with a chuckle.

Darrin watched for a few minutes and then smiled to himself. It was definitely Boorman. Darrin snickered at his armload of sex toys, including a huge purple butt plug that looked as big as his wrist. Darrin's eyes narrowed and he stepped forward; ready to confront Kevin, when he felt Mitch grab his arm.

"No, not here. You have something on him, it might be useful later," whispered Mitch.

Darrin thought a minute and sighed, "Yeah, you're right. He'd just twist it around. But the little closet case, it pisses me off."

"I know, babe. And you know how much I'd like to call him out. But I just have a feeling this will be useful later. And guess what? I have this." Mitch held up his phone. "So we can just snap a few pictures, then he won't be able to squirm out of it later."

Darrin smiled and nodded at Mitch's suggestion. They carefully moved around the store, following Boorman and taking a few photos. He had picked up several gay videos, in addition to his haul of sex toys. Darrin glanced as they walked past that section, and was surprised to discover they were all hard-core leather and bondage films. Once Boorman had made his purchase and left, Mitch turned to Darrin and started chuckling.

"Oh my god, he's a total closet case! He's a bottom boy without a top," said Mitch through his laughter.

"It's kinda sad don't you think? He hates us for being what he wishes he could be," said Darrin slowly.

"You make choices, you live with the consequences. He hates anyone who is gay because he thinks it's not normal, that includes himself," said Mitch with a scowl. "Besides, he's caused us trouble from the beginning. He deserves whatever he gets."

"Ok, ok, you're right. I'm just a soft touch, and apparently that includes assholes."

"I don't forgive assholes! But we have a ton of our own fun toys. Let's pay for them and head home," said Mitch, "Besides, one of these is for Josh!"

"Oh fuck no! Don't you dare buy Josh a dildo! Oh my god, do you want to send him into therapy?" spouted Darrin as he turned to find Mitch holding his stomach in laughter.

"What's so fuck'n funny?" asked Darrin with a scowl.

"Like I'd give Josh sex toys. You're so easy!"

Darrin looked at Mitch, his mouth hanging open as his husband continued to laugh at him. Gathering himself, he turned and marched to the counter, put their purchases on it and looked at the clerk with an expression that dared him to say anything.

Sitting in the pickup on the way home, Darrin stared intently out the window. Mitch watched him; afraid he was in one of his moody funks. Mitch saw his shoulders begin to shake and was afraid something that had happened was bringing up bad memories. But then Mitch heard the sound of soft laughter, and soon Darrin was producing a good belly laugh. He turned back to Mitch and wiped the tears of laughter from his eyes.

"I am easy sometimes, aren't I?"

Mitch rubbed his hand over Darrin's back, "That's why you're so wonderful. You are always trying to protect everyone."

"Jeez, being the bleeding heart is so tiring sometimes," said Darrin with a snort.

"Yeah it is," agreed Mitch with a laugh.

<><><><>

When Darrin and Mitch pulled into the driveway, they could see Josh standing in the front yard talking to someone. As they pulled closer it was obvious they were not having a cordial conversation. Josh had a severe look on his face, and his arms crossed. Parking to one side, they watched for a few minutes before they moved to get out of the pickup. As they walked to Josh's side, they could hear the conversation.

"This thing of yours has gone on long enough. Your mother and I forgive you, but you have to come home now. We've found a place that will treat you for your problem."

"Problem? What problem? My being gay? Cause that isn't a problem, it's just part of me," replied Josh stiffly.

"Josh, lower your voice to me. The church is going to pray for you. We'll fix it."

"Fix it? You are gonna fix me! I'm not broken! No real doctor considers homosexuality to be a disorder. But you've found another religious freak that says they can treat homosexuality. There is nothing to talk about here, Dad. I'm not broken and I'm not leaving the ranch. Darrin and Mitch need me!" spat out Josh.

Josh's father drew back his hand and Josh braced himself. But at the apex of his swing, his father's punch was stopped suddenly by an iron grip. Turning, he saw his wrist in Mitch's grip.

"Sir, it's time for you to go now. Josh made himself clear, and he's no longer a minor," said Mitch through gritted teeth.

"You! You two! You're going to burn in hell for converting my son. You are evil and spread evil. When Jesus comes—"

Darrin made a step toward him with a look that would ignite stone. His fists were clenched at his sides as he moved toward the man. He started to speak, and then he felt a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"Darrin, I've got this. This is one battle that I can fight on my own. I've known this day was coming since I got here in Sheriff White Cloud's car," said Josh. Then he turned to his father and began quietly.

"I am not going with you, Dad. You gave that up when you and Mom beat me a year ago. I'm not broken, and I'm not going to hell because I'm gay. You need to actually read the bible instead of spouting what other people tell you. Because I have read it, done my research, and I don't agree with your interpretation. You can't pick some things and not other because they aren't convenient. You also talk about the original bible, but it doesn't exist. Everything has been filtered through 2,000 years of interpretation. My God doesn't punish people who love each other and are doing no harm.

You threw me out of the house, but after a year you want me back? I would have been homeless and living on the street if it weren't for these men. They've taken care of me, fed me and helped me grow into a man that you, well Grandpa anyway, would be proud of. If it weren't for them, well, I probably wouldn't be alive," Josh took a deep breath and shook his head.

"Now, if you want to be around me, you are the one who has to change, not me."

The older man looked at his son and then clenched his jaw. He jerked his hand free of Mitch's grip and stormed back to his pickup. Josh stood with crossed arms and watched as his father sped down the driveway. As the pickup disappeared into the distance, he let out a long sigh. Darrin walked up behind him and put his arm over his shoulder.

"It could be worse. He's still alive, at least as long as they're alive there's a chance that they will understand. My dad died first. But I'm not sure he would have ever understood," said Darrin.

"Darrin, they beat me so bad that the Sheriff had to rescue me and bring me here. They ignored me for a year, and then came back with a 'cure'. I don't think it's going to change for them either," said Josh with tears that were barely held back.

"You are our family, Josh. Darrin and I want you to stay as long as you'd like. You always have a home with us," said Mitch as he walked up beside Josh on his other side.

Josh turned and smiled at Mitch, "Thanks Mitch. I appreciate that. A lot of kids like me aren't lucky and end up homeless and turning tricks to feed themselves. I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate what you've done."

Josh hugged them both and smiled weakly. Darrin and Mitch each hugged him in turn. They sat down on the steps together and quietly watched the crimson sunset. The quiet time together seemed to dispel the tension of the encounter. Mitch looked at Darrin and winked just before he reached down and started tickling Josh. He quickly discovered his most vulnerable spots and soon had him squirming on the floor laughing hysterically. Mitch stepped back and chuckled as Josh caught his breath, having successfully dismissed the pall that had hung over them. Mitch helped Josh up and then gently shoved him toward the door. As he moved forward, Mitch cast a grin at Darrin and started.

"You know, Josh. We picked up a di—"

Mitch was cut off by a sharp whack on the back of the head from Darrin. Looking over with an unrepentant smile, he followed the other two into their house for a nice family meal.

<><><><>

Mitch walked out of the bedroom swinging something hot pink that looked vaguely familiar to Darrin. As he got closer, Darrin blushed deep red when he recognized the double-headed dildo from the adult store they had went to a few weeks before. Darrin covered his face with both hands and moaned as Mitch became more and more lurid with the toy. As Mitch started doing his version of a stripper dance, Darrin peeked between his fingers.

"Damn, Mitch. What were we thinking to buy that thing?"

"I think we thought we'd be having fuck'n hot sex. That's what I think," replied Mitch.

"I don't even know how to use it," said Darrin with a slight smile.

"Let's go see what it'll do! Josh is gone for awhile."

Darrin nodded in agreement, took Mitch's offered hand and followed him into the bedroom. Closing the door behind them, Darrin walked behind Mitch, running his hands over Mitch's muscular chest.

"Have I mentioned lately how much I love you?" whispered Darrin.

"Yup, but it's always good to hear," said Mitch as he turned in Darrin's arms, "I love you too, handsome. A lot."

They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed. Their souls poured into each other as the feelings of tenderness overwhelmed them both. Darrin let his lips trail down Mitch's neck, kissing lower until he reached the hollow at the base of his neck. He heard a soft sigh from Mitch and held him close. After a few more moments, Darrin felt Mitch's tongue tracing along the rim of his ear. The tingling ran down his body, and he sighed softly as he felt Mitch's teeth close on his ear lobe.

"Damn, that feels good," said Darrin quietly.

He grasped Mitch's t-shirt and tugged it upward, exposing his hairy chest. He leaned in and took a deep breath, the scent of his man curled through his brain as his hands relished the texture of his body. Darrin tugged the shirt off and let it drop to the floor, then quickly peeled his own shirt off and took Mitch back in his arms. Their explorations were slow and deliberate with delicate touches trailing over each other's bodies. Soon their cocks were rock hard, and ready.

They gently undressed each other and climbed into bed. Mitch held the dildo up and grinned at Darrin.

"So, I think we should start with you and see how it feels," said Mitch with a grin.

"Hmm, sounds great to me. Get me ready, babe."

Mitch coated Darrin's hole with lube and then slid in a finger. Working it slowly, he ran his free hand over Darrin's body as he explored his depths. Soon he was up to three fingers and Darrin was writhing on the bed beside him. He slowly let his fingers slide out and then ran his hand up and down Darrin ass.

"Oh god, Mitch. I'm ready, put it in," said Darrin.

Mitch took the hot pink length of gel and covered it with lube. Feeding one end into Darrin, he soon had over half it's length buried inside his husband. Sliding it slowly back and forth, he watched as Darrin relaxed and started to move in the same rhythm. Mitch enjoyed the show as Darrin's hand curled around his own pecs and then started rubbing his hard nipples. Mitch smiled as Darrin closed his eyes, losing himself in the hot sex. Mitch continued until he knew Darrin was buried in the sensations, and then stopped.

"Oh fuck. Don't stop! Screw me," begged Darrin.

"Time to share, babe. Move up a little, I'm pretty sure we need to be ass to ass for this to work" said Mitch with a smile.

Darrin moved up, resting on his elbows he watched Mitch move into place. He felt the wonderful tickle of Mitch's hairy ass rubbing against his own and enjoyed the sight of Mitch prepared himself. Darrin's cock flexed and belched out a blob of precum when the other head of the pink dildo slipped into Mitch's ass.

Their legs interlocked as their asses started grinding against each other. Darrin's fist wrapped around his cock and he started stroking it slowly. The motion of the toy was slow and shallow, causing passion to build as they gently moved as much as possible without losing the dildo. Soon though, while they were enjoying it, they were both giggling.

"Is it just me, or is this a little . . . odd," asked Mitch with a chuckle in his voice.

"It feels good, but it is kinda weird, yeah," said Darrin with a laugh.

"Race ya to get off!" said Mitch as he grabbed his cock and started pounding it. Darrin grinned and jacked his cock fast; knowing all the slow build up was going make him have a hair trigger. Darrin felt his orgasm begin just as Mitch signaled the beginning of his climax. As Darrin's cock exploded, he felt the first stream of Mitch's jizz land across his stomach. With volley after volley of cream crisscrossing their torsos, Mitch and Darrin finished emptying their nuts. They collapsed against the bed as the sex toy slowly slid out of their butts. As it left Mitch's ass with a wet slurp, he started laughing.

"Babe, we've tried a lot of things, and I want to try more. But this one I'll pass on doing again," said Mitch with a smile.

Darrin chuckled, "Yeah, it wasn't really all that I thought it would be either."

Mitch lifted up the lube-covered dildo and laughed again, "Yeah, I think we can retire the giant pink worm!"

Darrin chuckled and levered himself off the bed. Kissing his man first, he then dragged him to the bathroom to shower off the evidence of their latest fun time.

<><><><>

Mitch sat in the hot high school gym, on a hard folding chair, and kept his thoughts to himself. He was dressed in a suit and tie and looked even more uncomfortable than he was. If someone had told him a year ago that he would be sitting in the parents section for a young man's high school graduation, he would have laughed at them. But that's exactly where he was. Josh had made it very clear that he wanted them in the parent's section. After the showdown with his father, Josh hadn't heard another word from them and Josh had not said anything either. He and Darrin hadn't argued with his choice and had agreed to attend. So, now Mitch was sitting in a monkey suit, and squirming in discomfort.