Max

Story Info
She meets in, sans panties.
750 words
3.45
16.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called Max around 3 o'clock a.m. Max worked the night shift 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. His mood was a positive a sign that things were better than the days before. He mentioned his friend would be picking him up at 6:30 a.m. He told me, "It would be nice if you could be ready for 6:30 a.m., otherwise, you will miss your ride to my place."

I got ready in less than an hour. I headed over to his work, across the street. I noticed he was with his friend inside his work. He always gave his friend something for the ride. He looked at me with a smile while waiting for his friend.

I wore my black sexy nylons with no panties, my black skirt for added effect, and my black top with no bra...I thought the less the better. I finally was at his place, as Max looked at me like the way someone who has a hidden hunger pain. He turned on the television that was turned to the sex channel for the mood. He poured two cups of coffee to add to the moment. He excused himself to have a shower. After 10 minutes he returned with his bathrobe that covered his wet hard body.

I stood in front of him while he glared at my body before him. He stroked my hard body and peeled the clothes that prevented his starved lust. Max started to peel the top as my erected nipples turned him on. I couldn't resist my hidden passion by assisting to bring on every amorous moment. Max continued down slowly removing my skirt with a gleaming smile, everything was to his liking. I stared at him while he was enjoying each and every lustful moment. He stopped for a moment to view his beautiful masterpiece. My vagina showed itself through the nylons while teasing him to go further. Max slowly removed my nylons until I was totally free for Max to take all of me. He pulled my body down to his size. I started trembling; I tried to resist the heat of my body as I continued to mount on his protruding, erect penis. Max removed his lose bathrobe. We started riding in rhythm until Max took my hand and guided me to the darkened bedroom.

I watched him as removed all the items off the table. He pressed against me while gently lowering me onto the table. My vagina was facing him ready for more. He ate me out; I was shaking and enjoying every passionate moment. His fingers played with my ravishing wet lips until he reached my clitoris. He surprised me by saying, "Close your eyes," I stayed in utter anticipation when he pulled open a drawer. I heard him open a package, and then he continued placing this small popping candy on my vagina. I heard sounds of popping as he groped my wet lips and continued massaging my clitoris until I felt a wild and wet river run through me. I shook as the popping continued to make me numb and unresponsive. I released the tension of my cum that completed me.

Max took my hand. When I stood I up I was very dizzy. I almost collapsed. This feeling of being numb overwhelmed me. We went back into the living room where we had another refill of coffee. We relaxed on the couch and still recovering I cuddled with Max. He kissed me while stroking me with his hand. Max made me feel whole and I was his. Knowing sex was a bad thing from years passed, I finally found someone who made me feel sex was comfortable and discovering more.

After relaxing, we went into the bedroom again. This time it was on the bed. Our nude bodies were between the sheets. I grabbed for his erect penis, I started massaging it with up & down motions until it became fully loaded. I placed my mouth over his cock until I could feel his cock grow into a full erection. His desire to cum became incredibly strong until he said "Oh yeah, Oh yeah". Then an unexpected explosion came in my mouth. I swallowed and continued to rub his cock until his pleasure was soon exhausted.

While we were in our splendor reminiscing on the ecstasy we created we remained as one. We fell asleep and snuggled like there was no tomorrow. We dressed and left the beautiful day as it was.