Max & Logon

Story Info
A night of romance turns into hot hardcore sex.
755 words
2.03
31.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anime69
Anime69
3 Followers

Logon had set up dinner for max, ever since she kissed him, he all ways new with I little magic he could get Max in bed, with him of course. When him and max were seated the gave a cheer with the wine and started to eat.

In the middle of them eating, Logon glanced over at Max, she bent over her picking up the food in her mouth. While Logon was looking at her he saw her cleavage. This made a bulge in his pants. At the end of dinner he told her to go freshen up. Which she said ok, she went and got in the shower. While logon was cleaning his hard on made it hard to move. When he picked up some dishes he felt a small pain in his crotch, this made him drop the dishes, causing it to break. So he unzipped his pants, witch allowed his dick to pop out. Max heard this.

Then Logon decided to do what he always did and spy on max in the shower. He never got caught cause she never said anything to him. When he opened the door a crack he noticed she wasn't their. So he opened the door all the way and walked in, when all of a sudden a pair of hot, female legs came down and rapped around his head. "Logon, What the hell are you doing?" Max says noticing his cock sticking out. "I can't lye to you. I was trying to spy on you in the shower." He replies.

"But what was that noise…?" She was cut off by a feel of motions from logon. Logon was turning his head so her pussy was in front of his face. Logon then stuck his tongue inside of her pussy. Max always wanted Logon to do this, and more and now she is getting it. Max continued to let Logon eat her out when she was about to have her first orgasm with Logon. After that, Max hopped of Logon and she guided him to his bedroom. Were she took off logons pants, and she got on her knees and she put his dick in her mouth.

She was going slow, being a rookie at this, when logon put his hand on the back of her head and made her go faster. She was rubbing his balls with her left hand and rubbing his inner thigh with her other hand. This was to much for him and he felt he was going to blow. Max felt this also and she started to go faster.

Logon blew his nut all over her face. Max licked it all up and then she laid on her back. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Logon!" Logon then removed all of Max's clothes and put his dick in her pussy. His started off slow when he heard Max Say, "I thought you didn't like slow. I SAID FUCK ME HARD!!!" Logon then started to really give it to her." He fucked her hard. Logon was really giving it to her.

He was fucking her like no tomorrow. He then felt his balls tighten again. He then shot loads and loads of cum into her pussy. Feel his hot cum in her pussy, caused her to cum also. They then fell down and took a small rest. After about 10 minutes they started to rub each other and kissing wild and passionately. " I want it in my ass Logon" She but over with her ass grinding his dick. This was is all time goal, to fuck Max in the ass." So he put his dick in her ass and he did it hard. He was fucking her ass, hard and long. Just the way Max liked it. While ass fucking her, he reached around and played with her tits. Felling this made her really horny.

She was bouncing and made his dick ram into her ass. Logon was in shock that she could stand that. A normal woman would have asked to stop in the first round. Thinking of this he remembered that she wasn't a normal woman but an enhanced one. This made him go even harder. Which even made Max worry. He then tensed his muscles and blew a large load into her ass.

They fell down on the bed with Logon's dick still in her ass. When Logon's bodyguard came walking in. "Hey big guy want to join?"

Max asks. "No thanks. I don't do whites. HaHa."

The End.

Anime69
Anime69
3 Followers