Max Hardman: Porn Star Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt her pussy twitch and spasm all around his throbbing member and it was enough to set him off. He pulled his cock from her sopping wet pinkness and had her sit down in the chair. She opened her mouth just as he shot the biggest load he'd ever shot all over her. He grunted in delight as every spurt brought more pleasure. The first couple shot five or six feet past her but the remaining eight or nine soaked her. She moaned in delight as the pleasure of her own orgasm dissipated. She sloppily slurped at his cum-covered cock lustily.

"So what's your name?" he made sure he spoke loud enough for the camera to pick it up.

"Cassidy." she kept slurping at the messy cock that had just made her cum so hard.

The director came running up.

"Holy shit boy! I'm so god-damned impressed that we're renaming it from Monster Bang 48 to....wait a minute, what the fuck is your stage name anyway?"

Tony thought about it for a minute. "Call me Max, Max Hardman." and with that he grinned.

12