Max Hardman: Porn Star Pt. 07

Story Info
Tony takes part in an odd "rank that pussy" porn shoot.
5.6k words
4.58
9.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: FIFTEEN PRETTY PUSSIES, ALL IN A ROW

It was being shot as one of those "reality" type pornos. Tony was fine with that. He'd been in the business for close to ten years and though the way people like to consume their smut had changed a little their appetite for it never waned. It was an outside shoot, and those were always nice, especially on a comfy spring afternoon.

The girls were lined up, fifteen of them. From what he understood most of them were pretty fresh in the business and he was pretty sure he'd heard that at least one or two of them was doing this as their first shoot. Heck, easy money he supposed. Some of them fidgeted, played with their hair, others talked, a couple bit their bottom lips and stared at his notorious, but only (currently) semi erect cock.

Today he was working with one of his favorite directors, Kaylee Biggs. She didn't pull any of that horseshit that a lot of the, mostly older, male directors did like constant position changes, fucking on awkward surfaces, or saying shit like "okay, we need an orgasm in 10 seconds". Tony hated the ones like that and usually refused to work with them. Kaylee understood how he felt, she too liked the performers to look like they were actually enjoying having sex so she typically let the male performers do whatever they had to to get some real good "girlie pop shots" as she called them.

It also didn't hurt that she was super cute herself. A tiny little lady she probably didn't even break five feet tall, had long jet black hair, and wore dark eye makeup and very punk-style clothing; all of which Tony found arousing. She also liked, much to Tony's enjoyment, to interact with her performers during the shoot. She'd talk with them, joke with them, and every now and then if she was feeling it would jump into the action herself. He'd never gotten to feel her pussy, but she'd helped suck him to a nice stiff erection a few times or licked a female performer's box in front of him. One time he'd gotten so into her "fluff" session that he'd been unable to tell her to stop in time and had partially cum in her mouth. She had swallowed the first couple of streams, wiped her lips with her sleeve, then jerked him off onto himself while playfully slapping his leg and telling him that he was a bad boy for doing so. Tony was pretty sure it had ended up on a bloopers reel somewhere.

"Okay ladies!" Kaylee said from somewhere behind Tony. "Here's the setup. Couldn't be simpler. Our guy Tony here reclining back in the chaise lounger has a bunch of little cards with each of your names on them and a marker. You're going to walk over," she made a motion of her hands toward Tony, specifically his crotch, "and take a seat on the cock."

A few of the girls giggled, a couple more blushed. Must be the newbies.

"It is a nice cock, as you can see." Kaylee joked. "I want you to put him inside you and sit all the way down okay? We're going to give him a few seconds to take in the ambiance of your lady parts and then I want you to go up and down on the cock five times and FIVE TIMES ONLY please. At the bottom of the fifth stroke give the man a few more seconds to feel you and then get up and walk over to the waiting area." she indicated a spot off to the left with some comfy chairs and sofas that had been brought outside for the shoot.

"He will then score your pussy," she smiled and laughed a bit, as did a few of the ladies. "on a scale of 1 to 10 on three different factors okay?" she counted them off on her fingers, tipped with black nail polish and sticking out of some of those cute stripey arm warmer thingies. "Tightness, texture...and wetness." she smiled back at Tony then once again addressed the girls, "So do what you gotta do ladies to make sure those pussies are wet. Nibble on each others' nipples, flick the bean...think about this" she bent over and grabbed Tony's cock by the base, it immediately plumped, "sliding into it...whatever gets you going okay?"

The girls nodded.

"Okay, ground rules. Again, sit down onto the cock once, let him feel it, five strokes, let him feel it some more, then you're done. No more okay!" a couple of the ladies let out a little giggle and Kaylee pointed to them specifically, "I know you, and you. Five strokes only." she emphasized. "Anyone wanting some more fucking after the scoring part of the video is in luck, as our friendly fella here will be happy to screw you silly on the couch over there for the ending of the video okay?"

Tony heard most of the girls mutter "okay"

"As you probably know if you've liked, EVER seen porn with Tony here in it he is good to go for a few rounds." she continued, counting off things on her delicate little fingers, "IF your pussy is so good he actually cums for you I DO NOT want you acting like something is wrong okay? I know lots of directors make performers, both the guys and the girls, feel guilty about having natural human urges and reactions. Well, that's not me. If he cums, smile please. It's not likely to happen with only 5 strokes for each of you...but Tony here is also not your typical male performer."

That provoked a laugh from the group.

Kaylee looked at him and smiled.

"It's possible." Tony admitted. "Why don't you ladies try to make it a challenge?"

A few "oohs" and "aahs" erupted from the crowd.

"All right," Kaylee said, "I think that about covers it. Try to have fun ladies please. A little dick and some sunshine for your day is a good thing right?"

With that she retreated to behind the camera. There were a few last minute adjustments to camera placement and then she walked over and knelt next to the chaise.

"Ready for this man?" she asked.

"Yep." he said, nodding his head toward his mostly erect penis.

"Oh come on man." she laughed, "I want 100% you know that." and with that she grasped his cock, gently pulled back the foreskin, and after pushing her hair behind her ear lowered her lips to his manhood. She slurped him into her mouth with one quick motion and he instantly arrived at full hardness. She smiled as best as she could with his dick in her mouth, feeling him swell. She lingered there for another 10 or 15 seconds, apparently enjoying the way he tasted in her mouth as she let out a few little light moans as she rolled her tongue around the head of his stiff prick. With a nice sucking "pop" sound she let him loose and turned to the ladies, "All yours girls."

The first one to come up was a darkly tanned brunette. He'd never worked with her before but was pretty sure he'd seen her around at some point. She has a lithe and muscular body like a track athlete, as well as a nice little triangle of neatly trimmed pubic hair. That was one thing Tony loved about working with Kaylee Biggs, he didn't get her to perform with the "plastic fantastic" bimbos that other directors usually hired. Fake breasts, waxed pussies, spray tans, all of that fake shit was a real turnoff in his mind. This girl, he thought, was not the epitome of what he found attractive, as she was a little too tall and thin for his tastes, but still she was a pretty girl and as she walked up she had a sweet smile on her face. She told him hi in a pleasant southern accent before almost awkwardly turning around to face back toward the other 14 girls.

Tony knew there was a small camera, like a GoPro, mounted to the foot of the chaise lounger that would capture the action from that angle.

He noticed the fine musculature of her back and her skin looked soft to the touch so he reached out and put a hand on her hip as she tried to line up the head of his cock with her opening. She had a fairly small pussy with just a little bit of the inner lips poking out. As she pressed herself down onto him he watched as his head disappeared between the lips in a quick "pop" that he hadn't expected. The first inch or two of her pussy was plenty wet but then as she slid down onto his rod there was a lot of friction. She was tight, that much was true, but the lack of moisture meant he wasn't able to feel a whole lot of her texture as she sat motionless, impaled on his prick, for a few seconds. At Kaylee's direction the girl began her five strokes. She moaned a tiny little moan each time and Tony tried not to wince a bit as each stroke seemed to pull a little too hard on his foreskin as she went down. He tried not to blame her though, after all she was the first one up and was probably nervous. The others would have the visual stimulation of watching other girls ride him before their turn so they'd probably be wetter.

By the time she finished the fifth stroke and just sat on his cock there was a tad more lubrication and he got a better feeling of her. She squeezed her muscles a few times and turned around to give him a smile. He reacted by squeezing his PC muscles a few times inside her in return. She got up, he took a second to fill out the score card making sure to be fair since she was the first, and then motioned for the next girl to come up.

This one was a cute plus-sized brunette with very nice hips and pretty decent sized breasts as well. She was very pale and between her legs he saw a cute little patch of pubic hair. It looked natural, probably only trimmed a touch to keep it kempt. She had pretty green eyes as well and looked to be very shy. As she walked up she giggled to herself and covered her cute face with her hands in embarrassment. He gave her a sexy look and thrusted his hips up and down a couple of times, causing his cock to bounce. It was meant to break the tension and it worked. She giggled again but this time let her hands fall to her side.

"It's nice to meet you." she said sweetly as she walked up.

"Nice to meet you too." he replied with a smirk.

"I'm sorry if I'm too wet." she said low. "My heart's just pounding out of my chest."

Wow, that was unexpected. Definitely not a problem though.

He watched as she tossed her leg over him, making her chubby pussy lips spread, and felt his cock get extra hard when he saw just how aroused she looked. She wasn't kidding. Her little pussy was bright red and extremely moist. He swore he could feel the heat coming off of it as she lined herself up. Pushing his throbbing head against her swollen hole his suspicions were confirmed, she was VERY hot and VERY wet. In one smooth motion she slid herself down onto him and he watched as his dick disappeared into the velvety smooth bright red interior, her lovely little tuft of pubic hair smashing down against his. He couldn't believe it, she felt amazing! Easily better than 95% of the girls he'd ever felt. Her texture was very noticeable against the sensitive skin of his cock head buried deep inside her womanhood. She was tight, but not from lack of lubrication or strong muscles, instead it felt like he was wrapped in a hot little cloud moist cloud. Her pussy was engorged with blood and puffy.

Then she began to move! He watched as his cock emerged from her furry snatch coated in a shiny layer of her juices. As she thrust down she did so ever-so-slowly. At first he thought it was simply for the sake of the cameras until he noticed that her hands, holding onto his shins, were shaking as her upper body shivered in ecstasy. Making sure to push her lady bits all of the way down onto him he thought he felt something at the back for a second, probably her cervix, and then she went up again. By the end of the third stroke Tony began to feel a tingle stirring in his loins. By the end of the fourth stroke his balls had ascended into place, ready to blow his load deep into this lovely girl's hot pussy. Fifth stroke...almost there! She sat and wiggled on him, making little circular motions with her pelvis, then was done and got up.

"No!" he'd wanted to yell out. He knew that if he'd grabbed her hips and pumped a couple of more times before shooting a huge load all over the girl's back or inside her that Kaylee wouldn't have gotten mad, but he decided to just let it go. He hoped, though, that the girl would be back for more in the second part of the scene over on the couches.

"Next." Kaylee called out.

Tony watched the cute ass walk away and could see a streak of wetness that had begun to run down the woman's leg. "Oh yeah," he thought as he filled out her score card with near perfect scores across the board, "she'll be back."

The next woman to come up was a bit older than the rest of the group, probably pushing forty. He knew that some guys didn't care to work with anyone over 25 but he thought that was stupid. Often it was the older performers who were the best lays. This one was a blonde, natural he thought, and though there was a bit of cellulite visible around her belly and inner thighs she still had a nice shape and a pretty face. She was probably just barely into the plus-size category and had large and heavy looking tits with large areolas, the kind that swing down in your face when a girl's riding you. He liked those kind a lot.

She didn't introduce herself but instead just gave him a little friendly smile and a glance toward his shiny and throbbing member before hopping up. Getting a closer look at her snatch he was more certain she was a natural blonde, as it was a mixture of medium brown and dark blonde hairs. It was also nearly as wet looking as the previous one though it looked less flushed. It was hard to tell though, as this woman had a nice golden skin tone that was several shades darker than the previous girl.

Liked a skill pro she lined the cock up and slid down onto it.

"Holy shit!" he thought. She wasn't as tight, as hot, and her pussy wasn't as nicely textured as the pale girl's had been but it was still very wet and also quite shallow. He could the tip of his penis pressed against the delightful "half-ping-pong-ball" shape of her cervix. After letting him get a good feel she rocked up and down with practiced rhythm. By the time he felt her cervix again he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. She went up for another stroke and as she came down he bottomed out in her one last time and felt himself go over the point of no return. He reached up and around her, grabbing those big juicy tits, and pulled her back onto him. His cock popped free of her with what he could have sworn was an audible wet plop and grabbing the base of his dick he aimed it toward her snatch and belly. He closed his eyes as his orgasm rushed over him. The first shot erupted so hard that he felt it with his fingers as it rushed through his cock and sprayed out onto the woman's pussy. The girls watching let out a little cheer and that only made him cum harder. The first shot had been thin prostatic fluid that had made a fun little mess on his partner's vulva but the second one was a thick white rope that skipped her pussy completely and landed on her stomach and tits with an audible splashing sound.

Tony held onto his cock, not stroking it, just letting the orgasm peter itself out. There was one more spurt, another spray up onto the blonde's crotch like the first one but this time thicker in consistency.

He let out a sigh as his climax waned.

"Damn, didn't know I was that good." the woman turned to him and joked. He just laughed with her, not wanting to tell her that it was the woman before her that'd put him so close to the edge. Still, credit where credit was due. Thanks to not rubbing himself the rest of the way off Tony was still quite hard and he asked her if she wanted to start over, asked her if she didn't mind since he had cum still oozing out of him. She apparently liked dirty talk as she whispered, "Fuck no, but if you bust again do it inside me."

She started over from the beginning. Pausing to let him feel her, five strokes, then pausing again. He felt her rub her clit a bit as she sat still on him before getting up. As she did a little string of juice, hers, his, or both, hung between their swollen genitals for a second. Tony was already having a very good time and still 12 more pussies to go!

Kaylee noticed that he was flying at a little less than full mast and asked if she needed to help him. Instead he called out to the cute pale girl that had been number 2 and asked if she'd come over and help. She gladly agreed and ran up and started going down on the cock she'd been riding just a minute or so before. He let her suck up and down it a few times but then said, "Climb on top, I want to feel your pussy again."

She gave his member one last slurp and then went to mount him reverse cowgirl.

"No no," he said, "turn around so I can see your pretty eyes."

Again she did as asked and though the fellatio had already gotten him back to 95% when she lowered that sopping wet and flushed pussy onto him he instantly went rock hard. It wasn't even in yet, his head was just resting between her lips. She took a second to rub it against her clit then positioned it at the entryway to her vagina and lowered down onto his rod. They both cooed in delight at the feeling. Her sex was just as hot as it had been a few minutes before, hell maybe even hotter. Tony had just cum, so wasn't looking to unload again quite so soon, but he knew that if she went to town on him, like he really wanted her to, he'd probably cum again very quickly. That last orgasm had only been a (relatively) small one and there was usually some left over tension after one of those. Instead he instructed her to just grind on him for a bit.

He was right about how worked up she was. Even without hard thrusting it took less than a half a minute before he noticed her nipples getting hard enough to cut glass and her cheeks starting to flush. She grinded that fantastically sloppy chubby slit against him a few more times and then muttered, "I'm cumming." He felt her puffy cloud-like vagina grab onto him tight, only to loosen up a second later and then go into spasm. The girl reached down past her thick midsection to rub her clit as she bucked on him. This seemed to kick in a secondary orgasm as he felt her spasms return and her head tilted back, taking shallow gasping breaths. She did that for probably close to ten seconds before tilting her head back to look down at him, her long brown hair flopping down onto his chest as she did so.

"That was so good." she cried in a voice that said "I don't want to stop." but she knew she had to.

He reached up and touched her on the cheek and smiled, then said in a low voice "You feel fucking amazing. I really hope you're going to hang around for the second part of the scene."

She nodded "yes" frantically, biting her lower lip. Then, hesitantly, she lifted herself off of him after grinding her clit into his pubic bone one more time. Tony's dick was soaking wet and a decent amount of creamy "girl cum" had been deposited all around the base of it. He made sure to give her a nice little smack on her cute ass as she walked away. She squealed in delight.

Tony managed to tackle the other 12 without cumming again. Not that he was holding back, it was just that after that first little one the five strokes wasn't enough to get there again. All of the girls were gorgeous in their own way and he'd have liked to cum for each and every one of them, but there was still the "reverse gangbang" part of the scene to film after they were done and he planned on having a few in the tank for that.

One of the girls was Polynesian and had a massive perky (but natural) rack and an insanely tight vagina. She was a bad girl and liked to talk dirty even more than the older blonde had. There was also a Nigerian woman, probably pushing 30 but in excellent shape, oiled up, with dark chocolate brown skin that glistened in the sunlight. Her box was nicely wet and though not as tight as some of the others had an interesting texture he'd never felt before. She got him the closest to cumming again. Ten more and when he wrapped up scoring the last girl's very muscular and slippery passage he noticed he still had one scoring card left over. They must have given him too many.

12