Max Porn Inc. Pt. 02

Story Info
It's complicated.
11.9k words
4.76
63.4k
87

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

*****

Amy sat back after I outlined my little story to go with the movie, "Wow! That's pretty wicked!"

"Have you ever done anything like that in real life?" I asked.

"I'm pretty wild but I'm not sure I would do that!"

"So do you still want to do it?" I asked her.

"Yeah sure... but I want $500 like you paid Kacey...I'll do it for that much!"

I picked up my video camera and said, "Let's do a little interview first. If that goes okay we can maybe try filming in a day or two."

"Okay, what are you going to ask me?" Amy said, sitting back on the couch.

"First, do you have your driver's license with you?"

"Yeah," she replied and pulled it out of her back pocket, "Why?"

"I want to make sure you are 18...you look a lot younger."

"Guys think I'm sixteen all the time." Amy laughed, "I guess it's better to look young than old!"

I checked her ID and gave it back to her, "Okay, good to go."

I turned on the camera and asked her the first question I could think of.

"How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"I was fifteen."

"So how many guys have you slept with since then?"

"Do I have to answer that?" She giggled, "I mean does that really matter?"

"No, not really I'm just curious...how many? Are we talking double digits here?"

"Noooo!"

Then Amy started counting on her fingers as she thought back, "Seven, unless I forgot someone."

"That's not so bad," I told her, "You have some experience going for you."

Amy smiled at me with her perfect teeth. She looked just totally hot with her angel face and rocking little body!

"Do you like oral sex?" I asked her.

"Yes."

"Give or receive?"

"Both."

"So you don't mind giving head?"

Amy looked at me with those big blue eyes, "Sometimes I get really turned on when I do that."

The girl was almost perfect looking! Even her lips looked like they'd never been around a dick before. My cock was stirring thinking about seeing her lips locked around my cock.

"What's your favorite position?"

She thought for a minute, "I like them all...but I guess doggy style is my favorite."

"Most girls do." I replied.

"It feels really good that way." She giggled, "At least it does to me."

"I'd like to see if you're camera shy." I told her, "Can you stand up and take your top off for me?"

"I guess so..." Amy looked a bit nervous.

"I'll give you fifty bucks for letting me see you naked right now, the other $450 if you still want to do the movie."

"Okay." Amy smiled and stood up.

Amy pulled her T-shirt over her head and put it on the couch. She started to unhook her bra like an expert.

"What size breasts do you have?" I asked zooming in as the bra came off.

"32B...is that too small?"

Amy stood there topless and grabbed her boobs, "They are nice and firm."

I moved right up to her, "They look perfect for a small girl like you...can I touch?"

"Okay."

I grabbed a handful of her right breast and gave it a squeeze, "They are nice and firm." Amy giggled, as I felt the other one just for good measure.

I ran the tip of my finger over her nipple and it popped up nice and firm, "Do you like having your nipples sucked on?" I asked teasing her left one.

"Yeah...that's getting me sort of turned on right now!" She giggled, and stepped back.

"Can you pull your shorts and panties off for me?" I asked, "I'd like to see the rest of you."

Amy unbuttoned her shorts, and wiggled them down to her ankles along with her pink panties. There was a nice small trimmed golden bush between her legs. I got a close-up of it for posterity! Amy had a nice gap between her lovely thighs, and beautiful full pussy lips!

"Very nice!" I told her and she grinned, "Turn around and let me see the back."

Amy turned around carefully and she had a nice little firm ass to go with that pussy!

"Put your knees up on the sofa and lean over for me."

Amy kicked off her sandals and removed the tangle of shorts and panties. She got up on the edge of the sofa cushion on her knees with her nice bare ass facing me. She rested on the back of the sofa on her fore arms and looked back, "Like this?"

"Perfect, spread your legs apart a bit more."

Amy spread her knees wider apart as I got closer with the video camera. She was very tan, except for where her bikini had left her skin white. That only accented her boobs and crotch, drawing my attention to those parts that men love so much!

She was looking back over her shoulder at me with a big smile, "You like?"

"Fucking amazing!" I whistled, "You are so hot my cock is getting hard girl."

Amy laughed, "I can tell!" as she pointed to the front of my pants.

The view was magnificent! Amy on the couch doggy style smiling back at me, her nice tits hanging down from her small chest. Even her nipples had turned into hard little cones of pink.

I moved from the side to right behind her.

Amy's round little ass and nice teen pussy between her legs looked absolutely the stuff wet dreams are made of! She had shaved her little pussy, except for the little golden patch of pubes above her slit.

I filmed a close up of her gap; above her vagina was a perfect little anus. It looked like a pencil would have a hard time going through there.

I ran my hand over her tight butt, and gave it a little slap.

"I never thought stripping for you would get me so turned on," She told me wiggling her cute little ass from side to side, "You want to do something right now?"

I ran my fingers down and touched her pussy. Amy jumped, "OOooooh...Don't do that unless you mean business!" she moaned.

"Do you get off very easy?" I asked her, pulling her butt cheek to the side to look at her nice little anus again.

"Keep rubbing me and you'll find out!" She laughed, "Damn you're making me horny!"

"Have you ever had anal sex?" I asked her, and touched her anus with my thumb.

Amy let out a moan and jumped again, "I tried it once."

"Did you like it?" I asked moving down and cupping her pussy mound.

Amy groaned and pushed back against my palm. Her pussy felt puffy and hot, and it was starting to get wet as hell!

"It was okay, but I like it better the normal way," She told me and pushed back on my fingers again.

I sat the camera down and got on my knees behind her. I just had to taste her hot little twat! I licked it and she moaned, wiggling her ass. Spreading her butt cheeks wide apart I licked up her crack and tickled her tiny anus opening.

Amy let out a gasp, "If you keep doing that you're going to have to fuck me!"

Amy started twerking her butt up and down as I licked her anus one last time. For a girl that looked like she should be in a church choir, it was hard to believe how sexual she acted.

"Do you like my pussy?" She asked looking back over her shoulder at me, "My boyfriend told me it was the tightest he's ever had."

Quickly I pushed my index finger all the way up her vagina. I was hot and wet and as tight as a condom!

"UNNnhhhhhh...damn!" Amy groaned, "Please...Mmmm..God I want to fuck you right now!"

I slipped my finger out of her and it was slippery with her juice, "I want to film you the first time you feel me in you." I told her.

"Aww come on...that's not fair!" She complained, "Don't leave me like this!"

I felt kind of bad about getting her turned on but I really wanted to film her expression the first time she got my nine inches in her tight little twat.

"I won't send you home horny, babe." I told her and slid my thumb all the way in her vagina from the back.

Amy was a hot one!

She immediately started bumping and grinding on my thumb like it was a penis! I kept my thumb in her and used my fingers curled up under her mound to rub her clit.

I was sort of to the side and filmed her moaning, and letting me fuck her with my thumb. My dick was hurting being trapped in my shorts but it was too late to let him out.

Amy was also a screamer. Which is great because I like a girl who makes a lot of noise during sex, and she didn't disappoint! Not only that... she had a potty-mouth to go along with it. If I'd known she had this secret side to her, I would have fucked her a long time ago when we first met at the pool.

The girl had no end of surprises for me that first night I did her interview. I was amazed at how a girl, who could pass for a cute librarian, was such a horny little slut!

Amy was twerking on my thumb, moaning and yelling stuff like, "Yesssss oh fuck YESSSS! Unh Unh God... I need to fucking CUM!"

I realized right then I'd found a jewel! The damn girl was going to be one wild ass fuck when the time came!

Amy threw her head back a few minutes later and let out a howl when she came. Her pussy started pulsating and contracting around my thumb in rapid fire little jerks. My cock hurt, and I could feel the end was wet in my shorts. It was going to take all my will power not to fuck her.

When her orgasm was over her little twat was leaking and my thumb and fingers were soaked. Amy turned around and sat down with a big smile on her face.

"That's a first!" She said, grabbing my hand.

"What?"

"I've never fucked someone's thumb before!" She laughed, and sucked my wet thumb into her pretty little mouth.

"Mmmmmm" She hummed and cleaned my thumb and fingers of pussy juice, "You got me so wet down there."

"God!" I thought as I watched her. "This is one hot little blonde!"

"Come here," She told me when she finished.

I stepped forward and she started undoing my shorts in a rush, "I'm not leaving you horny either!"

She pulled my shorts and boxers down in one yank and my cock sprung out and slapped her in the face.

Amy laughed and took a hold of it, "Oh My GOD!" She exclaimed, "It's bigger in real life than your movie!"

Amy stroked it admiring my cock, "I can't wait to feel this in me," She smiled looking up at me, "Kacey said it was fantastic!"

"She did?" I asked filming her playing with my dick.

I figured I could cut and paste a blow-job into the movie at some point and let her continue. Besides I was horny as hell myself!

Amy pushed me back a few steps and got down on her knees in front of me. She grabbed my cock and licked the fluid seeping out of the end. Then her tongue ran all around my knob and it was my turn to let out a moan.

Amy was no stranger to sucking cock! She attacked my dick with a vengeance, sucking hard and trying to deep throat me. She wasn't able to take it all, but it felt fantastic anyway.

Finally she settled down to holding my balls with one hand, stroking my cock up and down while she bobbed her head on my knob. She fucked my knob with her mouth like it was her pussy!

I just couldn't hold it no matter how much I wanted it to last forever. She looked up at me with those pretty blue eyes wide open. Her cheeks sucked inward as I started to ejaculate in several huge spurts.

I could feel her sucking my cum right out of me! She just kept looking up and stroking my cock, closing her eyes each time she swallowed a blast of my cum. When it was over she sat back and wiped her mouth of saliva.

I felt drained and a little bit in awe.

"You really cum a lot!" She smirked, still wiping her chin.

"You made me." I told her, "Damn that was good!"

Amy grinned with those perfect teeth and lips that had been around my dick "Wait till you get the rest!" She smirked.

My dick was deflated and feeling happy as Amy started getting dressed. I shut the camera down and put my own clothes back on. I was still having a hard time believing that this innocent looking girl was such a sex enthusiast! But who am I to argue with nature? I was just glad she showed up at my door.

I dug fifty bucks out of my wallet and gave it to her, "You still want to do the movie?" I asked her.

She finished tucking in her blouse, "Of course I do!...and thanks!" She replied taking the fifty dollar bill.

It was money well spent in my opinion. We set up a time for her to come back over, and do the rest of the movie. I had no doubt she was going to be amazing. Amy was going to be just perfect for my movie scene that I'd planned.

"One more thing." I told her as she was headed out the door.

"Yeah?" Amy stopped and looked at me.

"I want you to look as young as possible for this scene, would you mind shaving your pussy bare?"

"Sure why not, I can do that." She grinned, and left like it was no big deal.

The next evening after work, I went to the pool for a dip. Kacey was there and ran up to me and gave me more than a friendly hug.

"Hi Max!"

"Hi, did you spend all that money already?"

She let go of me and we walked over to a couple of deck chairs.

"Yeah, but I got some really hot clothes!" Kacey grinned, "I found some sexy underwear just for you."

"That sounds interesting!" I told her, "So where is Jan?"

"She's out job hunting."

"Well maybe she will find something soon."

"Good luck!" Kacey replied, "I still can't find anything!"

"Yeah, jobs are hard to find right now."

"Did you find anyone interested in that movie we made?" Kacey asked.

"No, not yet. I think maybe we need to make one with some kind of story to go along with it."

Kacey's ears perked up, "I wouldn't mind making some more money Uncle Max!" she said with the sad puppy dog look in her eyes.

"Is that the only reason you want to make a film?" I teased.

Seeing that her puppy dog eyes trick didn't work on me she brightened up, "No...I mean that was so much fun I'd probably do it for free...but I could use some more money."

I opened the little 6-pack cooler I'd drug along and got out a couple of beers. I handed her one, "Okay, let me see if I can figure out a story to go with the movie, and you can make some extra cash."

I handed her a beer, "Here nobody around here gives a shit if you are underage."

"Thanks Max!" She beamed, "You are the best Uncle a girl could ever have!"

Being the man pig I am, I thought, "You are the best niece a guy could have...especially when you give me some pussy!"

But I told her, "You're my favorite niece ever!"

Kacey laughed, "I'm your only niece!"

"Yeah but you're still my favorite!"

We sipped our beers and watched the few folks swimming around in the pool.

"Max?" Kacey asked.

"Yeah?"

"Did you think I was good in bed?" She whispered.

I had to do a double take and then replied, "Fantastic why?"

"I don't know...I guess you don't seem too interested to do it again."

"I'm very interested, but it's been a long day and I'm tired." I told her.

Kacey gave me a pout face, "I'm bored Max."

"Yeah, I guess you don't have a car to go anywhere."

"Or any money for gas." She sighed and took a big drink of beer.

We sat there for a few minutes watching the swimmers and then she brightened up like she'd thought of something.

"Max, I could do all the work, and you can just lay there and enjoy it!"

How the hell was I supposed to say no to that? My sexy little niece was telling me she wanted to fuck me, and I sure as hell wasn't going to disappoint her!

"When is Jan supposed to be home?" I asked.

"Who knows, but she said she might be late." Kacey replied and her eyes flicked down to my crotch and back up.

"You will do the work?" I laughed, "I don't have to do a thing?"

Kacey grinned knowing she had talked me into it, "Come on and I'll show you!"

We went to my place and I didn't even bother with the camera. I just wanted to relax and enjoy my niece making love to me.

I got on the bed on my back and Kacey went down on me. She was getting much better at it, and seemed to enjoy sucking my cock and making me groan. It ended up in a 69, and I had to do a little work after all. But I didn't mind licking her pussy while she sucked my cock. Her fresh little teenage pussy was always wet and willing to make me happy.

As soon as she came from my tongue, she got on top of me and rode my dick until I shot a nice big load up inside of her.

Kacey hadn't forgotten what I'd told her. She leaned down and kissed me while she squeezed my cock with her vagina. Fuck it felt so good when she did that!

She milked my dick with that hot juicy vagina until it quit jerking.

"I love it when you cum in me Max!" She whispered, "I can feel it squirting inside of me!"

"I sort of like it myself!" I told her and we both laughed.

Kacey stretched out on top of me, and laid her head on my shoulder. Her legs on each side of me, with my dick safely tucked up inside of her body. I massaged her nice round ass, until my cock shrunk back to normal. She frowned as it started to slip out but there wasn't much she could do about it.

"Aww... I wanted to do it all night long," She complained and rolled off of me.

"I told you I was tired."

"That's okay, there's always tomorrow!" She laughed, and headed for my bathroom.

I couldn't believe how lucky I was!

I admired Kacey's perfect looking body as she disappeared into the bathroom. Kacey was the kind of young woman that King's would have fought wars over!

After she left me, I was tired, and I realized that all the sex was slowly wiping me out. I wasn't a young buck anymore and made a mental note to pick up some vitamins! I didn't know if that would help, but I was going to have to space things out more or end up dead. But I was pretty sure if that happened I'd go out with a big smile on my face!

I made myself scarce over the next few days. I also invested some of my retirement money in several more camera's and tripods. With all the new equipment unpacked and set up, I cleaned out my second bedroom and had some furniture delivered to make it look like a teen age girl lived there. I wanted my next movie with Amy to look as real as possible.

Besides the room looked better than when it was stacked with a bunch of old clothes and books I hadn't needed for years.

In the meantime I'd called Amy and told her it would be a few more days before I was ready to try and make the film with her. She was a little disappointed and told me she really needed some cash. I told her to come over late next Saturday evening, and I'd try to be ready.

I kept thing that if things worked out right I'd find someone who knew how to set up a web site and see if I could start making some money from my amateur films. I had a lot of money saved but I knew it wouldn't last forever. Especially at the rate I was spending it!

On Saturday my luck held out a bit longer. When I saw Jan and Kacey at the pool they told me they were going job hunting in the next town over. It looked like it was all going to go as planned. I was looking forward to sampling what Amy had under her clothes!

I checked all of my cameras and it looked like I could cover most of the angles. I had one at the foot of the bed, one on each side, and even one on the bookshelf headboard. I put a towel over it and you really had to look to see it. I figured if things overlapped or showed up I didn't want, I could edit most of it out.

The last thing was to get my modified baseball cap and check that the POV camera was working. I'd put the pinhole camera through the front and the recorder pack fit under the cap on top of my head. It was kind of uncomfortable but it would serve the purpose. The shots from my perspective usually looked very hot during the movie. All most like you were the one having the fun instead of me.

Around 10:30 P.M. Amy showed up and man was I blown away when I opened the door!

Amy was wearing a little cheerleader outfit.

"I found my old outfit and I thought it might work." Amy said, as she came in.

I shut and locked the door and she spun around for me. She looked like she was fifteen or sixteen at the most. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail and the two piece cheer outfit was awesome.

"What do you think?" She asked, "I'm surprised it still fits!"