Max Porn Inc. Pt. 03

Story Info
It's just business.
14.9k words
4.8
52.5k
68

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are at least 18 years of age.

*****

When I walked into Joe Cooper's the next day after work, I was a bit surprised!

Joe was a woman; she explained to me that it was short for Josephine Ann Cooper. When I sat down in the nice padded chair in front of her desk I debated excusing myself and running the other direction!

Not only was Josephine a woman, but an extremely good looking brunette. She also looked a bit young to have such a successful business. If I'd had to guess, she was in her early thirties, and looked well refined and intelligent.

"So Mr. Payne, how can I help you today?" She asked.

"Please, call me Max."

"Okay Max, I understand from my secretary you want to inquire about having a web site built."

"Uh yes...I've been contemplating having a web site where I can make some money." I told her.

"Certainly, we can design and build an e-commerce web site in a few days. What kind of product will you be selling?"

There was the big question... and I danced around the question a little bit, and asked her a question in return.

"Are your clients kept confidential?"

"Absolutely, if you become a client we keep the strictest privacy, and our web servers are as secure as we can make them."

I looked at her for a few seconds trying to decide if I should just blurt it out.

"So again Max, what kind of web site did you have in mind?"

"Adult in nature." I told her.

"I understand... are you selling marital aides?"

"I was thinking more of porn." I told her and waited for a reaction.

"Interesting, we haven't done that before. Are we talking movies or still pictures?"

"Movies."

Joe maintained her professional cool. I had to hand it to her; she was taking notes and didn't show one iota of loathing.

She looked up at me, "Sex is the number one item used to sell almost everything in the world. Do you have a name in mind for this new endeavor?"

"Max Porn." I told her.

Joe smiled, "Cute, I like the play on words!"

"Thanks."

She sat back and chewed on her pencil eraser, "What we can do is design the site with a payment method etc. Host the service and you'll get a check every month. Is there anything else you need?"

"Do you have anyone who is good at editing video?"

"Actually I studied film making in college. I have the software and can do that for you...of course that will cost extra."

"Great, is there any way to make this site accessible to say another country?" I asked, hoping there was.

"The internet is worldwide. If that's what you're asking."

"No, what I mean is there a way to stop people in this country from seeing it?"

"Why would you want to limit your market?"

"The films are depictions of taboo... you know incest."

Joe's right eyebrow rose and she looked at me, "I see."

I went on to explain, "My actor's would rather not have anyone they know... stumble onto their films."

"Yes, I can see where that might be rather embarrassing. Mmmmm...We could make the site only accept credit cards issued from the U.K. that way even if someone has a non-U.S. email, the site won't let them in unless they have a card issued from that local country."

"Another thing Max," She said, "I can't have anyone under 18, that's against the law. Are your participants of age?" Joe asked.

"Yes, there is a clip of an I.D. on one interview, the other's I can vouch for."

"That's fine, but will you email me a copy of the photo I.D.'s from everyone on film."

The deal sounded pretty good to me, "So what will all this cost me?" I asked her.

She added up some things on her scratch paper and then passed it over to me, "This will do it, but the cost may vary depending on how much time I spend editing."

I looked at the amount and it wasn't as much as I thought...but pretty close to it!

"Well Max, do we have a deal?" She asked.

"Okay."

"Great! I'll have my secretary draw up a contract, and you can sign it and we'll get started. Did you bring the film clips you need edited?"

I pulled a pile of memory cards from my pocket, "Here are the clips but I have to warn you they are pretty graphic."

I had to give her credit she was as cool as a cucumber, "I went to college Max, I doubt you have anything I haven't seen before."

"Okay, don't say I didn't warn you."

She raised the eyebrow again but took the memory chips, "If you wait in the lobby I'll have the contract for you to sign in fifteen or twenty minutes." She told me and stood up.

I stood and she shook my hand, "Welcome aboard Max!"

"Thank you." I told her and left her office to wait for the contract.

I kept hoping that I hadn't made a mistake by trusting her. I filled out the contact information they wanted and wrote a big check to cover the first month plus an editing estimate. I left hoping it worked out the way she said it would!

When I got back to the apartment I put my suit on and headed down for a swim to relax. I saw Jan and Kacey when I walked into the pool area, and I hoped it wouldn't blow up in my face. Fortunately they seemed to be in a good mood laughing and talking when they noticed me.

Kacey jumped up and ran over to give me a hug, "Hi Max!" She said, "Guess what?"

"What?"

"I got a job...mom did too!"

"Hey that's great! When do you start?"

We walked over to where Jan was sitting, "It's not much but McDonalds down on Waverly said I could start tomorrow." Kacey went on.

"Hi" Jan said, "I guess you heard the good news?"

"Yeah, so you got the job?"

"Yes they loved me!" Jan grinned.

"What's not to love?"

Kacey started grabbing her things, "Hey mom Amy is on her way over," she said looking at her phone, "Where going to go meet some friends."

"Okay, what time will you be home?" Jan asked her.

"I don't know, but not too late I have to work tomorrow!" Kacey said proudly.

"Bye Max," Kacey said giving me a quick hug.

Then she ran off at a trot for their apartment.

"So what's this job?" I asked Jan taking the seat Kacey had been using.

"Just office work but it pays pretty well. Not as much as the last job but it's a start."

"That's great I'm glad you got it!"

"I won't have to pay my rent on my back anymore." Jan whispered, and then started laughing at the look on my face.

"I said you didn't have to do that!"

"I know...I'm just teasing you!" Jan laughed even harder, "Besides I told you it was fun!"

"Jesus, does Kacey know about us?"

Jan looked more serious, "No, and if she finds out she'll probably go ballistic!"

"I hope not!" I whistled.

"I think that girl is falling in love with you Max."

I took a beer out of Jan's always present cooler, and sat back.

"So what can I do about it?" I asked her.

"Well for one thing, you could stop having sex with her."

That made me do a double take and I figured she was right. The problem was I enjoyed it more than just a wild fling and a movie. I think it was right at that moment... I realized I had some emotional attachment to Kacey that went a bit further than just sex or being her uncle.

I pushed those feelings away and told Jan, "The last couple of times were her idea."

Jan looked at me, "I don't doubt it Max. If I was her age and you were my uncle, I probably would have done the same thing."

My sister continued to surprise me almost every day. There was much more to her than I'd ever realized!

"I thought I was the only Horn Dog in the family."

"That's what you get for thinking big brother!" Jan told me and let out a chuckle, "There's a lot of skeleton's in my old closet."

"Like what?"

"I'll never tell...well maybe someday...but not today!"

We sat there sipping our beers for a while. Then Jan brought up the subject of the movie again.

"So have you thought about it yet?"

"What?"

"Putting me in one of your smutty little movies."

It was my turn to surprise my sister, "You're already in one." I told her.

She did a double take, "What do you mean?"

"Remember my hat the other night?" She shook her head yes, "I had a little camera in it."

"YOU WHAT!" Jan exclaimed, "You mean all of that got filmed!" and quickly turned her voice down a notch or two.

"Sure did, I haven't seen it yet, but I bet it's great!"

"Oh MY GOD!" Jan whispered turning a bright shade of pink.

"See, I have my little secrets too!"

Jan looked at me, "God you're a sneaky bastard!" Jan replied but there was a little smile on her lips, "I'm going to have to be more careful around you."

It was my turn to laugh, "I guess so."

It took a while but Jan finally asked, "So can I see it?"

Then I had to explain about Joe, the edits, and web page to her. I figured it wouldn't hurt for her to know the truth.

Jan listened intently and asked a few questions before getting us fresh beers and sitting back, "Wow!" she said, letting out a big breath.

Jan finally asked the big question, "Are you going to put that film of us on your web site?"

"Only if you agree to it."

Jan looked a bit uncomfortable, "So this Joe guy guarantees only people in Europe can see it?"

"So she claims," I replied, "See Joe is short for Josephine."

"Another woman in your life?" Jan said, "Did you fuck her too?"

"No, it's strictly a business venture Jan."

Jan searched my eyes for the truth, "For now, but I bet she hits on you sooner or later."

"Well, unless she wants to be in a movie for profit...I'm not interested." I told her.

I was feeling like baring my soul so I told her about Amy.

"God Max, is there anyone left around here you haven't fucked?"

"A few stragglers," I laughed, "I'll get around to them in good time!"

Jan lunged for me and I jumped up and dove in the pool. Jan was right behind me and we ended up laughing and splashing each other in a good hearted sibling contest, just like when we were kids.

When we got out of the pool and started toweling off Jan looked at me and said, "Let's go up to your place."

I figured that having sex with Jan was just what I needed to make me forget the huge check I'd written Joe earlier.

When we got to my apartment, I shut the door and locked it tight. I turned around to watch Jan walking around peeking at stuff.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Seeing if any of your little spy cams are around." She told me and kept looking.

"I don't have any cameras out here."

Jan stopped looking and came over to me, "You wouldn't lie to your sister would you?"

"I swear they are all in the spare bedroom!"

"Good!" Jan replied, and yanked my swimming suit down in one big tug.

"HEY!" I laughed, "You in a hurry?"

Now I thought Amy was a horny girl, but Jan was giving her a run for her money. She dropped to her knees and gobbled my cock while she yanked her bikini top off.

As soon as it fell on the floor she put her hands on my cock and balls and started sucking on my knob like it was the best candy she'd ever tasted!

Most women that have sucked my dick before seemed to do it like it was expected of them. Jan was one of those rare girls who actually loved to suck dick!

She was slurping and sucking loudly on my cock. Massaging my balls and working us both up into frenzy!

I just stood there above her watching her boobs bounce around, her nipples as hard as two diamonds. There is something about seeing my cock in my sister's mouth that really turns me on!

Jan would look up at me and stroke my cock as she sucked my knob hard. Close her eyes and try to deep throat it, and then pull back and try to stick the tip of her tongue in the opening.

"GOD I love your cock!" Jan would say, and then start sucking it again.

When my dick was as hard as steel she stopped, got up and went over to the sofa. She stood there at the arm rest and yanked her bikini bottoms down and stepped out of them.

"Max...you make me so wet!"

I started to move towards her as she bent over and rested her forearms on the end of the sofa and spread her legs apart. Her boobs were jiggling under her as she turned to face me, "Be a good brother and come fuck me!" Jan said, "I need your nice hard cock in me!"

I got behind Jan and her wet slit coated my knob almost instantly. When it was nice and wet I drove all nine inches up into her hot slippery cunt.

Jan gasped and then let out her breath, "Oh yeah that feels good...Fuck your little sis like you mean it!"

She didn't need to encourage me. I squeezed her nice butt cheeks with both hands, spreading them apart wide as I fucked her hard and fast! My sister's pussy was so hot and wet inside that I didn't last but five minutes.

"AH AH AH OH YEA!...UNhh GOD YESSS!" Jan chanted as I pumped her hard and deep, "GIVE IT TO ME BABY!"

With a loud grown Jan came and her pussy tightened up around my cock. The next thing I knew I was grunting and holding her by the hips as I shot my load up her twat like the cork popping out of a bottle of champagne!

I bet the whole thing hadn't lasted 10 or 15 minutes since the time I closed the door! I just moaned and massaged the inside of her pussy with my dick. I could still feel cum draining out the end even after it stopped jerking and spurting.

"Jesus Max!" Jan groaned, "I love how hard you cum!"

"Not as much as I do!" I told her.

"No wonder Kacey is falling in love with you." Jan replied still bent over the sofa with my cock in her, "She gave it a squeeze with her pussy, "I might do the same thing if I'm not careful."

I pulled my wilting cock out of her and she spun around and kissed me hard on the lips while she held my wet dick in one hand.

When the kiss was over she pulled back, "Max, I don't care how many women you fuck as long as you don't forget about me."

"I could never forget you!" I told her and we kissed again.

Jan left a little later and I fell asleep with a smile on my face. I'd kept thinking about how hot she could get me. The girl really knew how to treat a man right!

With both of Jan and Kacey working again I got some peace and quiet for a few days. Joe called me one evening and gave me an update on how things were going.

"Hi Max."

"Hi Joe, how's it going?"

"I just wanted to let you know that the editing was tuff but I think you'll like what you see." She said.

"When can I see it?" I asked her.

"Give me one more day and I'll email you a link and password to take a look."

"Great!"

"I think you are going to need more videos before we go live. People who are paying money expect to see a larger selection than just these few."

That made sense and I told her so.

"Maybe you could do a follow up with that little blonde girl in the cheer outfit?" Joe suggested.

"Yeah, I guess I could think up something."

"One more thing," she replied, "Although the filming isn't that bad, it would look better if a pro actually did it."

I was a little miffed by that but I thought she was probably right. It was difficult to do the cameras and the filming at the same time.

"So do you know someone who would be willing to do that?" I asked.

"I could do it."

"So how much extra will that costs?"

"I think you might have a money maker here," Came her reply, "What if I include the editing, filming etc. for a percentage of whatever that particular scene makes?"

I had to stop and ponder that for a minute. I decided that it might be worth a try if we could reach an agreement. We argued the percentage for a while and we both decided on an amount in the middle of what we each wanted.

I wanted Joe to pay half of the money I would need to give Amy. She agreed and offered to film it at her house where there were the proper lights and cameras. It sounded pretty good and I wanted a first rate film so we went with that idea.

"I'll email you a script I worked out that sort of plays off what you already did." Joe told me.

"Okay, I'll get a hold of Amy and see if she wants to do it."

"Great, talk to you later." And she hung up.

I got in touch with Amy by email and sent her Joe's script the next morning. She was all about making another $500 bucks, and said she'd do it.

We planned to meet at Joe's house on Saturday night to shoot the scene. Things seemed to be working out and the test site, and edited films looked damn good to me!

In fact things were so good I took the day off from work. I planned on hanging out at the pool and not doing much of anything. That sort of blew up before it even got started.

I had my suit on and a towel, just about to head out the door when someone started banging on the door. I opened it to find Kacey in her McDonald's clothes and she looked pissed!

Kacey came barging in and slammed the door, "Why did you do it!" She almost yelled.

"What?"

"You know what!" She said giving me the evil eye.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" I told her and backed away.

"Amy told me you fucked her!"

"Well...yeah," I said, "But it was for a movie not because I love her."

"Oh so you didn't enjoy fucking my best friend!"

"Well, I can't say it didn't feel good. But it doesn't mean were going steady or something like that."

"You don't get it do you!"

"Get what?"

Kacey's shoulders went limp and she wrung her hands together looking down, "I LOVE YOU MAX!" she stammered, "God men are so stupid!" she muttered under her breath.

Then she started crying and went and sat down on the sofa, "I thought we had something special." She sniveled and I got her a tissue.

I sat down next to Kacey on the couch and dried her tears with the tissue, "We do have something special and I've always loved you."

Kacey sniffed and blew her nose, "Then why can't it be just us together?"

My sister had been right about teenage girls falling in love so easy. I tried to smooth things out the best I could. I really hated that she was so upset with me.

"Kacey, someday you're going to find the perfect man for you. I'm too old... and I'm your uncle on top of that. We can't just run off into the sunset and have a bunch of kids."

"I guess deep down I know that," She sniffed, "But I can't help how I feel about you either."

"I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, but really it was only for the movie. I don't love Amy like I do you."

"Really?"

"Yes really, but that doesn't mean we can spend the rest of our lives together."

"That sucks, but I know you're right." Kacey replied, and leaned over against me.

I decided I might as well tell her about Jan. I figured she would find out at some point anyway.

I took a deep breath, "You might as well know that I did a film with your mom too."

"You WHAT?" Kacey pulled away and yanked my arm off her shoulder.

"I'm just being honest, I thought you should know."

"How could you!" Kacey started to get upset again, "She's your sister!"

"And you're my Niece...so what's the difference?"

"Jesus Max!" Kacey expelled, "You're just like all the other guys that fuck every girl they can find!"

"Jan wanted to do it. She asked me... so she could make money to help pay your bills."

"I suppose you love her because she's your age?" Kacey replied and came back over and sat down.

Kacey rubbed her face with both hands, "God this is so fucked up!"

"Look Kacey, your mom doesn't want to get married again. She doesn't even want to date, but that doesn't mean she wants to give up sex forever! I don't ever want to get married, and I love Jan as much as you...so what's the harm if it makes her happy to have some sex with me once in a while?"

Kacey looked at me but I could tell what I told her was sinking in.

"Hey I'm sorry; I just thought you ought to know the truth." I said again.

Kacey looked over at me, "I appreciate that, but it's still a hot mess."

"I suppose you are out of my movie business now?" I laughed trying to lighten the mood in the room.

Kacey looked at me for a long time and then sighed, "You know part of my problem is this new job really sucks!"