Max the Strappie

Story Info
The wild life of Max the Strappie.
1.9k words
3.76
20.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was born on the 23rd of February. Really wasn't a big deal to the majority of the world. Just another dildo being made. To Max, it was a huge moment in time though. Even if he wasn't all that large as dildos go. Being all of seven inches, including the length of his balls tossed in. To make him stand higher of course. Heck you have to count everything right? Well at least Max always thought so!

Max didn't realize he was alive for a little while. Nor did he realize how valuable being alive was for quite some time. He wasn't the smartest dildo on the line. Too much latex in his balls, not enough into his little head. The inspector on the line didn't notice this though. As the dildos went in front of him, one by one. The fingers came out, squished the heads. Which Max yelped about quite abit. His vocal cords not working yet, saved him there. He got weighed to make sure he was dense enough. Couldn't have empty air pockets in your dildo. That would cause bendage, not good in the dildo world.

So luckily for Max, he just kept right on going down the assembly line. Oblivious to all the near misses he had just had to being a rejected dildo. (not that rejected dildos are bad mind you, but they tend to go to the zoo's, in order to loosen up Elephants, Apes, and Giraffes, treated less than pleasant, but that's the story of Softy, the rejected strappie!)

He tried to turn a bit, to see what was coming up next. His one eye, had started working by now. It was located right in the top of his head. Although Max, didn't know that he had only one eye. The ceiling in the factory confused him, but Max having never seen anything before, was shocked at everything. Bewildered might be a better description. He sure did want to try swinging from those wires though. Not knowing that they would fry his latex balls. Max had lots and lots to learn.

Still the line was too tight around Max, in order to turn and bend. To see what was around the corner. The screams from some of the other dildos were starting to bother him though. He knew he was not alone in dildo land. For there was a strappie right by him, on both sides. So what was all the screaming about? Max was soon to learn.

There was a large and severe drop coming. All the dildos got to take the plunge. The first of many to come of course. This one did not have such a happy landing as the ones in the future of course. Max, heard the dildo in front of him scream. Wondering what the hell was going on. Then suddenly the bottom dropped out from under him. His little dilly mouth joined the cacophony of other strappies dropping into the bins below. It was a long drop. Max had every right to scream. He had been alive all of what, 5 minutes? Had his head squeezed, suddenly his one good eye could see. Then he was plunging down 2 stories into a bin of other dildos. The factory having been a converted office building, and it was just easier to drop the toys from floor to floor than to carry them. No one ever believed that dildos came to life!

Well Max was alive, and he screamed like his little balls had been cut off! Doing somersaults the innocent dildo fell. Well innocent at the time. Then he landed on top of other dildos, smashing into there wee little heads, balls, and whatnot. Not the best of landings, but better than the cement floor, that he heard some of his relatives go splat on. As they bounced around until coming to a final thud.

The thud was not Max's problem though. He had instantly been snatched up, by less than a gentle hand. Swinging him up by his balls, then plopping him on a piece of fiberboard. Well OK, Max liked the squeezing of the balls, that was so much better than the squeezing of his head! Max never having heard of cock and ball torture before. He kind of liked it though. The glaring lights, and laying prostrate on the cardboard was not much fun.

He looked up, at the final inspector hoping to get one more squeeze. So he wiggled his balls. At least he thought he was. Trying to get some. The inspector wasn't having anything to do with that. She just put Max on the next conveyer belt and off he went. By this time, Max was wondering if everyone in the world was female. Although he didn't seem to mind to much, that they all were mind you. Pinching his little head, squeezing the balls, these all seemed to be good things in retrospect.

So with high hopes, and not knowing where he was going. Max just laid there. Now he could have got up, and tried to run on his balls. Using them as legs, but he saw no reason too. Especially as he didn't have much brain power in that small head of his. There just wasn't room for lots and lots of brains there. Being light in the latex, sure didn't help matters.

Max thought he was in a torture chamber. Far off in the distance. He could hear hollering, somewhat muffled, of his brethren. This time Max did think about jumping up, and running away. Thinking the better of it. The last time he had his balls squeezed pretty nice. Getting one's balls squeezed was infinitely better than running on them. So perhaps he could get a another squeeze. Was his quick surmise.

Now Max, while he seemed casually hedonistic. Really didn't understand this concept. Not having a mother or father, had impeded his emotional growth. Having basically been shot out of the end of a squirt gun full of latex. Into a mold that served as his cocoon. Still not knowing what his primary purpose in life was. There were no classes for the nascent dildo, cost cutting by the manufacturer, had led to this. It was on the job training now. Max was looking forward to having his balls squeezed. Come to think of it, he didn't really mind that head squeeze thing either. Just he was a little unprepared for it. Then that tremendous urge to shoot something out the top of his head. When his eye had opened. So perhaps, if that happened again, he'd get another eye, who knew?

Becoming bored, with laying flat on his shaft so to speak. Max decided to sit up, look around with his one good eye. Bending his shaft in the middle, getting up, waving his head around like a periscope, trying to see.

Poor Max was whacked by something he never saw. Screaming his head off, as he flattened back down on the fiberboard. Now something was trying to strangle him. Max panicked, no other way to say it. His balls flapping around, trying to run, but he couldn't! No matter how he wiggled his nuts, they just wouldn't move enough to run. Along with the fact, he couldn't lift his head. He couldn't see what was holding him down. His shaft, head, nor balls would move. How could he run!

Unbeknownst to Max, he was about to be shrink wrapped. The plastic had been wrapped around the fiberboard. The heat getting closer and closer. Max couldn't see this. Only faint echoes made it to his ears. Max had no idea where his ears were, nor even what ears were.. Still he could hear yelps and hollers. Everything was all muffled. Yet he knew something was going on.

Then unimaginable heat him. As the wrap grew tighter and tighter, he thought he would burst! His balls wanted to explode, the shaft up to his little head, felt like it was two dimensional. His head, oh his poor head. It was flat. It seemed his one good eyeball would pop out if he couldn't get away. Trying to wiggle, squirm, or move, to get away from this heat. The wrap slowly constricting around him. Max was sure he was going to die. He really didn't understand death. Being a baby dildo and all. He was just convinced, this was not good! Thinking he might start to melt at any time. Max didn't understand that his head, wasn't dense in latex. The compression, making his head look like a screwdriver.

Then everything started to cool down. So Max thought he would be able to run now. That blasted heat had held him down. Surely he could stand up now. Wiggling, bending straining, doing everything possible to get up. No matter what Max did, he couldn't get out of this torture chamber. His little ballsie legs were no avail, his shaft was useless. All he could do was see out of his one eye. Everything was a little distorted there too. Oh what was a self respecting dildo to do!

Now matters didn't seem like they could get worse for Max. Such was not the case. Suddenly picked up by his little legs. Oh it felt so good, even though it did hurt. Max, felt this tremendous need to puke out his eye. This he didn't understand, seemed to him, his little legs were sucking up to his shaft. Pressure was building everywhere, he just didn't understand.

Then without warning. He threw up. White stuff oozing, running all over him. What could this be. How embarrassing. Was he a premie dildo. Oh he could not take the shame! To make matters worse, he did it 3 more times. This was just uncalled for. It felt so good though. He couldn't stop, nor control himself.

Thoughts went flying through the little latex head. How could he survive this shame. Someone touches his little round legs, and he pukes? Then the he started flopping around, puking didn't seem such a big deal now. Although it did feel good, to slide around in this white stuff. Someone was shaking the heck out of his package. Squeezing his balls, oh lord would they ever stop that! Now it hurt, bad. The need to throw up again, was so strong. Now he craved it. Was a dildo supposed to act like this. Not having a mom and dad dildo, he just didn't know.

He heard people laughing. With just one eye, he couldn't see was the problem. His balls felt a gradually increasing compression. He relaxed. This white stuff was nice. That gentle pressure on his balls. Not bad either. Hmmmmmmmmmm, it seemed like it was getting worse. Suddenly Max found his voice again. As his wee ballsies felt like they were in a clamp. That puking was coming back. Had he ate something bad. What was eating. What do dildos eat? Now he had far more questions than his little brain had answers.

Stuffed into box, he heard the moans and cries of his brother and sister strapons. Then the box lids were closed. Max was trapped in here. He heard tape being applied to the outside of the box, then stamped with the shipping address, as it was loaded onto the truck.

Max didn't know what lay in store for him. Only that he wasn't too fond of the dark. Not being able to see, really bothered. This was something that Max needed to get use too. Then again, young dildos have to learn some things the hard way!

Next: Max is bought, and brought home.