Maxine the Maid

Story Info
A clumsy servant is disciplined.
1.1k words
3.73
27.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Synovex
Synovex
24 Followers

Smash

Maxine looked down in horror at the mess she had made. The crate of wine bottles she had been sent to the cellar to retrieve had slipped from her hand and landed upside-down on the cobbled stone floor. With a pale, round face, long black hair tied into a tight bun beneath her frilly lace maid's cap, with thick, round-lens glasses, she stared down at the quickly spreading puddle of dark-red liquid, trickling in small channels between the thoroughly-cleaned stone blocks of the cellar floor.

"What's that racket?" Boomed a deep, demanding voice from up the stairs.

Maxine straightened up, her eyes darting from the footsteps coming down the stairs to the splatter staining the ground at her feet, fidgeting anxiously with the white apron-strings tied across the waist of her uniform. She had a well-endowed bust and was only a little pleasantly chubby, though it was hardly visibly under the modest floor-length maid's gown she wore.

A man with a five-o'-clock shadow and a receding hairline, in sweatpants and sandals, stepped up to the ruined pile of bottles.

"What's this?" He demanded, puffing up his broad, muscular chest. Maxine shrugged and gestured down.

"I- i'm sorry, sir, it was too heavy and my hand slipped-"

"Your hand slipped?" he demanded, anger in his voice. Taking a step over to Maxine, he grabbed her by the white ruffled collar of her dress and, with a timid gasp, forced her to her knees. He leaned into her helpless face, bent with anguished, whimpering frown, and in a low, clear voice said, "Those were the prize of my collection. That wine was worth more than your life, and now it's ruined!"

Maxine's jaw wagged silently as she tried to form an apology, and didn't resist when the man grabbed her by her chignon and pulled her forward, pushing her face down into a shallow end of the burgundy puddle. Her backside straight in the air, she moaned bubbles into the wine as sir crouched down on top of her, pressing his swelling genitals through the sweatpants onto the back of her head, pressing her down.

"I let you into my house," he continued, grabbing fistfuls of dark fabric hand over fist as he tugged up Maxine's gown, "And don't respect others' property to not destroy them!" Triumphantly, he flipped the bottom edge of the gown over Maxine's hips, revealing her hidden fashion; Snug, blue-and-white striped panties with something the size of a golfball squeezed down the front, from which trailed a short wire which ended in a dial-regulated controller tucked into the hem of her sheer, black stocking. Grinding his hips onto Maxine's head, sir gently reached up and placed his hand right on top of her ass, pressing against the sacrum. She squealed as he grabbed a fistful of the panties, tugging them up to floss in between her pale, lusciously plump butt cheeks. As the fabric tightened up her crevice, it clearly shaped around the outline of a butt-plug.

"I'll make sure this doesn't happen again. Make sure you learn your lesson!" He raised his free hand and slapped it down on one cheek, then the other, again and again.

"Oh! Ah... yes, sir! Thank you, sir- ah! i- i'll do my best to improve..."

Sir stood up, walking around to stand behind Maxine, who still had her face down and her ass up, though an adorable red blush was becoming obvious in each of her four cheeks. sir hooked his finger over the top of her panties and jerked them down just to be level with her hips, so that the egg-sized lump was still pressed against her sex, but the butt-plug was plain to see.

"I won't allow it, no, I won't allow it to go to waste! This is damn fine wine and I'll be damned if I let a drop go to waste!" Giving it a firm grip and a gentle twist back and forth, he tugged out the plug, prompting a gasp from his maid. "You're gonna appreciate my wine, and you're gonna enjoy it! Got it?" He dropped his sweatpants and pressed the head of his thick, throbbing cock up to the barely-gaped sphincter peeking over the blue-and-white panties, sliding it slowly up until his balls bumped against her taint.

"Hmmmhmnn... haaahh... aaahh... yes, sir."

"Well? Get to it! Drink up!" He reached down to the hem of her stockings and, rolling his finger along the dial at the end of the wire, made the smooth, round lump pressed against her clit start buzzing and shaking. He pushed off of the ground, sliding his cock out of her ass, then fell back into her, slamming his hips down against hers, then rising again, pounding her over and over.

Maxine's eyes bugged open, then rolled back into her head as she let out a long moan. Her arms hanging slack at her sides, she pursed her lips, her face gently rubbing up and down the smoothed stone tiles, sucking and slurping, rolling her tongue out and rubbing it in the grooves between bricks, sucking up the fine libation as her glasses jostled down her face.

"Aaahh! LLa la thhhhppp fffpp mmmnn... it's so good! Oh it's... ah! It's wonderful! Thank you, sir!"

With a grunt, he slammed down into her one more time, squeezing against her particularly firmly as she twitched and trembled beneath him. Resting there, with his hips supported through her body, he took a deep breath and let out a long, satisfied sigh, then he did it again.

"Aaaahhh! That was incredible. Ah, Maxine, my dearest," he purred, sliding his cock out of her anus and gently replacing it with the plug and sealing a load of jizz inside her, "you always manage to impress me."

She stood up, a bashful, blushing smile, adjusting the glasses up her wine-stained face. "That was really fun, that was such a wild idea! Sorry about the wine, though."

"Eh, I got it at Trader Joe's, whole thing cost maybe $50. I- hey! What's that?" He pointed to her hand, while she was sucking on the heel of her palm. She pulled it away to answer him, "Oh, nothing." There was a fine, straight cut along the meat of her thumb."

"You're hurt! Maxine, you're bleeding!" His voice rose an octave as he grabbed her hand and looked closely at it. "Ah, I'm so stupid, glass everywhere of course I let you get hurt!" He stood up, pulling her to the stairs by her injured hand. "Come to the bathroom. I'll get some peroxide and tape on it."

"But the mess-"

"I'll clean it up. Please, come on."

Synovex
Synovex
24 Followers