Max's Vacation Surprise Ch. 1

Story Info
Alexandra tells Max about her naughty travels.
1.1k words
3.95
41.5k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 12/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Max..."

"Who's there?

"It's me...Alexandra"

"Alexandra? What the hell are you doing here?"

"I thought I'd give you a little surprise on your vacation."

"Alexandra it's nearly 2am, I'm going to wake up any minute to go fishing."

"Not this morning your not."

"Stay there, lemme turn on a light."

"Don't' bother Max, light will come with the sun."

I stumble my way over to the bed, and in the dark I crawl in next to you. We hug for a moment then you lay back, confused, looking at the ceiling. I prop myself up on my elbow, notice that you're totally naked and begin to feel left out.

"Max, I'm going to take off all my clothes now."

"I've never been one to argue...."

I resume propped on elbow position. You ask me, tentatively, what I'm doing there. I explain, "There's just some things I wanted to tell you. Don't say a word, Max, just lay back and relax...You know, when I was driving here, I was thinking about you. I was thinking about how much you like my rest area masturbation story. Just thinking about you getting hard reading that story...well, it got me, um, wet. Max, my eyes were glazed over and I could hardly drive I was so excited...just picturing you, so hard but not touching yourself, letting the feeling of your excitement and hardness wash over you completely. I couldn't help myself, Max, so I started rubbing my nipples."

You shift a little in bed.

"Then I could feel how wet my pussy was, Max. I didn't even touch it or anything, I could just feel how hot and moist my panties were. I had to start clenching my muscles and moving my hips around...all from thinking about you and your hard cock. So, do you know what I did? Do you want to know, Max? Max, put your hands where I can see them. No, Max, I said where I can see them, not on me and not on you...outside the covers. Thank you. Where was I? Oh yes, my panties were moist and I'm gyrating my hips and I desperately need release, Steve. I couldn't drive anymore in the state I was in, but the rest areas were so crowded with families and such. I tried to hold out, Max, really I did, but my pussy had another agenda. I tried to push these thoughts out of my mind, but the more I did that the more vivid they became. It was clear as day; you, sitting in your computer chair, scrolling down my story, your cock straining against your pants. Oh, God, I can hardly stand to think of it now, Max, you undressing for bed with your rock hard cock, sensitive and untouched, swollen and responsive even to the air. Oh, Max, it made me feel so naughty to be driving and fooling around with myself. Do you want to know what I did next, Max?"

Your cock is tenting the flimsy sheet, your eyes are glossy, "Yes, Alexandra, please go on."

"Well, I had to do something before I exploded, you know? But, I had to also stay in this moment with your cock and you and the story...oooh, Max it's making me wet again to think about...can you hear how hard I'm breathing? Look at my nipples, Max, can you see how hard they've gotten?"

You look over and reach for them.

"No, Max! I said no. Now, I just want to tell my story, you lie there and listen. So, I'm driving still and know that I can't for much longer. So, do you know what I did?? I pulled over to the side of the road; right there, with all those cars and trucks passing me at 80 miles an hour, whizzing by. I parted my legs Max, and I imagined you were in the passenger seat. I asked you what should I do about my dilemma, what with being so wet and horny and still having two more hours to drive. I imagined you telling me what to do then. You know what you told me? You told me to slip my hand down into my panties just to make sure I was wet. I looked you in the eyes and eased my right hand into my panties. You told me to part the lips of my vagina and slip one finger into my pussy. I did that and couldn't help it, I said, "oooohh."

"You said you wanted to see my finger, just to make sure so I extracted my finger and a glistening string of my wetness followed my finger out of my panties and I showed you. You told me that was very nice and that I should taste myself. I brought my finger up to my mouth and sucked it like it was your cock. Can you imagine that, Max? Here I am, wet as could be on the side of the road and I'm licking my own juices off my finger, imagining that it's your delicious erection. So, then I put my hand back down my panties and I was so wet that I didn't even have to think about what to do, my fingers just slipped all over my clit and in and out of my pussy.

"I was moaning and groaning and my clit was so swollen I couldn't keep my finger on it...everything was so wet and I'm picturing you in the seat next to me coaching me....telling me to keep going, Alexandra, keep rubbing that cute little pussy of yours. I opened my legs as far as my car would allow and began humping my fingers, still thinking about your swollen cock and still moaning and thrashing and forgetting where I was. I could feel my orgasm building; it was right there, whenever I wanted it..I could feel it, taste it and smell it. Oh, how I wanted that release but you told me to wait. You said to hold on a little longer, baby and it will be even better. I slowed down a little but couldn't help not groaning and thrashing and asked you please can I come, Max? Please, I really need to come so badly...please let me come?? You said, okay, Alexandra, on my count then. I'm going to count backward from ten and when I get to one, I want you to let go and come as hard as you can.

"We counted, I a little faster than you, in my mind. Ten, nine, eight, seven six, five...oh, God, Max, it's building and I'm not sure I can hold on...four, three, two...oh, shit, yeah...washing over...ONE! "aaayeeheh...oh, shit yeah, ohmy god...oh max, oh max....uh ouhhh.." I convulsed in my seat with my eyes closed for a while. When I finally came to, the day seemed brighter than I had remembered. I took my now pruny fingers out of my pussy and dried them off on my nipples. I winked to you, or, no one, in the passenger seat and leaned forward to turn on my car. That's when I noticed I had company."