Maxwell's Machine Ch. 02: Restrained

Story Info
Kirsten's go for round two with Maxwell's machine.
4k words
4.56
91.4k
86

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Kirsten. If you have been following along, you know my story. For those new to my adventures, I am 27 years old, a true redhead, with a pretty nice, well toned body. Within the past year, I moved to another city to take a new job. After a brief settling in period, I began again to explore my sexuality, always trying to push my boundaries.

I have had people ask me if these adventures are really true. In a word. Yes. I DO change some small details, and I make a rough stab at recalled conversation, but yes, I have actually done these things. I have a very high sex drive, more like a guy, as more than one friend has said, and I tend to gravitate toward more kinky, extreme activities. At least as long as they are not too painful or gross. I do have SOME limits.

I met Maxwell through an ad on Craigslist. The ad offered the use of one of his fucking machines as long as he was allowed to watch. Max was an older, retired widower whose physical package didn't really work anymore, so he got his kicks designing and selling fucking machines.

My first experience with one of his machines blew my mind, and I was eager for another session. Unfortunately, I got busy, and it was several weeks before the schedule worked out. I kept in touch with Max through e-mail, and when I proposed a mid-week, early evening appointment, he was glad to accommodate me.

He was waiting at the door when I pulled into his driveway, and he ushered me inside with a sweet peck on the cheek.

"Kirsten! So nice to see you again! You are looking great! How have you been?" He gushed as led me down the hall.

I laughed at his eagerness, simultaneously blushing as I thought about how soon our friendly conversation would be turning into gasps and moans on my part. At least I was hoping!

We walked down the hall, and into the kitchen. We crossed the room to the door that led down steps into the large, nicely finished basement.

The large table we had used the first time was pushed to the side, making space for another cushioned surface that looked like a combination ObGyn table and weight lifting bench. It had a middle section that was narrow, but wide enough support a person comfortably. Attached to side of the bench near the top were two smaller extensions that stuck out at angles like a Y. At the other end, two more extensions stuck out like an inverted Y. What I assumed to be the leg extensions were also hinged so that a the legs resting on them could be bent and pressed back. The whole thing was padded in cushioned red vinyl.

"What do you think?" Max asked eagerly. "I've just finished it, and I thought it would be perfect for our session."

I grinned at the term "our session" as I contemplated the table. "Nice. Very nice. Looks a bit more comfortable than the other."

Max actually clapped his hands as he exclaimed. "Yes. I think it will be. Perfect. Perfect."

Then he looked at me and let his eyes roamed with barely disguised lust over my body. "Shall we get you ready then?"

Starting with my jeans, I undressed under his watchful gaze. It was a bit uncomfortable, but I thought it was a small thing to do for him since he was unable to perform in other ways. Tossing my clothes on a chair, I crossed my arms across my bare chest, tugged at my lower lip with my teeth, and looked up at Max.

Tapping the bench with his hand, I took that as my cue to lay down. I sat my butt on the end of the central table and laid back. Max scurried around to each side in turn, positioning my arms on the top extensions and then strapping them down with thick straps so they splayed out at a 45 degree angle.

Moving to my legs, he adjusted the extensions so that my lower extremities were bent at the knee at about a 45 degree angle. He strapped my legs down across the thighs and across my shins, then swung the extensions out from the center so that my legs were spread well apart.

I blushed as he stared at my naked body now on full display.

"Comfy?" He grinned at me, obviously enjoying the sight of my body spread out before him.

"So far!" I bit my lip and grinned back. I thought about my first experience with his machine, and blushed again as my juices obviously began flow.

"Great! Let's get this party started!" He danced across the room and opened one of the cabinets on the wall.

I laid there, getting more turned on with each passing second as I thought about how exposed and helpless I was being firmly strapped down and spread wide. My daydream was interrupted when Max finished rummaging around and turned back to look at me while setting something down on the table in front of him.

"Maxwell?" I stared nervously at the thing he had pulled out of his cabinet of toys. I was unable to lift my head up enough to see exactly what he was doing, but I could tell that the object he had set aside was not a normal dildo. The shape was wrong, and it looked big.

He hummed to himself as he picked up a tube of KY and squirted some onto the object which he hid from view by his body.

"Max!" I raised my voice to get his attention. He turned around as he rubbed the lubrication all over the end of the thing he held in his other hand.

My eyes practically popped out of my head, and I strained against my restraints as I started to conceive of the object he was holding.

"...Max..." I almost whispered, the anxiety clear in my voice.

He chuckled to himself as he walked over closer and held the object up. "It's a fist dildo! Cool huh? I just got it!"

Eyes bulging out of my head, I pulled harder against the straps holding me down as I began to protest. "...Wait...Maxwell...now come on...wait a second..."

Practically prancing around the room, the perverted old man set his toy down on a rolling cart next to me so I could really get a good view of his new dildo, while he crossed the room to retrieve one of his machines.

I just stared at the half arm that ended in a fist as I heard wheels scrape across the floor. Max moved the contraption into position between my legs, and straightened up to look at me. "There! That should do it!"

He ran one hand lightly down the inside of my thigh sending shivers up and down my spine. Max had never really touched me, and his caress gave me goosebumps.

"The one has more power, more torque than the one we used last time" He explained as he patted the motor on his machine affectionately. "I'm pretty sure we'll need it!"

"Max..." I pleaded as he took his new toy and began to fix it to thick piston on his machine. "Max...that thing is too big...wait...please..."

I began to sweat just considering being fucked by the "fist".

He looked up from his work and grinned at me. "Ah Kirsten! You'll love it! I just know you will!"

He finished what he was doing, ran his fingers lightly down my thigh again, brushing them lightly across my pussy. Turning, he walked back over to the cabinet. Humming to himself, Maxwell rummaged around among the stacks of items that cluttered the shelves. I could do nothing but wait..

After a couple minutes, Max turned around and skipped back over to my side holding a small cardboard box. I strained to raise my head enough to see into the box he had placed on the cart, but I didn't have any luck. My head fell back onto the padded surface as I pleaded again with Max.

"Max...I don't know...maybe work up to it...start a little smaller...? Ok?" I begged. "I know you have attachments that will would work...what do you think...?"

Ignoring me, he reached into the cardboard box and pulled out a metal contraption about the size of a shoebox. As he was fumbling with it, I saw it had a large knob on the top along with several toggle switches. Black wires emerged from holes on the side, and a cord with a standard plug was wrapped around the whole thing. As he unwound the cord, I could see small alligator clips were attached to ends of the black wires.

My eyes again popped open wide and practically screeched. "What the fuck it THAT??"

Chuckling to himself, he turned his twinkling eyes toward me. "If I recall Kirsten, you were somewhat frustrated the last time. Something about your breasts being neglected?"

I just stared at him with a blank look on my face before I slowly realized what he was referring to.

"No...no, no, no...wait. Max. What the fuck are you going to do?" Although deep down I trusted the guy, this was only the second time I had met with him, and I had to admit that I really didn't know him all that well. It was a bit too late, but I was getting very, very nervous.

He shook his head, his lips pressed together and gave me a stern look. I felt like a child getting scolded by a parent. "All this chatter and whining. Kirsten. It's honestly a bit distracting."

Careful setting down his contraption, Max reached into the box and pulled out a ball gag. Holding it up so that I could see it clearly, he smiled. "I think we need to use this."

I bucked again against the straps holding me down, arching my back, and twisting my head to try to prevent him from putting the gag in place.

After a fruitless struggle, I glared at him, my protestations now cut off by the rubber ball lodged firmly in my mouth. I actually like being restrained and "forced". It's all part of the game. Still, I was more than nervous and a little bit pissed.

He stood back to admire his work and laughed. "There. Much better. And it WILL help later when, well you know..."

My eyes were shooting daggers at the little old pervert. But defiance quickly melted away, my look turning to a pathetic plea of mercy, when he picked up the black wires attached to his metal box. I tried to wiggle away as best as I could as he trailed the wires across my belly, pulling them up to my tits.

My nipples were so stiff they ached, and I cringed as I watched him take an alligator clip ends in each hand.

"Ready?" He smiled.

I shook my head frantically to no avail, and I howled through the gag in my mouth as the metal teeth of the clips clamped down painfully on my sensitive nipples.

Stepping back to admire out his work, Max picked up the power cord and plugged it into the wall. Sweat broke out on my forehead as he stood up and tapped the knob on the top of the box.

"Do you know what this does Kirsten?" He asked playfully as he arched one eyebrow at me.

I moaned and shook my head. I was pretty damn sure what it did, and I was pretty damn nervous about it. I had never had anyone do anything like that to me before, and I was scared. Still, I could not deny that my pussy was so fucking wet, and my nipples were beyond stiff and begging for attention. Despite my fear, my unconscious mind and my body were clearly so fucking turned on it hurt.

He chuckled, then flicked the knob.

An electric shock shot through my nipples, making my back arch off the table, my scream muffled by the gag in my mouth. I squirmed and bucked against my restraints until he twisted the knob off. My nostrils flared as I tried to breath and saliva drooled around the ball in my mouth. The shock had really not been that bad, more like putting your tongue across the terminals of a new 9Volt battery. Only it was sustained, and when applied to my stiff nipples, the effect was mind blowing and very, very intense.

"See? That wasn't so bad?" He grinned. "I don't think your beautiful breasts will feel left out this time!"

I furrowed my brow and glared at him. If I had not been gagged, my muffled response of "Wait until I attach these things to your fucking balls" would likely have had a bigger impact.

He put his box back down on the cart, and stepped back around my raised leg. I gave him my best pathetic, puppy dog eyes look, trying again to get him to reconsider, but he just ignored me.

I cringed as he disappeared between my legs. I could heard him making some adjustment, and after a couple nerve-racking minutes, he stood up so I could see him.

"There! I think it's ready to go!" The little evil gnome was practically doing a jig. "Are you ready?"

I frantically shook my head as I heard the flick of a switch and the hum of the electric motor.

My whole body tensed, and I mentally braced myself as I felt the fingers of the fist press against the glistening lips of my pussy. The muscles in my legs tensed, and my abs clinched as the fist pressed forward just a bit. The dildo was not even pressing into the entrance to my pussy yet, and I was already panting and sweating from a serious case of nerves mixed with incredible excitement.

Humming to himself, Max made an adjustment, and the dildo again pressed slightly forward just into the very entrance to my wet opening causing me to groan.

Slowly it receded, then pressed forward again, this time a little bit further. It did not penetrate my pussy much, but it was enough that I could tell that the thing teasing the entrance was big. VERY big. I moaned and squirmed as the fist moved forward, stopped, and slowly pulled back.

Max played with the controls of his machine, each time, the fist pressed very slowly a little bit further into my pussy. Enduring each slow, agonizing stroke, I sighed with relief when it pulled back, and groaned and grunted when it pressed forward.

The fist continued to slowly press forward with each stroke, stretching my pussy more that I had ever been stretched before. My chest was heaving from the sensations between my legs, and beads of sweat formed on my back and ran down the side of my face. Max set the machine to continue at its present depth, not totally in my pussy; not yet at the point where it would pop completely inside me. Each time it reached the end of it's forward progress, my pussy stretched wide.

I tried to take full deep breaths as my pussy accommodated itself to the girth of the demonic toy. It did get easier, and I was surprised that the incredible fullness between my legs was beginning to send shivers of pleasure through my body.

Max grinned down at me, brushing my damp hair back from my face. "See. Not so bad now is it?"

I tentatively shook my head, watching with renewed concern as he reached for the metal box. Electric shocks shot through my nipples when Max turned the knob, and my upper body jerked as the machine between my legs again completely it's forward stroke. I screamed and tried to get away from the shock, collapsing on the table when Max flicked one of the toggle switches.

My pussy clenched at the dildo as it began to withdraw, and I moaned again, but this time in frustration. I was getting used to the incredible feelings of fullness, and the shocks to my nipples had nearly sent me tumbling over the edge. Without warning, another brief shock hit me followed by nothing then another random longer shock. The dildo reached the end of its cycle and again pressed forward.

I cried out around the gag in my mouth as the shocks came randomly in time and in intensity. Maxwell reached down and stroked my clit, and I tumbled off the cliff. The orgasm screamed through me abruptly, without any buildup or warning.

I arched my back, every muscle in my body straining, my frantic cries muffled by the ball gag. Max's fingers swept rapidly across my sensitive nub and the fist reached the end of its stroke and began to pull back. My stomach muscles spasmed and clenched as several waves of intense pleasure slammed through me.

Worn out, I simply collapsed on the padded bench. I was panting, my chest heaving, my body continuing to twitch with every new shock to my tits. I moaned pathetically when Max moved between my legs and made another adjustment to his machine.

"I think you're ready..." His eyes were glazed over, and a look of totally lust contorted his facial features.

I arched my back again and screamed into the gag as the fist popped completely through my outer defenses. Every muscle in my body strained against the straps holding me down as the fist was now buried inside me, the arm of the dildo stretching my pussy even wider than it had been just a little earlier. I panted and groaned, squirming on the table as the forward motion finally stopped, the damn thing buried to the hilt deep inside me. The feeling was beyond belief. I was completely stretched out and so full, the mixture of pleasure and not quite pain impossible to describe.

The little pulses of electric shock to my nipples continued, and I continued to twitch and jump as Max again varied the timing and intensity on the little black box.

Slowly the machine reversed course, and the dildo began to withdraw. I cried out again as the thickness of the fist stretched my pussy wide open on its way out. My head fell to the side and I looked up pathetically at Max.

He stroked my head, and reached to take the gag out of my mouth. "I don't think we'll need this anymore, do you?"

I shook my head in resignation, moaning in relief when the gag was finally removed. My jaw ached, and drool slid down the side of my face which Max tenderly wiped away with a towel.

"Oh god..." I groaned as the fist slowly began to enter my pussy for the second time. "Oh fuck...Max..."

I arched my back again and tried to press back as my pussy closed around the fake arm. Again, the fist stopped briefly, fully buried in my cunt, before slowly beginning to pull out. Max made another adjustment on his black box, and just when the withdrawing fist had stretched my pussy to it's widest point, a series of rapid, brief, but intense sparks of electricity shot through my nipples.

My orgasm was so intense it was almost painful. My back thumped on the table, and I threw back my head and howled.

"OH FUCKKK!! AH...AH...AH...GODDDD!! Max...oh max...oh fuck..." Tears rolled down the side of my face as I tumbled into another briefer but still intense climax right on the heels of the one that had just wracked my soul.

I was panting like I was in Lamaze class and about to give birth as the fist began to penetrate me again. Another spark of electricity shot through my nipples, and I groaned and began to beg and plead for mercy.

"Please Max...I can't...oh fuck...pleeaaassssss..." I jerked and strained futilely against the restraints.

Sobbing, I felt the fist stretch my pussy and bury itself again fully in my cunt, pause, then withdraw. The shocks to my tits stopped, and after the fist had stretched my pussy out wide before completely pulling out, the machine stopped.

My whole body ached, and I was drenched in sweat. I whimpered when Max removed the alligator clips from my nipples, panting like I had just run a race. My chest heaved as I tried to get my breathing back under control. Max was gentle, stroking my head as he undid the straps on my arms. He swung the leg extensions back, and he lowered them so I could stretch my legs.

He used a warm towel to gently dry me off as I closed my eyes and drifted away.

When I finally opened my eyes, I glanced over at Max who was looking at me nervously.

"Are you ok Kirsten?" He asked tentatively.

I managed to sit up on the edge of the table, my body still feeling somewhat like a bowl of jello. Brushing a stray lock of hair back behind my ear, I bit my lip and nodded shyly.

"That was incredible Max..." I managed to whisper.

Max stepped over with a twinkle in his eye, and wrapped his arms around my naked body as I let myself melt into his embrace.

I couldn't help but grin and shudder when he whispered in my ear. "Just wait until you see what I have planned for NEXT time."

Postscript - A Message to My Female Readers (Males too I guess)

Max's new toy made me very, very nervous. I truly think that if he had sprung it on me without having already retrained me, I would not have let him use it. It was big. Google Fist Dildos and look. They are big, and I had never even thought about being fisted prior to this encounter. I have had sex with guys who are very well endowed, but this thing put even those guys to shame.

12