May & Deke Ch. 02

Story Info
May opens up to new possibilities.
893 words
4.21
28.9k
0
2

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueByrd
BlueByrd
23 Followers

Chapter 2: To Please Her Man

And May was thinking about it when she awoke in the motel across the lake from the college of her current teaching post. The occasion was one of her annual get-togethers with Deke, her adored professor from her university in up-state New York. He had thought of May as his leading grad student and created unusual pre-professional opportunities to show off her brilliance and lent counsel in her career planning.

And now this very enthusiasm for her well-being had bubbled over into their new-found sex life together: he wanted to share her beautiful sexuality. An unabashed voyeur himself, he sought ways to foster her own exhibitionist inclinations.

The serendipitous discovery that the motel managers had secretly watched them having sex had been a real eye-opener for May. She had gotten into it, and she tingled with the possibilities for new sexual adventures. Their interlude at the motel on the lake had been a blossoming for May and a fulfillment of desire for Deke.

As they lay facing each other the morning after--May fondling his morning hard-on and Deke leaning on one elbow and playing with her nipples--Deke posed the question, "Darling, did you really enjoy our playing for an audience last night?"

"Why, yes, I did. I told you that I was surprised that it felt so good."

"I remember how last night you said you'd like the manager to play with your tits roughly. Wow, did that turn me on! We imagined that he had a big cock. Supposing I were to call him up and invite him in to fuck you right now?"

"Yeah, right! Call him right up. I'm sure he'd be over in a hot flash!" May laughs.

"Yeah, I know that's a little crazy," Deke says sheepishly, "but how about it we role-play it?"

"What, that you're the manager?"

"Yeah, let's pretend I'm the manager!"

Deke gropes May's tits roughly as they imagine their burly manager would with his big strong hands. He pulls her nipples out and rolls them tightly in his fingers making her gasp.

May spreads her shapely legs beautifully. Opening her lips with her fingers to accommodate her new lover's swollen glans, she feels a very big cock drive all the way until the big arrow head nudges her cervix and a plump sack kisses her ass. May grunts with each thrust and urges him on by telling him to pound her needy cunt and begging him to make her cum. His deep stroking is steady. May moans ever louder as the manager's deep ramming brings her closer to her O and over. In response, his load explodes inside her. He feels her cunt grip his cock to milk him of the last three measures of his ebbing semen. They lie embraced, without speech, breathing heavily, in the afterglow until May kisses Deke.

"M-m-m-m, my mighty manager, you sure managed me. That was a fantastic orgasm!" May murmurs with a smile. They kiss again, laughing.

Then, more seriously, "Before we started fooling around, I wanted to say I've been thinking about us quite a bit this morning."

"Oh? And what have you been thinking?"

"Well, for one thing I've been thinking about finding a way for us to be watched again, but who would we ask? I remember you thought one of your male friends would be nice."

"Do you remember my good friend Bear Conley, with whom we had dinner reunion time--when we spent more time in bed than on campus?"

"How can I forget," May rejoins, "that motel in Gray, where I gave you my cherry. Was I your first virgin, my darling?" May says batting her eyes, and they laugh and kiss again. "And you'd like us to perform for Bear?"

"Damn right I would. He's a terrific guy."

"Yes, I remember him. He was very nice. I liked him a lot. He's very handsome, but do you think he would want to be with us?"

"I can guarantee he'd want to be with you. Further, I have a standing invitation to visit any time I'm in the area; so how about me giving him a ring to see what's doing? May darling, I'd so love to have Bear see your voluptuous nude beauty, and I would love you to see his beautiful big cock."

"Are you suggesting that I fuck him?"

" Not necessarily. But let me tell you what I 'd really love: you know our fantasy about my watching you perform an alluring strip tease culminating with you masturbating until you climax?"

"You would just love that, wouldn't you. Well, hot stuff, why are you still lying here in bed? Go call him up!"

The old teammates had always been confidants, and Bear knew of the joy Deke had found in having May as his mistress. So, when Deke calls to propose they visit him at his house, Bear is thrilled.

"You're here in the area?"

"Yes, we're in a motel about 15 miles from you."

"Well, for Christ's sake! Listen. Tomorrow is Saturday and my son Jim and his wife Barb are coming over. They'll be up for a little party. How about joining us for cocktails around 3, and definitely plan to spend the night. Okay? Okay. You know the way. It'll be great to see you both again."

BlueByrd
BlueByrd
23 Followers