May I Take Your Coat

Story Info
Sandy has to wear just lingerie whenver she leaves the house.
4.8k words
4.15
109k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
695 Followers

"May I take your coat?"

That was the first time it happened. I will never forget the look on that waiter's face when I removed my coat to reveal nothing more than a black satin negligee. You are probably wondering why somebody would choose to come to a restaurant dressed only in their sexy lingerie but the truth of the matter was, that there was really no choice to be made. The ability to choose to wear anything over my underwear had been taken away from me. Of course at first I did not believe it, I mean who would? If somebody tells you that from now on, whenever you leave the house you would do so wearing only a long fake fur coat and sexy lingerie, would you believe them? Of course not.

When the next invite out came though, it all became very clear that he was not bluffing. Try as I might, I could not wear anything other than the negligee, I wanted to but it was impossible. It occurred to me that the best thing to do was to cancel, but it soon turned out that that was out of the question also. Along with the suggestion to only wear a coat and underwear out of the house, it also transpired that it was impossible for me to cancel any date, meeting or invitation. If somebody asked me out somewhere, I had to say yes (unless I was already pre-booked) and once I had said yes, I would be forced to make good on the invitation. He had really thought of everything.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, so there I am standing in the middle of a restaurant, cleavage spilling out of this tiny cutting of black satin that almost managed to fully cover my ass, whilst the waiter stares in disbelief at what he sees. And he was not the only one, not by a long shot. My date for the evening, Tim I think his name was, was equally stunned. You see I had just joined one of those internet dating sites that guarantees they will find the perfect partner for you in three month or less, and Tim was their first match up. He seemed nice as well; well spoken, polite, he even tried his best not to look straight at my breasts the first moment I took off the coat. But even a nice guy like him didn't stand a chance with the conditioning I'd been given. You see, well it's a long story.

It all started around three weeks before that night in the restaurant. I had just got out of a very destructive long term relationship and decided I needed to get back out into society, meet some new people, maybe even try dating again. My ex though, well he didn't agree. I'd tried to break up with him many times before but each time he knew how to say the right things for me to give him "just one more chance" because maybe he "could really change" this time. But this time things were different, he had degraded me for the last time and I was not going to take it anymore, it was over and there was nothing he could do about it. Well, as it turns out, I was half right. After a couple of weeks of fighting and begging and telling me that nobody else would want a "whore like me", he gave up.

"Fine! it's over, we're through!" he'd said. "You just see where your life takes you without me around, you'll regret the day you ever tried to break up with me!"

And that was the last I saw of him. However, even though I never saw him again, he still found ways to get at me. First there were the night callers. For ten days, lonely middle aged men were turning up at my door, you see, my ex had taken itself upon him to print out a number of fliers advertising the services of Naughty Nicki: House Slut. The fliers had my address and picture and so not only did I have these people calling at my house, I had to dealing with their angst (and sometimes their drunken advances) once I had told them that I was not a prostitute.

After that came the deliveries, shipment after shipment of sex toys, skimpy lingerie and even a blow up sex doll for women. I couldn't even refuse them as the packages were all pre-signed and so the delivery guys just kept pushing until I'd except them. By the end of that second ten day period, there was a mound of boxes taking up the all the space in the spare room, just waiting for the biweekly trash collection day to arrive. Unfortunately for me, none of that stuff ever got thrown away. No, because you see, on the day before that first experience in the restaurant, I had one final visitor, courtesy of my husband.

This visitor was unlike all the others. He wasn't a pervert, he wasn't delivering anything, he didn't even appear all that threatening. Oh how wrong, one's first impression can be, for that man was by far the worst thing my ex ever sent me. When I opened the door, he just stood there smiling, dressed up in a 500 dollar suit, I didn't for one moment believe he could be in any way connected with that bastard excuse for a man.

"Hi there, I'm looking for a Miss Sandra Watson," He had said.

After that a lot of what happened is a blur. I remember confirming my name and I remember being taken through into my living room before blacking out. From that point, there is only the odd flashback or two which give me any clue as to what exactly he did to me. One thing is for certain, I wasn't raped. My clothes hadn't been messed with in any way and ... well sometimes you can just tell with these things. Anyhow, to cut a long story short, two hours later I wake up, the man is gone and there is a note stuck to the television. It said, well I can show you what it said:

Dear Sandy,

If you are reading this letter then my well dressed friend has already paid you a visit. A little bird had told me that you planned to start dating again so I thought I would give you a hand, seeing as that's the sort of nice guy I am. As I hope you can have as many successful dates as possible I asked my friend to give you a little help, something to keep the guys interested. As per my instructions, you have been conditioned to be unable to turn down any invitation out. That's right, be it a trip to the supermarket or three weeks in Bangkok, you will be unable to say no and you will always do your best to be on time.(don't worry I have no intentions of asking you out, I'm over you). In addition to this, in order to make your dates more exciting, whenever you leave the house you will dress only in sexy lingerie, nothing else. I will allow you to wear a coat, but if at any time anybody asks if you wish to remove it, you will do so happily.

I bet you think the idea of being half naked in a public place would repulse you, but actually you will find the experience quite exhilarating. In fact, you will even find it turns you on, all those people looking at you, maybe with a look of disgust, or maybe with a look of lust. Whatever their motive, all those eyes on you will drive you wild. What are they looking at? What are they thinking? Such thoughts will send your body shivering with desire and it is solely up tio you whether you decide to ask on these horny little impulses.

So this is my gift to you, I wish you all the success in the world with your new single lifestyle and I hope my little gift to you will make you happy. However, if for some reason you are not keen on what I have done for you, just let me know. All you have to do is beg to come back to me and stop acting like a whore for sale and I will gladly take you back and remove any changes that have been made to you,. My door is always open.

Yours sincerely

Mike.

Well would you believe a letter like that? Sure, I don't know exactly what happen for the hour I was asleep but it could have been anything. Who had ever heard of a person being conditioned over what sort of clothes they could wear? It was ridiculous to even consider the possibility. So I didn't think anything of it, by that point I had become totally sick of my ex's exploits and had already informed the police about them too or three times. It felt like the best thing to do was to just ignore things and not give him the satisfaction of thinking he was getting to me. So, that was the plan and it went swimmingly until the following evening when the time to get ready for my date with Tim came.

Now some of you may know that many women have a tendency to take their time over choosing what they wish to wear on a date; I am one of those women. This being a first date purely served to make that dressing up period even longer. So with this in mind, it is possible that you may actually understand why, as silly as it may seem, that my first reaction to not being able to leave the house in the perfect 'not too slutty, not too prude' dress that had taken two hours to pick out, was one of immense irritation. However, this was soon enough replaced with the more understandable reaction of fear when it gradually dawned on me that the threats in Mike's letter may actually be true. I tried running at full speed out of my front door, climbing out a window, everything, but my body would just not leave the house. There was nothing left to do but call Tim and cancel. However, to my horror, that was also impossible; my body just would not let me dial his number. In fact my body had its own plans, remember the line from Mike's letter:

"That's right, be it a trip to the supermarket or three weeks in Bangkok, you will be unable to say no and you will always do your best to be on time"

Well, it turns out that what he means by that is: If it looks like I am going to be late for my date, then my body will take it upon itself to just walk upstairs, change into whichever piece of lingerie it so desires (which in this case was the black satin negligee that was already mentioned, one of the many 'gifts' from Mike) and then head out of the front door to go meet my date (Luckily I was able to grab my coat on the way out). From that point everything my body did up until meeting up with Tim was out of my control and thus, despite my better wishes, I found myself in that restaurant handing over my coat to an open-mouthed waiter whilst I tried to act as naturally as one can when faced with such a scenario.

I've already told you that Tim, God bless him, did his best to be the gentleman. He tried to look only into my eyes and ask me the normal first date questions such as: "What do you do for a living?" and "Have I seen the latest Tom Hanks movie?", but even with his best efforts, it was clear that there was only one question he wanted to ask. I mean lets face it, who wouldn't want to know why their date had just arrived at a crowded restaurant in their underwear?

Well, it may have been a crazy thing to do but he seemed like a nice guy and I couldn't take anymore of the weird atmosphere my choice of outfit was causing, so I told him. I told him about Mike, the mysterious suited visitor who did this to me, the conditions of my conditioning, everything. Well, everything except the bit about the getting horny if people stared part, which I was very much experiencing first hand during my confession. His reaction was as I had expected, or at least as I had hoped. I could see from his face that he did not believe me at first; it was understandable as I had not believed it myself at first. However, as it began to dawn on him that there was no rational explanation for why I would come out dressed as I was, he realised that the irrational reason may well be true.

If I hadn't thought he was a nice guy before, it was confirmed after he'd been hit by this bombshell. Whereas some more lecherous men may have taken me out for a trip round the city in my underwear, or given me invites out for the rest of the month, knowing that I couldn't say no, he offered to just take me home so I could get out of public view. Looking back, I know I should have accepted that offer. But he was just so nice, and my panties were getting so damp that I just didn't want to leave right then. So I told him that it I was going to have to get used to being out like this in public and that it may well be a long time until my next chance to have the pleasure of such a kind person's company. So I asked him if we could just finish our meal first and then make our ways home, it was a date after all. Tim told me that he understood (which just made me fall for him even more) and we carried on with our surreal first date.

For what happened later that evening to make sense, you may need to be reminding that part of my conditioning was too feel incredibly turned on if I could feel people were looking at me. Well, this was not a cheap restaurant so most of the customers were constantly giving me sideways glances; the looks on their faces ranging from pity to envy. But as I already knew, the motive didn't matter, the fact was they were looking and all those eyes pointed at be was sending my body into a frenzy. So please tell me what a girl is to do when they are at a restaurant with the sweetest, kindest, most wonderful guy and their body is desperate to come. I tried to wait, really I did. To sit through the main course without feeling distracted, to listen to Tim's conversation without picturing his cock thrusting into my wet pussy, to just go two minutes without thinking about sex in any way, but it was impossible. I needed it, and to put it bluntly right then I needed him.

Therefore, when he left to go to the bathroom, halfway through the main courses, I took my chance. I waited a few seconds for him to be out of sight and then got up to wait for him outside the men's room door. Then when he came out of the bathroom door, I jumped him, and I mean full on my feet left the floor jumped him. Looking back I'm amazed he was able to catch me. At first he kissed me back, but after a few seconds he began to come to his senses and tried to put me down. I was desperate though, I needed him so much and was prepared to do anything to get him. I tried to move his hand down to my pussy so that he could se how much I needed him, but he wouldn't do it. I had to give up. I pulled away from him, embarrassed and rejected and on the verge of tears. The conversation we had outside that bathroom door was what made me fall in love with him:

"Please don't cry, you seem a lovely girl, really you do, but I just don't do this sort of thing. Especially not on a first date."

"I know, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to really I didn't, I just couldn't help it."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, When I told you about what Mike did to me, I left out one thing. I didn't tell you that if people look at me when I am out, it will turn me on, a lot. I didn't want to tell you, I was hoping I could get through the evening okay, but I was just so horny and you and so kind and sweet and cute, I just had to... I mean I needed to... oh I don't know what I mean. Please don't think badly of me."

"Hey, it's okay, come here." He motioned me towards him and hugged me. "I don't feel badly of you. I can't even imagine what you must be going through, but it would be wrong for me to take advantage of you in this situation. It's not fair on you. You are a wonderful sweet girl and you don't deserve this to happen to you, but you only feel this way because of a trick, and as much as I would love to be that guy who takes you home, I cannot do it like this. It isn't right. Now why don't I give you a ride home?"

"Thank you, that would be so nice of you after I ruined your evening and embarrassed you in front of a room full of people. You are going to make some girl so happy one day."

"Hey, any other guy would do the same."

"I really wish you were right."

At that point we left the restaurant, still carrying on the conversation. He had his arm around my shoulder, trying to keep me cheerful and kept telling stupid jokes and stories from his childhood. I knew in my heart that I would never meet another guy like him and I cursed my ex for making me what I was. Anyway, he drove me home and dropped me off at my front door. We didn't arrange another date, he was too uncomfortable to ask seeing as he knew I couldn't decline and I was too ashamed to ask him to invite me. In the end, he just gave me his number and said for me to call him if I needed any help and I went up to my room, first to cry and then to finally give my body the release it had been crying out for the whole evening. Even looking back on all the terrible things I did, or was made to do under Mike's spell, I never felt so dirty and ashamed as I did right then, masturbating alone in my bed after humiliating myself in front of the nicest guy I would ever meet. Everyone has a lowest ebb in their life, that truly was mine.

That next month was nothing short of a nightmare. Mike had taken it upon himself to give my number to a long list of no hopers and perverts, all of whom would ring me asking for a date that evening. They would insist on picking me up from my home so that they could take my coat from me before I even properly left the house and then walk me to where our date would be. Every day I found myself having to wear something from Mike's 'gift packages', one day I was in a corset in the park, another time it was a near see-through red baby doll nightgown in the local club. One thing though was always constant, whatever I wore and wherever we went, it was always in a crowded place. Every guy wanted to make sure that all eyes would be on me thus increasing the likelihood that they would get lucky that evening. It shames me to admit it, but pretty much every night it worked. I never wanted to sleep with them, there was not a single attractive feature amongst the lot of them, but I just couldn't help it. If you understood how it felt to have all those eyes staring upon you, watching, lingering, lusting, you wouldn't judge me. There comes a point when any girl, no matter what their intentions, just has to give in to what their body wants. These men, they knew exactly how to make my body want them and they used that against me every single night. I was fucked on the beach, fucked between some bushes in a park, one guy even made me fuck him in his apartment while his friends watched (which to my shame only made me hornier). It was a desperate time for me and by the end of the month I was ready to give up, Mike had won. I could call him, beg him to take me back and at least this would all be over. It would be better to have one heartless bastard fuck me every night of the month than thirty different ones.

So the next morning, after I had had my ritual shower to try and wash off the dirtiness I felt from the night before and got dressed (I still liked to wear my regular clothes around the house, just so that I could feel normal somewhere), I went to look up Mike's number. I was just about to call him too, when there was a knock on the door. Resigning myself to the assumption that my future 'dates' were now making house calls, I decided to get it over with before making the call and that was when I got the biggest surprise of my life: It was Tim. I almost screamed when I saw him standing outside my front door.

"Tim! What are you doing here?"

"I was um... just passing by the neighbourhood and err... thought I would drop by, is that okay?"

"Yes! Yes, of course it is, please come on in. I'm sorry I'm a little bit over dressed at the moment." (it was a bad joke I know, but I was nervous.)

"I'm sorry to come over here uninvited but err... well you see..."

"What is it?"

"I want to help you Sandy. I've been thinking about you all the time and I just can't let you go through this alone. It must sound crazy I know, I mean, we only met once, but I could see so much life inside you, even despite your situation during our date, you were able to laugh smile and just be yourself. I can't let you be destroyed by that bastard ex boyfriend of yours. I'm just so sorry it took me a month to work up the courage to tell you this."

When I heard that man say those words, I just broke down. I threw myself arms around him and just let the pain and torture of those past thirty days come rushing out.

king_wesley
king_wesley
695 Followers
12