Maya Gets What She Deserves

Story Info
An intense polyamorous episode.
3.3k words
3.56
17.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlo grabbed Maya by the hair at the back of her head, pulling until her neck arched.

"You're a disgusting, pitiful excuse for a human being," he started, wrapping his fingers around her exposed throat. "You're going to get what you deserve this time."

While he held her head still, other hands grabbed her arms, pulling them uncomfortably behind her back and binding them there with rough cord.

"Bring that nasty little bitch over here," a woman's voice called out. "I want to make her pay for what she's done."

Carlo pulled her, stumbling, over to the woman. Amanda looked furious. She slapped Maya, hard, across the face as soon as Carlo released her head. Maya saw stars. She came back around in time to see Amanda's hand coming at her again.

When her head cleared a second time, she was on her knees in front of the tall, dark woman. The others were talking above her as if she couldn't hear them.

"I wanna see her bleed, Carlo," Amanda said, her voice full of venom. As she did she flicked the side of Maya's face hard enough to make her flinch.

"I just want to hear her scream," Leo said from somewhere behind her. She felt a rough tug on her hair, and assumed it had been his doing.

"I think we ought to leave her chained up, alone, in the dark. We can all go out somewhere for several long hours. You know she'll scream, and probably bleed, and none of us will have to waste our time watching her." Pan said the last part as though the mere thought disgusted her. She rounded out the impression by digging the pointy toe of her heels roughly into Maya's side.

Maya was terrified of being left alone in the dark more than anything else. If they knew she feared it then they would do it, so she kept still and quiet. The voices all began to talk at once, and Maya kept her eyes on the floor, waiting to learn her fate. Finally, Carlo spoke up, louder than the others.

"Amanda, I think it's time you break out that little gift from last Christmas," he said, and all the others grew quiet.

Amanda grabbed Maya's hair again, twisting her head until she was looking up at the beautiful woman. Without warning she pushed four long fingers into Maya's mouth, making her flinch as they entered her throat. With her hands tied behind her back and her head held in Amanda's death grip there was nothing she could do but try not to gag.

Amanda withdrew her sloppy wet hand and used it to slap Maya across the face again. Then she plunged her fingers back into the younger woman's mouth, making her eyes water.

"You're a worthless piece of scum," Amanda muttered, leaning low over Maya. "I am going to make you regret ever meeting me."

Then she pulled her hand out again, released Maya's hair, and walked away from the group. Leo took her place.

"Kiss my shoe, you dirty whore," he hissed, using Maya's hair to point her head downward again. She hurried to oblige, but struggled with the task because of the way her arms were tied. She didn't know how to lean that far down without simply falling on her face. Her indecision cost her, however, as somebody, (maybe Carlo?) forced her head down quickly, crushing her face into Leo's shinny shoe. She tried her best to kiss it.

"Lick it," he continued, and she obeyed, grateful that his shoes were at least visibly clean.

"Say 'thank you'," he concluded, his voice full of scorn.

"Thank you, Leo," she said quickly, hoping to get up soon, as this position was beginning to hurt. Instead, pain erupted along her back as Leo's fist crashed into her.

"You don't get to use my name, you worthless cow," he screamed, hitting her again. "You call me 'Sir' and be glad I speak to you at all."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir. I'm sorry Sir. Thank you for letting me kiss your shoe. Thank you for speaking to me, Sir." She tried to go on, but it was hard to breath.

Suddenly, she was being pulled to her feet again. Amanda was back, and she was wearing a strap-on dildo so big that Maya thought she might cry. She looked up to the other woman, pleading with her eyes, afraid to make a sound. Amanda's face held no pity.

"Ha ha, I bet you're feeling sorry now, aren't you baby?" Carlo asked from behind Maya, gently stroking the side of her face, as they both watched Amanda run a hand up and down the length of the silicon shaft. Her long fingers couldn't encircle it, it was so large. Maya nodded. She felt terribly sorry.

"Say it," Amanda demanded, eyes narrowing as she continued to stroke the thick member.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please, I'll be good. Please don't do this, it's too big. Please! I'm sorry.."

Her words were lost in the wave of laughter coming from the other four. She began to panic as she watched Amanda lower herself onto the bench, and then lay back flat, still rubbing that huge phallus.

Carlo started to walk forward, pushing Maya along in front of him, towards Amanda and that monster. Just as she decided it was worth it to make a run for it she felt his arms close in around her, lifting her into the air. When her feet touched cement again she was straddling Amanda, just inches from the big fake cock.

"Well come on, you filthy slut, time to see what that dirty cunt of yours can handle," Amanda mocked, flicking Maya's thigh's and breasts with her long nails. Maya started to shake.

"Please don't do this," she began to beg, but then Carlo was lifting her again, positioning her over the terrible thing.

"Please... I'm sorry..." Maya whined. Amanda just laughed.

"Oh you're only just beginning to be sorry," she sneered. Then the head of the cock was against Maya's opening, and she couldn't process any other information. As Carlo lowered her, and it began to push inside her, Maya thought she might faint. She knew she only had the tip in, and yet she felt so full.

Carlo continued to lower her—mercifully he kept it slow and steady—but Amanda punctuated the decent with sharp thrusts of her hips, making Maya wince.

Soon, Maya knew she could take no more. Her body simply couldn't fit it. She spoke up, telling them that she would not be able to fit any more of it inside her. It simply was not physically possible.

They all laughed, and Amanda asked Carlo if she could do the honors. Then all at once Carlo was letting go of her and Amanda was pulling Maya's hips down towards her own.

Maya screamed a terrible cry as she was impaled on the monster of a tool. She couldn't see. She couldn't think. She could only scream and try not to move. But Amanda made sure that stillness was impossible. She bounced Maya up and down, pushing farther into her abused pussy with each stroke.

Maya awoke slightly from the pain of being split in two when a new pain began. Amanda had seized her exposed breasts and was squeezing and pulling on her nipples.

"NOW, Amanda, before shes gets used to it," Carlo said from behind Maya. In response, Amanda gave Maya's nipples an extra painful tug, and Maya felt herself falling forward onto the other woman's chest, still impaled on the giant cock.

Amanda bit Maya's lip, hard enough to draw blood as soon as they were face to face. Then she reached around and cupped Maya's ass cheeks. She used her leverage to pull Maya down harder onto the dildo, and then spread her cheeks as far apart as they would go.

Maya, who was still trying to get ahold of the pain of the plastic cock, didn't realize what this meant until Carlo was already right there, pushing the head of his stiff dick against her sphincter. It was too much.

"Oh no! Carlo, please! It's too much, it's too much! I can't handle what-"

But then he was inside her, and it was like nothing she had ever felt. Her mind stopped working, the pain was so intense. They didn't seem to mind when Maya stopped reacting and simply shut down. They found a rhythm between themselves, pushing her back and forth, from one impaling rod to the other. Once they had that worked out, Amanda began to whisper to Maya.

"You're a disgusting whore, and you deserve to be used up and thrown out with the trash. That's all you are: trash. You're a filthy piece of garbage and when I'm done using you I never want to see your ugly face again. I'm going to fucking destroy that worthless little pussy of yours, and then nobody will ever want you. Everyone will know what a nasty little fucktoy you are. You're not good for anything except shoving dicks inside. You're just a set of holes. Disgusting, worthless holes." As she spoke she and Carlo began to pick up the speed.

At the same time, Pan forced her cock down Maya's unsuspecting throat and Leo began a slow rhythmic attack on her back with a whip. Leo knew all of her sensitive places, and he showed her no mercy.

Pan's long thin cock rammed against the back of her throat, causing her whole body to shudder. She couldn't pull away. She couldn't push Pan away. She simply tried not to gag.

"That's right, suck away on that cock," Amanda continued, her murmuring mouth right by Maya's ear. " That's what you are: a cock-sucker. That's all you are. Use that filthy mouth for the only thing you'll ever be good for. You're a disgusting little cum dumpster. We're going to fill all your holes and stretch all your holes and fill you with cum like the whore you are."

Suddenly, Maya realized that something had changed. She was still almost gagging with every thrust that Pan made, Leo's assault on her back was still agonizing, and she still felt like her pussy and ass were on fire, but somewhere along the way it had become an incredible sensation. Amanda, who seemed to sense this, grabbed hold of Maya's nipples again, gouging her thumb nails as deeply into the soft flesh as she could. It was searing pain, and it made Maya's pussy clench wonderfully around the big plastic cock. Of course, Amanda couldn't feel that, but Carlo must have been able to feel some of it, because he picked up the pace, and Amanda followed. Carlo began to smack her ass as he dove into her again and again, and Amanda bit Maya's ear, piercing the skin. Then she began to taunt Maya again, this time in a voice that everyone could hear

"That's it, you hungry little whore. You like that big plastic cock up your pussy, don't you? You like to be stuffed full on all ends and treated like the slut that you are. Ugh, just look at you go, you cum-thirsty little bitch, you can't wait to be filled up like a whore. Go on, ride that cock, ride it like a slut. Show us all what a nasty pig you are. Show us how much you get off on being used and abused like an animal. Cum around that big cock. Cum with a cock up your ass and one down your throat. Show us all how nasty you are. Show us how nasty you want to be. We're going to squirt cum down all of your disgusting little holes and then we're going to throw you out with the trash. We're going to let the rats have you, you repugnant slut. You like being filled with cum, don't you, whore? Don't you, slut? You want to be covered with cum, have it dripping out of your pours. Go on, ride that cock, you worthless, foul, disgusting-"

Suddenly, Maya was cumming. Pan rammed down her throat and held there, covering Maya's mouth with a strong hand and leaving the woman completely without air. Carlo leaned into her, pushing her down until there was not an inch left of either cock outside of her body. Leo must have been doing something, but she couldn't tell what, because she was so overwhelmed by the sensation coursing through her.

For several eternal moments the world didn't exist. Then slowly, it began to come back. She lay limp and lifeless as the others continued to plough into her. Pan finally let her get a breath of air. Leo's lashes began to be electric again. For a few more minutes she lay, passive, on Amanda, being fucked and hurt by the four around her, and then she felt it again: the unmistakable stirrings of another orgasm.

Carlo was the first to notice her feeble attempts to join in the movement. He sped up in response. Then Amanda caught up, and the three of them raced headlong down the hill towards what was promising to be another earth-shattering climax.

Pan pulled out, and Maya found herself begging for release.

"Please let me cum. I need to cum. Please..."

"God you're a nasty whore. Cumming like a prostitute with three dicks jammed inside you. What a awful little bitch. You want to cum again, don't you? You want to suck the cum out of these dicks with your dirty little pussy and ass? Suck out the cum and cum while doing it? I'll bet you do, you disgusting slut. Ask nicely, and I just might let you cum again. Tell me you want to cum because you're a dirty little slut."

"I'm a dirty little slut, and I want to cum," Maya whispered gratefully into Amanda's neck. "I'm a filthy whore who just wants cocks. Please let me cum. Please.. I'm so close. I'm so close to cumming. I'm almost th-"

Carlo pulled out, and then pulled her off of Amanda. She groaned as she was emptied, not happy about the unexpected change. Before she could get her baring her arms were free and Carlo had dropped her flat onto her back on the floor. It knocked the wind out of her and while she got her breath back the other four gathered around her, all of them standing. They all had their cocks in their hands and cruel expressions on their faces.

"Spread those legs," Amanda commanded, again rubbing her strap-on, now slick with Maya's juices. "Show us how fucked your holes are."

Maya obeyed, spreading her legs and pulling herself open for the small crowd to see. She needed to cum so badly.

"You are so fucking wet. I bet you really wanted to cum, didn't you?" Amanda teased. Maya nodded, not trusting herself to speak.

Amanda stepped forward and spit into Maya's pussy, then crossed her arms beneath her full round breasts.

"That's what you deserve, you worthless slut. Now start fucking your fingers."

Maya, startled by the turn of events, didn't react.

"I mean it you good-for-nothing whore. Start fingering your nasty, gaping, slutty pussy. Show us what a little slut you are. Show us how much you want to cum." Amanda spit at Maya again, this time catching the side of her face.

Maya dutifully put her fingers to her pussy and began to rub.

"Both your hands," Amanda commanded.

Maya added the other hand, pushing the fingers of one hand in deeply while the other concentrated on her clit. Amanda spit into her pussy again.

Leo came close, and tipped her head back as he positioned his cock to cum on her face. She opened her mouth wide but he ignored it, spraying instead across the bridge of her nose. After he finished cumming he let her suck him off, but while she did so he used two fingers to spread his cum all over her face, grinding it into her eyebrows and the edge of her hair, and pushing it into her eyes. When she whimpered he slapped her hard and said "What do you say?"

"Thank you, Sir, for your cum," she replied, making sure to keep both of her hands on her pussy. In response Leo swatted away her hands and landed a resounding slap on her sopping pussy, causing her to shriek in pain. Then Leo was gone and Maya brought her hand tentatively back to her swollen pussy.

Pan and Carlo stepped up at the same time, and proceeded to cover her in ejaculate. They got it over her hands, in her pussy, on her belly and her breasts, and all over her face They both made sure to wipe themselves off of her long hair.

Maya heard a 'snap' sound and realized that somebody was taking picture of her. She instinctively pulled her legs together but feet from all directions kicked her until she opened back up.

"No, no, Maya, that won't do. You've got to keep fucking those nasty little holes of yours, and show everyone what a terrible little whore you are. Show us how much you like being covered in cum. Show everyone what a useless, worthless little piece of garbage you are, masturbating to the feeling of cum drying all over your body. God, you're disgusting. Go faster, Maya. Show us how much you like it."

Maya obeyed, fingering herself faster. Her face burned with shame as she peered up at all of them watching her touch herself, watching her cum like a whore. None of them were touching themselves anymore, they were all just watching her.

Maya's battered back scraped painfully against the cold floor and Leo's semen burned in her eyes. Every time she showed signs of slowing her frenzied fingers hard shoes dug into her damaged flesh.

Amanda wasn't the only one talking now. There was a disgusted buzz in the air above Maya, many voices chiming in with staccato notes of revulsion.

"Oh, god, she's such a slut." "She'll fuck anything that gets within reach of her sloppy pussy." "Little bitch deserves a hell of a lot more pain than we gave her." "It would just make her more cock-hungry. Look at the dirty little cow, she's eating it up..."

And so they went on, insulting her and occasionally kicking her hard enough to leave bruises, until she began to cum. When she started to convulse Amanda spit on her again, and the others followed suit, aiming for her face, her breasts and her sopping wet pussy. She cam laying there on her back, on the floor, covered in sweat and spit and cum, with four people standing around her, watching her, teasing her and taking pictures of her. When she finally thrashed her last and grew still, they mocked and ridiculed her until she grew red with embarrassment, until she hid her face, until she finally just rolled over and burst into tears.

That's when Carlo picked her up. He carried her into the big shower, where he held her while the others washed her off. They shampooed her hair, washed her skin and ran soft fingers all over her. When they were done Leo wrapped a big towel around her, and Carlo carried her up to the big master bed. Hey laid her down, and laid down next to her, and the others crowded in. They brushed her hair and rubbed lotion onto her bruised wrists and abused back. Pan sang her little lullabies and Amanda stroked her hair.

Then they all took turns telling Maya how much they loved her and how happy they were to have her there.

And then they all sang her Happy Birthday.