Maya's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
Erik manipulates everyone according to plan.
2.7k words
4.08
33.5k
10

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erik has promised Maya that the next night would be the night. The night that she has been waiting for, as has he, although he has tried to maintain an ambivalent facade about it.

Loving wives, cuckold, fetish, and exhibitionist/voyeur content.

....

"Last night," Maya said to me after she had arrived to work. "I could not believe how you made me feel. I have never experienced such an overwhelming orgasm before."

"Did you tell your husband all about it?"

"Yes."

"Did you get him to eat your pussy like I told you to?" I asked Maya, who had followed me into the back room.

"I didn't have to," Maya confessed. "He was like an animal - licking me all over down there."

"Did he fuck you?"

"No, but he had orgasms while he was licking me."

"Can't you see what he is?" I asked her.

"Things were so good for us once," Maya reflected. "We had a wonderful life. Then he started watching the pornography on the computer. He started telling me that he must be too small to satisfy me, and showed me pictures of other men. Then he had me lay with that other man while he watched. Now, it is like I don't even know the man I married."

"I know him," I stated coldly. "Like a book."

"It never mattered to me, but he kept telling me over and over about how small he was," Maya explained. "Then when he was unable to get himself hard any more, he blamed me. He tells me he wants me to be like the American women, so I remove the hair on my legs and under my arms. Then he tells me not to shave them, because without the hair I look like a child because my breasts are too small to excite him."

I came up behind her, towering over the petite, bronze-hued woman, and leaned into her, my hands coming up and finding her little titties through the shirt fabric.

"No bra," I said while kneading the little orbs and feeling those bulbous nipples stiffen in response.

"I thought that would please you. The fact that I am so small breasted does not seem to bother you."

"It does not," I assured Maya, enjoying her leaning back into me as I groped her tits. "I will show you tonight how I feel about you."

"I told him last night that I had to have you, and that I wanted him to watch, and he said that he already told you that he would beg you if he had too. I think he will."

The day crawled by at a snail's pace, but eventually closing time came around. Ten minutes before it was time to lock up, Tanish arrived, looking as wimpy and pathetic as ever, and pushing his glasses up his nose with each step.

Maya, upon seeing him, had gone into the back, and when she emerged, went over to Tanish and handed him an envelope. It was her pay for the week, and I knew that because I had just given her the check she had earned and had cashed it for her. Like a dutiful wife, she went running over and handed the money to that human waste.

"I am back - as I said I would be," Tanish said.

"So I see."

"Maya has told me about how much pleasure she received from you, even without you having intercourse, and now she has told me she wants to have you. I just wanted to tell you that I understand why she feels that way, and that you have my blessings as long as I am able to observe and make sure she is all right."

"I'm not interested in your blessings - don't want or need them," I spat at Tanish. "Believe me, Maya will be alright. I'll make sure that you end up with what's left of her after tonight, just so you can suck the cum out of all of her holes."

"I need to watch, sir," Tanish said, pushing the glasses up and looking down - either at the floor or at my crotch.

"You really want to watch? Fine. We'll go to your house and I'll fuck her and you can watch."

"I'm afraid that is not possible at this time," Tanish mumbled.

"What's the matter? Mommy won't let you have company over? Even to fuck her daughter-in-law?"

"I see that Maya has told you of our unfortunate turn of luck that has forced us to temporarily move in with my family," Tanish sheepishly said.

"Temporarily? Why, do you have prospects on the horizon, or are you planning on her getting a second job?"

"Why do you enjoy mocking me so much, sir?" Tanish asked. "I treat you with nothing but respect."

"Because I earn respect!" I said, poking my finger into his breastbone and knocking him back a half-step. "I'm a man. You, on the other hand, are a wimp."

"I am also a man," Tanish said in an utterly unconvincing voice. "Perhaps not as much of a man as you are in many respects, but still a man."

"And that's why you're standing here, man?" I hissed, nodding over toward Maya, who had locked the front door and stood there watching us from a distance. "Begging me to let you watch me fuck your wife?"

"I am thinking mostly of Maya and of making her happy."

"Bullshit!" I snapped. "I think I know what you are really thinking of. Am I right? Huh?"

I sneered at Tanish as I reached down and gave my crotch a squeeze, and I could have sworn that Maya's husband shuddered as I did so, but he briskly shook his head and looked away.

"I think that you want to watch me service your wife, and while I do you're going to be fantasizing that it's you I'm doing instead of her. Why don't you admit it? It's not a crime. Just come out and say, I'm gay."

"But I am not sir."

"Fine," I snapped. "You want to watch? Go rent us a room. Riviera Motel down at the end of Broad Street."

"Why can we not go to your home?" Tanish protested. "Perhaps into your back room where you have done things to her before?"

"No. I was planning on going to go to my home with Maya, and if I do, it won't be with you there. I wouldn't let something like you near my property, much less into my bedroom. You want to watch? Go get us a room. Then you can watch and whack off like a chimp while your wife has a man inside of her."

Tanish stood there for a moment, and then nodded. He kept standing there, even after I shrugged, so I asked him what he was waiting for.

"The room - it will cost money."

"No shit Sherlock. You want the show, you rent the room."

"But I do not have..."

"I saw Maya hand over her pay to you just now, pimp," I growled. "She busted her ass all week, and you just got paid, so you have money."

"You cannot be serious," Tanish asked, and by the look on my face he soon discovered that I was dead serious.

"We're going to drive past the Riviera Motel in about 45 minutes," I informed him, walking him toward the door. "If your car is out front of one of the rooms, I stop. If not, this is good night, because I'll drive right past and take her to my home, where I will ravage her in every way imaginable. Your call."

Tanish walked past Maya, unable to look at her as he went past. I leaned out the door and called out to him just as he got to his car.

"There's a liquor store next to the motel," I informed him. "Get us a bottle of champagne - nothing too expensive."

"I do not understand," Maya said as I put my arm around her shoulder and guided her into the back of the store. "Are we going to make - I mean, have sex?

"Yes we are," I assured her. "Probably more than you're bargaining for."

"Where are we going?"

"I have a hunch we're going to the Riviera Motel," I mused.

"Will Tanish we watching us?"

"If your car is at the Riviera Motel, he will be."

"If Tanish were having sex with someone else, I would not want to watch," Maya said sadly, offering no resistance when I came up behind her and slid my hands under her shirt.

"That's the way most people would think," I agreed, grabbing onto those plump nipples of hers and pulling them up and out.

"I think you're going to learn a lot about this husband of yours tonight," I suggested while enjoying Maya writhe under the abuse her nipples were getting from me.

I brought my hands out from under Maya's shirt and ran them up and down Maya's arms. The hairs were standing up straight, just as they had that first night, and I reveled in the feel of those hairs sliding between my fingers as they moved.

"I am afraid," Maya admitted.

"Are you coming with me?" I asked, clicking off the light and heading for the exit.

"Yes."

I took my time driving Maya over to the motel, and I couldn't help noticing how Maya was in awe of the interior of my BMW - feeling the seats and looking around at the dashboard. It was 2 years old, and starting to show it, but when you're used to a Camry, I suppose you aren't as fussy as I am.

"Surprise, surprise," I said sarcastically as I saw Tanish's rust bucket in front of a room on the far end of the place, and Tanish standing next to the door with the key in his hand.

I swung my shiny black BMW right up next to Tanish's car, and noted his reaction as Maya climbed out of the passenger side. Pulling a briefcase out of the back seat, I followed Maya up to the door where Tanish greeted her.

"I love you Maya," Tanish said, and I chuckled when she turned away as he kissed her.

"I guess you must," I said as we entered the room, which was one of the pricier rooms in the place, with a king-sized bed. "You went top shelf, at least Riviera top shelf."

"I thought that you, as a man of immense stature, would appreciate having a large bed," Tanish offered.

"Yeah, and maybe room enough for all of us?" I suggested, and after I saw the hopeful look on his face, brought him back to earth. "Forget about it, pimp. That's your place over there."

"His place" was the brown leather, scoop-shaped chair beside the bed, and as I closed and locked the door, Maya stayed glued to my side.

"What would you like me to do?" she asked.

"Take a shower - soap and water only. No deodorant," I directed her. "Be quick about it too."

Maya nodded and disappeared into the bathroom, and within seconds I heard the water get turned on. I was stuck with Maya's husband, who was hovering around the chair I had sent him too. Tanish looked like he had ants in his pants - fidgeting and squirming as he looked around the room.

"Make yourself comfortable," I offered. "It's your money," I reminded him as I went over to the bed and checked it out, yanking the blanket and sheets off, leaving the fitted sheet and pillows on.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked after glancing over at Tanish.

Tanish had stripped down to his underwear, having just pulled off his socks when I noticed what he was doing.

"You said to make yourself comfortable," he said meekly, his hands poised at the elastic of his underpants. "I thought that meant I could - you know."

"Alright, but don't get any ideas."

Tanish nodded and pulled down his underwear. I had to look, or at least glance over at him, but when I did, I had to laugh.

Tanish was barely bigger than Maya in height and weight, and was skinny and hairy just like Maya. What got me chuckling was Tanish's pecker, which was barely visible as it peeked out of his bush. It certainly was a little one, and as I giggled Tanish reached over and pulled on it a few times for emphasis.

"As you can see, my penis is very small, which is why I cannot satisfy Maya."

"You look like a hirsute newborn," I chuckled, watching Tanish pull on the limp, uncircumcised tube futilely.

I didn't mention that Maya had seemed to indicate she never had any problem at all with him and how he was built, until he kept harping on it. Then he couldn't get it up any more, which made size even more irrelevant. After all, what difference does it make how big a cock is, if you can't get it up?

Cock size seems like a childish thing for a man to get hung up on, and it wasn't anything I would even mention normally, but in Tanish's case I did because I thought that would take the fun out of it for him if I didn't. He actually seemed to be getting off on being humiliated by me.

I opened the briefcase I had brought along, making sure I would have what I needed ready, and I noticed Tanish trying to peek to see what I had in there.

"I was curious," Tanish said in a squeaky voice. "What is it you have there?"

"None of your fucking business," I snapped.

"I - uh - purchased the champagne you requested," he added, gesturing over to the bottle of bubbly on the dresser.

"Guess you aren't totally useless after all."

"Aren't you going to get - comfortable?" Tanish asked, a little too hopefully for me.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" I chortled, and slowly unbuttoned my shirt.

I spent at least a minute taking off my shirt, and when I finally got it off, I took my time folding it and placing it on the dresser. Still wearing a wife-beater t-shirt, I pondered whether Tanish would have had a coronary if I had a chance to pump up a little bit, since he seemed very interested in my physique as it was.

I shook my head as I glared at Tanish trying to look as nonchalant as he could manage as he looked while trying to not seem to be. Making it as tough for him as I could, I let my trousers drop to the floor, and stepped out of them.

The choking sound Tanish made as I stood there in my tank top and cotton boxer briefs was barely louder than his breathing, and those sounds were the only ones in the room as the shower got turned off.

"Not gay? Sure you aren't," I said to myself, as Tanish confirmed my suspicions by staring open-mouthed at the bulge that was clearly defined by my form-fitting boxer briefs, and I could feel the cool air on the tip of my glans as it peeked out from underneath the relaxed elastic of the leg opening.

"Your wife will be very proud of you," I said, breaking the silence, and my voice snapped Tanish out of his trance.

"Uh - I'm sorry, sir?"

"Your pecker problem," I said, nodding toward his dick, which was standing out stiff and proud, still not much but at least visible now. "It seems to be working now."

"I'm... uh... nervous," was all that he could say before the bathroom door opened and Maya emerged.

Looking fresh and moist and nervous, Maya came out naked. Her bush, having been fluffed and dried, looked more luxuriant and thicker than ever, and her bronze skin looked creamy and kiss-ably soft.

To my delight, Maya noticed Tanish's erection right away, and her pained expression told me that she knew his dick being hard was not the result of her appearance. Regardless, she came right up and stood before me, staring straight ahead at my chest.

"What should I...?"

"You know what I like," I said. "Please me."