Maya's Story Ch. 06

Story Info
Everybody gets what they want.
3.3k words
4.35
39.1k
12

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter contains loving wives, cuckold, fetish and voyeur content.

Room 119, Riviera Motel 7:45 p.m.

....

Maya's hands rubbed my chest, feeling my nipples through the wife-beater and biting them lightly before reaching down and grabbing the bottom of the t-shirt. She pulled the shirt up, and I raised my arms to accommodate her.

Tanish cleared his throat as he stood in front of his chair, having been warned in no uncertain terms that if he said one word, he would find himself out in the parking lot naked. He was breathing loudly, and that made for an interesting soundtrack to Maya's activities.

After my shirt came off, Maya's hands squeezed my chest, kneading the pectoral muscles while licking my engorged nipple. Her mouth slid over and I lifted my arm, allowing Maya to lick and chew on my armpit hair, something that I had discovered I enjoyed and that Maya had taken note of like a good girl.

As Maya sucked on my armpit, Tanish gasped audibly, and I saw that he was enjoying himself already. He had his stiff little pecker between his thumb and his index finger and was whacking away, so I returned my attention to Maya, who was now working her way down my chest.

When Maya reached the elastic of my boxer briefs, Tanish was sounding like he had run a marathon, what with his pronounced wheezing and panting. My boxers came down slowly, and when she had them down far enough to fully expose my cock, Tanish groaned so loudly that I had to chuckle a bit myself.

Maya was all business, however, and after getting my shorts and socks off, went right to work, licking up and down the length of my cock, which was only beginning to show the first signs of life. Her tiny brown hands grabbed the shaft of my tool, lifting it to start sucking on the knob.

I took my cock from her and pulled it up to my stomach, and Maya immediately responded by licking my balls. While she struggled to get my left nut in her mouth, I dropped my dick on top of her head as if it were a shelf, and then covered it with Maya's coal black hair, rubbing her locks all over my tool.

That, combined with Maya's enthusiastic lapping of my sac, had gotten me hard fast, so I swept Maya's hair away from my cock and allowed it to spring wildly in front of her face. Her hands seized the stiff shaft and began milking it while her mouth moved up and down the ridge of the crown.

"Ahh."

Reflexively, I glanced over at the sound of Tanish and his cry, just in time to watch him popping his load all over the motel room rug while he stared at Maya slobbering all over my cock. He looked like a drowned rat, sweating like a pig, and I could only shake my head sadly in response.

I bent down and lifted Maya to her feet, brushing her hair away from her face as I led her over to the bed. She fell back onto the sheets, her tiny bronze body a dramatic contrast to the stark whiteness of the bedding.

I climbed on top of Maya, straddling her waist with my thighs. My balls were resting in her thick, coarse bush, and when I ground them into her fur I could feel how wet she was already. My cock was laying on her stomach, resting right along her treasure trail.

"Give me your hands, Maya," I instructed her, and when she held them up for me, I snapped the handcuffs on her wrists.

Because her wrists were so thin, I couldn't adjust them to fit snugly enough on her, but they weren't for physical restraint as much as for the mental and emotional aspects.

"Put your hands back up toward the headboard and leave them there," I directed her, and she complied.

I loved looking at her like this; fully exposed and utterly vulnerable for the taking. My hands slid up her defenseless body, right along her visible rib cage and up to her breasts. The small teats had all but disappeared when she was on her back like this, with her arms above her head, but the cocoa brown areolas and the thick stub nipples in their centers, left no doubt as to her gender.

My thumbs and index fingers grabbed the fat pegs and slowly pulled them upwards. Maya whimpered as I stretched them to their limits, feeling them throb in my grip, and her whimper became more pronounced as I twisted her nipples as I tugged them upwards.

Letting go of her buds, my hands rubbed her tit-flesh softly before moving upward. I raked my fingers through the damp thick tufts of her armpit hair, and Maya writhed as my nails dug into the coarse jungles.

She was trying to thrust her pussy up into me, her eyes now glassy and bulging, almost begging for relief, but I continued to play with her. Off to the side, I heard an unmistakable sound of skin slapping, which meant that her wimp was still awake and watching.

My hands dug into her armpits, grabbing fist fulls of the hair and pulling and tugging on them. This cause Maya to writhe and jerk around even more, and now she was crying out softly.

"Please," Maya whimpered.

I straightened up and lifted my right leg from her side, and parted her thighs. The sheet below her was wet, and the thick mat of hair between her legs was practically dripping as my hand explored her. It was time.

I slid my cock head up and down her opening a couple of times, just as I had the night before. Maya's breathing was rapid and her thighs were quivering as I brought the crown of my tool between the lips of her pussy.

I pushed forward until the ridge of my glans stopped my progress. It was like trying to get my cock through a keyhole - so tight was Maya's pussy - but I was getting a little feral myself by this point, so I forced myself into her.

Maya cried out as my head got inside of her vice-like pussy, and she kept howling as I pushed a few inches more of me into her, and Maya had a joyous look on her face when I began moving in and out of her.

"Can't - believe - you - got - it -in - me," Maya gasped between my thrusts, and I let out a little chuckle.

"In you?" I laughed. "It's not in you. This... this is in you!"

I pulled myself almost completely out of her, but as I slid back inside, this time I didn't stop. Maya's eyes widened as my cock kept sliding into her. Deeper and deeper, and obviously exploring virgin territory, my cock plunged into her.

Maya was thrashing around wildly as my cock hit the back wall. A handcuff had gotten loose from one wrist, and she was clawing at my arms, the handcuffs smacking us both as they flailed wildly on her free hand.

"OMIGOD!" Maya screamed.

"You like having it in you?" I sneered, feeling her pussy contract savagely as she came, before she fell back onto the bed.

Maya had taken almost all of me, which surprised me. Now that I knew how much she could handle, I was able to get serious. Crouching over her like the beast I felt like, I began to pound into her. Hard and fast.

I'm not one of these guys that can pop their nuts a half dozen times a night. Usually twice is good for me, but I don't like those five minute fucks. I like to fuck long and hard, and leave the woman totally spent by the time I'm finished, and I didn't think that was something Maya was used to. She would have to get used to it tonight.

I pulled the dangling handcuffs off her sweaty wrist and pinned her wrists down with my hands, crouching over Maya as I began a quick rhythm. We were both dripping wet now, and as my sweat rained down on Maya, I watched her eyes roll in her head.

"So good," Maya whispered.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight."

"So big - feel like you are - splitting me in two."

"You want me to stop?"

"NO!" Maya yelled out, and then she began squirming around, her pussy gripping me again as her back arched and her neck muscles strained.

When she stopped spasming, I held myself up over her, looking down at her contented face.

"So very good," Maya said softly, and then look startled as she felt my cock moving again.

"Not done yet - not nearly done," I informed her. "Put your arms around my neck and hold on."

After Maya did as I instructed, I reached down and lifted her ass up while I knee-walked over to the edge of the bed and stood up, with my cock still inside of her.

Maya giggled as I held her while we walked over to the dresser.

"Oh - this is different," Maya said, her body starting to quiver as we walked.

It did feel nice; maybe it was the different angle or something, but as we moved over to the dresser, Maya wrapped her legs around me as best she could and cried out again.

"Ooh!" Maya moaned, and I felt her clamp down on my tool again while she buried her head in my neck.

"This is like a dream," Maya said after we reached the dresser, her orgasm still making her shake.

"Here," I said, easing her down onto the dresser and reaching over for the bottle of champagne and pouring some into a little plastic cup.

"Thank you," Maya said.

"Thank your husband. He's the one who bought it."

"I don't want to think about Tanish," Maya said with a real edge to her voice, and the look she sent his way from over my shoulder proved that she wasn't kidding.

I took a belt of the bubbly, and poured some on Maya, who giggled. I sucked the moisture off of her shoulder, and then poured some down onto our crotches.

"I want to see," Maya said. "I want to watch your penis go in me."

Maya looked down and so I leaned backward, pulling my cock all the way out of her, and she put her hand down between her legs to get her bush out of the way as best she could. Putting the tip of it back at the gateway, I slowly slid myself back into Maya, enjoying her reaction as it gradually disappeared.

"Oh - oh - oh," Maya chanted softly as my tool impaled her once again, finally hitting the wall which made her wince.

"I cannot believe how much of your penis you can get inside of me. I wish that I could take it all," she added with a twinge of remorse as she stared at the couple of inches that remained outside of her. "Perhaps, if I had enough practice I could become able to do better."

"Is your pussy sore?" I asked, noticing her facial expression as I moved inside of her.

"Yes, but that is all right," Maya said. "It is that man that hurts me the most of all. The pain you create, I love."

"Tanish?" I asked, having almost forgotten about the wimp, and a glance in the dresser mirror showed that he was still standing by the chair, still wanking away as he looked at my ass and his wife's legs that were wrapped around it.

"Yes," Maya hissed, showing a flash of anger. "Every time I look over at him, he is either hard or having an orgasm. Why could he not be aroused like that with me?"

"I think you have an idea why," I said, pouring us another cup and sharing it with Maya. "And I think you'll have it all figured out soon enough. Enough about him - it's time for us to get back to bed."

"Are you going to... you know."

"No, I don't know, Maya. What?"

"You said that you were going to - do things to me in every opening. Is that what you are going to do now?"

"Say it Maya."

"Are you going to fuck me in the ass?"

"Not yet. Later."

"I am very scared about that."

"I know," I said in response. "I can smell the fear coming out of you. That excites me."

"You are so tight in my pussy," Maya fretted. "I cannot imagine how you will be able to get your penis inside of my bottom."

"Not all the way in - just about half at best."

"Still," Maya shuddered. "It still terrifies me. I cannot imagine what it will feel like."

"It's going to hurt," I admitted. "I suspect it will hurt like hell for a while, and you will beg for me to stop. Then you will become accustomed to the size of me, and in the end you will orgasm, just like you have several times already, and will many times more before I'm through with you."

"Please be gentle with me when you do it, sir."

"No," I replied coldly. "I will probably savage you like an animal. That's my nature. Telling you differently would be a lie. Once my cock goes into your ass, and I feel your tightness clamping down on me, I will probably get rather crazy and lose any sense of right or wrong."

Maya looked at me like she wasn't sure whether I was serious or not, and the look I gave her was meant to make the point that I truly was serious, because the fact was that as much as I didn't want to hurt her, once I got my cock into her ass, I would likely be so full of lust that I would be unable to control myself.

"No, you aren't," Maya determined. "You like me - I can tell sometimes when you let your guard down."

"That doesn't mean I'm not capable of hurting you," I warned her. "Man, despite all the attempts to domesticate and tame him, is at heart an animal, and only a few primitive steps up from being a savage beast. Pain is part of life," I added, thrusting myself deep inside of Maya to make my point clearer.

"That is easy to say when you are inflicting pain instead of receiving it," she moaned.

"Not really," I advised Maya. "In order to appreciate anything, you have to experience it yourself. I have in the past, and I will again in the future. Tonight, however, it will be you."

I carried Maya over to the bed and placed her with her head hanging over the foot of the mattress. Crouching over her face, I pointed my turgid member downward.

"Open your mouth wide and relax your throat as best you can." I advised Maya.

I bent my knees and slipped my cock into her mouth, trying to fuck her throat. After a few little knee bends I found I was able to get a few inches of the shaft into her mouth, which was more than she usually managed on her own.

"That's it," I said as I worked my cock a little deeper, ignoring the occasional choking sound that indicated I was going too deep. "Suck that cock like a good little slut."

Tanish was still slapping skin over on the side, and for his benefit I pulled my cock out for a second to teabag Maya, rubbing my balls over her face while wrapping my fist around my engorged member and pumping it a few times, before sliding it back down Maya's throat.

After a few more minutes of this, I rearranged Maya so that she was on all fours at the end of the bed. I spread her ass cheeks wide, enjoying the view of Maya's hairy pussy and the bush that did not stop between her legs but continued right on up to the crack of her ass.

"No, please," Maya whined as my finger stroked the hair-ringed balloon knot, but that wasn't where I was going. Not yet at least.

Instead, I brought my cock up between her legs and slid it in her pussy. Because of our height difference, this was the best way for me to fuck her doggie-style, and once Maya realized where I was headed, she got very enthusiastic about it.

I thrust into her pussy hard, holding onto her hips as my nuts swung up and slapped the insides of her thighs with each probe. My thrusts caused Maya to yelp a bit each time, and this aroused me.

Harder. I was now pounding into Maya with all my might, growling and snarling with each thrust, and the bed was pounding into the wall from the force of our fucking. With each deep plunge into her furry grotto, Maya let out a "Oh!", and at the speed I was pounding into her, the groans became an endless loop of sound that was a result of both pain and pleasure

Maya was cumming once again, and after she came this time, her arms gave out and she landed face first onto the sheet. I continued to hump her like a dog for the longest time, and only when her thighs began to quiver and at last gave out on her completely did I allow my cock to slide out of her pussy.

Crawling into bed next to her, I rolled Maya over on her right side and lifted her left leg, giving me easy access to her pussy.

"Oh!" Maya gasped as I penetrated her deeply from another angle.

With my hands now free to roam, I was free to feel Maya's sweaty brown body. Licking Maya's shoulder and nibbling her downy bicep, I felt Maya shiver in response.

"I know what you want," I said, lifting her arm and pulling it back behind her head, swiveling her upper torso a little as I did.

Her right tit was now easily accessible to me now, and while I gave it a little oral and manual attention, I knew what she wanted, and it was exactly what I wanted.

Maya let out a groan as I buried my face in her exposed armpit. My tongue licked the sweaty jungle of hair, tasting the pungent and stimulating mixture of perspiration and pheromones as I continued to slowly work my cock in and out of her. Maya's breath became rapid again, and she began to thrust back into me as we fucked.

"You're going to come again, aren't you?" I hissed in her ear as she began to make little sounds, and she nodded briskly in response.

I kept sliding my cock in and out of her slowly, holding onto her tight as he body began to shake. I buried my nose back under her arm, biting into the tender skin as her pussy clamped down on me yet again, and I held on and rode Maya through every wild convulsion.

"I cannot," Maya gasped as I continued to slowly slid in and out of her. "I want to - so much - but I am too sore. Please."

"Okay," I said, and climbed off of the bed, my erection still throbbing, but now had taken on a crimson-purplish hue that was indicating both a lot of use and a need for release.

Maya and Tanish both watched as I went over to the briefcase and took out what I needed.

"Then I guess it's time."