Maya's Story Ch. 13

Story Info
Kyle makes Maya pay.
3.4k words
4.1
20.7k
8

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle is in a nasty mood, and shows her frustration at Erik's new playmate.

Contains fetish, voyeur, lesbian and mild bondage.

....

Maya looked to me for guidance after Kyle had snapped at her for a second time. I looked back at her placidly and continued eating, while Maya's nervousness grew.

Kyle had returned from a week-long modeling shoot - her career having become even more lucrative when she had blossomed into a full-figured woman, and had been able to cash in just when that niche took off in popularity - and was clearly in no mood for fun and games, at least not in the way Maya was used to.

Part of this display of anger was for show, I'm sure. Part of it was also real, as Kyle was prone to get cranky after tough shoots, and was not likely that pleased to hear what I had to tell her either.

I had related to Kyle on the phone the story of Steve coming over, and while she seemed to be titillated by the retelling, I'm sure that part of her was seething that Maya was getting nailed by not only me, but he ex-boyfriend as well, and when Kyle got upset - well, it didn't bode well for Maya.

Kyle seemed to enjoy me telling her about how Maya had gotten DP'd and generally fucked in every way possible by the two of us. Kyle was not adverse to some sexual adventures of her own from time to time without me, and our relationship was open enough so that we were able to explore and still continue as that kind of a couple.

We had just finished dessert, and I was looking forward to the three of us getting reacquainted, when Kyle really lit into Maya. They were loading the dishwasher or something like that, when Kyle started in on Maya.

"So while I was away, your cunt really got a workout, from what I hear," Kyle snapped, and the harshness of her words and tone took Maya aback.

"I - I did as Sir asked," Maya stammered, looking again to me for help and getting none.

"Not bad enough you're fucking my man, but now you're going after my old castoffs as well?"

"Steve? He was...?"

"Didn't know that, I suppose?"

"No," Maya said softly. "I didn't know anything about Steve. Sir just explained that he wanted the three of us to be together."

"You ever make a decision of your own?" Kyle retorted. "Or do you just fuck anything with a pulse?"

"I - I - I only wanted to make Sir happy," Maya answered. "I did not mean to upset you, Kyle. I like you very much and want to be your friend."

"Want to be my friend?" Kyle barked, sticking her finger into Maya's breastbone. "Why don't you give your pussy a break for awhile so I don't smell it on Erik's breath every time he comes near me?"

"Kyle is mad at me," Maya said to me, after Kyle had stormed off.

"Follow me," I said, and led Maya downstairs to our play room.

"Kyle said...," Maya said as I closed the door and started undressing her.

"What difference does that make?"

"But she will be mad."

"Would you rather have her mad or me mad?" I asked.

"I don't want anybody mad."

"She'll get over it," I assured Maya as I removed the last of her clothes and had her undress me. "Just repeat after me - I don't care what Kyle thinks or says. You only do what I tell you to."

"I do not care what Kyle thinks or says," Maya repeated dutifully. "I only do what Sir asks of me."

I picked Maya up and turned her upside down, the petite brown body as light as a feather to me. I held her that way, with her pussy in my face, and felt Maya reaching for my cock, pulling it up into her mouth as we stood next to the bed. Burying my face in her musky jungle, I lapped at her clitoris while she sucked on my surging cock. It was then that I saw the lights get a little brighter and sensed Kyle's presence in the room.

I moved us over to the bed, where I deposited Maya and crawled in myself. I got onto my back in the center of the bed and pulled Maya on top of me. She grabbed my cock and put me inside of her, gingerly easing down onto my thick shaft.

"Ooh," Maya moaned. "I like it very much when you let me get on top of you, even though you penetrate me so deeply like this that I feel you are breaking me in two."

"Isn't that nice?" Kyle said in a mocking tone.

Maya was startled at hearing Kyle's voice as she emerged from the shadows, and even more shocked at the way that Kyle was dressed. Wearing a black leather corset that revealed far more than it concealed, she was an impressive sight, as the garment thrust her gigantic tits out even more so than normal, and the blond amazon was an intimidating sight indeed.

"Hello Kyle," Maya said, still impaled on my stiff cock. "You look very attractive."

Maya must have misread the smile on Kyle's face, and when Kyle climbed onto the bed behind her and put her hands on Maya's shoulders. she fell back into Kyle. Kyle slid her hands down Maya's furry arms and grabbed her wrists, swinging the right one upward and slipping it into the padded handcuff that was attached to the beam above the bed.

Not a bad job of positioning us, I thought to myself as Kyle pulled up Maya's other wrist and snapped the cuff on that one as well. Maya had asked why those cuffs were there on the first night she was in this bed, and now she knew, and had a look of concern on her face.

Maya's arms were stretched to the limit, the slender limbs straining, revealing every muscle and vein. Because she was so tiny, she was now half off of my cock and was struggling to get into a crouching position, as being on her knees was torturing her shoulders.

"How's that feel?" Kyle asked, as I worked my cock around Maya's pussy by hand.

"It hurts - my shoulders," Maya said.

"Tough shit," Kyle said. "I just told you that I wanted you to give that pussy a break for a while, and then a half hour later I come down here and you're climbing all over his cock again."

"Sir wanted," Maya began, but as she spoke, Kyle had come off the bed and had already began to swing her arm, and I could hear the whistling of the crop a second before it landed on Maya's bare back.

"Ay!" Maya yelled out as the strands of the whip smacked into Maya's skin.

As switches go, the one Kyle was using was a rather tame model that was designed more for effect than for damage, as the whooshing sound betrayed the absence of real force caused by the perforated cords. It stung rather than lashed, and the end result of a real beating with it visually would result in faint red marks at best. Small consolation to Maya, who seemed in shock from feeling the sting.

"How did that feel?" Kyle asked, and then repeated he blow across Maya's back.

"It hurts," Maya said simply, and looked for me for advice, but I only wiggled my dick inside her and watched.

The loveliness of Maya's arms was never more evident as I gazed at her bronze biceps bulging as she attempted to hold herself up higher, so as not to feel my cock plunge too deeply into her.

Maya's skin was already beginning to glisten, as her propensity to sweat was beginning to become obvious. A tiny droplet of sweat had just emerged from her left armpit, and had begun to take a tantalizingly slow trip down her side. The wild jungles of hair under her arms were already sparkling as well, promising more such erotic sights to come.

"It's supposed to hurt, you little slut!" Kyle barked, reaching around Maya to grab her left nipple and pulling on it.

Maya's over-sized nipples had been a source of great pleasure for us both, and we had both enjoyed abusing them gently, which seemed to please Maya as well. Having told us of her father's friend, and his way of stringing Maya up and torturing her breasts, this must have seemed like a bit of nostalgia for Maya.

Kyle had the thick peg between her thumb and forefinger and as she pulled on the nipple, her small and doughty teat stretched out with it. This time, Kyle kept pulling and twisting as she pulled, and Maya cried out with pain as the breast was pulled out beyond recognition, before Kyle mercifully let go.

"What is it about you that gets all these guys so excited?" Kyle mused as she came around and surveyed the front of Maya. "Then you have the nerve to drag Erik down here and fuck him - exactly what I told you NOT to do."

"He - he - he wanted me," Maya stammered.

"Didn't you tell him that I said no?"

"Yes, but he wanted me."

"Maya also said she didn't care what you said or thought, and that only what I wanted mattered," I interjected, pulling my cock out of Maya's furry grotto and rubbing the crown into her clit.

"You said that, you pig?" Kyle raged.

"But I - Sir - he said to repeat what he said," Maya sputtered, looking at me while the crop whistled once more, and then again and again.

"Please Kyle," Maya whimpered. "It hurts."

"What hurts, you baby?" Kyle asked.

"My shoulders," Maya sniffed.

"Oh, poor baby," Kyle sympathized, "Let me make it all better."

Setting the whip down, Kyle began kneading Maya's shoulders from behind, her creamy white fingers expertly massaging Maya's bronze neck and shoulders.

"How does that feel, honey?" Kyle cooed in Maya's ear, and Maya smiled as she rolled her head around contentedly.

"Very nice," Maya said. "I am sorry I have upset you, Kyle. Please let me do something to make it up to you."

"You're going to do just that, right now" Kyle purred, as she kissed the back of Maya's neck, just before sinking her teeth into her flesh - not hard enough to pierce the skin, but with enough force to leave little imprints of her teeth in Maya's shoulder momentarily.

"Showtime, Maya!" Kyle announced, going to all four corners of the bed and unlocking the wheels on the bottoms and kicking the bed, sending me rolling a couple of feet away as it left Maya dangling and screaming, her feet kicking about a foot off the floor.

While Maya kicked and screamed, in shock after having the bed yanked out from beneath her, I rolled off the bed and slid it out of Kyle's way, so she was free to pick up the whip and begin to whack away at Maya's helpless body. Front - back - sides - it made no difference to Kyle, and as she slashed away, Maya twisted with no means to block the stinging blows.

Stinging was all they were, as the blows hardly left a mark on her, but the crackling and whooshing sounds made it appear far worse than it was. Maya looked around as the rain of blows stopped for a second, but the reprieve was short-lived, as Kyle had merely gone over to her box of tricks, so to speak.

"Now lets have some fun with these nipples of yours," Kyle said, holding up a small plastic tube that was attached to a rubber bulb, and after slipping the plastic tube onto Maya's left nipple, proceeded to start squeezing the bulb.

"Too bad this wasn't a little bit bigger," Kyle cackled as Maya moaned in discomfort. "I could slip it over your whole puny tit."

Kyle held down the tube while pumping furiously on the bulb, and after a minute or so, pulled the thing off to survey the results. Maya's nipple was big to begin with, but it had grown to almost twice the thickness and had lengthened as well.

"Nice," Kyle commented as she grabbed another toy, and with a practiced quickness, clamped a duck-bill clamp on the bulbous nipple, right down near the aureole, and she smiled while Maya cried out.

Maya was much shorter than other girls that Kyle had done this too, and I sensed that her shoulders must be in real pain, so I went over and got a little step stool and slid it under May's kicking feet. She still had to stand on her tiptoes, but at least her wrists and shoulders were spared a little.

"Baby the slut,you prick," Kyle said snidely in my direction, watching me rub Maya's fingers and wrists, while also rubbing myself against her sweat-drenched body. "I'll remember that."

"Why?" Maya mouthed to me as our eyes met, nearly at eye level for once, while Kyle pumped up her other nipple before putting a clamp on that one as well.

"Why not?" I answered softly, reaching over and letting my hand glide up Maya's wet ribs before ending up under her arm. "Relax and enjoy."

"Always end up under her arms, don't know?" Kyle snapped, connecting a silver chain to the holes at the ends of the nipple clamps and giving it a little tug to make sure they were secure.

"It's irresistible," I admitted, taking a step back to give Kyle room.

"You and Steve must have had quite a time," Kyle said. "Did you guys do this?"

Kyle reached up and placed her fingernails on Maya's biceps before slowly sliding them downward. Kyle's fingers raked through the soggy tufts of hair before emerging below.

"Of course," I replied.

"And little Maya likes it too," Kyle cattily answered, repeating the raking motion.

Now she was doing it harder; the evidence being the pale marks that briefly showed as her nails scraped on the smooth bronze skin of Maya's inner bicep.

"Somehow, I can't imagine that you two did anything like this," Kyle said calmly as her hands stopped under Maya's arms and grabbed at the hair with her fists and yanked hard - so hard that Maya got pulled off of the stool.

Kyle's eyes blazed demonically as her hands clenched the sweaty jungles of hair and pulled and twisted, cackling with delight as Maya's eyes bulged out of her skull while she wailed.

"Sweaty little bitch," Kyle said as she let go and rubbed her hands together, sending to the floor the stray wet hairs that clung to them.

I got the stool back under Maya and helped her get her feet back onto it, and as I did I noticed that the insides of Maya's thighs were soaking wet - even wetter than the rest of her body was, and that drops of fluid were dripping from her bush - all around her opening.

Getting Kyle's attention, I signaled to her that I was going to take Maya's handcuffs down from the beam so that she could get some feeling back in her shoulders and hands. The relief was not total, as I kept the cuffs on Maya and left her wrists shackled behind her back, while I helped her down to the floor.

"Now back to these nipples of yours," Kyle said as she grabbed the silver chain that was connected at the ends to her nipples, which were still pinched by the clamps. "I'll bet that you'll feel this."

Smiling, Kyle snapped a padlock onto the middle of the chain, and when she let it go of it, the weight of it quickly pulled her nipples downward. Maya shrieked in pain as her nipples were stretched out, and as she wiggled around, Kyle looked like she could almost orgasm from watching.

"Shit!" Kyle yelled out, as one of the clamps slipped off of her right nipple, but this was no help to Maya, because now all of the weight of the chain was on Maya's left nipple.

Maya whined as she slowly spun around from the rafters, and it took almost a minute for the other clamp to mercifully slip off of her nipple and clatter onto the floor.

"Grab her," Kyle instructed me, and I went behind her and grabbed the backs of her thighs, holding her up like she was in a chair.

This gave her shoulders and arms some relief, but Kyle wasn't through yet.

"The slut is so sweaty that nothing stays attached to her," Kyle snapped, running her hands through Maya's armpit hair, sending droplet of perspiration flying as she raked the little jungles. "You probably like that, don't you?"

That comment was directed at me, and as I leaned around Maya and looked at the rivulets of sweat that were trickling down from her armpits and along her sides, I grinned an nodded at Kyle.

"Probably like the smell too," Kyle remarked, sniffing at the ripe aroma wafting in the air before returning to her victim.

"Think your Erik is going to help you?" Kyle snickered. "Think he's upset about what you're going through? Think again. His cock is so hard it looks like it's going to burst. Isn't it?"

"Afraid so," I admitted, poking Maya with it as I cradled her in my hands.

"I think this slut deserves a lesson - a reminder to do what she's told," Kyle opined, and went into a drawer and pulled out a latex glove and a tube of lubricant.

Kyle generously rubbed the lubricant all over her gloved hand, giving it a thick coating of the gel before showing her hand to Maya.

"Know where this is going?" Kyle asked, and when Maya looked confused she smiled and made a fist.

"No," Maya whimpered.

"Yes," Kyle said, before looking over her shoulder at me. "And as for you, you don't want to stand there holding her while I give her an internal exam, do you?"

"It's okay by me," I assured Kyle. "She's light and besides, I like the view."

"Well, you can stay there, but you can keep holding her up," Kyle said, pouring a handful of lube in her palm before reaching around Maya and covering my cock with the goo.

"Can't fist her with my dick in her," I said, shuddering at the coolness of the gel.

"Don't stick it in her pussy," Kyle instructed. "Stick it in her ass."

"No!" Maya cried, as Kyle motioned for me to lift Maya higher so that she could lubricate her anal cavity, and Maya squirmed as Kyle stuck a second and probably a third finger up inside her ass. "Sir is much too large. It hurst me very much."

"Should have that about that before," Kyle shrugged, and watched me as I stuck the tip of my cock at her furry puckered ring and then let Maya's body go lower, allowing me to slowly impale Maya's ass with my cock.

Maya's begging and screaming were only inspiring Kyle to be rougher on her, and she even gave a countdown to me as she inserted each finger.

"Four," Kyle shouted, and when Kyle had managed to get her whole hand in Maya's pussy, she announced that as well, but there was no need, because I could feel it slam in there while Maya bounced on my cock.

Kyle got crazy at time like this, and I watched her eyes bulge as she spun her fist in and out of poor Maya, who had stopped crying long enough to have a savage orgasm, and was now reduced to meek grunts under our thrusting.

"Coming," I mumbled, pulling my cock almost all the way out of her ass while I shot my load into her stretched out cavity, and Maya made little gasps as each spurt of seed coated her bowels.

When I finally stopped coming I stepped back and held Maya a little higher, so that Kyle could watch my seed drool out of Maya's gaping asshole and down to the floor below her.

I tried to stand Maya onto the stool but her legs would not support her, so Kyle held her up while I undid the cuffs and helped her down. Maya's eyes were glazed as I laid her down onto the bed and covered her up, and she stared blankly at us while we kissed her and tucked the sheets around her.

"She is so fucking hot," Kyle whispered to me as we left the room.