Maybe It's Not So Bad Ch. 03

Story Info
All cards are on the table. No secrets.
4.8k words
4.67
6.7k
7
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

—If you have not read the previous chapters in this series, please read them before proceeding with this chapter, as you may find it VERY confusing if you aren't familiar with the setting and characters—

*If you have in fact read the previous chapters, then I hope you enjoy this new chapter!*

*****

Kelly eyeballs me as I walk over to the open spot on the blanket.

I stop halfway. Tiffany is getting ready to turn off the only lamp that's lighting up the room.

"Tiffany, hang on a second, I need to go to the bathroom." I tell her.

"Fine." She says retracting her hand away from the small table lamp.

"But you better hurry." She says, turning towards her spot on the blanket.

I turn around and walk out of the room, and I walk down the hallway and into the bathroom. I shut the door, and walk over to the toilet, and sit down. I didn't need to use the bathroom, I just needed a few minutes to myself. I pull out my phone, and just in time; my dads picture and phone number pop up. He was calling me. I stand up and walk back out the door, down the hallway, then down the wooden stairs and into the main family room.

I hit the green pulsing 'Answer' button on my phone.

"What's up pop?" I ask, no doubt sounding tired, which was definitely not the case considering the past events of tonight, and anything that may happen by the end of the night.

"Ahh, after I dropped you off I stopped at another sports bar." He says sounding triumphant.

"Oh. I thought you were on call?" I ask confused.

"What? I've been drinking. I don't drink on work nights." He says in a mockery.

That makes sense.

"Ok, my bad." I say. "What did you call for?"

"I was just wondering how your back was feeling, and how well you were holding up with all those girls in the house." He says with a chuckle.

"Ah, well, my back is fine. Stings a little, but not much." I respond. "Those girls are a pain in the ass, and Kampbell is no help." I tell him.

"Haha, well that's just what happens. Tell Kampbell I said 'hi.'" He says while changing his tone.

"Ok. Will do." I say, sticking my left hand into my pocket.

"Oh and hey, your mother wanted me to tell you she won't be home until tomorrow evening, and I'll stay at a hotel until about three tomorrow afternoon." He informs me.

"Ok, thanks. Have fun." I say.

"Yeah, and I reckon it'll be hard for you to have fun though." He says sympathetically.

HA

"Yeah right. I'd like to see THAT happen!" I say sarcastically.

"Well ok then. I love you, and I'll see you tomorrow." He says.

"Ok, love you too. Bye."

"Mm-bye." He says, his voice sounding like he was moving the phone as he spoke those last two words.

I took the phone away from my ear and pressed the red 'hang-up' button. I turned my phone off and stuffed it into my shorts pockets.

I look around the room, to tell myself that I'm the man of the house. I turn around and walk back up the stairs. When I reach the top, I see a shadow moving in my room. I walk down the hall into my room. Halie was holding a picture of me in football uniform. She must have picked it up from my desk. She turns around and spots me.

"Hey, I didn't know you play football." She says with a small grin.

"Played, being the operative. I quit." I inform her, remembering the times I had.

"Really? Why?" She asks.

I start to wonder why she was in my room in the first place.

"Well, um, I didn't really like it anymore. After we won the championship I figured I hit my peak, and I didn't want to risk playing again and losing my reputation. But obviously, most people forgot I had even played." I explain everything to her while reminiscing about the other good times I had.

She sits down on my bed, and looks up at me, listening.

"Tell me some things about when you played." She asks, curious.

"Well, I played starting quarterback, and everyone told me I was really good at it. I practiced the old 'tire swing' practice out back, and I got pretty accurate. It came down to the big game night, the championship." I start explaining the championship night to her, in a story-like fashion.

"We were both undefeated, we had the number one offense in High School football, but the other team had the number one defense, so it was an amazing match-up. It was 7-13 and we were losing, we were right on the fifty fuckin' yard line, with three seconds left in the fourth, and I called hail-mary, and I heaved it down field to Chad, our star receiver, and he caught it, tying the game. Our kicker came out there, and kicked it, but one of the safeties clocked him, and we thought we had lost. The guy got a targeting call on him, so we got to kick it again. Unfortunately, the tackle had caused our kicker to tear his ACL, so he couldn't kick, and he was our only kicker, he did all of it; kickoff, PAT's, everything! We all jogged down to the sideline, to figure out just what the hell we planned on doing. I had played field goal kicker in my freshman year, so coach wanted to put me in to kick the extra game-winning point. I told him it wasn't a good idea, since I hadn't kicked in a few years, but he made me kick it anyway, and thank God, I actually made it. My name is up in the school trophy case as the "First school football player to possess the game winning touchdown, AND the game winning kick." I explain the whole story to her with passion, as it was a great night. One I won't forget.

I look down at her. She has her head cocked back, and is pretending to snore.

She jerks her head down to look at me when she realizes I'm done talking.

"I'm just kidding, I'm not asleep. But that's actually a cool story, and when I get the chance I'm going to look up that championship game, I want to see how good you were." She says springing up from my bed.

"I knew you weren't asleep." I tell her.

I remember what I wanted to ask her.

"Hey, what were you doing looking around in here?" I ask her.

She turns her head to look into my eyes.

"Oh, yeah, um. I was looking for a... cond-"

"Hey guys, what are you doing?" Kelly's voice cuts Halie's off.

"Oh, I'm coming." Halie responds, walking out of the room, and Kelly behind her.

I look around my room, and I can't help but wonder what she was going to say.

"Con. What's a con?" I whisper to myself, asking.

My mind digs around the file cabinets in my brain, but the search returns no results.

I push it to the back of my brain, and tell myself it's nothing.

I walk down the dimly lit hall and turn to walk into the room we were all going to sleep in. Halie is already laying down, watching the ceiling fan spin violently on high.

Kelly is turned on her left side, facing where I'm going to lay. She looks up to the doorway to spot me.

"C'mon. Lay down." She pleads.

I look down at the spot, and begin to walk towards it yet again.

I turn my head to see Tiffany picking herself up from a small space on the couch, and walk over to the small table lamp. I stand on the spot, and I put my hand down to keep me level, then I lay my head on the small white pillow. I put my hands behind my head and interlock my fingers, holding my head with my hands. I relax, and enjoy the cold air from the fan coming down like a heavy sheet of rain onto my bare chest.

"Lights out." Tiffany says clicking the button on the lamp. Everything goes dark. Almost pitch black. Tiffany walks over to the door, and shuts it.

There is only a small amount of tiny light, a blue dot coming from the AT&T dish box, symbolizing that the box is off. Besides that, there is no light.

I feel Kelly slightly move as Tiffany lays down beside her.

"Damn, this blanket is huge." Tiffany whispers to us.

"I forgot we had this blanket." I say.

Halie lays her head on my chest. For the first time, I feel a girl's head on my chest. My heart skips a beat. I capitalize, and unlock my fingers. I take my hand and run my fingers through her thick hair. I push my head down, and give her a short kiss on the top of her head. I continue playing with her beautiful hair.

"Matt, do you feel it?" She asks.

"Do I feel what?" I ask her.

"The connection. Between us." She whispers.

I realize there is something between us, something that can't be seen, or heard. Only felt.

"Yeah. I do." I whisper to her.

"Matt, I love you too." She whispers, and picks her head up, and passionately kisses me on the lips. I kiss back. She keeps her lips locked with mine for a good ten seconds, then with a faint, light smack sound, she unlocks her lips, and lays her head back down on my chest. Wow. She loves me too. I want to cry, and dance all at the same time, neither of which I'm very good at.

I feel a cold hand come from my right side, and caress my abs.

"Mmmmm, so smooth." The soft voice is coming from Kelly, right into my ear.

Suddenly, Tiffany gets up, and I can only use my hearing to figure out what she is doing.

"I almost forgot." She whispers.

She sets a blanket down for each of us. Kampbell is already asleep, so Tiffany just unfolds the blanket, and lays it on top of Kampbell. I feel Halie reach her hand up to grab two of the blankets that Tiffany handed out. She hands me one, and I cover up to my waist with it. I feel Halie cover herself up. I think she pulls her blanket up to her stomach. I can't really tell.

Halie scoots close, up against me, and lays her head back down on my chest.

Kelly puts her hand back onto my stomach, and starts slowly moving her finger tips up and down my abs. I feel a hand grab onto my cock through my shorts.

"Here Matt." Kelly whispers into my ear. Kelly was ACTUALLY going to jerk me off under a blanket, with her friends and MY SISTER all around us.

I feel another hand grab onto my cock, which is now growing faster than a fantasy beanstalk.

Halie lifts her head up from my chest, and I see the outline of her head, and she seems to be looking at Kelly.

"What are doing?!" Halie asks in a loud whisper.

She was going to jerk me off TOO?!

"Well, I saw a moment, and took it." Kelly whispers back.

Halie says nothing, and lays her head back down on my chest. Halie continues to lightly rub the head of my cock, while Kelly slowly jerks me off.

Kelly turns her head around to look at Tiffany, who is laying down, facing us, unaware.

"Tiff. Is Kampbell asleep?" She asks Tiffany.

"Um, yeah I think. Why?" She asks, pulling her head up.

"No reason." Kelly responds, turning her head swiftly away from Tiffany to me.

"What are you doing?" Tiffany asks sitting up.

I hear a light gasp. She must see what's going on. My heart starts pumping a little bit faster with each passing second.

"You two are fucked up. You are both going after him." Tiffany says.

Neither Halie nor Kelly make any attempts to stop playing with my now fully grown member.

Halie sits up, and gets on her knees beside me. Before I can think, she slides my pulsing cock deep into her mouth. I jolt.

"Oooh, going for it huh?" I hear Kelly ask in a whisper. My heart is now pumping so hard I think it might jump out of my chest, and slap the high ceiling.

Kelly has removed her hand, and is now pushing herself up into the same position as Halie. She starts licking the right side of my shaft. Halie pulls me out of her mouth, and begins to lick the left side. The girls start licking fast in unison. The feeling is incredible.

"You like that Matt?" Tiffany asks me from behind Kelly. She stands up and walks infront of me, and sits down between my open legs on the blanket. Kelly and Halie pick their heads up. Tiffany picks her feet up, and sets them, soles-down, on the pubic area of my shaft. Halie stands up and walks over behind me, and I hear the sound of clothes on bare skin. I see her stand over me, and slowly squat down, hovering herself a mere inches away from my face.

"Eat me out baby?" She asks in a pitiful whisper.

"Of course." I whisper to her, with the tiniest grin flying across my face.

"Start slow, no one has ever gone down on me before." She whispers to me. My heart skips a beat at her quiet words.

"No problem." I tell her. She slowly sets her pussy on my mouth, a direct hit. She moans lightly, then leans forward, to watch the girls play with my cock a little closer. Her left and right calves are squeezing both sides of my head.

I feel Tiffany start a pumping motion with her soft, slightly cold soles, and I feel the inside of what must be Kelly's mouth.

I start darting my tongue in and out of Halie's heated, tiny pussy.

She moans, this time loud enough that Kelly has to help out.

I feel the tip of my cock leave her mouth, and I hear her speak to Halie.

"Sssshhhhh." She whispers, and I hear muffled moans come from Halie. Kelly must have covered Halie's mouth with her hand.

Halie moves her hands to my abs, and presses down hard.

"Maaatt." She whispers to me.

I feel her pussy vibrate, and a liquid slowly leaks out of her pussy. I swallow it, not knowing what else to do. It was an odd, different texture and flavor. But I knew I enjoyed it, with it coming from Halie.

I feel her entire body vibrate hard for about ten seconds, then she goes completely limp, and lays out on my torso. She breaths heavily, and continues to lay on me.

I look over the top of Halie's beautiful, small ass after disconnecting myself from her, and see that Tiffany is reaching for something behind her. She grabs it, and holds it up, and a bright light shines right into my eyes. Blinding me for a moment.

"Aah." I whisper.

"I grabbed my phone." She turns it towards her and lowers the brightness to a minimum, then shines it back our way.

"There, now we can see what we are doing." She says triumphantly.

Halie then slides off of me, and lays down next to me, panting heavily.

"Here, take my phone so you can see us." Tiffany says handing me the phone.

I turn the phone around so I can see the girls. Halie is laying on her back staring up at the ceiling trying to catch her breath, still panting. I look down so I can watch. Tiffany is still pumping slowly between her soles, and Kelly is sitting on her knees beside my right calf, watching. She looks into my eyes, and looks back down at my cock.

She picks herself up and scoots closer to me.

"I'm gonna give him something to lick." She says looking over to Tiffany. Fuck, these girls are amazing.

Tiffany nods in agreement. She then squeezes tighter on my shaft with her soles.

Kelly picks her right foot up, and holds her sole toward my face. I take the phone and shine the light onto her sole. It looks soft, and it's slightly tan. I take my right hand, which is my only available hand, and I grab onto her foot that she's offered to me. I rub my thumb up and down her smooth sole. She stares into my eyes. I pull her foot towards me, and I stick her big toe in my mouth. She moans lightly, and keeps her mouth open. I pop her toe out of my mouth, and I start licking her sole, planting firm kisses in the middle of her sole. I start licking every inch of her sole. She starts to giggle, and covers her mouth to keep from waking up Kampbell, who is facing away from us.

She offers me her left foot, and I play the exact same game on her left foot as I did the right.

"Wow, you really *giggle* do like feet don't you?" She asks in a whisper.

"Ok, your turn." I hear Tiffany whisper. Kelly turns and looks at Tiffany.

"Alright. I've never done this before." She says while getting up.

I watch her as she trades places with Tiffany.

Kelly sits between my legs.

"Oh don't worry. I'll guide you through it." I tell her with a grin.

She smiles back, and wraps her long toes firmly around my shaft, and starts pumping.

"Awww." I moan. Kelly looks up at me, and smiles, knowing she is doing it right. My cock slips out of her grasp a few times, but she seems to get the hang of it.

I shine the light down to look at Tiffany, who is now sitting where Kelly was. Tiffany lightly sets her feet on my abs, and slowly takes her shirt off. I watch as her medium sized tits bounce when she pulls the shirt over her head. She throws the shirt onto the couch. She pumps her chest up, and scoots closer. I reach out and grasp her right boob into my right hand.

"Firm. Huh?" She asks me with a grin.

"Yeah." I say.

I look down as the pleasure suddenly stops.

"Kelly. What?" I ask, sort of frustrated.

"Hang on." She says, and she leans back and pulls her shorts down. She too throws them onto the couch. She turns around, and then I see what she was planning. She sits backwards on her hands and knees, and sticks her bare ass out at me. Her cheeks look soft and firm. She wraps her toes around my shaft again, going for a reverse footjob.

She starts pumping yet again. I squeeze Tiffany's breast, and I lean back down.

What a wonderful night, and to think I was just going to go to bed.

Something hits me; Kampbell wasn't a bitch tonight like she usually is. That's odd for her. She's usually bitchy and commanding, but for some reason unknown to me, she wasn't. But here I am, in this scenario, thinking about my sister. The room full of sexual tension, and I'm over here fucking these girls, with my sleeping sister less than ten feet away.

The pleasure stops again. I ignore it this time, knowing it will start again. I pick up Tiffany's right foot, and I shine the light onto her foot. She has painted her toes a sleek white, and her soles feel as if she uses lotion every day. I stick her big toe into my mouth, and begin sucking. I rub my thumb along her smooth sole. I feel Kelly wrap her soles around my shaft again, but this time she starts a fast pumping. I moan in my throat. I look down and see she is now facing me. I look back to the beautiful foot, offered to me by this blonde vixen.

I kiss Tiffany's other foot, sucking her toes in and out of my mouth.

"He likes arches especially." I hear Halie whisper beside me.

Kelly acknowledges her, and switches to pumping my hard cock between her incredible arches, my cock sliding between them with ease.

"Ohhhh shit." I say. The pleasure growing in intensity.

"Told you." I hear Halie say.

I shine the light down to my shaft, and see Kelly's feet pumping slowly. I look over in time to see Halie's face coming close to mine. She leans in close, and gives me a kiss. I kiss back, and I slightly buck between Kelly's arches.

Halie unlocks the kiss, and turns and looks at Kelly.

"I want to fuck him." Halie says, and my heart explodes. My eyes go wide. I feel my heart skip a beat. The world must stop turning. I stare at the slim, beautiful body of the girl I love, attempting to get my bearings straight, because those words that just escaped her mouth have caused me to go dizzy.

"If you feel up to it, go ahead." Kelly whispers in response, and lets go of my cock. I snap back to reality.

Halie sits up on her knees and pulls her shirt off. I turn the phone to her chest, to see her small tits come into view. I reach over and squeeze them. Her nipples are visibly hard.

She crawls over on top of me, and only then I see Halie has no hair. Perfect.

She grabs the base, and guides the head into the opening of her dripping pussy.

"Ready big boy? Be gentle." She says with a playful grin.

I watch my rock hard dick enter about two inches into her tight pussy. She moans quietly, but I can tell she wants to scream. She slowly goes all the way down, until she can't store anymore in her little pussy. I just lost my virginity. To Halie. My life is officially complete.

She's managed to get about seven of the nine inches in. I have to bite my tongue so hard to keep from moaning loud enough to wake the neighbors.

"It's so big. It's twice the size of Dannie's." She whispers.

Danny. The biggest douche I ever knew. That son of a bitch still thinks Halie belongs to him. Look at me now fucker!

12