Maybe Later 05: One Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But what caught his eye were her hands, the hands he found so lovely, vainly trying to cover her breasts, those breasts over which he had fantasized. There was a soft and awesome beauty in Louann's perfectly rounded, teardrop-shaped breasts. Pale as the rest of her, Louann's areolas were the lightest tan and capped by nipples that were stiff, hard and erect, perfect summits to her heavy globes. His wife's breasts were gorgeous, but her sister's were beyond description. He had to fight the urge to fall to his knees and worship them.

He knew also, painfully so, that his erection was more than obvious. For a moment he agreed that darkness might be more comfortable, but at the same time he was proud of his straining manhood.

Brett turned off the nearby lamp. "Shall I turn off the one in the kitchen?" he asked as he adjusted his pecker for the umpteenth time today. Poor baby, he addressed it. Maybe you'll get some relief. Then he added, maybe later...

"No," was her answer, "we'll need some light so we won't crash into one another."

"Hey, that might be fun."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As Brett returned to the couch, he saw Louann in the dim light as she shed her top and bra, pulled her old robe from beneath her, and tossed the whole pile of clothing aside. He wondered if he should follow suit. She hadn't mentioned it, so he decided to ad lib.

Louann watched, fascinated, as Brett pulled his polo shirt over his head. She had often seen him bare chested on the beach and in his and Linda's back yard, but this was a whole different concept: this baring was for her alone.

Brett watched her settle back onto the couch and slide back, her torso and head supported by many pillows and the armrest. She angled one leg against the back of the couch, and he noticed she, too, had adjusted, pulling the fabric from between her lips and straightening her pajama pants. Her other foot rested on the floor. Wordlessly she patted the couch cushion between her legs as she settled back.

What next? he wondered as he sat where she indicated. Let's see, she said something about kissing a belly button, so he judged how best to accomplish that delightful task. But first, he wanted little more than to nuzzle and suckle her big boobs. He lay gently atop her body and pulled a breast to his lips.

She gasped at the pressure of Brett's torso on her thoroughly aroused pubic mound. Tenderly, softly, he began kissing the pliant flesh of her breast in a circle, from its top to the underside, letting his tongue trail around in between his kisses. Creating smaller and smaller circles around her nipple, Brett teased the most sensitive part of Louann's chest by drawing closer and closer, leaving hot spots where the kisses had been.

His kisses and nuzzles were replaced by hungry little nips, then gently, tenderly, he pulled her strawberry nipple into his mouth. As he swirled his tongue around Louann's nipple, she felt little electric jolts flowing from her nipples.

He ever so gently sucked her hardened nipple into his mouth, clear to the edge of her areola. He lovingly washed her nipple with his tongue, and after a moment the delicate skin relaxed, basking in the tenderness Brett lavished upon it. Soon he pulled Louann's other nipple to his lips and treated it with the same tender ardor as its mate.

Louann moaned, a whimpering, keening moan. She was barely conscious of anything but her breasts and Brett's insistent ministrations to them. For most of her life thus far, they were just facts, certainly a prominent part of her identity as a woman, but no more than objects that constantly hung from her chest.

At the moment, though, Louann's breasts were the joyous focus of her life as they and her lover's mouth strove to be one.

Louann only vaguely remembered that this was just the way her sister had described long ago, because she felt herself cumming and was helpless to stop her tensing body. In her dreams she had never orgasmed this early and it had never been as incredible as this, with Brett's hairy torso atop her throbbing vulva. Wave after wave of joy swept her grateful body as she clamped Brett's head to her chest.

Brett felt her wetness, not just damp but thoroughly wet, as he leaned into the saddle between her legs. He immediately felt her climaxing. Good for you, Lou! he thought. Sensing that this was not a frequent occurrence, he was pleased for her. But selfishly and wistfully, he thought about his straining pecker, Maybe later...

It was Brett who had to break the moment. He couldn't breathe! Louann's exuberant embrace had smothered him in her bountiful bosom. Brett had dreamed how sweet it would be to die like this, but he suddenly questioned his wisdom. This was not the time to die, he thought, Not with this raging hard-on!

With a twist of his head, he broke free and collapsed, panting and sweaty, beside his wife's sister. Louann was only barely aware of his struggle as she sweetly floated down from her seemingly hour-long ecstasy.

"Oh my God," she reverently croaked. Her heart still pounded as she looked down on Brett's sweaty torso, his head resting on her shoulder. "Oh my God, Brett, that was so incredible!" she crooned.

Gently resting her hand on his still-heaving chest, she nuzzled his ear and whispered, "I'm kind of new at this. You may have to show me what to do."

Brett grasped her hand in his and slowly brought it to his mouth and kissed each finger. She moved her hand to the tent below his belt and left it there. Louann was pretty sure what her next move was to be, so she closed her hand on the clothing over his straining erection.

"Careful with that thing," he groaned. "It's loaded. Trigger's pretty touchy, too."

She grasped the pull on his zipper and tentatively pulled it toward his crotch. Brett sucked in his breath and thought about spiders and crawly things as her hand slid over his swollen head. After a day spent frequently primed and loaded but without a shot being fired, he would hate to fire the whole cannon load into his pants, especially when "maybe later" began to look promisingly soon!

Louann was eager to return some of the joy and ecstasy Brett had given her, but frankly she hadn't a whole lot of experience. His belt buckle didn't seem too forbidding, so she grasped the belt tongue and wrenched it upward to release it. Cool, she thought. Now she felt for the button at his waist and deftly released it with a flick of her fingers. Way cool! she nearly shouted.

Impressive! he thought. Louann had impressed him all day and now her initiative and inventiveness astounded him. He raised his hips and slid his trousers over his thighs. She gently lifted the band of his tightie-whities and slid them over his pecker and down his thighs. Brett's penis bobbed in the suddenly cooler air, and the skin of his scrotum, already shrunken protectively around his testicles, flexed slightly.

Louann stared unabashedly in the semi-darkness at Brett's maleness. Gosh, she thought, his penis looks huge, though she had no basis for comparison. She had read about them, and she had once seen her dad's, but he had so quickly covered up in his extreme embarrassment that she wasn't sure what she had seen. She had seen her infant cousin's penis and scrotum a couple of times when she changed his diapers while babysitting, but they were nothing like what she gazed on now.

Brett could only guess at Louann's lack of experience as he saw her staring. Her appreciative look was a certain compliment, though he knew his pecker was pretty close to average, in a flaccid state at least. The only aroused penises he'd seen other than his own were in porno flics, and he assumed those guys were probably something larger than average.

"Bet you can't break it," he said with a sly glance at his couch mate. It broke Louann from her reverie. She grasped it lightly between her thumb and forefinger when she saw Brett suppress a snicker.

"What's so funny?" she demanded.

"You looked like you were picking up a dead mouse or something."

Louann smiled and closed her hand firmly around his veiny shaft.

He shuddered in ecstasy, and she drew her hand away in shock. "Oh Brett, I didn't mean to hurt you. What did I do wrong?" she apologized.

"But Louann, that felt fantastic!" he assured her.

"But you, umm, shivered."

"It felt so good, Lou! It was a shudder of joy!"

"Oh," she said, sheepishly. "Let's try that again."

Brett's member had relaxed, but when she grasped it again, it eagerly sprang back rigid and proud. Gaining confidence, she lightly rubbed her thumb and forefinger over the swollen head.

"Easy lady," Brett moaned, "keep that up and I'll make a mess of your hands and your couch and ...."

Without a thought, Louann bent near his ear and growled, "Then get ready to make a mess!" Moistening her thumb and forefinger with his pre-cum, she quickened her one-handed attack on the purple head of his penis. Though she had no experience, she read a lot, and some of those romances were more graphic than she would have admitted to anyone. Besides, her imagination was still keen. She was making up her assault on his body as she went along. Based on his suddenly twisting hips and his throaty growl, she judged she was doing well.

"Oh, God, here I..." he started, and she quickly covered his mouth in a more passionate kiss than she ever remembered giving. He fumbled on the floor beside him and grabbed a handful of the clothing Louann had just dropped there, but it was too late.

The teasing and torture of a long day of pent-up desire released in explosion after exquisite explosion. Indeed, the recent years of neglect and frustration swelled the flow, and the release came as Brett's hips convulsed and ejaculate spurted from his throbbing pecker. It splattered all over her hand and onto his chest before he clamped the clothing onto his still pulsing penis and her hand.

After a few moments both partners leaned back, exhausted. Louann felt Brett's penis begin to relax after a few last straining thrusts into her hand. Brett felt a warmth and joy he had missed for a long time. They lay together in reverie. A soft breeze eased through the pines outside Louann's open windows, and Brett noticed for the first time how fresh and clean her home seemed.

"Wow," was all she could muster.

"Yeah, 'wow' barely describes it."

Louann looked up for the first time in several minutes as she unwrapped her sticky hand from Brett's spent penis. As she withdrew her arm from the pile of clothing, her bra strap hooked around her arm, and she was aware it, too, was wetted. "Can you reach the light switch?" she asked.

As he stretched to turn on the light again, his chest dragged across her boob. Oh my, how good that hairy chest feels, she thought.

Now in the light she held up her forlorn bra. It was adorned with clots of glistening ejaculate. With a giggle, the one-time no nonsense businesswoman said, "Now there's something I thought I'd never ever see."

Brett used the wabbed up robe and pajama top to wipe his chest. "I think we saved the sofa," he said. "Oop, wait," he said, and found a dry place on the robe to dab a couple of spots on the bottom of her boob.

Louann suddenly realized she was nude from the waist up, and she grabbed a nearby cushion to her chest.

Brett struggled to his feet and nearly tumbled over, for he had forgotten his pants and briefs wrapped around his feet. Louann laughed at the wild gyrations of his nude dance as he deftly regained his balance -- and kept the soiled robe and top from touching anything!

"Hey, Lou, if you don't mind, I think I need to clean up a little."

"OK," she said, her cushion still clasped to her chest. "Would you drop the stuff in the hamper while you're in there? There are towels and facecloths in the closet. I'll try to straighten up here -- and find something else to put on." Inspiration struck her, and she added, "but I don't think I'll find anything any more comfortable than this!" With that she jumped up, smiling broadly, feet apart, her chest jutting proudly forward and her arms triumphantly in the air!

Her impulse surprised her, but she was still exhilarated and joyously happy! Not only that, but she thought she saw Brett's penis twitch at her Ta-Dah moment. His jaw dropped, for sure. It was continued affirmation of her emerging sexuality. He grinned and fought the urge to skip down the hall to the guest bathroom.

>>>>> 0 <<<<<

Three thousand miles away, Linda awoke with a start from the nap she had dropped into in front of the TV. The local station's late night news was showing the latest in a number of traffic accidents. It took a minute for her to gather her senses.

Before long Linda thought of Brett, far away at the home of her sister, Louann. She vaguely remembered the dream from which she awakened. In her dream, Brett and Louann chased each other among roses and jasmine, then their images swirled together as one as they dissolved into the rocky sand at the edge of Point Sur. She smiled. And wondered. And that pesky warmth rose once again in her pelvis and this time, she felt her nipples stiffen under her nightgown. And again, she willed the feelings away.

12