Maybe Later 07: Basking in Euphoria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Louann laughed, Brett went on, "I'm sure he was exaggerating though, because he felt pretty good to me. You'll have to ask him sometime."

Brett's penis had shrunken back toward his pubic hair, and his scrotum was completely relaxed. Without it being all scrunched up, she could more clearly see the veins and his walnut-sized balls under the skin.

"So those are your ovaries," Louann said.

"Might have been, if I'd had chromosomes like yours."

"I have scraggly hair down there, too. Except yours looks kind of gross. Nice gross, I mean."

Brett chuckled.

"So when I touch myself there, I'm feeling the same thing you feel when I touch you here." She reached and cupped his scrotum in her hand. At her touch, the skin on his scrotum started to crawl and pucker.

"That feels nice," Brett purred, and his cock started to lengthen and fatten. "Just don't squeeze 'em. That's the most painful thing in the world."

Playfully she started to squeeze, but very gently.

"Easy!" he cried, and instinctively he started to pull back. She watched as his pecker shrunk.

"Sorry, couldn't resist." She blew on his package, and his cock began to grow again. She laughed.

"So, when you started licking my, um, cunt in the shower, it would have been like me licking your ball sack?"

"Yep, scraggly hairs and all."

"Eew," Louann said. She thought about it for a minute. "Hmm. Well, that ain't gonna happen, sailor! Well, not just yet anyhow," she concluded, again glancing at him with her familiar raised eyebrow. Brett chuckled.

"And when I grab your pecker like this, that feels to you something like I felt when you stroked my cunt lips." Brett's cock jumped to full attention when she wrapped her hand around it.

"I suppose so. Except that when I stroked yours there was a lot of juice," he commented.

"Yeah," she said, and touching herself, went on, "and it's getting juicy down there even as we speak. What's my juice taste like?"

"Sort of like your saliva, except maybe kind of faintly salty. Go ahead, taste it."

"Ew, but I pee down there, Brett."

"First, that stuff isn't pee, and second, I didn't suggest you drink it, silly! Just get some on your finger and touch it to the tip of your tongue if you're curious."

"Hmm," she murmured. "Kinda bland, isn't it?"

Leaning forward once more, Louann grasped Brett's cock. "Look how your skin slides up and down your shaft."

He moaned quietly, a whimper almost.

"And look, when I push this hood back... there's the big old blue-headed bald guy." It was a journey of exploration for Louann, but she was not above teasing -- torturing -- her partner.

"If I keep stroking like this I bet you'd get juicy too," she giggled.

Brett squirmed. "Yup!"

"And this big one-eyed guy on top, that's what my clitty might have looked like." Louann leaned in, close enough that her nose brushed the tip of Brett's cock. "And here's that squiggly seam, and just like you said, it goes from back here to way up here." She teased her finger from the bottom of his scrotum and along the length of his shaft to the base of his glans.

In agony, Brett struggled to control himself. "Jesus, Lou..."

Then, with an evil grin, she growled, "And if I lick this bad boy...", and drew her tongue from the base of his knob, his frenulum, to the tip."

"Oh God, Lou, don't..." Brett cried, but she found his eyes and with yet another evil grin, licked him again -- and again.

With a lurch Brett lost his struggle and spurted mightily.

"My," said Louann dryly, "that was impressive. And you know what, you don't taste very exciting either."

Linda poked around in a fog all morning, unable to focus. She hadn't slept well. Each time she drifted off, images of Brett and Louann swirled through her mind. And each time those unwelcome sensations swirled through her body. Delicious as the sensations felt, they were dirty, vile. Without thinking, she reached for another M&M.

Now, in the cold October light of a Connecticut morning, she considered again what she had set in motion, the opportunity for her husband and her sister to satiate one another's needs.

Did Brett understand that I wouldn't mind if he.. and here Linda's breath caught in her throat as a vision of Brett and Louann making love. She thought, no; 'having sex.' I wouldn't care if he had sex with Louann.

Was Louann aware that I had given her permission to have sex? Another lurid picture jumped up -- of Louann's big breasts crushed against Brett's hairy chest, of Brett's slim hips thrusting to meet Louann's sex.

Linda felt a tingling she had not felt in years until recently, of nipples hardening in her frumpy bra, that the front of her frayed panties was damp. It disturbed her and... frightened her.

"Yakk! Disgusting!" she muttered to herself as she lurched from her chair and headed toward the kitchen. Then pushing all lurid thoughts aside, she reached for another raspberry Danish and began the day.

It was brilliant sunshine as Louann gazed on her sleeping lover. She was well aware that they must soon leave for the airport, that Brett had to return to Connecticut and her sister. Yet she gazed on his hairy chest, savoring and remembering. Suddenly she remembered a thought and lay across his chest. She could hear his heart beating.

As Brett came to, he found his lover cuddled on his chest. All he could see was the mass of hair on the back of her head. He glanced at his watch and gently laid his arm across her bare shoulder. "Lou, we need to get going..."

"Hush," she interrupted. "I gotta test something first." With that, she licked his tiny nipple. When it started to stiffen, she gently caught it with her teeth. "So how does that feel, sailor?" she hissed.

"Damned good!" She could feel his chuckle.

"You're right, Brett. Your nipples do get all wrinkly too!"

It was a quiet ride to the airport for Louann and Brett. She swept to the curb and pulled the latch for the trunk, so that Brett could extract his brief case and suitcase. She had dreaded this moment, and fighting back the tears now, she took a deep breath and stepped out of her car.

As they met at the curb, Brett swept her into his arms for a sad and solemn last kiss. Breaking at last, Louann leaned back in his arms. "When's your next conference?" Louann grinned and flashed him a familiar conspiratorial eyebrow.

"Not soon enough," Brett replied. "Maybe later," he added with a grin, "but not very much later!"

The end, for now...

12