Maybe Porn

Story Info
Mom faces her daughter's homosexuality, & her own feelings.
2k words
4.14
209.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Donnafse
Donnafse
13 Followers

Maybe, it's always been my desire to have what I cannot; to touch what I see. At least, that's what I've been telling myself.

My daughter has matured into a lovely person. She believes in truth and herself. What more can I ask for? Of course I smile, because I know what more I asked for.

Donna has always kept her personal business to herself. I knew that she must like boys or girls, but I could never tell. Donna never asked me for dating advice; but I never knew if she went on dates. Finally, I decided to find out.

"What are you doing this weekend, honey?"

"Oh nothing much, Mom. Just the usual."

"Humor me."

"Well, I'll probably go to Friendly's and a movie."

"Is it a date?"

"I wouldn't say that. I'm just going with friends."

"Do you ever date?"

"No, I'm not sure who I like. When I'm sure that I like someone, I'll date them."

"How do you know that you're sure."

"Well, I know I love you, I'm sure of it. I feel it. I don't feel anything for boys."

"Girls?"

"Mom, I can't talk about this anymore." And with that said, Donna went to her room leaving me alone in the kitchen. I knew that I had touched an issue that made Donna uncomfortable. My little girl is probably gay.

I waited a few minutes; I had to gather courage to do what I was about to do. Then I went to Donna's room. She had left the door ajar. I placed my hand on the door to let it slowly open. I saw her laying on her stomach and reading The Fountain Head on her bed. She must have noticed my presence and closed the book as she turned her head towards me. She waited for me to speak. I thought my daughter is such a patient person.

"Am I interrupting?"

"No, just reading."

"You're almost done."

"About a hundred pages to go."

"You flew through that."

Then we were silent. I knew Donna was a fast reader, always has been. She probably thought I was running in circles, afraid to say what I came to her room to say. I couldn't tell if her silence was insulting or reassuring; I didn't realize or never noticed how distant she could be.

"I feel that we're not as close as we use to be. I don't think I know what type of woman my daughter has matured to be."

"Mom, I'm not a woman. I'm still immature."

"You're telling me that you look and act exactly the same since you were five?"

She smiled, "No. I just, don't know what you are getting at."

"Don't you have feelings, sexual feelings for someone, anyone?"

"Mom, do you really want to talk about this?"

"Yes, I want us to be close." I was now sitting on her bed and she had sat up. She only turned to look at me when she was done talking.

"I do like girls. I don't really know what it is about them but I know I like it." When she finished she didn't look at me, I knew she felt slightly ashamed.

"Oh, honey, there's nothing to feel ashamed about." I put a gentle hand on her shoulder. "I've been with women before."

She looked at me. "What was it like, what do you do? I haven't done much."

"Well what have you done?"

"I've kissed and felt breasts. Last weekend Evelyn humped my leg until she came."

Evelyn was stunning, in the same way my daughter was. They could've been sisters. I knew they were close, they've been close most of their lives. However, I never had a clue that those two were fooling around. Both had jet black hair that came to their shoulders, deep blue eyes, light olive toned skin, gentle and twisting curves in all the right places along their tall almost lanky frames. Both were very athletic, and participated in outdoor and indoor track.

"You and Evelyn, I never would have guessed."

My daughter blushed as she smiled. "We're not explicit about it. In fact she use to have to encourage me."

"What do you mean?"

"She kissed me when we were younger. I asked her why and she said it was because of the look I had in my eyes. I responded by saying that I didn't have any look and that if this continued it would be wrong. That's when we started talking about our feelings for each other. When she made me talk about the way I felt when we were close or saw each other naked, from the gym showers Mom, I always told her that my body temperature increased, that sometimes I got Goosebumps and that my crotch got wet. She would always smile and said that also happened to her and that we should react to those feelings. Basically, she made me feel comfortable and helped me identify my lesbianism."

"So why haven't you done more."

"I don't know, but I thought that maybe I don't want our friendship to be really different. Because, I don't want to share her with anyone and she's been fooling around with other girls."

"Why don't you tell her that?"

"Because I'm not sure if she's ready for a commitment."

"But you know she likes you."

"Oh, yes! If she's not on top of me or pulling me on top of her, she's doing something to tease me. Like, she'll constantly bend over or rub against my body or anything until I brake down and I kiss her and hold her."

I was getting wet with what my daughter was telling me. I knew she would be great in bed, but would need a little coaching. I figured that I could help her get Evelyn to be all hers.

"Evelyn wants you two to make love?"

"Yeah, she's amazed that I've held out for so long. But part of me likes making her wait."

"Are you afraid that she might be too experienced?"

"A little, I know she knows a lot more in the sexual department."

"I can show you how to be great in bed, so you can feel comfortable with Evelyn."

"How?"

I leaned in and kissed my daughter she pulled back, surprised. However, that didn't slow me down one bit and I pulled her back to me and kissed her harder with my tongue in her mouth. She began to moan and started undressing me. But she didn't touch my breast.

"Touch your mother, kiss, suck and pinch my nipples," I said as I took off my shirt and bra. Donna just kept looking her mouth slightly ajar; waiting. I put my hand on her shoulder and she began to bend and lean forward until one of my nipples were in her mouth and the other was being twisted and pulled and pinched by one of her hands.

I realized that since this was as far as she's gone with other people that she was very skilled in this department. She had me moaning and getting wetter with her oral caresses.

I pulled her away and began to undress her. She had such a beautiful young body, just like me when I was her age. Donna was panting. I was too.

"Mom are we going to eat each other out?" She asked after I finished pulling off her last stitch of clothing, her cotton white panties, which were soaked with her secretions. I almost gawked at her naked body, she was completely hairless. Now I knew why she spent so much time in the bathroom. Before I answered I took off my slacks and underwear.

"Do you want to taste mommy?"

"I've thought about this before when we went to the spa and I saw you naked. I'm so horny all the time. So many girls turn me on." She said as she creeped up towards me on her bed and began kissing my mostly flat belly.

"Then what have you been waiting for?"

"I don't know, maybe you." She said as she slid a finger up and down my slit. Causing my body to lightly spasm. She was gazing at my wet opening. I knew she wanted to do something so I gave her some guidance.

"Honey, you can finger fuck me as you twist your fingers in a rotating motion. You can also cross you fingers as you fuck me. While you do that you could suck and lick my clit and pull the hood back and suck on it then too. You can also jab your tongue in and out and around my hole, like you're fucking me and you can also kiss all over my pussy, like you're making out." With that said Donna dived in giving me many orgasims as she finger fucked and sucked my vagina until it was sore and I had to push her away. Donna was a born carpet muncher, she seemed complete comfortable between my legs, holding my ass at times letting my heals touch her back, reaching up to pinch my nipples. My moans, squeals and screams must have been music to her ears and gave her more encouragement to suck harder, lick more or thrust her fingers in deeper. I was exhausted when she stopped. She began to wipe her face on my inner thighs. Then she kissed me and laid down next to me. I ran my hands along her back and began to pinch her hard nipples. They stood out at least by an inch.

"Mommy, suck my nipples." With that said I scooted down and began feasting. She was sweet and sweaty and excited. She moaned and began to hump my body. Her hand was in my hair keeping my head close to her body. My quiet daughter is a bit of a talker during sex.

"You came so much, fortunately, I was able to lick you dry. I want your head between my legs, I want to fuck your face." All this naughty talk was exciting, I think she was even turning herself on more. I thought about how her and Evelyn would fuck; probably like animals. My body shuddered with this thought. I now had to taste that hairless pussy; she had hair at the spa, I wondered what made her shave?

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh Mommy!" I was all over that pussy, I no longer felt exhausted. Her pussy so fresh, so young, still a virgin. I knew this because when I slid a finger in her I felt her hymen and she told me not to finger her. I was hurt, knowing that she was saving herself for Evelyn. Her hips moved forward against my face. I grabbed her ass cheeks and began to eat like I was starving, and pushed my pain aside. Her pussy was so good.

Through loud panting and occasionally throaty moans and high pitched squeals she spoke to me or just aloud.

"Eh, Eh, of fuck, fuck me mommy. Ahhhhh I'm cumming all over your face." I got a chance to look up as I held on for dear life as she bucked against my mouth. Her eyes were closed then they shot open as she pulled on her nipples. She came her last time and told me she had enough. We fell asleep next to each other.

After our first time we seldom did anything else. Donna moved on to Evelyn, but that's another story, and not even my story. I think Donna felt awkward about what we did and never mentioned it, neither did I because I knew she didn't want to. Occasionally, later on when she was in her twenties she would perform oral sex on me; only after her father's death. Later on she told me she just didn't feel comfortable hiding something that most people couldn't understand and decided she didn't have to feel too uncomfortable because she had less to hide if she did it only once in a while.

Donnafse
Donnafse
13 Followers